34,000-Year-Old bacteria found buried alive!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Robtard
It's what killed off the Neanderthals, no doubt.

RE: Blaxican
Someone should eat it.

Deja~vu
I'm sure they'll grow it and let it wander out at night.

siriuswriter
oh good. because i always wanted to get and then die from woolly-mammoth-flu.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
It's what killed off the Neanderthals, no doubt.

i thought some still exist stick out tongue laughing out loud

Bardock42
I wonder what they did all that time. Maybe re-enact whole episodes of Gilligan's Island mmm

Symmetric Chaos
How could a bacteria be almost six times older than the universe? Just doesn't make any sense, I smell another hoax by "science".

Bardock42
I'll only believe it if I get to cut myself one of them bacteria and count its rings.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How could a bacteria be almost six times older than the universe? Just doesn't make any sense, I smell another hoax by "science". It took me a minute to catch on to what you were referring too. Well played, sir.

Originally posted by Bardock42
I'll only believe it if I get to cut myself one of them bacteria and count its rings. whats your signature all about?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Some scientist has found a 34,000 year old LIVING bacteria amongst salt crystals I was wondering where I left them.

GCG
How could a bacteria be almost six times older than the universe? Just doesn't make any sense, I smell another hoax by "science".

laughing out loud Had to read that twice.

Bicnarok

laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i thought some still exist stick out tongue laughing out loud

There's an argument in the field if modern humans and Neanderthals had sexual relations and interbreed, as there's spots in Europe which show they lived close to each other for long lengths of time.

I personally believe it's highly possibly, people like to **** and get the strange. So we do likely carry Neanderthal genes in our genome, obviously some more than others.

Further proof:

http://img.listal.com/image/112407/600full-ron-perlman.jpg

I like that guy. He's in a lot of my favourite bad movies.

Mindship
How could a bacteria be almost six times older than the universe? Just doesn't make any sense, I smell another hoax by "science". Astrological retconning to the rescue: the bacteria are 34,000 seconds old.

Catfurry
Wow, the grandaddy of all single cell, binomially replicating gram negative micro-organisms.

Darth Jello
I'm not impressed. These scientists have obviously never studied the floor of a college dorm shower.

Catfurry
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I'm not impressed. These scientists have obviously never studied the floor of a college dorm shower.

Ha and who would lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.