Thanos vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Captain Marvel (DC)
Osiris (DC)

vs

Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

chomperx9
DC Team

iceman24567
I see team taking a majority

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
DC Team How ?

Badabing
Orion solos.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ? Team work, DUh roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Orion solos. You better pray the jets beat the pats otherwise you know who is going to the sbowl.

Team work, DUh roll eyes (sarcastic) How do they take Thanos out ?

chomperx9
You better pray the jets beat the pats otherwise you know who is going to the sbowl.

How do they take Thanos out ? most powerful Energy source in the universe distracting Thanos while Manhunter mind rapes and orion jumps in while manhunter is F ing with thanos's mind, Captain marvel gives him a little taste of magic as well while they are Fing with him

iceman24567
Orion solos.

quanchi112
most powerful Energy source in the universe distracting Thanos while Manhunter mind rapes and orion jumps in while manhunter is F ing with thanos's mind, Captain marvel gives him a little taste of magic as well while they are Fing with him When has Thanos ever been mindraped ?

Thanos can kill them with a blast. He can also erect his shields so that they never lay even so much as an index finger on him.

chomperx9
When has Thanos ever been mindraped ?

Thanos can kill them with a blast. He can also erect his shields so that they never lay even so much as an index finger on him. speed of thought >>>> any speed of creating a shield

quanchi112
speed of thought >>>> any speed of creating a shield Thanos has put up a shield at trillions of times the speed of light.

vince_slice
most powerful Energy source in the universe distracting Thanos while Manhunter mind rapes and orion jumps in while manhunter is F ing with thanos's mind, Captain marvel gives him a little taste of magic as well while they are Fing with him

I doubt MM could mind rape Thanos if Moondragon, Cosmo, and Mantis combined couldn't affect a weakened Thanos' mind.

Prep-Man
Team.

Black bolt z
Team.

the ninjak
Thanos no probs.

MM aint mindraping him and the others can't hurt him.

Black bolt z
Thanos has put up a shield at trillions of times the speed of light. No he hasn't.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by vince_slice
I doubt MM could mind rape Thanos if Moondragon, Cosmo, and Mantis combined couldn't affect a weakened Thanos' mind.

Well, the three of them combined managed to mindlock him after his telepathic immunity block was taken out by the cosmic cube...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he hasn't. Yes, he has.

Parmaniac
Orion solos. You know what happened to that guy right? sneer

TheTyrant
Thanos wins.

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos wins.

Tyrant, you know me and your previous debate isn't over with yet right? I am trying to get the mods to reopen the thread since "report master" hasn't been online in a while.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Tyrant, you know me and your previous debate isn't over with yet right? I am trying to get the mods to reopen the thread since "report master" hasn't been online in a while.

pr1983

reports don't get threads closed.

Nihilist
Tyrant, you know me and your previous debate isn't over with yet right? I am trying to get the mods to reopen the thread since "report master" hasn't been online in a while. Report Masterlaughing out loud silent master?

Black bolt z
Yes, he has. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he hasn't.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Report Masterlaughing out loud silent master?

Naah, "report master". He reports people all the time when people disagree with him. Pr knows who I am talking about.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
pr1983

reports don't get threads closed.

I kind of agree to an extent. I honestly believe you all got fed up with all of the reporting that went on in this thread.

Marvelknight
quanchi112, can I ask you, who do you think can beat Thanos? I'm not knocking you for your opinion or even trying to call you a fanboy. I just asked because you show Thanos a lot of support 90% of the time and I wanted to get an idea of where you place Thanos when he's compared with other vastly powerful characters. Also imo the DC team has a good chance here. Why do you feel that Thanos will win the majority?

carver9
Originally posted by Marvelknight
quanchi112, can I ask you, who do you think can beat Thanos? I'm not knocking you for your opinion or even trying to call you a fanboy. I just asked because you show Thanos a lot of support 90% of the time and I wanted to get an idea of where you place Thanos when he's compared with other vastly powerful characters. Also imo the DC team has a good chance here. Why do you feel that Thanos will win the majority?

Lol... I was going to ask quan the same question yesterday.

Black bolt z
quanchi112, can I ask you, who do you think can beat Thanos? I'm not knocking you for your opinion or even trying to call you a fanboy. I just asked because you show Thanos a lot of support 90% of the time and I wanted to get an idea of where you place Thanos when he's compared with other vastly powerful characters. Also imo the DC team has a good chance here. Why do you feel that Thanos will win the majority? Quan never says thanos loses. Never has. He feels thanos beats galactus.

-Pr-
I kind of agree to an extent. I honestly believe you all got fed up with all of the reporting that went on in this thread.

We go by the people posting rather than the reports. You wouldn't believe the amount of reports that we get that we simply read, shrug at, and realise how stupid they are. Thus, we ignore them.

We only act when the thread itself is a problem.

carver9
We go by the people posting rather than the reports. You wouldn't believe the amount of reports that we get that we simply read, shrug at, and realise how stupid they are. Thus, we ignore them.

We only act when the thread itself is a problem.

Oh...

So you all basically check to see if people are bashing... gotcha.

I just thought of it as if you all basically getting tired of reports happening in particular threads then closing them.

Well, I am about to pm you.

-Pr-
Oh...

So you all basically check to see if people are bashing... gotcha.

I just thought of it as if you all basically getting tired of reports happening in particular threads then closing them.

Well, I am about to pm you.

that can happen, but it doesn't happen without the thread itself being a problem in and of itself.

Marvelknight
Lol... I was going to ask quan the same question yesterday.

Quan never says thanos loses. Never has. He feels thanos beats galactus.

laughing out loud That's funny. But I think I can understand quanchi112, because I used to have the same problem with Batman. I didn't won't to see Batman lose. Coming to KMC made me see that the only way to get a better perspective on everything was to read as many comic books as possible. Now I have exactly 1020 comic books. And it helped me gained a better understanding with characters from both marvel and DC. Sometimes you have to consider all probable cause on both sides of a debate to get to an outcome. It's just not possible for everyone's favorite character to win all the time.

carver9
that can happen, but it doesn't happen without the thread itself being a problem in and of itself.

Not questioning how you all do things but wouldn't that kind of be unfair for certain individuals? Some people act out more than others and 9 times out of 10 purposely come into threads to critize/bash people. Why should everyone be punished for certain people lack of controlling their attitudes.

Is there a way of banning people from certain threads or temporarily banning people when they get into that "bashing mode"? That would have been a good tool to work on for the new years resolution because there have been good threads with reasonable debates closed due to 2 to 3 individuals.

-Pr-
Not questioning how you all do things but wouldn't that kind of be unfair for certain individuals? Some people act out more than others and 9 times out of 10 purposely come into threads to critize/bash people. Why should everyone be punished for certain people lack of controlling their attitudes.

Is there a way of banning people from certain threads or temporarily banning people when they get into that "bashing mode"? That would have been a good tool to work on for the new years resolution because there have been good threads with reasonable debates closed due to 2 to 3 individuals.

if the thread is salvageable, then we do everything we can to salvage it. sometimes, as you know, we re-open ones we'd closed. some threads are honestly more trouble than they're worth, though.

quanchi112
He has raised his hands and that's all he has to do to activate his shields.
quanchi112, can I ask you, who do you think can beat Thanos? I'm not knocking you for your opinion or even trying to call you a fanboy. I just asked because you show Thanos a lot of support 90% of the time and I wanted to get an idea of where you place Thanos when he's compared with other vastly powerful characters. Also imo the DC team has a good chance here. Why do you feel that Thanos will win the majority? Off topic.

Prep-Man
Team.

shokosugi
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.