Russian Zod Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/297702-185135-general-zod_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/55496/1612134-wonder_woman_20050531024850131_large.jpg

Q99
Hm... Russian Zod is really strong, but Wondy would know trashing his armor would weaken him.

quanchi112
Zod wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Hm... Russian Zod is really strong, but Wondy would know trashing his armor would weaken him.

Wasn't Zod defeated in a lame way by Superman?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't Zod defeated in a lame way by Superman?

Going by DC wikia, it seems General Zod temporarily turned the sun red and took off his armor. He was thus at full while Superman weakened and he was beating down Clark. Then the sun got fixed, the situation reversed, he charged Superman and was killed by his own strength.

I don't know if Russian Zod and Superman ever really had a full, fair fight. The first one was interrupted by Imperiax, the second one was all based on the phases of the sun. A lot of Zod's plotlines were more sending some other threat or assassin after Clark.

illadelph12
She'll kneel...

...then turn around and bend over...

...then squat...

Philosophía
Originally posted by Q99
I don't know if Russian Zod and Superman ever really had a full, fair fight. It's because you're:
Originally posted by Q99
Going by DC wikia

tideoftime
Part of me wants to agree with Quan; WW would be hard-pressed to get a majority against RZ. However, she definitely can get wins, and *might* get close to a split/majority if she can finesse damaging his suit in a major way. That is *not* in any way a given, however, as while she has the tiara/bracers combo to aid in damaging such things, I don't think that would work substantially on more than a win or two's basis. Her best bet is finessing her (relatively) equal physical strength/speed and getting a few wins via lasso submission.

RZ: 6-7/10 (roughly the same ratio I'd give Clark, though he'd be more like a 7/10, solidly).

Spire
RZ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.