Annihilus w/ Q bands vs Odinpower Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is JMS run Thor,Annihilus from Annihilation.

Who wins?

celeyhyga17
Annihilus wins.

Gecko4lif
Thor 1 shots him

zopzop
Epic stomp in favor of OF Thor. Assuming Annihilus survives the encounter, he'd never show his face outside the Negative Zone again.

dmills
Iirc when they fought back in the day the bug was tapping that ass doggystyle until Thor turned it up and went all out. The bug is even more powerful in Annihilation, or at least comes across as such.

What are some of the hotclips of jms Thor?

celeyhyga17
Jms Thor did beat a former skyfather... Bor is no Odin that's for sure though. Going for Annihilus here unless Rage comes in and changes my mind...
=P

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Jms Thor did beat a former skyfather... Bor is no Odin that's for sure though. Going for Annihilus here unless Rage comes in and changes my mind...
=P That the same Thor that chumped Ironman?

celeyhyga17
@dmills
yep...

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

Black bolt z
Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor. Based on ?

dmills
@dmills
yep...

Wait! So isn't this the Thor that got tooled by Rulk?! Oh yeah I'll go with the bug for sure then. If Rulk was able to swagg jack him then Annihilus would have a field day stealing energy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anything Annihilus can do, Mjolnir can do.

I'd give a non weakened Thor the win over a non amped Annihilus. The Quantum Bands don't trump the apparent boost the Odin Force gave Thor when he tapped into it.

Thor wins.

celeyhyga17
Nah.. Odinforce Thor didn't really know how to utilize the Odinforce...

-_-

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd give a non weakened Thor the win over a non amped Annihilus. The Quantum Bands don't trump the apparent boost the Odin Force gave Thor when he tapped into it.

Thor wins. Didn't help him against the Rulk.

celeyhyga17
Odinforce Thor was no King Thor.

dmills

No doubt. And if this was Classic Thor I'd give that to you, or even Thor as is current, but Thor during that little post civil war run didn't really show much bro. That was sort of his "I forgot all of my powers except for lightning bolts" phase. Plus even with CIS on Annihilus still swagg-jacks on a regular basis. Thor doesn't, or at least didn't at that point. IIRC of course smile

Key word being Apparent.

Nihilist
Imo Annihilus would just drain the OF from Thor, just like Rulk did. After all Annihilus did drain the Qauntum bands and started to absorb the Nova force.

Gecko4lif
Rulk didnt drain the odin force from thor >.>

dmills
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Rulk didnt drain the odin force from thor >.> Care to explain? We're all on pins and needles.

the Darkone
OF Thor defeated Asgardian Destroyer and Bor who would have split Annihilus head in two.

The Quantum bands cant affect magic wink .

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
No doubt. And if this was Classic Thor I'd give that to you, or even Thor as is current, but Thor during that little post civil war run didn't really show much bro. That was sort of his "I forgot all of my powers except for lightning bolts" phase. Plus even with CIS on Annihilus still swagg-jacks on a regular basis. Thor doesn't, or at least didn't at that point. IIRC of course smile
Originally posted by guy222
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/4871167_Chaos_War_-_Thor_1_012.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/4871168_Chaos_War_-_Thor_1_013.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/4871169_Chaos_War_-_Thor_1_014.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/4871170_Chaos_War_-_Thor_1_015.jpg
Key word being Apparent.

Well if you believe or go by Thor's internal monologue, Bor was at the at least high end Trans level or low Skyfather in terms of power. Someone who Thor matched and defeated.

Frankly, I think classic Thor would beat Annihilus with the Quantum Bands. At least if he played it smart. They don't add anything Mjolnir can't counter as far as I know, and Thor's already held his own against an amped Annihilus in the past (He was even beginning to win once he cut loose).

To be fair, Annihilus did take Thor out temporarily in one shot but most people forget that was right when Thor's spills of weakness started. Afterwards, he wasn't taken down.

Edit: I forgot about the Masterson fight. He was beating an amped Annihilus as well until he blasted him in the face with the Cosmic Control Rod at point blank range. That put Masterson down for like a few seconds. Then Masterson destroyed the Cosmic Control Rod with a throw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Imo Annihilus would just drain the OF from Thor, just like Rulk did. After all Annihilus did drain the Qauntum bands and started to absorb the Nova force.

Ignoring the stupidity of Rulk, prove that he drained the Odin Force. The only evidence I know of that supports this position is Breevort's statement. I still believe that Rulk primarily absorbed Thor's lightning, and possibly some ambient energy from when he was holding on to Mjolnir's head (No homo)

Still, it is a possibility that Annihilus could absorb the Odin Force. He was able to drain a small portion of Odin's life essence while he was weakened and in the Odin sleep. I however am not sure if he used outside technology which I remember being in play.

Either way, Annihilus is not known for his subtlety. If he tries to drain the Odin Force (Which is assuming he could), Thor should notice the drop in strength (I see no reason why he shouldn't) and it'll turn into a Mjolnir vs. the Cosmic Control Rod match, which we know is a fight the Cosmic Control Rod will lose.

quanchi112
Ignoring the stupidity of Rulk, prove that he drained the Odin Force. The only evidence I know of that supports this position is Breevort's statement. I still believe that Rulk primarily absorbed Thor's lightning, and possibly some ambient energy from when he was holding on to Mjolnir's head (No homo)

Still, it is a possibility that Annihilus could absorb the Odin Force. He was able to drain a small portion of Odin's life essence while he was weakened and in the Odin sleep. I however am not sure if he used outside technology which I remember being in play.

Either way, Annihilus is not known for his subtlety. If he tries to drain the Odin Force (Which is assuming he could), Thor should notice the drop in strength (I see no reason why he shouldn't) and it'll turn into a Mjolnir vs. the Cosmic Control Rod match, which we know is a fight the Cosmic Control Rod will lose. Rulk's powers along with his statement confirm this so obviously you want to ignore it. You can't pick and choose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk's powers along with his statement confirm this so obviously you want to ignore it. You can't pick and choose.

Rulk's power is to absorb energy. That doesn't prove your point. It makes no sense that Thor would not notice a drop in strength unless he was not utilizing the portion of the Odin Force in that fight. I've read the encounters between Thor/Rulk recently, and it makes more sense to me that he was absorbing the energy generated from Thor's hammer strikes, and lightning.

So you're taking Breevort's word as evidence now? Heh, fine. According to him, Odin >> Void.

You're telling me I can't pick and choose? Haha, the irony. GTFO.

quanchi112
Rulk's power is to absorb energy. That doesn't prove your point. It makes no sense that Thor would not notice a drop in strength unless he was not utilizing the portion of the Odin Force in that fight. I've read the encounters between Thor/Rulk recently, and it makes more sense to me that he was absorbing the energy generated from Thor's hammer strikes, and lightning.

So you're taking Breevort's word as evidence now? Heh, fine. According to him, Odin >> Void.

You're telling me I can't pick and choose? Haha, the irony. GTFO. You act as if all of these comics make 100 percent of sense. Loeb went from rulk punching out watchers to struggling with wolverine. Comics can only make sense if the writer makes sense.

I only take his word about something that already happened in a comic. I don't take into consideration his version of Odin and his version of the Void.

celeyhyga17
Ooh.. He gotcha there..
=P

quanchi112
Ooh.. He gotcha there..
=P Who has who ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
confused

You act as if all of these comics make 100 percent of sense. Loeb went from rulk punching out watchers to struggling with wolverine. Comics can only make sense if the writer makes sense.

I only take his word about something that already happened in a comic. I don't take into consideration his version of Odin and his version of the Void.

You're not telling me anything I don't know. Loeb was shit, he was inconsistent, but Thor not noticing the drop in strength yet utilizing the Odin Force makes zero sense. You have to pick, one you can't have both. There's a certain inherent flaw in that reasoning which isn't in place with the Watcher fight (By the way, Lunatik pulled that same shit a while ago. Uatu needs to take some boxing lessons) and Wolverine. Those things happened because Rulk's power level fluctuated. For you to have things both ways, Thor would have to have a ever recharging battery or something. It just doesn't make sense anyway you cut it. And I know some things never make sense, but this flaw is so glaring, it might not as well not be Thor.

Why would Breevort's opinion hold more weight regarding a book he didn't edit than the standing over a character? Take your double standards and go home.

I don't think his opinion means shit unless he directly had a hand in the book personally.

celeyhyga17
Rage's Breevort comment..

;O)

quanchi112
confused

You're not telling me anything I don't know. Loeb was shit, he was inconsistent, but Thor not noticing the drop in strength yet utilizing the Odin Force makes zero sense. You have to pick, one you can't have both. There's a certain inherent flaw in that reasoning which isn't in place with the Watcher fight (By the way, Lunatik pulled that same shit a while ago. Uatu needs to take some boxing lessons) and Wolverine. Those things happened because Rulk's power level fluctuated. For you to have things both ways, Thor would have to have a ever recharging battery or something. It just doesn't make sense anyway you cut it. And I know some things never make sense, but this flaw is so glaring, it might not as well not be Thor.

Why would Breevort's opinion hold more weight regarding a book he didn't edit than the standing over a character? Take your double standards and go home.

I don't think his opinion means shit unless he directly had a hand in the book personally. It doesn't have to make sense it was stated to have happened and it makes sense with how the fight went down while at the same time considering Rulk's powers.

Because it reinforced what actually happened on panel with someone like yourself who continues to be delusional about Thor. It's obvious this is what happened while considering his powers and the on panel fight you disagree because you like Thor. That's it.

Breevort doesn't decide who wins fantasy battles but his opinion on past events which back up on panel facts does matter. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Rage's Breevort comment..

;O) Rage doesn't have me anywhere.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It doesn't have to make sense it was stated to have happened and it makes sense with how the fight went down while at the same time considering Rulk's powers.

It was stated to have happened? Oh really? Issue number or scan.

It doesn't make sense at all. We know Rulk absorbed energy from some source while fighting Thor, but we do not know which. Either way, you can't have it both ways as I pointed out.

Because it reinforced what actually happened on panel with someone like yourself who continues to be delusional about Thor. It's obvious this is what happened while considering his powers and the on panel fight you disagree because you like Thor. That's it.

Thor not noticing the drop in strength yet utilizing the Odin Force makes zero sense. You have to pick, one you can't have both.

Breevort doesn't decide who wins fantasy battles but his opinion on past events which back up on panel facts does matter.

Rage doesn't have me anywhere.

Heh.

So I'm guessing you think Thanos: The End was non cannon, no? Because that's what Breevort consistently says and he edited the book.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Rulk didnt drain the odin force from thor >.> He did according to the writer in a interview.

quanchi112
It was stated to have happened? Oh really? Issue number or scan.

It doesn't make sense at all. We know Rulk absorbed energy from some source while fighting Thor, but we do not know which. Either way, you can't have it both ways as I pointed out.

Thor not noticing the drop in strength yet utilizing the Odin Force makes zero sense. You have to pick, one you can't have both.

Heh.

So I'm guessing you think Thanos: The End was non cannon, no? Because that's what Breevort consistently says and he edited the book. It wasn't stated on panel like most things aren't directly stated but it's obvious he did so. back then we didn't even know he absorbed powers so use your head.

This writer explained a specific event but I won't use his opinion on any versus match off the top of his head.

It all happened very quickly and the writer had yet to reveal Rulk's powers. Again it's loeb so please quit acting like every meshes well together.

Because he does work at marvel and this is over a specific event.

I've heard andy scmhidt leave it up to the reader himself and thanos' book brought it into continuity. Game. Set. Match.

Black bolt z
Didn't help him against the Rulk. laughing out loud

Rulk punched out a watcher and killed someone unkillable. Please don't reference loebforce rulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He did according to the writer in a interview.

Reference please.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Rulk punched out a watcher and killed someone unkillable. Please don't reference loebforce rulk. Still canon and please don't ever tell me what to do, squirt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So is Squirrel beating Thanos.

It wasn't stated on panel like most things aren't directly stated but it's obvious he did so. back then we didn't even know he absorbed powers so use your head.

This writer explained a specific event but I won't use his opinion on any versus match off the top of his head.

It all happened very quickly and the writer had yet to reveal Rulk's powers. Again it's loeb so please quit acting like every meshes well together.

Because he does work at marvel and this is over a specific event.

I've heard andy scmhidt leave it up to the reader himself and thanos' book brought it into continuity. Game. Set. Match.

If it wasn't stated, then don't say it was stated. Pretty simple. No we didn't, but so what?

Like I told you again and again, you can't have it both ways. Either he wasn't using the Odin Force, and Rulk tapped into it, or he was using it, and Rulk tapped into some other source of energy. Thor doesn't have some regenerative power source.

Is there a reason why I'm supposed to care what Andy says? It was written by Starlin, and Breevort had a heavy hand in overseeing the project. He repeadetly said that The End titles by their very definition can't be cannon. There not supposed to be.

I'm well aware of that reference. According to Breevort it was a mistake due to poor editing. Like you said:
I only take his word about something that already happened in a comic.

quanchi112
So is Squirrel beating Thanos.

If it wasn't stated, then don't say it was stated. Pretty simple. No we didn't, but so what?

Like I told you again and again, you can't have it both ways. Either he wasn't using the Odin Force, and Rulk tapped into it, or he was using it, and Rulk tapped into some other source of energy. Thor doesn't have some regenerative power source.

Is there a reason why I'm supposed to care what Andy says? It was written by Starlin, and Breevort had a heavy hand in overseeing the project. He repeadetly said that The End titles by their very definition can't be cannon. There not supposed to be.

I'm well aware of that reference. According to Breevort it was a mistake due to poor editing. Like you said: That's not to be taken seriously but please stay on point you always have so much trouble with that.

Breevort backed it up because it's what happened on panel and was revealed later to be a part of rulk's powerset.

Schmidt also works for marvel and thanos' comics are in continuity so this leads more to believe it is canon since it was referenced in a canon book. smile

Andy already said it can be canon and since it's referenced in a canon book I have you all over the place.

Nihilist
Ignoring the stupidity of Rulk, prove that he drained the Odin Force. The only evidence I know of that supports this position is Breevort's statement. I still believe that Rulk primarily absorbed Thor's lightning, and possibly some ambient energy from when he was holding on to Mjolnir's head (No homo)Both the witer and Tom B both said he drained the OF thats why he was able to hadle Thor that well, plus hasnt Annihilus drain asgardian life/power before when he faced Thor.(you have already mentioned this in post below

Iirc he only used the control rod

He hasnt shown any problem absorbing Nova force or Quantum Energy so i dont see why he wouldnt be able to do so with the Odin force seeing as he as already drained/absorbed part of Odin power before, and he doesnt just have the Rod here he has the Q bands as well. Physically Annihilus isnt weak he was slapping arund Nova and Quasar together and that was without the Qbands.

Nihilist
Reference please. Sorry but i dont save year old interview about characters i dont give shit about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you do happen to find it, I'll concede the point,

Both the witer and Tom B both said he drained the OF thats why he was able to hadle Thor that well, plus hasnt Annihilus drain asgardian life/power before when he faced Thor.(you have already mentioned this in post below

I've never seen or heard Loeb saying this. Breevort said he absorbed the Odin Force in an attempt to explain Rulk's performance against Thor. That's just trying to rationalize an idiotic comic. I don't care if Rulk drained part of the Odin Force, but if he did do so, I object to the notion that Thor was actively utilizing it.

He was able to drain the life forces of regular Asgardians, so?

Iirc he only used the control rod

I'll double check soon.

He hasnt shown any problem absorbing Nova force or Quantum Energy so i dont see why he wouldnt be able to do so with the Odin force seeing as he as already drained/absorbed part of Odin power before, and he doesnt just have the Rod here he has the Q bands as well. Physically Annihilus isnt weak he was slapping arund Nova and Quasar together and that was without the Qbands.

Because I think the Odin Force is above the power Richard Rider and Quasar have available. The Quantum Bands won't help any when it comes to absorbing the Odin Force.

That's nice. We saw Annihilus -while amped- losing twice against Thor went it came down to hand to hand.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's not to be taken seriously but please stay on point you always have so much trouble with that.

Breevort backed it up because it's what happened on panel and was revealed later to be a part of rulk's powerset.

Schmidt also works for marvel and thanos' comics are in continuity so this leads more to believe it is canon since it was referenced in a canon book. smile

Andy already said it can be canon and since it's referenced in a canon book I have you all over the place.

Rulk isn't to be taken seriously, but like you said earlier on, it's still canon. It can be our little mini debate. I looked for all the threads, they were closed. If you still refuse to give me your reasoning, I'll just open up a new one.

It never happened on panel. Stop making shit up. If it happened on panel, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So he works at Marvel, cool. Why does his word have any more weight then Breevort whose a senior editor and was directly involved in the event?

Andy said that it was up to the reader to decide according to you. You're contradicting yourself now. Like I said, a mistake.

Nihilist
If you do happen to find it, I'll concede the point,

I've never seen or heard Loeb saying this. Breevort said he absorbed the Odin Force in an attempt to explain Rulk's performance against Thor. That's just trying to rationalize an idiotic comic. I don't care if Rulk drained part of the Odin Force, but if he did do so, I object to the notion that Thor was actively utilizing it.If you wish to search for it yourself it on CBR somewhere, not sure where it is now though.

Doesnt the Odin power flow through all asgardians? thats why Odin can call upon all that power.

I'll double check soon.

Starting to absorb the whole Nova force and the Q bands with ease is nothing to be sniffed at.

This Annihilus was far more powerful, he survived Galactus blast after taking it point blank. He one shotted Nova first off without Q bands, and when weak after losing the q bands and taking the Galactus blast he was still handling Nova(before the pis) and one shotted Phyla with a casual back hand

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you wish to search for it yourself it on CBR somewhere, not sure where it is now though.

I'm not doing that shit.

Doesnt the Odin power flow through all asgardians? thats why Odin can call upon all that power.

Each Asgardian is empowered by a portion of the Odin Force. Unfortunately, draining regular Asgardians and draining Odin are two completely different things.

I'll double check soon.

Okay, I checked. Yea, he did use machines:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9185/annihilusequipment.jpg

His statement also leads me to believe that he thinks he would be unable to drain Odin if he were to be awake.

Starting to absorb the whole Nova force and the Q bands with ease is nothing to be sniffed at.

Sure, it's impressive, but like I said, the Odin Force > the power Nova or Quasar have access to.

This Annihilus was far more powerful,

What issue did he get his upgrade?

he survived Galactus blast after taking it point blank. He one shotted Nova first off without Q bands, and when weak after losing the q bands and taking the Galactus blast he was still handling Nova(before the pis) and one shotted Phyla with a casual back hand

You keep bringing up Nova as an example as if I'm supposed to be impressed. I'm not. Annihilus finally got a higher end durability feat under his belt. Doesn't negate his showings against Thor.

zopzop
This is still going on? The Quantum Bands add NOTHING to this fight since the Odinforce is mystic in nature and outside the influence of the Bands.

So it comes down to Annihilus vs Odinpower. Odinpower Thor stomps hard.

Nihilist
I'm not doing that shit.Fine dont, doesnt bother me as ive seen the interview.

But with the Qbands aswell it gives him a better chance, after all Quasar with the bands did absorb Egos life force (something surfer was unable to do)

thumb up fair enough

IMO thats irrelevant to this match as OF Thor didnt have anything close to full Odin power, he only had a portian.

As i said above Thor didnt have all the Odin force, the whole Nova Force and Quantum Zone together wouldnt be that far from what JMS Thor showed imo.

When he got the Q bands.

Thor wouldnt have been able to casualy knock around Nova with the full Nova force or kill Quasar as easy as Annhilus did. Thor needed Odin to help him against Annihilus in the end iirc.

quanchi112
Rulk isn't to be taken seriously, but like you said earlier on, it's still canon. It can be our little mini debate. I looked for all the threads, they were closed. If you still refuse to give me your reasoning, I'll just open up a new one.

It never happened on panel. Stop making shit up. If it happened on panel, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So he works at Marvel, cool. Why does his word have any more weight then Breevort whose a senior editor and was directly involved in the event?

Andy said that it was up to the reader to decide according to you. You're contradicting yourself now. Like I said, a mistake. Rulk is a serious character though and until retconned this all counts so cry me a river.

It did happen on panel but wasn't directly mentioned due to rulk being mysterious but breevort cleared the air. Boom.

No, andy also works at marvel as does tom so we have conflicting opinions and a comic in continuity referencing it.

Once again. Boom.

dmills
Andy left Marvel a few years ago. He's at some small publisher now.

dmills
You're damned right about that.

DarkOdin
OF Thor for the win His powers were much greater then his classic level tanking the destroyer beam that killled his classic self the bor fight that would of one shoted his classic level trashing the super skrull that owned BRB someone equal in terms of powers to classic thor. then tanking a amped stormbreaker hit.

AS for the rulk thing maybe he drained some odinpower from thor not sure in ther first battle however the nex tbattle Thor nearlly killed Rulk wjhen not holding back. plus Rulk should of been draining the odinforce again but i guess he didn't then the 3 encounter Rulk got owned yet again. and yes it seems rulk can drain cosmics powers however it is not clear how much and fast also the onlytime we see him use the power drain abilities is when he comes in contact with it or the person.

dmills
Yet another moronic aspect of the Rulk/Thor fight. Rulk pwns him the first time, which is later attributed to energy drain, but then Thor comes back and owns the Rulk. WTF happened to energy drain in rnd 2?

Black bolt z
Rulk is a serious character though and until retconned this all counts so cry me a river.

It did happen on panel but wasn't directly mentioned due to rulk being mysterious but breevort cleared the air. Boom.

No, andy also works at marvel as does tom so we have conflicting opinions and a comic in continuity referencing it.

Once again. Boom. LOL at you calling loebforce rulk a serious character. He punched out a watcher and killed an unkillable person.

Nihilist
Lunatik punched out a watcher also so...

quanchi112
LOL at you calling loebforce rulk a serious character. He punched out a watcher and killed an unkillable person. That's due to the writer but he is a serious character unlike Sg.

Black bolt z
That's due to the writer but he is a serious character unlike Sg. So killing an unkillable character is serious for rulk?

quanchi112
So killing an unkillable character is serious for rulk? It's canon so it is.

Black bolt z
It's canon so it is. Its PIS so it is.

quanchi112
Its PIS so it is. No, it isn't pis it's what rulk was capable of.

Sr J-Bieb
In their first encounter, taking into account that Rulk was using Thor's own power against him, without Thor's knowledge (His energy absorbing abilities that were yet to revealed.), then I don't see the problem with that fight.

In retrospect it was pretty obvious, with all the hints Loeb was giving us. Tom even further confirmed Rulk leeching Thor's powers recently. He was at the very least leeching whatever little portion of the Odin Force that was kept inside of him. Thor's blows would also make him stronger feeding him energy if I understand his power set correctly.
I agree with Rage. If Rulk can drain the Odin Force, then Annihilus can as well.

Black bolt z
No, it isn't pis it's what rulk was capable of. So rulk could kill thanos?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Annihilus could certainly drain Thor and that is exactly what he would try and do as that is in character for him. He's already punked Thor with ease in the past amd W/QB he's even more powerful. To me this fight comes down to whether Thor could resist the draining by putting Anni on the defensive or just actively resisiting it. I'm not sure the answer... but I believe he could drain Thor, but Thor could also mount a good offensive attack before Anni had time drain him enough.

dmills
So rulk could kill thanos?

laughing out loud Kid, I'm liking you more and more everyday!

quanchi112
So rulk could kill thanos? No. Thanos can reform GM can't.

Black bolt z
No. Thanos can reform GM can't. Hows that matter at all? Both are rejected by death. Neither should be able to die. If he can kill one he can kill the other.

Or admit loebforce rulk being PIS.

quanchi112
Hows that matter at all? Both are rejected by death. Neither should be able to die. If he can kill one he can kill the other.

Or admit loebforce rulk being PIS. GM can't reform whereas Thanos can. Simple.

dmills
You're (thankfully) in the minority.

Sr J-Bieb
GM can't reform whereas Thanos can. Simple. He reformed against Galactus. That's the whole reason Galactus went into a mini coma.

leonidas
thor wins. quasar battled thor in the past and didn't drain him in anyway at all. the q-bands are suspect at best against magic, and no way in hell is there any evidence to suggest that annihilus can battle someone at the level of a skyfather. we've even seen quasar drain a star's worth of energy from ss and it not affect him in the least. OF>>>>>>than ss's power.

rulk is ridiculous and bran's right, GM did reform. guess he takes thanos out as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He reformed against Galactus. That's the whole reason Galactus went into a mini coma. What comic ?Originally posted by leonidas
thor wins. quasar battled thor in the past and didn't drain him in anyway at all. the q-bands are suspect at best against magic, and no way in hell is there any evidence to suggest that annihilus can battle someone at the level of a skyfather. we've even seen quasar drain a star's worth of energy from ss and it not affect him in the least. OF>>>>>>than ss's power.

rulk is ridiculous and bran's right, GM did reform. guess he takes thanos out as well. Thanos never didn't reform whereas Gm failed to. Thanos was reborn atom by atom and vested in an indestructible form. Big diff, there.

Black bolt z
What comic ? Thanos never didn't reform whereas Gm failed to. Thanos was reborn atom by atom and vested in an indestructible form. Big diff, there. Silver surfer #14-17

GM is just as unkillable as Thanos.

quanchi112
Silver surfer #14-17

GM is just as unkillable as Thanos. No, he isn't since we saw rulk kill him. LOL.

Black bolt z
No, he isn't since we saw rulk kill him. LOL. Please read those comics.

Yet he is rejected by death. So is thanos. Both should be unkillable. So either admit loebforce rulk is PIS or admit rulk could also kill thanos for good.

quanchi112
Please read those comics.

Yet he is rejected by death. So is thanos. Both should be unkillable. So either admit loebforce rulk is PIS or admit rulk could also kill thanos for good. Being rejected by death is good but not only that Thanos is given an indestructible form unlike Gm and we saw him get killed.

My point stands yours doesn't more picking and choosing which you seem probe on doing.

Black bolt z
Being rejected by death is good but not only that Thanos is given an indestructible form unlike Gm and we saw him get killed.

My point stands yours doesn't more picking and choosing which you seem probe on doing. Both are unkillable. And its obviously not an indestructable form because it was destroyed by anti matter. Both are rejected by death.

Picking and choosing what? Killing an unkillable being. Either admit its PIS or admit he can kill thanos as well. Because both are rejected by death. So if one can die so can the other.

DarkOdin
Yet another moronic aspect of the Rulk/Thor fight. Rulk pwns him the first time, which is later attributed to energy drain, but then Thor comes back and owns the Rulk. WTF happened to energy drain in rnd 2? Yup Rulk is the worst harcter to bring into a debate.

He WTF pawned : Odinpower Thor, Hulk, grand master, SS,

He gets stomp by Odinpower Thor, Hulk, barley gets a win over wolverine, Lets not forget the b-list females that gave him hell , red she hulk

All during Loeb's reigh of terror

quanchi112
Both are unkillable. And its obviously not an indestructable form because it was destroyed by anti matter. Both are rejected by death.

Picking and choosing what? Killing an unkillable being. Either admit its PIS or admit he can kill thanos as well. Because both are rejected by death. So if one can die so can the other. His form was which reformed so yes he is unkillable whereas Rulk killed Gm. You have nothing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anni could certainly drain the Force from Thor... whether he would have a chance to do so before the onslaught is another matter entirely

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Anni could certainly drain the Force from Thor... whether he would have a chance to do so before the onslaught is another matter entirely This. He also has a better chance than I think some give him credit for.

psycho gundam
the fact that you called him "anni" tells me he loses no matter what

KuRuPT Thanosi
no star wars love Big P.G.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.