Ultimate colossus w/cap shield vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

zopzop
Big C refresh my memory, what was special about Ultimate Colossus vs 616?

Because unless it's something big, Namor wins this handily.

Uriel005
How "wet" is namor.

zopzop
Originally posted by Uriel005
How "wet" is namor.

Perv....

Uriel005
the question still stands. if he's dry then it's going to hurt namor a lot more than colossus going in dry.

zopzop
I just assumed a "normally saturated" Namor.

Dum Dum Dugan
Namor suit is designed to retain water in it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
I just assumed a "normally saturated" Namor. so pretty lubed up kk. If this fight drags on Colossus and with the shield tanking it very well could last until namor dries out unless there is a body of water nearby readily available and by drag on I mean it could be quite a while with the endurance these two have.

Colossus-Big C
namor has never beat colossus handily.

also he is on land

zopzop
@Uriel005

Do you seriously think Namor can't put him down before he dries out? What's so special about Ultimate C vs 616 C?

Uriel005
Nothing it's the shield tanking shots that makes me think he could last long enough and he's not going to make mistakes from being tired so he could last quite a while as colossus can fight for days on end in metal form and with the shield preventing him from taking too much damage he very well could go the distance. He's none too shabby in hand to hand and I'm fairly certain hes fast enough to keep that shield between them all day long.

Silent Master
Namor can just take the shield away from him.

juggernaut74
Whatever happened to U. Colossus?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Silent Master
Namor can just take the shield away from him. the same way every superhuman takes caps shield when he fights them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.