Thanos and Darkseid vs Flash (Wally) and Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Black bolt z
Watch Quan say thanos solos.

Team 1 probably wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Team 1 probably wins. Like I said by forum rules as if the characters were to play out the best of their capabilities means that Wally speed force barrier breaks and zoom stops time and proceed to lay out an unlimited number of IMP for the win but in comic Thanos and DS handily.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
Like I said by forum rules as if the characters were to play out the best of their capabilities means that Wally speed force barrier breaks and zoom stops time and proceed to lay out an unlimited number of IMP for the win but in comic Thanos and DS handily. Omega Tracker beams could certainly be useful.

Uriel005
Omega Tracker beams could certainly be useful. only if they can catch them which if Zoom has time stopped and wally is moving at the absolute fastest that anything in or out of the universe can move it is highly unlikely.

carver9
Flash has already outraced the beams before.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Flash has already outraced the beams before. Issue #/Scans?

carver9
Issue #/Scans?

Trust me, it happened.

Read the comic when darkseid gained possession of the ale... flash was running from the black racer, ran through a boom tube, was teleported in front of supes and darkseid. Darkseid then proceed to shoot his tracker at flash and flash outrace it.

Tha C-Master
Are they going by the rules of the thread I made? If so...

-K-M-
shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SuperPowersV2_6of6_14.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SuperPowersV2_6of6_15.jpg

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Starscream M

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
erm I have always stated this so why would I change this just because a child predicted it. Think star.

Black bolt z
Trust me, it happened.

Read the comic when darkseid gained possession of the ale... flash was running from the black racer, ran through a boom tube, was teleported in front of supes and darkseid. Darkseid then proceed to shoot his tracker at flash and flash outrace it. Can you just provide an issue number?

Wait...was this final Crisis? My brain stops working at this time.

-K-M-
Trust me, it happened.

Read the comic when darkseid gained possession of the ale... flash was running from the black racer, ran through a boom tube, was teleported in front of supes and darkseid. Darkseid then proceed to shoot his tracker at flash and flash outrace it.

You and context.

Those beams didnt even come from Darkseid that came from the eyes of humans under the ALE. Also at that point Darkseid was dying and weakened and was in a human body that was commented to be frail and weak.

Not the best example to use.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
You and context.

Those beams didnt even come from Darkseid that came from the eyes of humans under the ALE. Also at that point Darkseid was dying and weakened and was in a human body that was commented to be frail and weak.

Not the best example to use. just because the vessel was weakened, doesn't mean the beams were any slower.

-K-M-
just because the vessel was weakened, doesn't mean the beams were any slower.

The beams are coming from hundreds of different people from a source that is said to be weakened, some how is a good representation of a fully strong Darkseid shooting the beams?

That logic does not compute.

Starscream M
The beams are coming from hundreds of different people from a source that is said to be weakened, some how is a good representation of a fully strong Darkseid shooting the beams?

That logic does not compute. the beams might've been weaker in power...but I'm saying there's no evidence it was any SLOWER than a normal darkseid beam

-K-M-
the beams might've been weaker in power...but I'm saying there's no evidence it was any SLOWER than a normal darkseid beam

Darkseid didn't shoot the beams, and as you just said...their weaker so why would we assume they are as fast when at full power and when they are fired by Darkseid himself?

carver9
Darkseid didn't shoot the beams, and as you just said...their weaker so why would we assume they are as fast when at full power and when they are fired by Darkseid himself?

I agree with your post but I don't remember it ever being said that the beams were weaker. Didn't darkseid threaten supes with the beams before aiming them at flash?

By the way, supes has also outran the beams and actually used them against darkseid.

SquallX
It doesn't matter what you do, you can't escape the Omega Beams unless for a few specific reasons.

1. Darkseid let's you survive
2. Darkseid is nerfed as hell
3. Pis, Cis is on
4. You're important to the multiverse

-K-M-
I agree with your post but I don't remember it ever being said that the beams were weaker. Didn't darkseid threaten supes with the beams before aiming them at flash?

By the way, supes has also outran the beams and actually used them against darkseid.

Yes, they said DS was weak and dying. This was after Orion mortally wounded him and after Batman shot him. Not him directly, but the dozens of humans that surrounded him. He never aimed them at Flash directly.

Yes, but the beams have tagged Superman more often then not.

Uriel005
Speed force is still the absolute limit in speed. OB don't travel at the absolute limit of speed as far as I'm aware. Flash doesn't do it in comic but in forum Speed force Barrier break would be the first the he does.

-K-M-
The full power beams have shown it can travel in time, but in Final Crisis the Flashes said if they go faster then light that stops time and would ultimately outrun the beams. So really the Final Crisis example isnt that great example of what a full power beams would do.

Uriel005
The full power beams have shown it can travel in time, but in Final Crisis the Flashes said if they go faster then light that stops time and would ultimately outrun the beams. So really the Final Crisis example isnt that great example of what a full power beams would do. Flash can run through time and dimensions... not necessarily with accuracy but he can do it

-K-M-
Originally posted by Uriel005
Flash can run through time and dimensions... not necessarily with accuracy but he can do it

Yes they can, but they said in Final Crisis they could outrun the beams by going faster then light as time stops. However, we know the beams travel outside time and space and the beams can travel between dimensions and time with great accuracy.

Sirius77
I think that this battle is basically two hax vs another hax. DS fighting at full capacity is using all of the power that he has access to. So are Wally and Zoom. I think that this is basically just which attack reaches who first, but tbh, I can realistically see everyone on the field getting koed in a very short amount of time.

Bentley
DS solos the field.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Even if flash can outrace the beams.. they would still be tracking him and following him around thus pinpointing where he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.