Marvels best vs DC best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is marvels best versus dc best (high heralds).

Silver Surfer/Thor

Vs

Superman/Orion (standard equipment)

No weakness exploiting.

celeyhyga17
hmm...

Slaanesh
team 1

Colossus-Big C
orion>black adam?

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
orion>black adam?

With standard equipment, yes... fist fight, they are about even imo.

Black bolt z
Team 1.

Thor=Superman
Surfer>Orion.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
This is marvels best versus dc best (high heralds).

Silver Surfer/Thor

Vs

Superman/Orion (standard equipment)

No weakness exploiting. What did I say last time, CARVER? uhuh

Oh yeah...
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, my patience with you has run out. I've endured your questionable posts with so much tolerance that I should be Sainted. But you've crossed the line here.

How are you gonna make a thread with DC's and Marvel's best and not have Batman and Hulk? I mean do you wanna fight me or something? sneer

Very thin ice...

biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
What did I say last time, CARVER? uhuh

Oh yeah...

Lol... bada, I can't even win an argument against you so I know for a FACT that I would get my spleen kicked out of place if I had to fight you, so no, I am not making these threads to start a fight with you... I am not suicidal.

Black bolt z
Lol... bada, I can't even win an argument against you so I know for a FACT that I would get my spleen kicked out of place if I had to fight you, so no, I am not making these threads to start a fight with you... I am not suicidal. Pssh...Carver, you could take bada.

Just get passed his raptor head and skinny arms biscuits

Badabing
Lol... bada, I can't even win an argument against you so I know for a FACT that I would get my spleen kicked out of place if I had to fight you, so no, I am not making these threads to start a fight with you... I am not suicidal. laughing out loud

Okay then. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Black bolt z
Pssh...Carver, you could take bada.

Just get passed his raptor head and skinny arms biscuits ohno

I do not have a velociraptor head! grumpy

Orion's a wildcard for me in this match. I think the teams stack up fairly even.

MONSTAR
Team one.. Heralds of galactus no matter which ones can destroy a planet by strength or energy blasts.. Superman cannot do that.. he is not a high herald... not even herald level.. hes just a strong person in the class of CM and below BA... Hes nowhere near thors or surfers energy output to be anywhere near their class. Terrax has far more energy output than supes, and hes not a high herald.

carver9
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Team one.. Heralds of galactus no matter which ones can destroy a planet by strength or energy blasts.. Superman cannot do that.. he is not a high herald... not even herald level.. hes just a strong person in the class of CM and below BA... Hes nowhere near thors or surfers energy output to be anywhere near their class. Terrax has far more energy output than supes, and hes not a high herald.

Lol... I remember the days when I use to say this about hyperion and supes... in more time you will be convinced of the truth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to Team 1.

Silent Master
I consider Thor and Superman to be a fairly close fight, As for Surfer vs Orion. I give the edge to Surfer.

So, Team marvel wins a slight majority.

the ninjak
All of the above.

tideoftime
While Orion is a tough cookie, I'd have to go with Surfer on him (though not as easily as some might think); given that weakness exploitation is not applicable, Superman can make a majority against Thor *or* Surfer, but not easily, and not when the Marvel duo are on the same team... Orion, contextually, will hold his own against Thor, though a decisive win is out of the question... a narrow majority is possible...

Generally, if it pairs off as SM vs SS, and Thor vs. Orion, it is a general split; if Team Marvel can finesse their greater versatility, then they should take the majority, as a Team, though it will take considerable work and not be easy.

Desaad
Man, would I love to see an Orion/Thor battle. 'Twould be such a good one.

Anyway, I saw Orion/Thor ends up 6/10 for Orion, Superman/Silver Surfer ends up 6-7/10 for Surfer.

Then again, I think Orion has Silver Surfer's number very slightly, about 6/10 (for the same reasons that Thor does, really), and that Superman has Thor's number.

So 50/50.

Colossus-Big C
i always thought thor had far more energy output than superman....

Desaad
Thor tends to go for physical battles when he faces physical opponents, and I see him as weaker and less durable than Superman, as well as slower in combat speed. A fight against someone like the Surfer, I think, plays to his strengths, but a fight against someone like Superman (Or Hulk, or Gladiator) plays to his weaknesses and hubrises.

The Pict
Orion isn't one of DC's best nahuh

Colossus-Big C
best herald level

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i always thought thor had far more energy output than superman.... He does.

Spire
Team 2.

-Pr-
i thought you said it was the best... smh.

Bouboumaster
Team 1: Much more versatile, and probably more powerful overall

bagsikdangal101
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.