Marvel vs DC pure h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
DC

Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Hercules
Majestic

VS

Gladiator
BRB
Thor
Hercules
Kurse

no hammers pure h2h

carver9
Team 2... gladiator is physically the most powerful on the field.

Black bolt z
Team 2.

That is assuming this is a bar type brawl and people can't use speed.

Colossus-Big C
who beats who though?

MrMind
team 1 easily, they are stronger and better fighter. majestic is gonna start a murder here. and you got black adam who is extremely ruthless. hell no one on team 2 can take captain marvel or superman (maybe kurse)

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 2.

That is assuming this is a bar type brawl and people can't use speed. its not a slugfest and team one wins because Majestic is the most powerful on the field

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
team 1 easily, they are stronger and better fighter. majestic is gonna start a murder here. and you got black adam who is ruthless extremely ruthless. hell no one on team 2 can take captain marvel or superman (maybe kurse)

There are people that can take everyone that you've named. Lol

celeyhyga17
team 1 wins 7/10

just as strong but better speed

MONSTAR
Team 2... Gladiator or Kurse would destroy anyone on team one in an instant..Gladiator is the fastest and hardest hitter.. Kurse murders his fodder in minutes then races gladiator to see who kos more people.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
team 1 wins 7/10

just as strong but better speed Thor has flown three times light speed on panel... Show a scan of anyone on team one flying that fast on panel with a number... not point A to point B guessing or real life math.. Gladiator puts them all to shame when it comes to speed.

Silent Master
Wouldn't using superspeed defeat the purpose of a "pure hth" fight, seeing as the winners would be the fastest team rather than the most skilled team?

the ninjak
Team one respect.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wouldn't using superspeed defeat the purpose of a "pure hth" fight, seeing as the winners would be the fastest team rather than the most skilled team? Not really... Gladator would use his speed advantage to ko people fastest while Kurse just koes them at normal speed, so it evens out.

Spire

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C

-Pr-
Stop Multi-posting.

Team 1, imo. Faster, and not as likely to b*tch out as Gladiator.

SquallX
5 cool

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX
6 cool

-Pr-
Stop.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

not as likely to b*tch out as Gladiator.

I can not believe you said this.

No comment.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
I can not believe you said this.

No comment.

Because he's powers depends on his state of mind.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Because he's powers depends on his state of mind.

But when was the last time glads ever lost confidence? He has fought some of the most powerful beings in mu and still stayed in check.

Tyrant
Thor
Binary
Nova
Masterson
Champion with the pg
Hyperion
Supreme
Etc...etc...

So why should he lose his confidence here?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who beats who though? One team the other.

-Pr-
But when was the last time glads ever lost confidence? He has fought some of the most powerful beings in mu and still stayed in check.

Tyrant
Thor
Binary
Nova
Masterson
Champion with the pg
Hyperion
Supreme
Etc...etc...

So why should he lose his confidence here?

because Superman would beat him.

carver9
because Superman would beat him.

Omg...

1-10 I would give Superman a 3 or 4 out of 10 against Gladiator and the wins that he would get would be due to glads arrogance. I already explained to you why I think gladiator is above Supes. We just have different opinions on the matter (I'm right) and I could see ways on why you would think Supes could beat glads.

-Pr-
Omg...

1-10 I would give Superman a 3 or 4 out of 10 against Gladiator and the wins that he would get would be due to glads arrogance. I already explained to you why I think gladiator is above Supes. We just have different opinions on the matter (I'm right) and I could see ways on why you would think Supes could beat glads.

your lack of faith in Superman disturbs me.

Honestly, an inferior mohwaked copy is better than him. Not really.

carver9
your lack of faith in Superman disturbs me.

Honestly, an inferior mohwaked copy is better than him. Not really.

Naah, its not a lack of faith on Supermans part, its gladiator power that is aiding me in my decision.

Superman IS a beast, gladiator is a different kind of beast.

-Pr-
Naah, its not a lack of faith on Supermans part, its gladiator power that is aiding me in my decision.

Superman IS a beast, gladiator is a different kind of beast.

A weaker one, yes.

the ninjak
A weaker one, yes.

Maybe if Glads got a spikey Super Saiyan Haircut he will win more fights and get more love.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Maybe if Glads got a spikey Super Saiyan Haircut he will win more fights and get more love.

Naah, that's kind of over doing it... giving gladiator power and a hair due like that would put him at skyfather levels.

carver9
A weaker one, yes.

Iyo

the ninjak
Naah, that's kind of over doing it... giving gladiator power and a hair due like that would put him at skyfather levels.
Have to agree there.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Thor has flown three times light speed on panel... Show a scan of anyone on team one flying that fast on panel with a number... not point A to point B guessing or real life math.. Gladiator puts them all to shame when it comes to speed.

he flew with Mjolnir. this is a H2H battle without hammers.

Majestic
Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

those 4 give them a great speed advantage.

-Pr-
Iyo

Of course, it just happens to be the more likely, more right, and more backed by evidence one.

carver9
Of course, it just happens to be the more likely, more right, and more backed by evidence one.

Well, superman and gladiator have different types of feats and the feats that I am thinking of from both put glads above supes imo.

I'm referring to flight speed.
Strength feats
Durability
And output of power.

-Pr-
Well, superman and gladiator have different types of feats and the feats that I am thinking of from both put glads above supes imo.

I'm referring to flight speed.
Strength feats
Durability
And output of power.

"different types of feats" still fall under the same categories, so you're either not reading enough superman, or just wanking gladiator.

supes superior in all those, bar maybe travel speed, and even that is debatable.

carver9
"different types of feats" still fall under the same categories, so you're either not reading enough superman, or just wanking gladiator.

supes superior in all those, bar maybe travel speed, and even that is debatable.

I don't think they fall under the same category. Gladiator and Supes has moved planets but Gladiator has busted planets open with his fist. You could probably find a feat similar to this which is why I am saying "different types of feats".

Gladiator has also tanked without a scratch a blast that was capable of shedding a solar system... you could probably find something similar to this but again it would be a different type of feat.

What supes hasn't done is "contain" a solar system destroying blast with nothing but pure cosmic power or how about a high end 100 tonner rambing glads in the chest but bouncing off of glads due to his durability?

They have different types of feats but I think glads is a couple of notches above superman. Imo

-Pr-
I don't think they fall under the same category. Gladiator and Supes has moved planets but Gladiator has busted planets open with his fist. You could probably find a feat similar to this which is why I am saying "different types of feats".

Gladiator has also tanked without a scratch a blast that was capable of shedding a solar system... you could probably find something similar to this but again it would be a different type of feat.

What supes hasn't done is "contain" a solar system destroying blast with nothing but pure cosmic power or how about a high end 100 tonner rambing glads in the chest but bouncing off of glads due to his durability?

They have different types of feats but I think glads is a couple of notches above superman. Imo

accept that superman has feats superior to those, so he would be superior.

going on about "different kinds of feats" is just dodging, imo.

Allankles
Team 1 better reflexes and fighting skill overall.

Sirius77
Originally posted by iceman24567
its not a slugfest and team one wins because Majestic is the most powerful on the field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.