Thor/Bill vs Ultraman/Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Thor/Beta Ray

Vs

Ultraman/Black Adam

MrMind
team 2

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Prep-Man

guy222
t 1

Black bolt z
Team 2 7/10.

Bill=Thor
Ultraman>Thor
Ultraman>Bill
BA>Thor
BA>Bill.

Spire
Originally posted by Prep-Man

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 2 7/10.

Bill=Thor
Ultraman>Thor
Ultraman>Bill
BA>Thor
BA>Bill.

This is wrong...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
This is wrong... Thats the way I see it.

I see superman as being thor's equal and Ultraman is superman without the kryptonite weakness or morals.

I also see bill as roughly thor's equal so he is above them both.

And I just see BA being ever so slightly above Thor. Like he would win 5.05/10.

Nihilist
T2

carver9
Thats the way I see it.

I see superman as being thor's equal and Ultraman is superman without the kryptonite weakness or morals.

I also see bill as roughly thor's equal so he is above them both.

And I just see BA being ever so slightly above Thor. Like he would win 5.05/10.

Superman and thor are equals except power output wise, thor is above supes which makes him more formidable.

Thor doesn't have to use weakness exploit to beat ultraman, he could simply ko him with the hammer since thors hammer carriers more of a wallop than any punch on the field.

Martian vision almost burned adam fac completely off, imagine what thor or bill hammer can do to him.

Black bolt z
Superman and thor are equals except power output wise, thor is above supes which makes him more formidable.

Thor doesn't have to use weakness exploit to beat ultraman, he could simply ko him with the hammer since thors hammer carriers more of a wallop than any punch on the field.

Martian vision almost burned adam fac completely off, imagine what thor or bill hammer can do to him. I see thor as having more power output but superman being more durable then thor enough to compensate.

This is true. But as stated above I see superman and thor as equals and due to Ultraman having no morals and thor having morals I see Ultraman winning a fight between the 2.

I see that as stupid because of what BA can do and then he gets his face burned by HV(from MM no less).

Spire
This is wrong...

It is.

Thor>Bill.

Nihilist

Martian vision almost burned adam fac completely off, imagine what thor or bill hammer can do to him. MM's heat vision burned Adams Face after he had been fighting shitloads of heroes for ages and had taken a hell of alot of hits to the face.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Martian Manhunter's heat vision was melting half his face. Having a bruise here and there doesn't affect your durability to that extent.

And Adam was black and blue IIRC after fighting the Great Ten. Pretty shitty showing for Adam strength and durability wise all in all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Martian Manhunter's heat vision was melting half his face. Having a bruise here and there doesn't affect your durability to that extent.

And Adam was black and blue IIRC after fighting the Great Ten. Pretty shitty showing for Adam strength and durability wise all in all. Fighting heroes for hours on end kinda affects how strong you are.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So?

And I need to recheck but I'm pretty sure that at that point Black Adam had only fought the Teen Titans and then went on to fight the Great Ten.

I see thor as having more power output but superman being more durable then thor enough to compensate.

mhmm

http://www.curlcandy.com/images/Stop.png

Nihilist

And Adam was black and blue IIRC after fighting the Great Ten. Pretty shitty showing for Adam strength and durability wise all in all. His face was wrecked and cut up before MM used his heat vison, stop lowballin to make Thor look good.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
His face was wrecked and cut up before MM used his heat vison, stop lowballin to make Thor look good.

I'm not lowballing and I'm not trying to make Thor look good. If I was, I'd post his feats when it comes to heat resistance.

Black Adam's face was bruised. That doesn't mean that his resistance to heat and physical integrity take a huge dive. His face was literally melting.

Nihilist
I'm not lowballing and I'm not trying to make Thor look good. If I was, I'd post his feats when it comes to heat resistance.

Black Adam's face was bruised. That doesn't mean that his resistance to heat and physical integrity take a huge dive. His face was literally melting. Everybodys durabilitys has a breaking point, and MM melting his face was toward of the end of the story after fighting all the heroes including the 4 horseman.

Black bolt z

Black Adam's face was bruised. That doesn't mean that his resistance to heat and physical integrity take a huge dive. His face was literally melting. But if your fighting for hours on end all your stats go down.

Prep-Man

And Adam was black and blue IIRC after fighting the Great Ten. Pretty shitty showing for Adam strength and durability wise all in all.

Who was the one that hurt him in Great 10? I remember him destroying them.

zeel

Yet adam took a nice hit from SBP and was up in no time. he physically couldnt dominate prime but he could take his hits. I have seen BA knocked around but superman with a steel pipe. writer interpetation changes from author to author.

Comon folks wake up. Honestly If MM took his heat vision to supes and concentrated it one spot for along time while 20 other heros were distracting him then yeah supes would have a ****ed up looking face. BA's duribility is up there with supes hes took supes hits and stood toe to toe with him.

carver9
Thor/bill 6 or 7/10.

Slaanesh
team 2 for majority..

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2 for majority..

agreed smokin'

BattleMage
This is wrong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.