Deathstroke the Terminator vs Ultimate Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Deathstroke the Terminator
http://fenixware.net/fab/images/chars/game/deathstroke_dcc.png

vs

Ultimate Captain America
http://www.forevergeek.com/wp-content/media/2010/06/capamcostumeart2.jpg

the ninjak
Cool fight.
I'm going with DS, Cap WW2 wasn't very impressive against Cap Vietnam in his 1st issue.

harten
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cool fight.
I'm going with DS, Cap WW2 wasn't very impressive against Cap Vietnam in his 1st issue.

theres a captain vietnam? wtf? is there also captain egypt? or captain japan?

the ninjak
Captain America WW2 and Captain America Vietnam. lol

harten
Originally posted by the ninjak
Captain America WW2 and Captain America Vietnam. lol

lol got me worried for a sec, thought it would be cool to have captain romania but ahhh never mind

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by harten

There's Captain Britain and Sunfire who is sorta their Captain Japan... in the Punisher game one Yakuza guy even called him that...

Read new Black Panther series if you want to see Captain Romania laughing out loud

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There's Captain Britain and Sunfire who is sorta their Captain Japan... in the Punisher game one Yakuza guy even called him that...

Read new Black Panther series if you want to see Captain Romania laughing out loud

Does he look like the Count?

tideoftime
Deathstroke. Unless Cap plays his "I win because I'm Captain America"-card (which, suspiciously has Batman's name crossed-out and Cap's written over it)... Then Cap wins...

complexbrother
remember this is not 616 norman Marvel universe Captian America, the is the Ultimate universe version of Captian America.

SevenShackles
id give it to ultimate cap. vicious and fights hard.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by harten

No, it was Ultimate Nuke. He is the "Captain America" of the Vietnam era (aka... Punisher)

Ultimate Cap should win.

iceman24567
You guys love conversing with sock?

Daredevil1
Slade wins.

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
You guys love conversing with sock?

He was quite nice actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.