Prime/Thanos vs Full Powered Majestic/Warrior Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Majestic is at full power for this battle and he has his blades.

Thor is in warrior madness mode but he is thinking logical for this fight, he isn't fighting like a brute.

Thanos gets no shields for this fight.

This is superboy prime with his solar suit on.

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Prime? Super boy prime? Nova prime? Supeman Prime?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Prime? Super boy prime? Nova prime? Supeman Prime?

Read the above and you would know which prime.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Read the above and you would know which prime. You edited ahah

Probably team 1.

Uriel005
Majestic is at Earth-1 supes level just more ruthless he still gets beaten on by Prime but a no forcefield thanos likely gets taken out by a WM Thor. Handing it to team one still

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Majestic is at Earth-1 supes level just more ruthless he still gets beaten on by Prime but a no forcefield thanos likely gets taken out by a WM Thor. Handing it to team one still What has wm Thor done to warrant him beating Thanos ? Please go on.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
What has wm Thor done to warrant him beating Thanos ? Please go on. x10 thor regular's strength. A thor not that powerful was beating thanos.

keiththegreat
Does Prime even need Thanos for this?

quanchi112
x10 thor regular's strength. A thor not that powerful was beating thanos. He was unable to be ko'd which isn't the case here. Thanos mauls him.

Black bolt z
He was unable to be ko'd which isn't the case here. Thanos mauls him. Pip described thor fighting thanos as thor being a hammer and thanos being a nail.

quanchi112
Pip described thor fighting thanos as thor being a hammer and thanos being a nail. Pip also thought Thanos was in trouble he wasn't. Thanos easily ended it when he grew bored.

Black bolt z
Pip also thought Thanos was in trouble he wasn't. Thanos easily ended it when he grew bored. After being hit around as much as thor desired.

And the thing thanos used to end the fight isn't standard tech.

quanchi112
After being hit around as much as thor desired.

And the thing thanos used to end the fight isn't standard tech. It's a viable option and he doesn't need it here since Thor doesn't have the power gem.

Black bolt z
It's a viable option and he doesn't need it here since Thor doesn't have the power gem. x10 thor strength would be more powerful then that thor.

quanchi112
x10 thor strength would be more powerful then that thor. I disagree but anyways his durability doesn't go up.

Black bolt z
I disagree but anyways his durability doesn't go up. Doesn't matter.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter. Who has Thor beaten in warrior madness mode which supports your notion of him beating Thanos here ?

Nihilist
Seriously BBZ have you read the Thanos/PG Thor fight?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Seriously BBZ have you read the Thanos/PG Thor fight? Like 3 days ago.

Nihilist
Like 3 days ago. Than why do you say such rubbish?
Thor didnt knock Thanos around whenever he wanted, he hit him 3 consecutive times knocking him into a wall making his nose trickle with blood, whilst Thanos got more and better punches in plus several energy blast(Thanos even made Thor scream out in pain from a punch,Thanos just smiled at Thors punches)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Than why do you say such rubbish?
Thor didnt knock Thanos around whenever he wanted, he hit him 3 consecutive times knocking him into a wall making his nose trickle with blood, whilst Thanos got more and better punches in plus several energy blast(Thanos even made Thor scream out in pain from a punch,Thanos just smiled at Thors punches) Pip described thor as a hammer and thanos as a nail. Thanos was fine but thor obviously held an advantage.

quanchi112
Who has Thor beaten in warrior madness mode which supports your notion of him beating Thanos here ? BB don't ignore the question answer it.

Nihilist
Pip described thor as a hammer and thanos as a nail. Thanos was fine but thor obviously held an advantage. laughing out loud What the f*ck does pip know, seriously thats your comeback, Pip also said Thor was a good match for Thanos normally, which we know isnt true from past match ups.

What visable advantge did Thor hold, tell me with proof.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos beat Thor in a quasi madness state WITH the PG (which amps his power output and his durability) which is more powerful than this Thor and yet Thanos should be concerned? Team 1 easily

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos beat Thor in a quasi madness state WITH the PG (which amps his power output and his durability) which is more powerful than this Thor and yet Thanos should be concerned? Team 1 easily No shields on Thanos though

Nihilist
Originally posted by Uriel005
No shields on Thanos though He can still create energy fields with his own power or use tk.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Big whoop he has no shields. He barely used his weaker shielding against Thor before it broke. It broke early on in the fight and he took the rest of the shots he did sans shields.

carver9
I'm not seeing the same thing you all saw in that thanos vs pg thor fight. Thanos got his ass whipped. He got one good blast in, but that wasn't comparable to those hammer shots he received.

Nihilist
I'm not seeing the same thing you all saw in that thanos vs pg thor fight. Thanos got his ass whipped. He got one good blast in, but that wasn't comparable to those hammer shots he received. laughing out loud He punched Thor through the floor, made him scream in pain with a punch and nailed him with another puch, plus he blasted him aswell, getting his ass whooped, read the god damn comic foo. Thanos got in more punches and blasts than Thor did fact.

Black bolt z
I'm not seeing the same thing you all saw in that thanos vs pg thor fight. Thanos got his ass whipped. He got one good blast in, but that wasn't comparable to those hammer shots he received. He didn't get his ass whopped but he was obviously being beat.

Nihilist
He didn't get his ass whopped but he was obviously being beat. How was he being beat? they were equal.

Sr J-Bieb
Team 1 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not seeing the same thing you all saw in that thanos vs pg thor fight. Thanos got his ass whipped. He got one good blast in, but that wasn't comparable to those hammer shots he received.

Did you miss Thor crying out in pain? Did you miss him being blasted to the ground with ease (with the PG)... did you miss him being punched through a metal floor? It seems you have a copy of this fight that most of us do not.. please upload the scans for us all to enjoy

carver9
Did you miss Thor crying out in pain? Did you miss him being blasted to the ground with ease (with the PG)... did you miss him being punched through a metal floor? It seems you have a copy of this fight that most of us do not.. please upload the scans for us all to enjoy

You named everything that happened. He got two blast and one punch in and after that, he was the punching doll. He didn't land a single hit after that and was repeatadly getting hit on. Then he resorted to a plot after that thrashing. It was an alright showing for thanos. What he showed was... he can tag thor and knock him off of his feat but he didn't show me that he could have lasted another 5 minutes against thor, and I think he also knew this, that's why he resorted to the gun.

Nihilist
You named everything that happened. He got two blast and one punch in and after that, he was the punching doll. He didn't land a single hit after that and was repeatadly getting hit on. Then he resorted to a plot after that thrashing. It was an alright showing for thanos. What he showed was... he can tag thor and knock him off of his feat but he didn't show me that he could have lasted another 5 minutes against thor, and I think he also knew this, that's why he resorted to the gun. FFS Carver, he punched Thor twice after Thor smashed him into the wall after 3 consecutive hits, and one of them punches sent Thor throught the floor. Your speculation crazy Thanos just smiled at Thor best shots.

Punching doll..Thor only got 3 hits in for the entire fight, Thanos got more in

Sirius77
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Team 1 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 in an epic stomp... I honestly believe either Prime or Thanos would solo

basilisk
Is this the version of Majestic that was capable of moving planets around?

carver9
Originally posted by basilisk
Is this the version of Majestic that was capable of moving planets around?

Yes, this is majestic at the pinnacle of his power... he is at his prime.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver please go read the Thanos vs. Thor fight in B&T to realize that Thanos would own this Thor. Except please read the REAL comic, not a bootlegged version with a different fight scene.

basilisk
Yes, this is majestic at the pinnacle of his power... he is at his prime. Hmm... wasn't Prime also capable of that sort of thing to some extent? But Thanos and Thor certainly weren't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm pretty confident WM Thor could move a planet

Bentley
Prime solos the field. People need to pit Prime against weaklings such as Thanos and Odin.

basilisk
I'm pretty confident WM Thor could move a planet Maybe. But Prime and FP Majestic were the kind of guys that just fly off into space and start rearranging solar systems. I just never saw even WM Thor being on that level, and not Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.