Sodam Yat Ion vs Superboy Prime (Re-match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
What if they fought each other again, this time with SY having a little more experience and if there no lead anywhere to be found.

quanchi112
Prime still breaks him.

Gecko4lif
Quanchi is actually right about something

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Quanchi is actually right about something I'm rarely if ever wrong.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm rarely if ever wrong.

Ha.

Prime, though.

Slaanesh
Prime still win..but it'll be a much better fight..

rotiart

sick
What the f**k?

iceman24567
This time Prime wrecks him easy remember Losh Yat with eight rings and help couldnt even contain Prime for a panel lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
sick
What the f**k? no expression

TheGame17

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
laughing laughing laughing I should have left out the rarely part and replaced it wit never.

TheGame17
I should have left out the rarely part and replaced it wit never.

Oh confused You're actually serious. That's so sad......

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
Oh confused You're actually serious. That's so sad...... Get out.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by iceman24567
This time Prime wrecks him easy remember Losh Yat with eight rings and help couldnt even contain Prime for a panel lol

damn..i forgot about that..i don't understand how a rookie Yat did good against Prime but a veteran one with thousand years of experience and some extra rings can't even give Prime a fight..did Prime become more powerful in LOSH or is he not at full power when he first fought Yat??he has probably become more powerful cuz that is more awesome..

iceman24567
Remember before Prime fought Yat he was being ganged up on by dozens of heroes and even before that Superman, Powergirl and Supergirl had their way with him

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Slaanesh
damn..i forgot about that..i don't understand how a rookie Yat did good against Prime but a veteran one with thousand years of experience and some extra rings can't even give Prime a fight..did Prime become more powerful in LOSH or is he not at full power when he first fought Yat??he's probably become more powerful cuz that is more awesome..

When he fought Sodam Yat, he was pretty powerful, considering both before and after he beat him, he was plowing through EVERYONE.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by iceman24567
Remember before Prime fought Yat he was being ganged up on by dozens of heroes and even before that Superman, Powergirl and Supergirl had their way with him

I wouldn't say they had their way with him. Prime eye beamed right through Superman's chest or shoulder. And was holding his wound long after that like he was in pain. And that was before the sun came up. Afterwards he took everything the GLs and Guardians could throw at him (and Superman), killing a bunch of GLs, and even turning on the Sinestro Corps, and he finished off the Anti-Monitor.

iceman24567
Prime was scared and crawling away its obvious they had their way with him no expression

keiththegreat
He didn't look scared to me. He was just being emo and crying about how bad his life was. He also wasn't in the sun at that point, and he was still ripping superheroes' arms off, eye beaming through Superman, and fight TONS of people at once. Once the sun came up, he knocked about 50 heroes back, with Superman still holding his own shoulder in pain, and every single hero had a scared look on their faces. Yat fought him after the sun came up.

keiththegreat
And AFTER that, Prime still took everything every Guardian had, until one sacrificed himself to stop him, and even that didn't kill him.

Badabing
Unless the power of Ion can somehow turn him into Bruce Wayne/Batman, he loses. biscuits

iceman24567
Well to me he was obviously scared maybe that wasnt the writers intent but thats how I saw it.

keiththegreat
Well, here's the end of that fight:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs14.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs15.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs16.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs17.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs18.jpg

iceman24567
Yes I remember the scene clearly

Allankles
Originally posted by Slaanesh
damn..i forgot about that..i don't understand how a rookie Yat did good against Prime but a veteran one with thousand years of experience and some extra rings can't even give Prime a fight..did Prime become more powerful in LOSH or is he not at full power when he first fought Yat??he has probably become more powerful cuz that is more awesome..

Easy answer: different writers. By the LOSH era Yat should have reached his much vaunted full potential. SBP had no means for becoming so powerful that he would be beyond that Yat. So different writers.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Unless the power of Ion can somehow turn him into Bruce Wayne/Batman, he loses. biscuits And if it can then he fights the actual batman sneer?

Sirius77
Prime was toying with Yat in the first fight, in the LOSH fight, he was still toying with him. I think that's just the gap between their abilities. Prime though.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Sirius77
Prime was toying with Yat in the first fight, in the LOSH fight, he was still toying with him. I think that's just the gap between their abilities. Prime though.

i disagree...Prime clearly wasn't toying in LOSH..he was clearly piss off..and in their first fight..he did makes some jokes..but that doesn't mean he was pulling punches..

i think Allankles opinion is better..Johns doesn't care how Tomasi portrayed Yat..in his book..Yat sukzz..even after thousand years of experience with Ion power..

Wimjet
I never noticed the new statue behind the Anti-Monitor before smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.