Metron vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

quanchi112
Void, easily.

Black bolt z
How?

iceman24567
Metron just bfrs his ass

WhiteWitchKing
Metron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How? Tears him in half.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tears him in half.
Metron controls time.
Void get step on as a fetus

iceman24567
Metron bfrs him to the stone ages

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Metron controls time.
Void get step on as a fetus Time manipulation won't defeat the Void.

Allankles
Time manipulation won't defeat the Void.

But BFR into a doomtube will.

srankmissingnin
Wouldn't he just come back like he did when Morgan Le Fay offed him?

Allankles
If he got BFRd through a doom tube he'd be reduced to nothing.

Desaad
I thought he did get stuck in the past for a bit, had trouble coming back?

Or he could send him to another universe, or a different dimension, or just pull apart his reality with the worlogog, or conjure a falling SHIELD helicarrier to fall out of the sky.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
But BFR into a doomtube will. I don't see that as stopping the Void.

srankmissingnin
If he got BFRd through a doom tube he'd be reduced to nothing.

Like when Molecule Man destroyed him and reformed?

Desaad
Well he was still taken out for a good while.

Adam Warlock eventually came back from the dead, but that doesn't mean Thanos was unable to kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad
Well he was still taken out for a good while.

Adam Warlock eventually came back from the dead, but that doesn't mean Thanos was unable to kill him. That's because he wasn't even aware he had these powers and once he realized it he easily defeated MM through them. On the forum there's no plot meaning the Void doesn't have to wait due to drama to come back.

Allankles
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Like when Molecule Man destroyed him and reformed?

Not the same, a doom tube would transport him into state where space and time don't exist. Basically a doorway into total non-existence.

quanchi112
Not the same, a doom tube would transport him into state where space and time don't exist. Basically a doorway into total non-existence. Void can reform either way. You can spin it all you want his molecules were turned inside out and he was completely destroyed yet he came back.

WhiteWitchKing
Not the same, a doom tube would transport him into state where space and time don't exist. Basically a doorway into total non-existence.

Well MM and Morgana did put him out most of the book. This seems even more lethal and I can't see Sentry escaping something like that. He lacks inter-dimensional travel power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, when they were transported back in time (Doom, Iron Man etc.) Sentry was unable to come back.

And regards to taking him out: It depends on how exotic the nature of the attack is and/or how much of his body is left apparently.

Reducing him to nothing would certainly put him down long enough for a win.

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Metron just bfrs his ass

This. I would've thought Void had a chance otherwise and then realized it's totally on Metron's character to get rid of him.

Bentley
Time manipulation won't defeat the Void.

Proof?

I don't see that as stopping the Void.

Unbacked personal opinion?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Proof?

Unbacked personal opinion? DA.

He can reform at any time as the Void.

iceman24567
This. I would've thought Void had a chance otherwise and then realized it's totally on Metron's character to get rid of him. Yup Metron is the type of person that would bfr before getting his hands dirty and I recall Norman using Dooms suit to bring Bob back its obvious Metron bfrs THE Void from the jump then sits on his silly chair for while pondering about some crazy shit

Black bolt z
Void can reform either way. You can spin it all you want his molecules were turned inside out and he was completely destroyed yet he came back. It wouldn't destroy him. Its a form of BFR from which he has no way of getting back.

quanchi112
It wouldn't destroy him. Its a form of BFR from which he has no way of getting back. As the Void he can reform and when you are completely destroyed you don't exist at all so if you can come back from nothingness you can appear back based on his reality warping powers.

Bentley
As the Void he can reform and when you are completely destroyed you don't exist at all so if you can come back from nothingness you can appear back based on his reality warping powers.

He never showed any resistance to time manipulation, he actually was unable to travel through time unaided in Dark Avengers. If anything Morgan proved the Void is useless against time manip smile

quanchi112
He never showed any resistance to time manipulation, he actually was unable to travel through time unaided in Dark Avengers. If anything Morgan proved the Void is useless against time manip smile Then why didn't he die ? smile

He can easily matter manipulate Metron on the spot.

Bentley
Then why didn't he die ? smile

He can easily matter manipulate Metron on the spot.

That has never been done from a distance, so Metron has all the time in the world to react. Void doesn't have the speed to reach his area of effect before being bfr imo.

Black bolt z
As the Void he can reform and when you are completely destroyed you don't exist at all so if you can come back from nothingness you can appear back based on his reality warping powers. The thing is there is nothing to reform from.

I'm not even trying to debate. Just stating that that form of BFR isn't something he can reform from because it doesn't hurt him. Just BFR's him to the point he can't return.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, when they were transported back in time (Doom, Iron Man etc.) Sentry was unable to come back.

And regards to taking him out: It depends on how exotic the nature of the attack is and/or how much of his body is left apparently.

Reducing him to nothing would certainly put him down long enough for a win.

thumb up

quanchi112
That has never been done from a distance, so Metron has all the time in the world to react. Void doesn't have the speed to reach his area of effect before being bfr imo. Yes, he does. He has more than enough speed to do so and can easily manipulate him into whatever he wants.

The thing is there is nothing to reform from.

I'm not even trying to debate. Just stating that that form of BFR isn't something he can reform from because it doesn't hurt him. Just BFR's him to the point he can't return. He can appear anywhere with these powers so bfring wouldn't do anything to him just like reducing his body to nonexistence doesn't.

Black bolt z
Yes, he does. He has more than enough speed to do so and can easily manipulate him into whatever he wants.

He can appear anywhere with these powers so bfring wouldn't do anything to him just like reducing his body to nonexistence doesn't. Prove he can tranverse time without aid.

quanchi112
Prove he can tranverse time without aid. I don't have to he kills Metron before Metron tries this. I also can see him reforming anyways since he can reform from nothingness.

Bentley
I don't have to he kills Metron before Metron tries this. I also can see him reforming anyways since he can reform from nothingness.

So are you just assuming Metron doesn't have superior speed feats? Or that he can use time manipulation to become untouchable or impossibly fast? Void never stirred my as someone fast enough to hang with the big boys.

quanchi112
So are you just assuming Metron doesn't have superior speed feats? Or that he can use time manipulation to become untouchable or impossibly fast? Void never stirred my as someone fast enough to hang with the big boys. He doesn't use his speed that often but when he has traveled to the sun or stopped a bullet easily he' shown it. He also just has to look at him to MM him. I also see him as being able to reform anyways.

Bentley
He doesn't use his speed that often but when he has traveled to the sun or stopped a bullet easily he' shown it. He also just has to look at him to MM him. I also see him as being able to reform anyways.

You overrate his regeneration abilities and Metron will time-bfr which Void can't counter -he isn't cool like that, unlike Kang-.

Prove that Void can dismantle people physically just by looking at them at a random distance.

complexbrother
I thought you ment Void from the Wildcats.

the ninjak
Void can appear anywhere he wants upon destruction.

Behind Metron if he wants.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Void can appear anywhere he wants upon destruction.

Behind Metron if he wants.

Timebfr? I'm totally buying Timebfr since it's in Metron's character unlike all this "blowing up MM" bs.

the ninjak
BFR has always been a problem ever since Sentry's ability to recreate himself at random speeds.

BFR means leaving the battlefield.If one of Sentry/Voids abilities is to reemerge quickly doesn't mean he has left the battlefield....he is still there.

quanchi112
You overrate his regeneration abilities and Metron will time-bfr which Void can't counter -he isn't cool like that, unlike Kang-.

Prove that Void can dismantle people physically just by looking at them at a random distance. No, I don't Void can recreate himself so time bfr is out.

Read dark avengers and see what he can do to MM if he wants. he also has the reactions of catching a bullet easily so he's quicker than Metron unless you can prove otherwise.

the ninjak
Sentry flew before the Sun from Earth mid Sentence!

SquallX
Void is teleported to the end of time, or to the beginning of the Big Bang.

Bentley
No, I don't Void can recreate himself so time bfr is out.

Read dark avengers and see what he can do to MM if he wants. he also has the reactions of catching a bullet easily so he's quicker than Metron unless you can prove otherwise.

I don't see what recreating yourself has to do with time-travel...

quanchi112
I don't see what recreating yourself has to do with time-travel... I don't see how you aren't getting it if the guy can reform from nonexistence then he can when he doesn't exist in this time.

Bentley
I don't see how you aren't getting it if the guy can reform from nonexistence then he can when he doesn't exist in this time.

That's... Nonesense. That's like saying "I can reinstate myself into a single time line so I'm everywhere". Your argument doesn't hold itself.

Also, humor me, when did Void prevented himself from being erased from existence?

quanchi112
That's... Nonesense. That's like saying "I can reinstate myself into a single time line so I'm everywhere". Your argument doesn't hold itself.

Also, humor me, when did Void prevented himself from being erased from existence? Did you miss Morgana trying to kill him.

Bentley
Did you miss Morgana trying to kill him.

Morgana trying to kill him is just that... Morgana attacking Sentry, it's not as if Morgana was in the same league than the likes of Metron btw.

Desaad
Morgana trying to kill him is just that... Morgana attacking Sentry, it's not as if Morgana was in the same league than the likes of Metron btw.

Being in the same league is really irrelevant to the discussion, though.

It's like saying that Wolverine can travel through time because we once saw him heal from getting blasted by energy.

Two totally different types of attacks. We have a specific example of the Sentry being unable to time travel on his own, and we have no counter example of the Void being able to do so. It's a no brainer, here.

Getting into 'leagues' and 'power levels,, though, the version of the Molecule Man that the Sentry fought took him out for god knows how long, and his powers extended no further than a small town, and it was heavily implied that Reed Richards could counteract his powers with just a bit of prep time, if it came down to it.

Hardly the same league as all.

quanchi112
Morgana trying to kill him is just that... Morgana attacking Sentry, it's not as if Morgana was in the same league than the likes of Metron btw. There's no way to beat him with this and her time alterations also proved it. He can reform when he wants to. This is a stomp in Void's favor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SquallX
Void is teleported to the end of time, or to the beginning of the Big Bang.

Poor Void.

-K-M-
Deadpool...Marvel's greatest time traveler thanks to his healing.

wait what?

Doctor-Alvis
If Void is teleported to a place where time doesn't exist, he wouldn't be able to even think to reform himself would he?

Meanwhile, I don't even know what happened to Sentry when Morgan Le Fay blew him up. I don't think they really specified, but he was gone for a while.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Deadpool...Marvel's greatest time traveler thanks to his healing.

wait what?

lmao. The arguments are getting even more absurd by this clown.

Bentley
There's no way to beat him with this and her time alterations also proved it. He can reform when he wants to. This is a stomp in Void's favor.

Fanboy much?

Nop, post proof that Void has being "erased from existance" and not just "destroyed", time-displaced and not "hurt". Healing has nothing to do with time-travel no matter how you put it, Void has only being able to restore himself in the time-line he was destroyed and never from another one.

Prep-Man
Good grief!

quanchi112
Fanboy much?

Nop, post proof that Void has being "erased from existance" and not just "destroyed", time-displaced and not "hurt". Healing has nothing to do with time-travel no matter how you put it, Void has only being able to restore himself in the time-line he was destroyed and never from another one. Distance doesn't matter either when you don't exist either. You can disagree all you want but if you don't exist you don't exist and he can reform from that so not existing in this timeline means he doesn't exist which he can reform from.

Bentley
Distance doesn't matter either when you don't exist either. You can disagree all you want but if you don't exist you don't exist and he can reform from that so not existing in this timeline means he doesn't exist which he can reform from.

For once, you haven't proved he was erased from existance, give issue numbers if you don't have scans and I'll gladly correc- errr, confirm it. Second of all, you can't prove Void can reform in other timelines. Not existing and existing in another universe are different things, very different things. Even if you could prove (you haven't, you probably can't) that Void was erased from existance, you still can't prove he can deal with time-bfr because those things are entirely different -this is fact, not up to discussion-.

WhiteWitchKing
Quanchi making at a$$ of himself again? Which day of the week does he take a break from embarrassing himself? God has Sunday. What does this guy have? Does he ever? Maybe every leap year?

So when Cable travels back in time to the past, it means he never existed in the future?! lol. Sentry in the past would exist because he was brought back there. And since the present doesn't have a Sentry, Sentry present would reform to replace the lost of Sentry in that timeline. So if Sentry was sent into the past and was stuck there, and another Sentry reform in the present. But if past Sentry was broke back into the present wouldn't it be the opposite affect kick in and they would both explode and never come back because there is two too many Sentry in existing at once. lol @ Quanchi's Law of Sentry

Sirius77
laughing out loud

Sirius77
Prolly metron though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Quanchi making at a$$ of himself again? Which day of the week does he take a break from embarrassing himself? God has Sunday. What does this guy have? Does he ever? Maybe every leap year?

So when Cable travels back in time to the past, it means he never existed in the future?! lol. Sentry in the past would exist because he was brought back there. And since the present doesn't have a Sentry, Sentry present would reform to replace the lost of Sentry in that timeline. So if Sentry was sent into the past and was stuck there, and another Sentry reform in the present. But if past Sentry was broke back into the present wouldn't it be the opposite affect kick in and they would both explode and never come back because there is two too many Sentry in existing at once. lol @ Quanchi's Law of Sentry no expression...that made my brain hurt.

Lord_Talron
this is probably the biggest fool ive ever seen quanchi make of himself

TricksterPriest
Epic bump.

JakeTheBank
lmao

quanchi112

So when Cable travels back in time to the past, it means he never existed in the future?! lol. Sentry in the past would exist because he was brought back there. And since the present doesn't have a Sentry, Sentry present would reform to replace the lost of Sentry in that timeline. So if Sentry was sent into the past and was stuck there, and another Sentry reform in the present. But if past Sentry was broke back into the present wouldn't it be the opposite affect kick in and they would both explode and never come back because there is two too many Sentry in existing at once. lol @ Quanchi's Law of Sentry Already occurred when Morgana destroyed him in this timeline. wink
For once, you haven't proved he was erased from existance, give issue numbers if you don't have scans and I'll gladly correc- errr, confirm it. Second of all, you can't prove Void can reform in other timelines. Not existing and existing in another universe are different things, very different things. Even if you could prove (you haven't, you probably can't) that Void was erased from existance, you still can't prove he can deal with time-bfr because those things are entirely different -this is fact, not up to discussion-. He was already destroyed in this timeline iirc against Morgana and reformed in this timeline.

Prep-Man

So when Cable travels back in time to the past, it means he never existed in the future?! lol. Sentry in the past would exist because he was brought back there. And since the present doesn't have a Sentry, Sentry present would reform to replace the lost of Sentry in that timeline. So if Sentry was sent into the past and was stuck there, and another Sentry reform in the present. But if past Sentry was broke back into the present wouldn't it be the opposite affect kick in and they would both explode and never come back because there is two too many Sentry in existing at once. lol @ Quanchi's Law of Sentry

LMAO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.