Which Diablo 2 Character Are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_diablo_2_character_are_you

taken the test already and i am a
http://classic.battle.net/images/battle/diablo2exp/images/classes/paladinfull.jpg

Dave_97
srsly dude?
are you going for top thread starter or something?

StarCraft2
this is my answer to your questionhttp://www.hollowstone.net/img/gifs/ass_shake.gif

Ax3l
He is. He said it before.

Grate the Vraya
I'm surprised I can't see nip...
Anyways, I've never played Diablo so I suppose my result shouldn't be biased...aaand I'm a girl. Well that's just ****ing fantastic. I guess I look like this:
http://www.diablo4.fr/images/diablo2/wall06.jpg

Kharhmah
Your Result: Sorceress
Sorceresses are pretty much unbeatable by all the other classes. They cast an arsenal of defensive speells to protect themselves while they cast devastating offensive spells of every element to annhilate their enemies.

Result Breakdown:
80% Sorceress
65% Amazon
43% Necromancer
24% Paladin
19% Barbarian

Win.

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Sorceresses are pretty much unbeatable by all the other classes. They cast an arsenal of defensive speells to protect themselves while they cast devastating offensive spells of every element to annhilate their enemies.

Result Breakdown:
80% Sorceress
65% Amazon
43% Necromancer
24% Paladin
19% Barbarian

Win. Samesies.

Kharhmah
vic

Grate the Vraya
YYYYYEYAAAHH!

Robtard
Originally posted by StarCraft2
this is my answer to your questionhttp://www.hollowstone.net/img/gifs/ass_shake.gif

Good answer

Digi
The quiz is pretty obvious in its answers, it's not so much "are you this?" as "what class do you play?" Less a personality test, more just play style, and lots of questions seemed similar...I think I answered something having to do with a bow in like 5 answers.

Anyway, I was like 90% Amazon, predictably enough. I'm usually the archer types, usually female in my RP's, and specifically played that class in Diablo 2 (and a hunter in WoW, its spiritual brother). Only non-amazon answers were traveling companions, because it's rarely advantageous to stack the same class. Give me a mindless warrior-tank to thrash enemies, not another archer that can't keep me out of melee range.

But f*** spears. Unwieldly things that fail at close ranges. Short swords ftw, or staves.

Rogue Jedi
John ****in' McClane.

RE: Blaxican
I got sorceress too.

There's uh... a lot of cowards in this thread.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
John ****in' McClane.

Why not Harry?

StarCraft2
am i the only paladin here?
when fighting i like to charge in and face ze enemies

Grate the Vraya
am i the only paladin here?
when fighting i like to charge in and face ze enemies Paladins are dumb, bro.

mikeydude
Druids ftw. End of story.
And BTW.
Barbs, assassins, and druids. Are the best characters in diablo 2 LoD.
Sorceress, can be absolutely pwned.
But In all seriousness. None of these characters matter, because they made a hero editor. And technically.
All you have to do to make any character good is give them PI armor and a shield.
/thread

StarCraft2
i just played as d2 pvp duels and stuff

i have 50/50 chance of killing ppl in pvp using pala and assassin
i have 1/10 chance of killing people using barb sorc necro and amazon
i have no chance of killing people using druids

Kelly_Bean
Sorceress.

Insomniatric
I got "Barbarian".

I feel all badass now.

mikeydude
i just played as d2 pvp duels and stuff

i have 50/50 chance of killing ppl in pvp using pala and assassin
i have 1/10 chance of killing people using barb sorc necro and amazon
i have no chance of killing people using druids
You played legit I take it...
Which is cool, I used to as well. Pallys arent all that. Druids and assassins lay down major dps, so they take the cake always. You just have to know what to use.
Pallys are just there for tanks and taking on high amounts of damage. But in all seriousness. Dps>tanks everytime.

mikeydude
Barbs are also like assassins they lay down major dps while taking on damage like a tank.

Dont hate, I used to play D2 LoD like most people play WoW.

Grate the Vraya
Well, I don't know much about it so I'll take your word that druids are the best class, but for roleplaying purposes I can't stand druids. They're all neutral and spiritual and zen and shit.

mikeydude
They have 3 classes: summons,transformation, and elemental. When used correctly of all three you can lay down some crazy damage.

StarCraft2
I like Hybrids palas.

grief pheonix fortitude maras cta spirit goblin toe boots crafted 10 cb gloves verdungos belt
smite holyshield fanaticsm charge blessed aim

str with gear is 174
dex is 180 with full gear ( I am using zakarum shield pheonix)
Vitality = Rest is here 4k life
max elemental resist

Shield bash them and charge them and rinse rpeat.

and as for V/t (melee/caster hybrid using shield bash and fist of heaven)
enigma HOZ Grief Coa Ber Ber
smite holyshield FistofHeavens holyshock fanaticsm 1 pt conviction

run away and cast fists and softemup then surpise em with charge and shield bashem to death.

mikeydude
Or you could simply make a PI recipe. And have an assassin with a shield and smite. That's what us old school nerds did.

Jack up mana regen, jack up health regen, add some vit, and some str. To a max character and you have a easy PI recipe.
Now if you want to get magical. You add chain lightning, blessed aim and fire trap along with hurricane and molten boulder, on strike. You get immediate pwn.

But that's just a bunch of hax. I used to make sets for legit ladders. I actually got paid by a mod to do it one time.... I made Ziporaph's Foldings, it was a sorc lightning set I only made 20 copies and sent them to the mod. They added it in the 2.8.9 patch. It's wayyy gone now.

Ahh back in the days.....

Rogue Jedi
What Diablo 2 Character Are You?

mikeydude
Whoever made that quiz was an idiot.

Rogue Jedi
Wuuuuut

mikeydude
Yeah.

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.