Beta Ray Bill VS King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Beta Ray Bill and King hyperion cross paths and decide they want to kill each other. who would win and why?

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/3/3b/Beta_ray_bill.jpg/406px-Beta_ray_bill.jpg
vs
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/mu/hyperion_exiles.jpg

carver9
I hate you for pitting my favorite characters against each other.

King hyperion wins 10/10 and he does it in the easiest of fashions.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
I hate you for pitting my favorite characters against each other.

King hyperion wins 10/10 and he does it in the easiest of fashions.

didnt the King of Hype get his @$$ beat by the Blue Marvel?

smokin'

iceman24567
Bill pounds his brains in

guy222
brb

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
didnt the King of Hype get his @$$ beat by the Blue Marvel?

smokin'

Not the same hype and even if it was the same hype, he two pieced blue marvel and then blue marvel surprised attacked him.

Wasn't it also stated that king hype in that same comic punched harder than the sentry and wasn't it also stated that king hype killed sentry?

Nihilist
Bill smashes him in

quanchi112
Bill wins.

SevenShackles
why does bill win? why doesnt king hyperion win?

dmills
King Hype.

byrdgang21
King Hype wins solid majority. Bill may be able to take some by bfr.

Colossus-Big C
King Hyperion easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
why does bill win? why doesnt king hyperion win? Bill is more impressive than King Hyperion imo.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by carver9
Not the same hype and even if it was the same hype, he two pieced blue marvel and then blue marvel surprised attacked him.

Wasn't it also stated that king hype in that same comic punched harder than the sentry and wasn't it also stated that king hype killed sentry?

It was the same hype, the writer even at comicbook resources stated it was King Hype.

King Hype defeated many Sentries(accept the 616 Sentry he never beat which is the one that matters compared to the cannon fodder Sentries that he beat).

Sr J-Bieb
Bill dominates him and ends it with horsecock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.