Members That Vanished Without A Trace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
What hell happen to Piggle Humsy? oh

(there was no official goodbye made by her here that i can find, so please don't close this just yet mods)

That ACDC Chick
She just up and left

Dave_97
i know where piggle is.

what happened to kodak?

Leo.M
I don;t know he ran off with that leo guy. something about glass desk.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dave_97
i know where piggle is.

Me too, but I don't give a damn after she thought it was funny to make fun of me when I wasn't around...at least she thought I wasn't around.

Mywi is another that is not longer around and vanished without a goodbye...also followed Piggles.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M

(there was no official goodbye made by her here that i can find, so please don't close this just yet mods) Who the hell cares?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who the hell cares?

I for one care. Now come give me gay hug herblove

Rogue Jedi
I for one care. Now come give me gay hug herblove Get off my monkey balls, you jive ass monkey.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Me too, but I don't give a damn after she thought it was funny to make fun of me when I wasn't around...at least she thought I wasn't around.

Mywi is another that is not longer around and vanished without a goodbye...also followed Piggles.

But you are a Ninja, you are always around.

you get thorns
I vanished without a trace. Some think it is the best thing I ever did for the site.

Rogue Jedi
She was permabanned.

ADarksideJedi
I notice the same thing alot of the old group is no longer on here or they changed there names.No wonder this site been going down hill latly.

mikeydude
haaaa.

OH RLY?!?

LanceWindu

(there was no official goodbye made by her here that i can find, so please don't close this just yet mods)

Don't know, don't care.

mikeydude
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Don't know, don't care.
I kinda thought that would be comming soon...
Meh.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
I kinda thought that would be comming soon...
Meh.

I tried to talk to her recently, just to bury the hatchet and make amends, but she outright ignored me. She's being childish, and for that I don't give a shit about her.

mikeydude
Im sorry man.
Women, either they're children or they're ****ing children.

LanceWindu
...or they're ****ing children.

Damn pedophiles. haermm

mikeydude
I thought you'd like that.

Dave_97
was TRH banned?

mikeydude
uhhhhmmm. I think.

LanceWindu
was TRH banned?

Nope

Dave_97
Nope where did he go then?
and where is jofo?

i know where grum is, we still chat, kind of.

Rogue Jedi
I tried to talk to her recently, just to bury the hatchet and make amends, but she outright ignored me. She's being childish, and for that I don't give a shit about her. Wow, dude. That was big of you, considering what she did.

Insomniatric
I'm still here.

You're welcome.

Kelly_Bean
I died!
It took me forever to convince Satan to let me use his computer! D:

Insomniatric
I thought Piggle Humsy was banned a while after I registered.

Everybody seemed to like her back then, what did she do?

Scythe
where did he go then?
and where is jofo?

i know where grum is, we still chat, kind of.

Patrick (TRH) is still around, though he doesn't come on here anymore.

Originally posted by Insomniatric

Piggles is also still around on other forums, she just doesn't care much for KMC anymore. Alot of members are like that, I hardly see anyone from '03 posting around anymore. The interest is just dead to me. If it were not for a few people, like around five, I wouldn't even bother coming on.

mikeydude

Lets not open this door homie. It's a biiiggg scary one.
Trust me.
Originally posted by Scythe
Patrick (TRH) is still around, though he doesn't come on here anymore.

Piggles is also still around on other forums, she just doesn't care much for KMC anymore. Alot of members are like that, I hardly see anyone from '03 posting around anymore. The interest is just dead to me. If it were not for a few people, like around five, I wouldn't even bother coming on.
I'm one of those five! big grin

DarkC
I don't think he even told me about it for quite some time after, I believe.

Scythe
Trust me.

I'm one of those five! big grin

Yeah, I would say so.

Kharhmah

Trust me.

*Doesn't have a clue* confused

Bardock42

Sleep with Ken.

I had the same problem, but 5 years later almost everyone seems to have forgotten.

Scythe
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sleep with Ken.

I had the same problem, but 5 years later almost everyone seems to have forgotten.

Which sucks cuz three weeks ago today I stopped my investigation of this, only to see this post. FML.

steverules_2
Phat crabs, although that was TH so dunno if that counts....

Lestov16
I vanished without a trace...wink

steverules_2
If only it had stayed that way biscuits Only joking...I dunno who you are

Rogue Jedi
wuuut

LanceWindu
Sleep with Ken.

You slept with me? You ****.

Bardock42
You slept with me? You ****.

Yes, it was good, you told me you loved me!!!

LanceWindu
I say lots of things I don't mean.

The Nuul
Raz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Nuul
Raz.

lulz

Wish he were around at least 2 hours a week. I hear from the old members that he's a pretty cool guy...that, and he is admin. no expression So it'd be a win win.

When I become much more famous, my website admins will be on, everyday. lol

Syren
Moose, where the hell did he go? I miss that old quadruped sad

Sancty
Originally posted by Syren
Moose, where the hell did he go? I miss that old quadruped sad
He left, after telling Marius he had lied about everything and was planning to write a book about his experiences on KMC.. aweherm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
He left, after telling Marius he had lied about everything and was planning to write a book about his experiences on KMC.. aweherm

Wow.

Syren

Seriously? I don't know what to say.

Sancty

Wow.
Yeah, sounds totally ridiculous. The PMs were pretty creepy and he went into detail about it.
Apparently he's actually a woman, named Carol, and a psychologist, who wanted to do a long-term study on online relationships. He... or she would get a male colleague to call Mywi during their relationship
He decided to tell Marius for some reason, but had no plans to tell anyone else.

dadudemon
Yeah, sounds totally ridiculous. The PMs were pretty creepy and he went into detail about it.
Apparently he's actually a woman, named Carol, and a psychologist, who wanted to do a long-term study on online relationships. He... or she would get a male colleague to call Mywi during their relationship
He decided to tell Marius for some reason, but had no plans to tell anyone else.

It sounds like a joke, really. I think he got bored one day so he decided to troll Marius.

Bardock42
It sounds like a joke, really. I think he got bored one day so he decided to troll Marius.

Perhaps.

Rogue Jedi
He left, after telling Marius he had lied about everything and was planning to write a book about his experiences on KMC.. aweherm crylaugh

crylaugh

Sancty
Yeah, possibly. Whoever they are, they're really ****ing creepy. O__O He just told Marius about it, talked over PMs with me and him, and then said he was leaving.

Dave_97
Yeah, possibly. Whoever they are, they're really ****ing creepy. O__O He just told Marius about it, talked over PMs with me and him, and then said he was leaving. more creepy than me and welshy combined?

dadudemon
Yeah, possibly. Whoever they are, they're really ****ing creepy. O__O He just told Marius about it, talked over PMs with me and him, and then said he was leaving.

That's crappy. I thought Moose was unoffensive. I didn't care that he lied, either, as most people do it on first dates, on resumes, etc. He came clean so that's all that mattered, imo.

Rogue Jedi
****ing idiot actually thought Fallen and I were the same person haermm

Syren

I would love to say I can't believe that, but when he and I were having our 'thing', whatever it was, he wouldn't talk to me on the phone. Makes a lot of sense actually laughing out loud

Sancty
That's crappy. I thought Moose was unoffensive. I didn't care that he lied, either, as most people do it on first dates, on resumes, etc. He came clean so that's all that mattered, imo.
I think if what he said is true it's pretty ****ed up. It's not exactly ethical for a psychology study.
He said that the feelings of Mywi and Syren were taken into consideration, and that he chose people who were far away and strong-willed, that would likely break it off to ~seek more suitable relationships nearer to them~

Syren
I think if what he said is true it's pretty ****ed up. It's not exactly ethical for a psychology study.
He said that the feelings of Mywi and Syren were taken into consideration, and that he chose people who were far away and strong-willed, that would likely break it off to ~seek more suitable relationships nearer to them~

Absolutely it's ****ed up. I'd love to read the book though.

dadudemon

I'm pretty outspoken for how lame some "lab" controlled studies are. I'm all about getting into the field and observing the "animals" in their native environment.

Sounds like this person was a douche instead of a researcher.

LanceWindu
I'm pretty outspoken for how lame some "lab" controlled studies are. I'm all about getting into the field and observing the "animals" in their native environment.

Sounds like this person was a douche instead of a researcher.

He was a douche well before this revelation.

steverules_2
no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
no expression

AbnormalButSane

I think he lied about both. Makes the most sense. hmm

Syren
There are some crazy mother****ers in this world srug

Barker
What ever happened to Roland? no expression

Robtard
Perhaps.

Just wait for my PM confessions, you'll shit yourself(again).

RE: Blaxican
You never send me PM confessions!

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You never send me PM confessions!

I'm a 16 year old Japanese school girl.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm a 16 year old Japanese school girl.

Again?

Syren
I want one of you to admit something shocking to me nahuh

Bardock42

Kerry.......I am your daughter.

From the future, after a sexchange. You ruined my life!

Rogue Jedi
Funny how people are drawn to the posers, yet the real down to Earth people, we're the asshats.

Bardock42
Funny how people are drawn to the posers, yet the real down to Earth people, we're the asshats.

Dude, you are an asshat.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, you are an asshat. Oh Marius, I blushed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scythe
Again?

Should I take a dump on your chest now?

Robtard

I hide my heartfelt concern for others with sarcasm and indifference.

dadudemon
I hide my heartfelt concern for others with sarcasm and indifference.

That's not shocking: that's voyeuristic passive aggressiveness.

What's shocking is the Mini-Van:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leb04bw1Ob1qe1j3fo1_400.jpg

Robtard
I'd like to meet/marry the girl who could.

Scythe
Should I take a dump on your chest now?

That depends, same rates as last time?

Leo.M
whatever happen to LethalFemme?

LanceWindu
whatever happen to LethalFemme?

She was a fake.

dadudemon
She was a fake.

I think that's why he asked. big grin

LanceWindu
I think that's why he asked. big grin

That made no sense...

dadudemon
That made no sense...

He asked where she was so someone would point out that she was fake: a planned/calculated action because he already knew she was fake. He didn't want to point it out so the naysayers/lovers wouldn't jump down his throat, but the person/s that declared it (or some other reason that I'm not aware of) I could be giving Leo too much credit, but he seems smart enough to have made that his intention.

Capisce?

Leo.M
I don't think she was fake. She... I don't know seemed pretty legit or maybe I'm just being naive. I did hear about someone start up rumors about her, but I didn't even take his words into consideration since he was an ass. She would have said something to some of KMC'ers she was close to. I thought i was one of them but i have no idea where she disappeared to and neither does another member that was even more closer than myself.

Dave_97
she was hot.
for an earth female.

LanceWindu
He asked where she was so someone would point out that she was fake: a planned/calculated action because he already knew she was fake. He didn't want to point it out so the naysayers/lovers wouldn't jump down his throat, but the person/s that declared it (or some other reason that I'm not aware of) I could be giving Leo too much credit, but he seems smart enough to have made that his intention.

Capisce?

Yeah, you were reading waaaaaay too far into Leo's comment.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think she was fake. She... I don't know seemed pretty legit or maybe I'm just being naive. I did hear about someone start up rumors about her, but I didn't even take his words into consideration since he was an ass. She would have said something to some of KMC'ers she was close to. I thought i was one of them but i have no idea where she disappeared to and neither does another member that was even more closer than myself. bewbz.

dadudemon
Yeah, you were reading waaaaaay too far into Leo's comment.

You never know, on KMC: there's lots of really smart people so you can never tell if someone is being facetious, sarcastic, or super serials.

Rogue Jedi
You never know, on KMC: there's lots of really smart people so you can never tell if someone is being facetious, sarcastic, or super serials.

bewbz.

GoGo Yubari bewbz=GoGo RJ penis.

Dave_97
on KMC: there's lots of really smart people

bro, we on the same KMC ?

Sol Valentine
Everyone died and are in purgatory.

Cherrywild
Edit. Whaaaaaat now? haermm

Rogue Jedi
**** 'em. Quitters.

Impediment
LethalFemme was a fake? What, did she have a penis?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, a BIG one.

Impediment
Seriously? She was a dude using fake pics? Or was she an actual tranny?

Leo.M
Mhm, a BIG one.

Is this bc she wouldn't meet up with Fallen? So there for she was fake?

You have to remember this was around the time was she was "dating" Moose and he shared his theory with her that you and Fallen were the same person. Can you really blame her for turning down the meet up?

Rogue Jedi
Is this bc she wouldn't meet up with Fallen? So there for she was fake?

You have to remember this was around the time was she was "dating" Moose and he shared his theory with her that you and Fallen were the same person. Can you really blame her for turning down the meet up? Uh......I was kidding confused It's not like I'm the only one who thinks she's fake, bro.

BTW: If she was dumb enough to believe that shit, then she's a dumbass to boot.

Strangelove
I thought she was a tranny...

Also, I'm hurt no one mentioned me sad

I'm like that guy that most people like but no one remembers, I guess =P

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove

I'm like that guy that most people like but no one remembers, I guess =P haermm

I was gonna say you, but then I have you on facebook.

Strangelove
haha true. I pop in from time to time, I guess.

Bardock42

My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. I got really dressed up and excited, and no one said a word. There wasn't even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Uh......I was kidding confused It's not like I'm the only one who thinks she's fake, bro.

BTW: If she was dumb enough to believe that shit, then she's a dumbass to boot.

It's not too far fetched.

Rogue Jedi
My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. I got really dressed up and excited, and no one said a word. There wasn't even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.

Ahahahaha

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=81723

Lookit her pics, you got a point. She spelled my name wrong too.

dadudemon
Ahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=44892

Just sayin'.

What are you trying to show us, there?

Rogue Jedi
What are you trying to show us, there? Stuff.

I edited.

dadudemon
My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. I got really dressed up and excited, and no one said a word. There wasn't even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.

I did not have access to the internets, yesterday. I would have loved you up, via facebook, if I had it.

Bardock42
It was not my birthday yesterday.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ahahahaha

Lookit her pics, you got a point. She spelled my name wrong too.

Nah, you being fallen is not too far fetched.

Scythe
It was not my birthday yesterday.

I'll just throw this cake out then.

Rogue Jedi

Nah, you being fallen is not too far fetched. Neither is you being Sara.

Bardock42
Neither is you being Sara.

It's a bit more far fetched as there is photographic evidence of us being together, but yes, to a degree you are correct.

Rogue Jedi
It's a bit more far fetched as there is photographic evidence of us being together, but yes, to a degree you are correct. And it's no more far fetched than DDM being a 12 year old girl, than Ushgarak being a Taliban warlord, than Robtard being a grandma........

Bardock42
And it's no more far fetched than DDM being a 12 year old girl, than Ushgarak being a Taliban warlord, than Robtard being a grandma........

Hmm, no.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm, no. Do you know what he based his theory on, she and I being the same person?

Bardock42
Do you know what he based his theory on, she and I being the same person?
No, I believe I actually hadn't heard it before.

Rogue Jedi
No, I believe I actually hadn't heard it before. Well, I was told by one of his exes here that his/her/whatever/s theory was "Well, they post from the same computer, they're never on at the same time, and she never posts pics."

That was when we lived together. Idiot didn't realize that for the longest time we did not live together, posted from two different computers, from two different cities, and were on at the same time quite often.

~Bun Bun~
I remember when that theory went around. erm

It wasn't just moose either. But, for the life of me I can't remember much about who or what was said. I never pay rumors too much attention.

Better off figuring a person out for yourself, rather than others doing it for you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
I remember when that theory went around. erm

It wasn't just moose either. But, for the life of me I can't remember much about who or what was said. I never pay rumors too much attention.

Better off figuring a person out for yourself, rather than others doing it for you. Moose was the one who started it. The rest fell in line like good little puppets.

How do I post from two different computers, at the same time, hundreds of miles away? Apparition? Floo powder?

Bardock42
Friend in on the scam.

Rogue Jedi
Friend in on the scam. Point, but that would go against the whole "RJ and FJ are in fact the same person."

~Bun Bun~
Moose was the one who started it. The rest fell in line like good little puppets.

How do I post from two different computers, at the same time, hundreds of miles away? Apparition? Floo powder?

I believe you.

Others will think what they want. shrug

Rogue Jedi
I'll tell you what I think.........

shifty

~Bun Bun~
***** bring it! naughty

Rogue Jedi
***** bring it! naughty We should have.......

shifty

You know.

~Bun Bun~
We should have.......

shifty

You know.

Wild monkey sex? Mhm I agree.

Rogue Jedi
Wild monkey sex? Mhm I agree. Wanna touch my nanner?

~Bun Bun~
Wanna touch my nanner?

Maybeh stick out tongue

LanceWindu

Dude, you appear every month or 2. You haven't disappeared.

Impediment
Nobody answered my question:

How was LethalFemme a fake? I had always heard rumors, but to no confirmation.

Rogue Jedi

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Nobody answered my question:

How was LethalFemme a fake? I had always heard rumors, but to no confirmation.

I don't know if she was fake. She seemed very nice.

myrsky
/edit/ actually, nevermind.

haermm

~mywi

dadudemon

Then I would not have loved you up: I rely on Facebook to tell me when birthdays occur.

Dave_97
Originally posted by myrsky

haermm

~mywi
mywi wanted you all to know.

that she left because the love between her and i was too strong.
she couldnt stand knowing a symbol of perfection (me) was out there in the world, and always out of her reach.

dadudemon
Originally posted by myrsky

haermm

~mywi

I saw the original post but I don't remember what it said. Seriously.

cruel jedi
Woot i have returned shifty lmao :P

dadudemon
Originally posted by cruel jedi
Woot i have returned shifty lmao :P

Welcome back. smile

AsbestosFlaygon
piggle humsy and her boyfriend.
dont know if they just changed their user name or sumtin.

dadudemon
This person hasn't been around for a while.

I miss that guy, a lot. :"(

Rogue Jedi
haermm

myrsky
oh yes
i liked walshys version more..that i got raped and killed on a photoshoot i went to
~mywiOriginally posted by Dave_97
mywi wanted you all to know.

that she left because the love between her and i was too strong.
she couldnt stand knowing a symbol of perfection (me) was out there in the world, and always out of her reach.

Rogue Jedi
Photo shoot homicide? Killer.

Get it?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
piggle humsy and her boyfriend.
dont know if they just changed their user name or sumtin.

You mean, me?

Bardock42
You mean, me? I hear since you there has been a proliferation in boyfriends.

Dave_97
You mean, me? You're dating piggle?

slowpoke.bmp
this news is so old, it can only come in .bmp format. laughing

dadudemon
I hear since you, there has been a proliferation in boyfriends.

Fixed because you made me reread* your post, twice. mad mad mad

*For those counting, that's 3 times total.

LanceWindu
I hear since you there has been a proliferation in boyfriends.

And? haermm

I dated 4 girls after her, and now I'm settling down and getting married within the next year.

LanceWindu
You're dating piggle?

slowpoke.bmp
this news is so old, it can only come in .bmp format. laughing

I didn't know people still used slowpoke even. laughing

dadudemon
I didn't know people still used slowpoke even. laughing

I don't even know what that is.

Dave_97
I didn't know people still used slowpoke even. laughing they do, mostly us slowpoke'ers laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>