Wonder Woman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Classic Wonder Woman

Vs

Captain Brittain
Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
Mimic (wolverine, northstar, colossus, cyclops, beast)
Storm

celeyhyga17
Me thinks this may be too much for Wondy.

Q99
It depends on how tactically she fights; she is a good deal faster than any of them. Though it is a tough battle.

SuperiorTech
Team

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
It depends on how tactically she fights; she is a good deal faster than any of them. Though it is a tough battle.

she is a great deal faster, but she can get tagged from time to time. when she does, that's when the gangup can pose a problem for her. blows from Wonderman and Captain Britain can really slow her down enough for the others to pile up.

mimic with northstar's power would be 50% the speed of light. they win

Q99
Originally posted by 753
mimic with northstar's power would be 50% the speed of light. they win

Only when he's not armored up, and she can go that speed too/hit people faster than that.

He's better off staying armored up, it's too possible for her to take him out fast without Colossus's toughness. If she can take out him and Storm fast, then things become a lot harder for the team since those two make up the bulk of their range.

Originally posted by Q99
Only when he's not armored up, and she can go that speed too/hit people faster than that.

He's better off staying armored up, it's too possible for her to take him out fast without Colossus's toughness. If she can take out him and Storm fast, then things become a lot harder for the team since those two make up the bulk of their range. hum? why cant he reach those speeds while armored up? I know she is still faster, just pointing out that one of them can keep up with her preventing a group blitz while the rest of them dogpile

carver9
Originally posted by Q99

He's better off staying armored up, it's too possible for her to take him out fast without Colossus's toughness. If she can take out him and Storm fast, then things become a lot harder for the team since those two make up the bulk of their range.

Imo mimic is a great deal faster than her. Wonder woman has never gave me the impression that she can go 93000 mps.

Q99
Too heavy. That's just how it's worked, as he's commented on a few occasions.

Like against King Hyperion, he had to get up to speed, *then* switch to armor form.

Originally posted by carver9
Imo mimic is a great deal faster than her. Wonder woman has never gave me the impression that she can go 93000 mps.

She's got better speed feats than Mimic has (help evacuate a town in second stuff), and just in dealing with speedsters she's beaten Zoom and Flash.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Too heavy. That's just how it's worked, as he's commented on a few occasions.

Like against King Hyperion, he had to get up to speed, *then* switch to armor form.

She's got better speed feats than Mimic has (help evacuate a town in second stuff), and just in dealing with speedsters she's beaten Zoom and Flash.

Its true about the armor form vs mimics speed but that feat you presented wasn't that impressive. Hell, one of the women wondy grabbed put her arms around wonder womans neck. If it was as fast as you are making it, the woman wouldn't have realized wondy grabbed her.

That's nothing close to 93000 mps... I honestly think mimic is a great deal faster than her without his armor form.

Her tagging zoom doesn't mean anything when first of all she was getting blitzed through the entire fight and second, she timed her attack, and 3rd, just because you've tagged zoom and the flashes doesn't give you god like speed.

What makes wondy any different than the 100s of people that have hit/defeated zoom and flash with physical attacks?

TheTyrant
100s of people have hit/defeated Zoom?

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
100s of people have hit/defeated Zoom?

No, that's not what I said, I said hit/defeat... both together and I didn't just use zoom, I also used flash.

Zoom has been hit before.

Q99

That's nothing close to 93000 mps... I honestly think mimic is a great deal faster than her without his armor form.

I'll point out that Mimic doesn't really have similar feats, he doesn't zip around as a blur.

Even Northstar rarely gets near that speed, even though he has the potential.

Something like three people have tagged Zoom (Wally, Diana, and Hal with surprise).

She's also moved so fast she caught Amazo off-guard (Here, with Superman being shocked how fast too), and caught up to Jesse Quick near the speed force.

Checkmate's database also lists her as having A2 speed (the same general category Superman's in).

-Pr-
Wonder Woman is far faster than Mimic. I don't necessarily agree with q99's representation of things, but Diana is still above Mimic by a fair amount.

Spire
Probably team.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
I'll point out that Mimic doesn't really have similar feats, he doesn't zip around as a blur.

Even Northstar rarely gets near that speed, even though he has the potential.

Something like three people have tagged Zoom (Wally, Diana, and Hal with surprise).

She's also moved so fast she caught Amazo off-guard (Here, with Superman being shocked how fast too), and caught up to Jesse Quick near the speed force.

Checkmate's database also lists her as having A2 speed (the same general category Superman's in).

Aahhh, he doesn't zip around in a blurr huh?

What is this then?
http://img390.imageshack.us/i/exiles15162eh.jpg/

Let's not even bring up northstar... he has some of the best combat speed feat on the comic book vs forum minus flash.

Why bring up diana tagging zoom when we all know is that if zoom don't want diana or anyone touching him, its not happening? She timed her attack. If she went fist to fist with him THEN you would have an argument.

Are you using the same anazo that was getting his leg chopped up by batman, an amazo that really wasn't even paying her any attention. Deathstroke has also surprised superman with his speed, deathstroke still isn't mimic. Darkseid along with grundy has surprised supes as well.

Wonder Woman isn't close to mimic speed wise imo along with a couple of other peeps. I would give her a 10/10 in a fight against him though.

-Pr-

What is this then?

Let's not even bring up northstar... he has some of the best combat speed feat on the comic book vs forum minus flash.

Why bring up diana tagging zoom when we all know is that if zoom don't want diana or anyone touching him, its not happening? She timed her attack. If she went fist to fist with him THEN you would have an argument.

Are you using the same anazo that was getting his leg chopped up by batman, an amazo that really wasn't even paying her any attention. Deathstroke has also surprised superman with his speed, deathstroke still isn't mimic. Darkseid along with grundy has surprised supes as well.

Wonder Woman isn't close to mimic speed wise imo along with a couple of other peeps. I would give her a 10/10 in a fight against him though.

Stop lowballing/trolling. Now.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonder Woman is far faster than Mimic. I don't necessarily agree with q99's representation of things, but Diana is still above Mimic by a fair amount.

I disagree with this to a large extent and going by kmc rules, mimic could and should be able to give wondy a decent fight.

carver9
Stop lowballing/trolling. Now.

Omg... how am I lowballing when I am pointing out facts... things that has happened in comics? What part of my post did I low ball wonder woman or anyone? I'm stating FACTS that has happened on panel. Just because we don't agree with some of the things that was said or done doesn't take away from FACTS. I can understand if I brought up a spiderman vs firelord incident but I didn't... I brought up everything that was shown for us to see.

I don't get your lowball comment. You can't always say I am lowballing when you don't like what was said or happened.

Q99

What is this then?

Ok, that's one. Not very often at least. And that's less distance covered than zipping into and out of a city repeatedly.

No, not really. She's a lot stronger and has several other advantages. He may or may not be equal in speed, she's shown better reflexes.

SquallX
Wasn't Wonder Woman blind folded when she fought Zoom, or was that Professor Zoom.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, that's one. Not very often at least. And that's less distance covered than zipping into and out of a city repeatedly.

No, not really. She's a lot stronger and has several other advantages. He may or may not be equal in speed, she's shown better reflexes.

Here s another one and he is in armored form while doing this.

http://img376.imageshack.us/i/exiles61129rx.jpg/

Why not when mimic defeated namor who was considered during the time of the fight as being in hulks and thors league.

I agree she is stronger to an extent. Mimic has feats of knocking out king hype and knocking galactus off of his feat.

She isn't in his league speed wise but everything else, I put her above mimic.

-Pr-
I disagree with this to a large extent and going by kmc rules, mimic could and should be able to give wondy a decent fight.

kmc rules don't neuter wonder woman.

Omg... how am I lowballing when I am pointing out facts... things that has happened in comics? What part of my post did I low ball wonder woman or anyone? I'm stating FACTS that has happened on panel. Just because we don't agree with some of the things that was said or done doesn't take away from FACTS. I can understand if I brought up a spiderman vs firelord incident but I didn't... I brought up everything that was shown for us to see.

I don't get your lowball comment. You can't always say I am lowballing when you don't like what was said or happened.

you're using low showings to back up your arguments, which is expressly forbidden. it's nothing to do with opinions.

-K-M-
Interesting, WW isnt as half as fast as Northstar?

Hmmm....

MrMind
I give the edge to WW (assuming WW before 600), I don't think the team is fast enough to counter the blitze except mimic. and even mimic with northstar speed isn't fast enough to counter WW, WW has faster combat speed than northstar. ms marvel is the biggest threat here, assuming she doesn't go binary, then she doesn't really have the durability to take WW punches.

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
Interesting, WW isnt as half as fast as Northstar?

Hmmm....

According to Carver. I disagree, she has some pretty good speed feats.

-K-M-
Yeah I agree, I call shenanigans on tha (she isnt half as fast).

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah I agree, I call shenanigans on tha (she isnt half as fast).

Hhhmmm... unless you can show me wondy punching someone 100 times in a second like northstar did then you might have an argument. How about northstar punching someone a thousand times before that person got the chance to blink, can you show me snything similar to this combat wise.

How about northstar stepping in between cyclops blast within a thousandth of a second? Wonder woman isn't comparable to northstar, not even CLOSE. Northstar after images and blitzes is even more impressive to a large degree.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
According to Carver. I disagree, she has some pretty good speed feats.

I never said that wondy didn't have impressive speed feats, I never said she was slow... she has never shown she could move at 93000 mps. You all have a couple of speed feats (2 to my knowledge) but its not consistent enough for me to believe that she could keep up with a mimic that is going all out.

carver9
kmc rules don't neuter wonder woman.

you're using low showings to back up your arguments, which is expressly forbidden. it's nothing to do with opinions.

Pr... I really don't know what to say to this. I don't think I was lowballing given scenes that happened from a comic. You are basically picking and choosing.

-K-M-
Hhhmmm... unless you can show me wondy punching someone 100 times in a second like northstar did then you might have an argument. How about northstar punching someone a thousand times before that person got the chance to blink, can you show me snything similar to this combat wise.

How about northstar stepping in between cyclops blast within a thousandth of a second? Wonder woman isn't comparable to northstar, not even CLOSE. Northstar after images and blitzes is even more impressive to a large degree.

Oh are you really going to debate me over Northstar? I would urge against it.

That was from the Children of the Vault upgrade which he has lost. Besides Mimic never got that upgrade and many of Northstars other upgrades

Q99
I never said that wondy didn't have impressive speed feats, I never said she was slow... she has never shown she could move at 93000 mps. You all have a couple of speed feats (2 to my knowledge) but its not consistent enough for me to believe that she could keep up with a mimic that is going all out.

Hm, I kinda assumed you'd been around enough WW threads to have a better idea of what she can do.

Wonder Woman catches Jesse Quick at the edge of the speed force with her lasso.

Travels from Canada to DC in moments.

Takes Genocide beyond Earth's orbit and to the other side of the planet in a few moments (starting point again DC, and you can see they're on the far side of Africa and pretty far from the Earth when they start coming down).

-Pr-
Pr... I really don't know what to say to this. I don't think I was lowballing given scenes that happened from a comic. You are basically picking and choosing.

No, I'm not, and you know full well the rules about PIS and low showings. If you keep it up you're going to get a warning.

You get a lot of leeway as it is from Bada and I; it's not going to last forever.

carver9
No, I'm not, and you know full well the rules about PIS and low showings. If you keep it up you're going to get a warning.

You get a lot of leeway as it is from Bada and I; it's not going to last forever.

Just forget tha I brought it up but with this convo that has been brought up between the two of us about this subject, I don't know what to use as showings because so much has been thrown out of the window.

What is a low showing? What is a high showing or average showing? I don't know what is what is what.

I don't think you and bada let me get away with anything, you all have screamed at me on numerous of occassions, I am just one of those peeps that respect the mods and when they ask me to get off the subject I respect that and get off of the subject.

The only thing I am doing now pr is debating but if you want me to get off of the subject, I will.

marwash22
Wonderman tilts this.

Konton
Simon? nah

Metalmanx
As much as I prefer the Marvel team over any DC character, Wondy has more than enough skills and abilities to take this team out. Just too powerful. No one of the team can really do any lasting damage to her, and especially not before she takes them out of the fight.

-Pr-
Just forget tha I brought it up but with this convo that has been brought up between the two of us about this subject, I don't know what to use as showings because so much has been thrown out of the window.

What is a low showing? What is a high showing or average showing? I don't know what is what is what.

I don't think you and bada let me get away with anything, you all have screamed at me on numerous of occassions, I am just one of those peeps that respect the mods and when they ask me to get off the subject I respect that and get off of the subject.

The only thing I am doing now pr is debating but if you want me to get off of the subject, I will.

Don't try to insult my intelligence. You've been on this forum long enough to know what a high showing and a low showing are. Playing dumb isn't going to make a difference, because if you "get off the subject" you're just going to hop back on a later date.

No more excuses Carver. Either start debating properly, or there's warnings and a banning in your future.

carver9
Don't try to insult my intelligence. You've been on this forum long enough to know what a high showing and a low showing are. Playing dumb isn't going to make a difference, because if you "get off the subject" you're just going to hop back on a later date.

No more excuses Carver. Either start debating properly, or there's warnings and a banning in your future.

Deal...

But can you please tell me what I said in my post that made you think I was lowballing?

carver9
Deal...

But can you please tell me what I said in my post that made you think I was lowballing?

Pr... forget that I asked you this question. I don't need to know the answer.

Solidus Black
classic captain britain or current?

Q99
WW tactics for a rush offensive: Step one, throw a tiara at someone tough. It doesn't really matter who, but it should be able to hurt and slow down pretty much any member of the opposition.

Step two: Rush Storm bracers-crossed. There's little she can do against this as the lightning'll bounce off. This should take her out quickly. If Mimic, the only one fast enough to maybe intercept, gets in the way, plow through him at speed then continue at Storm.

Step three: The others should be closing in by now. Lasso someone (Ms. Marvel or Mimic probably) and use them as a human shield/bludgeon against the others. This will make the other teammates more hesitant to attack without risking their teammate, and allow Diana to dish out some damage on offense.

Step four: If at any point Ms. Marvel is down (either as priority target during step 3 or as the human shield), it's safe to crank up the bracer's lightning and blast multiple foes at once.

By this point the opposition should hopefully be reduced enough that a combination of HtH, speed, and more lasso tactics/zappy, should take them down.

Wonderman is pretty much the lowest priority target- he's the strongest and hardest to take out, and the key is eliminating enemy offense and numbers as quickly as possible, so primary targets are Storm, Carol, and Mimic, as they aren't tough enough to take much from her as well as having range.

That's basically the approach, though it's no sure thing.

There's a couple other possible tactics- like leaving Storm around and then using the lasso to yank people in the way of her big bolts, or so on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.