Your own anime/manga couples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
What character from one series you think would be a good couple with a character from another? And explain why?

In otherwords, just hook'em up.

I was thinking maybe Hiei would be a good match for someone from the Sailor Senshi team. Maybe Sailor Mars?

I can picture those two bickering with each other first (due to Sailor Mars temper and Hiei thinking lowly on humans unless they gain his respect) but eventually "cooling off" and end up possibly liking each other. There's no telling how good it would get then. Plus, they both have fire based attacks.

Q99
I have trouble picturing Hiei with anyone to be honest. Or if he was, maybe someone battle scarred and older sorta like his SS-class friend.

Bro SMASH
I'm just not sure about Mukuro. She just looks kind of weird for someone like Hiei. I'm not sure about how Hiei actually feels about her though.

But Hiei rarely talks to females (or anybody until he has to work with them) because he's more of a loner so I sometimes wonder how would he react to women with the type of personalities the Sailor Senshi have.

Nephthys
Alex Luis Armstrong and Negi Springfield.

Lelouch Lamperouge and L

Light Yagami and Suzaku Kururugi
or
Light Yagami and Johan Liebert for da evilgasms.

Some other crack yoai couple

Alucard and Vampire Hunter D

Q99
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I'm just not sure about Mukuro. She just looks kind of weird for someone like Hiei. I'm not sure about how Hiei actually feels about her though.

Hiei, I can't see caring about looks much, that's just how he roles.

Anyway! Back to pairings.

Zoro and Erza from Fair Tail. At *minimum* they'd be great friends smile

Oh, that would be epic!

Alucard and Evangeline (adult form) from Negima.

FinalAnswer
Touta Matsuda x Hiyori Sarugaki

Q99
Gendo Ikari x Priscilla Testarossa (Nanoha)

Parents of the year awards! They can talk about their kids and the horrible mental abuse heaped upon them.

Nephthys
You should stick Soul Eaters Medusa in there and we'll have ourselves a bad parenting 3-way.

Hell, throw this guy in there and we'll have ourselves a shindig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.