Classic Marvel earth vs Phalanx Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No one above Trans for Earth, this is the Phalanx at the peak of thier power during Conquest.
Who wins

Black bolt z
Wasn't phalanx beating down the kree empire? How is earth going to beat them?

dmills
Earth gets pwned.

phalanx takes over

BullwinkleMoose
Spite against Phalanx unless Squirrel Girl is disallowed because she is considered above Trans.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Nihilist
No one above Trans for Earth, this is the Phalanx at the peak of thier power during Conquest.
Who wins

Can't recall what the "trans" cutoff is- I assume it's above skyfather.

Define "classic" marvel earth. can you give an event as a "marker" that divides classic from current?

Are classic marvel era "items" that are no longer in existence (serpent crown) allowable?

Gecko4lif
Classic Strange solos

He isnt trans tier but his friends are

the ninjak
Phallanx Covenant era win this as well.

Bentley
I see the Phalanx controlling a huge chunk of the planet just in the first minutes, they target Reed, Pym, T'challa, Doom and Stark (Ultron controlled him already without the Phalanx). Ultron knows who the bigger threats are, Earth has not any knowledge about the several doomsday plans Ultron ran before facing them. I see the Phalanx taking this.

basilisk
Originally posted by Bentley
I see the Phalanx controlling a huge chunk of the planet just in the first minutes, they target Reed, Pym, T'challa, Doom and StarkHudlin Panther would not only have known of the Phalanx invasion coming months before it even started and developed a computer virus to shut down the Phalanx central intelligence, he would have already secretly placed it in Reed and Starks computer systems ready to go live when the Phalanx tried to assimilate them.

Or, the magic users of earth combine under the guidance of Strange to cast a mass spell of exile sending the entire Phalanx race into the Dark Dimension, where Dormammu gets annoyed and hand waves them out of existence.

the ninjak
Ohhhhh I forgot about the magic heroes and villains.

Classic Strange would kick ass.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by 753
phalanx takes over

basilisk
Amadeus Choi and Valeria Richards hack and reprogram them as an after school experiment.

the ninjak
Originally posted by basilisk
Amadeus Choi and Valeria Richards hack and reprogram them as an after school experiment.

They aren't even born yet.

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak
They aren't even born yet. I think they were? And if they weren't then they borrow Reed's time machine.

the ninjak
What classifies as classic Earth. Im presuming 60's and 70's.

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Can't recall what the "trans" cutoff is- I assume it's above skyfather.

Define "classic" marvel earth. can you give an event as a "marker" that divides classic from current?

Are classic marvel era "items" that are no longer in existence (serpent crown) allowable? trans sits between high herald (silver surfer) and skyfather (odin). classic strange and thanos are examples of trans level characters. with just the heralds, classic marvel earth cant survive.

Originally posted by the ninjak
What classifies as classic Earth. Im presuming 60's and 70's. franklin was created in 68. he didnt do much for a few years though. i dont think he and valeria would count here.

the ninjak
I loved the Phalanx in the Phalanx Covenant.
And their only weakness was that they couldn;t absorb mutant DNA because they couldn't understand it.
Instead of hitting the Xmen and the mutants they should have just hit the planet as a whole.
Their loss was a combination of Bishop and destroying their hive leaders inside their HQ hive.

Without Dr Strange being aloud to interfere it's a huge loss for Earth 20 or more years before this.

When they appeared as the 2nd Annihilation Wave I admit I was very proud of them. They make the Borg look like ants.

basilisk
Hmm. Well if it's early Marvel continuity then they could be in trouble.

I think the best chance would still be classic Strange gathering all of earth's magic users to unleash the most powerful artifact magic they can muster...

But as a parallel backup plan the tech geniuses (including Eternal and Inhuman science and all the villains such as the Master of the World, Apocalypse, etc) pool their resources for a backup tech-based secondary attack.

And in the meantime the powerhouses such as Thor, Hulk, Magneto, Graviton (if he is around) just do what they can as a distraction tactic, maybe using the Master of the World's defensive systems as a base.

dmills
Any technology based defense gets pwned almost immediately. Next up are people not protected by magic or some other quasi mystical force. Was warlock the new mutant on Earth then? Earth's best hope is the muties. Weren't there like a gazillion of them back then?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295457405925.jpg

only a handfull actually. the mutant demographic explosion was a recent event

the ninjak
Phalanx Covenant era Phalanx had no problem capturing elite Xmen overnight. It was a ragtag team of.
Banshee
Jubilee
Sabertooth
Emma Frost who took action to warn the rest.

Cyclops and Jean were fresh from their honeymoon and arrived late on the scene. Plus Logan elsewheres. Probably drowning his sorrows.

Classic mutants don't stand a chance if 90's Xmen narrowly scored a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.