We need your help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loveanimals
Dear Madam / Sir,

We are the Love Animals Association team from Petrosani, Romania and we kindly ask you to visit us at: loveanimalsromania.webs in order to find out by yourselves the cruel reality faced by the dogs living in our rescue.
We have to recognize that we have chosen this way to contact you and ask for your support, whatever that may be, because our material and human resources are increasingly limited and the needs of our doggies were boosted with the cold season. Any kind of support is welcomed for our doggies.
Unfortunately, at present, we cannot rely on the collaboration of any sponsor and also the local community and authorities do not show much interest.
We truly hope that you will not remain indifferent to the pain of these helpless souls who do not deserve to be left aside.

Thank you for your attention and understanding and we believe that very soon the sun will shine for our doggies, too.
If you need more details about our rescue, please let us know.

Yours faithfully,
Love Animals Association Team

sad

Bardock42
That's an unfortunate name.

Dave_97
cats are better than dogs.

The Nuul
Budgie stir fry is the best.

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by loveanimals
Dear Madam / Sir,

We are the Love Animals Association team from Petrosani, Romania and we kindly ask you to visit us at: loveanimalsromania.webs in order to find out by yourselves the cruel reality faced by the dogs living in our rescue.
We have to recognize that we have chosen this way to contact you and ask for your support, whatever that may be, because our material and human resources are increasingly limited and the needs of our doggies were boosted with the cold season. Any kind of support is welcomed for our doggies.
Unfortunately, at present, we cannot rely on the collaboration of any sponsor and also the local community and authorities do not show much interest.
We truly hope that you will not remain indifferent to the pain of these helpless souls who do not deserve to be left aside.

Thank you for your attention and understanding and we believe that very soon the sun will shine for our doggies, too.
If you need more details about our rescue, please let us know.

Yours faithfully,
Love Animals Association Team

sad Learn your engrish and get away from me. Not necessarily in that order. EDIT: I've reviewed the post and see that there are no major grammatical errors. I suppose you could use some help with common English diction. Still, get away from me.

Ax3l

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Ax3l
****. Could I be your Rigby?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Dave_97
cats are better than dogs.
This.

Grate the Vraya
I like dogs more...ahuh

Kharhmah
mhm

Grate the Vraya
Cats are passive aggressive bastards who manipulate me. Dogs love me. I love dogs.

Kharhmah
You mustn't have met any tom cats then. no2

My two boys are big babies.
Soft as shxt they are.

Grate the Vraya
I had a cat who recently died who was with me for a good portion of my life (since I was two I believe.) Anyways, she just always hated me so...yeah, **** cats. Meanwhile my two dogs are both adorable though.

Kharhmah
Yeah, female cats are known for there complete bitchiness & general meanness.
But they do have their moments.

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Yeah, female cats are known for there complete bitchiness & general meanness.
But they do have their moments. Yeah, i mean she was cute, sure, but I think I still have scratch marks and it's almost been a year since she passed.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Kharhmah
This. w00t

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Learn your engrish and get away from me. Not necessarily in that order. EDIT: I've reviewed the post and see that there are no major grammatical errors. I suppose you could use some help with common English diction. Still, get away from me.

Engrish?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Engrish?

http://www.engrish.com/

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Engrish? It was intentional. The r is quite distant from the l.

Insomniatric
I'm aware of where the letters on the keyboard are. I've just never heard the word "Engrish" before.

Grate the Vraya
Well now you have read and written it twice. I am so glad that I could aid you in your exploration of the vast universe known as vocabulary.

Insomniatric
Good for you.

Grate the Vraya
or something...

Bardock42
M-my link.

Grate the Vraya
Used like a cheap whore,
In a ratty, tattered coat of cloth,
On a bleak and rainy 1 am,
On a sidewalk,
On a Saturday night.

http://www.engrish.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.