Naruto/Sasuke vs Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Naruto at his peak
Sasuke at his peak

Vs

Ichigo with final getsuga tenshou form.

King Kandy
lol, what a joke. You think base ichigo is superman level and you're putting this version against Naruto characters? Did you stop taking your meds recently?

Esomark
I'm guessing this is a spite in Ichigo's favor?

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol, what a joke. You think base ichigo is superman level and you're putting this version against Naruto characters? Did you stop taking your meds recently?

Lol... its not like that king kandy... I do believe ichig is a beast but this match was kind of a bet. I seen people say that luffy could beat ichigo so I wanted to see what people thoughts were on ichigo vs these two.

I am going to take your word on this fight since you are very knowledged on each character. Thanks for the info.

King Kandy
If you're going to take my word, then you should know that Ichigo is nowhere near superman.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
Naruto at his peak
Sasuke at his peak

Vs

Ichigo with final getsuga tenshou form.

Sasuke protects himself with Susano'o while Ichigo uses Mugetsu. vin Ichigo loses his powers, and Sasuke then stomps. kruemelmonsteryn0

Srsly though, Ichigo curbstomps. He doesn't need to go into his Final Form to curbstomp. Even his first Bankai Form is enough. Speedblitz FTW.

TheAuraAngel
Madara would win. awesome

Q99
The only chance at all they have is to Tsukiyomi him, his mind's not as tough as his body.

But basically yea, Ichigo stomp. He slices up *mountains*.

carver9
If you're going to take my word, then you should know that Ichigo is nowhere near superman.

I take your word with anime vs anime not anime vs u.s comics because you all tend to low ball anime characters. I don't see a reason why ichigo wouldn't be a top player if he was in dc universe. His speed along with his power is unmatched.

Just looking at some of the people that has drop dc and marvel top players... ichigo should outright beast against them.

King Kandy
I take your word with anime vs anime not anime vs u.s comics because you all tend to low ball anime characters. I don't see a reason why ichigo wouldn't be a top player if he was in dc universe. His speed along with his power is unmatched.

Just looking at some of the people that has drop dc and marvel top players... ichigo should outright beast against them.
If you think I lowball anime characters, then i'm not a good authority on anime vs anime either, because that mean I don't understand the feats i'm arguing about. Sorry but there are only two options here. Either I don't know what i'm talking about and you shouldn't take my word on anything, or you're just wrong.

Nephthys
Lol, carver, Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

Demonic Phoenix
People lower than Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
People lower than Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

Misa Misa is lower than Superman. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Lol... its not like that king kandy... I do believe ichig is a beast but this match was kind of a bet. I seen people say that luffy could beat ichigo so I wanted to see what people thoughts were on ichigo vs these two.

I am going to take your word on this fight since you are very knowledged on each character. Thanks for the info. Luffy is much stronger than Naruto and Sasuke though.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Misa Misa is lower than Superman. stick out tongue

Death Note Shinigami > Bleach Shinigami. uhuh

Misa Misa would use Rem to make Ichigo rip himself to shreds. vin

carver9
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, carver, Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

I agree, thor, superman or any other high herald probably could rip ichigo to shreds if they were given that chance. Ichigo would be a high player if he was to be placed into marvel or dc. This is a guy that cut 10000 shards out of the air in seconds...

They would get blitzed and pummeled/cut to death facing him.

jltruth
I agree, thor, superman or any other high herald probably could rip ichigo to shreds if they were given that chance. Ichigo would be a high player if he was to be placed into marvel or dc. This is a guy that cut 10000 shards out of the air in seconds...

They would get blitzed and pummeled/cut to death facing him.

Several hundred millions of blades

King Kandy
Originally posted by jltruth
Several hundred millions of blades
He didn't hit every single blade, senbonzakura is huge. He only needed to hit the ones actually coming towards him.

Carver, didn't you say WW blocking projectiles/lasers/etc WASN'T a speed feat? This is a blatant double standard.

jltruth
He didn't hit every single blade, senbonzakura is huge. He only needed to hit the ones actually coming towards him.

Carver, didn't you say WW blocking projectiles/lasers/etc WASN'T a speed feat? This is a blatant double standard.

Byakua said he deflect every single one of them

carver9

Its not a speed feat but you all accept it as a speed feat and basically discredited everything that I said when mentioning it. Ichigo feat outweighs ANYTHING that wonder woman along with any other herald speed wise has done their entire career. The only combat speed feats wonder woman has IS hitting projectiles, her actual combat feats aint sh** compared to someone like ichigo or even krillin.

So in regards to slapping projectiles out of the air (wonder woman only legit speed feat), ichigo and goku has her beat. She has nothing showing that she is on their level combat wise and projectile wise, ichigo has blown anything that she has done out of the water. Using your type of arguments, ichigo AT HIS WEAKEST can hit her a couple of million times a second.

Q99
Its not a speed feat but you all accept it as a speed feat and basically discredited everything that I said when mentioning it. Ichigo feat outweighs ANYTHING that wonder woman along with any other herald speed wise has done their entire career.

No it's not, she's blocked lightning coming at her from all sides simultaneously, a lot more impressive than hitting many small blades at once.

Except, of course, her fights with Flash, Superman, other superspeedsters faster than Ichigo... Batman flat-out states she has higher combat speed than Superman.

What *is* it with WW feat denial? You and quanchi and others... just flat out reject feats that'd be accepted for anyone else, on the flimsiest reason or often with no reason.

Kinda off-topic, but it's been a continuing question I've had and never gotten a good answer. Some people just decide they won't accept any feats on her and build up a pretty impressive barrier of denial around themselves on the topic.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
No it's not, she's blocked lightning coming at her from all sides simultaneously, a lot more impressive than hitting many small blades at once.

Except, of course, her fights with Flash, Superman, other superspeedsters faster than Ichigo... Batman flat-out states she has higher combat speed than Superman.

What *is* it with WW feat denial? You and quanchi and others... just flat out reject feats that'd be accepted for anyone else, on the flimsiest reason or often with no reason.

Kinda off-topic, but it's been a continuing question I've had and never gotten a good answer. Some people just decide they won't accept any feats on her and build up a pretty impressive barrier of denial around themselves on the topic.

Oh, I don't doubt that she has super speed and I agree, combat wise she is faster than supes but how fast is that. Ichigo hitting something a couple of millions in a second is MUCH better than slapping lightning and dodging lightning because if slapping lightning is as impressive as you can get then that would make wolverine and spidey amazing fast since both have dodged/ redireted lightning (wolvy).

Ichigos after images is better, combat hand speed is better, reflexes, body speed, etc, etc... she is fast, under the flashes, reflex wise, she would be right up under them but she isn't ichigo or goku fast.

Hell, goku as a child was creating after at least 8 after images that were attacking tien, punched someone 9 times ending it with a kick and he did this instantly. Outracing his kamehameha and attacking before the blast made it to its target... being punched at ending with their fist going through his body due to him being in a totally different location. Wonder woman doesn't have feats like this, the only thing you can bring to the table is her slapping projectiles. I'm not impressed.

Her fighting flash and superman means nothing. Thousands of people have kept pace with superman and NUMEROUS of people have tagged the flash... stop acting like that is something new.

Do you have any combat feats from wondy that match them because slapping blast out of the air is something that goku did as a youngster. Show me some combat scenerios that puts her in their tier of speed. You will never find it... I'm pretty sure you will post her tagging flash or her slapping objects out of the air while I can easily show you goku and ichigo dodging at super speed, bouncing an target back and fourth at super speed before that target got the chance to react, punching and kicking at super speed while dodging, fighting at constant speed while dodging blast, kick, punches, etc...

You don't have feats like that.

menokokoro
hmm, so naruto and sasuke aren't in the debate anymore?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by menokokoro
hmm, so naruto and sasuke aren't in the debate anymore?

They never really were. They couldn't beat Ichigo in anyway except for Genjutsu that wouldn't have a chance to hit anyway.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

Wasn't that to do with reaction speed, rather than actual combat speed? I know the gist of the convo, but I've forgotten the actual words.

Q99
Note, not dodging/redirecting one bolt, which can be done with simple anticipation, but blocking thousands of lightspeed attacks from all directions, protecting someone else.

Also, he didn't hit a couple million in a second. There were a million period and he just hit the ones that were headed at him.

Except for stuff like this where she travels significant distance back and forth repeatedly, or this where she ties up Amazo too fast for Superman to notice, or Catches Jesse Quick at the edge of the speedforce (a lightspeed feat), or travelled from Canada to DC in a moment which trumps any travel feat in all of Bleach or in the JLA storyline when a Martian who thought he was Bruce Wayne started to wake up so Wonder Woman was one of the JLers who checked on the Martians all over the world at invisible Superspeed. Or when in Sacrifice she travels from Wyoming to Checkmate HQ in Belgum, several thousands of miles to get to Maxwell Lord and gets there before a wounded Superman and taking a handful of seconds.

And really, you've been in WW debates before. You know this. You can't not know this. It just seems to leave between debates.

Quanchi denies, you forget or pretend to, the pattern repeats. It's... tedious.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wasn't that to do with reaction speed, rather than actual combat speed? I know the gist of the convo, but I've forgotten the actual words.

The wording was comparing her to Bruce Lee and Superman to Usain Bolt. Reaction speed's definitely a large part of it that she mentions, but general HtH speed seems to be the point.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Note, not dodging/redirecting one bolt, which can be done with simple anticipation, but blocking thousands of lightspeed attacks from all directions, protecting someone else.

Also, he didn't hit a couple million in a second. There were a million period and he just hit the ones that were headed at him.

Except for stuff like this where she travels significant distance back and forth repeatedly, or this where she ties up Amazo too fast for Superman to notice, or Catches Jesse Quick at the edge of the speedforce (a lightspeed feat), or travelled from Canada to DC in a moment which trumps any travel feat in all of Bleach or in the JLA storyline when a Martian who thought he was Bruce Wayne started to wake up so Wonder Woman was one of the JLers who checked on the Martians all over the world at invisible Superspeed. Or when in Sacrifice she travels from Wyoming to Checkmate HQ in Belgum, several thousands of miles to get to Maxwell Lord and gets there before a wounded Superman and taking a handful of seconds.

And really, you've been in WW debates before. You know this. You can't not know this. It just seems to leave between debates.

Quanchi denies, you forget or pretend to, the pattern repeats. It's... tedious.

The wording was comparing her to Bruce Lee and Superman to Usain Bolt. Reaction speed's definitely a large part of it that she mentions, but general HtH speed seems to be the point.

He said that ichigo slapped ALL of his shards out of the air and it happened in seconds.

I know wondy is a fast flyer but what I am asking you for is combat feats that is comparable to dbz and ichigo. She doesn't have combat feats like that. She is good at slapping blast out of the air but she doesn't do so well against punches. She doesn't have dodging feats like dbz or ichigo, blitzing feats like ichigo or dbz characters. Deflecting things is nice and all but show me some reflexes like dodging super speed punches or punching and kicking at super speed during a brawl along with dodging. She doesn't have combat feats close to what ichigo or goku but when it comes to flight, she does have those feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.