Kato vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The match between Robin and Kato ended in a draw (i.e., Burt Ward vs Bruce Lee). Now the grudge match has been revived (O'Donnell's Robin vs Chou's Kato). No gadgets for either person, straight H2H. First person to get KOed loses.

the ninjak
How did Bruce Lee's tie with Burt's?

Anyways I'm still to see the new Green Hornet.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by the ninjak
How did Bruce Lee's tie with Burt's?

Anyways I'm still to see the new Green Hornet.

To avoid pissing off fans of both series, the writers had Robin and Kato fight to a draw.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
To avoid pissing off fans of both series, the writers had Robin and Kato fight to a draw.

Luckily we don't abide by such limitations.....Bruce Lee Kato murders any cinematic Robin.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Luckily we don't abide by such limitations.....Bruce Lee Kato murders any cinematic Robin.

QFT..

i will still see this new green hornet though

KingD19
New Kato wrecks Robin's face. He had Ozymandias levels of speed/strength it seemed, maybe even a little more as he ko'd 3 guys before the first guy even began to fall.

NemeBro
He was not Ozymandias level. no expression Ozymandias would not have any trouble putting down Seth Rogan.

He is better than Robin though.

KingD19
So when they slow down the camera to emphasize how fast he is, and he takes down multiple guys before the first realizes he just got pwned, that's not near or on Ozy's level?

NemeBro
No it isn't.

the ninjak
Ozymodius is stronger. Watched GH tonight bit average. Ozy would kill Kato.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.