HALO: The live action or animated film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
When HALO: the Movie is released, will it be similar to Avatar or all live action? It has to show the total chaos of the entire Earth/Covenant War. How will Master Chief be depicted? I just don't want James Cammeron directing it because Hollywood has a horrible habit of changing the storyline. Ideas?

Update: 2012 is the release date and PETER JACKSON is directing!!!!

The Nuul
Hes the executive producer and probably not the director just like in D9.

The Nuul
And...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450967&highlight=halo+forumid:88

Robtard
Here's hoping Ashton Kutcher is cast as Master Chief John-117. That would be dope.

BruceSkywalker
will wait for casting announcements but am 99.999999 % certain i will see this

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
When HALO: the Movie is released, will it be similar to Avatar or all live action? It has to show the total chaos of the entire Earth/Covenant War. How will Master Chief be depicted? I just don't want James Cammeron directing it because Hollywood has a horrible habit of changing the storyline. Ideas?

Update: 2012 is the release date and PETER JACKSON is directing!!!!

It may be similar to Avatar in that the story is hardly worth telling, sadly it won't have the novelty of the stunning looks Avatar had.

I do kid, of course, I don't see a reason why one couldn't make a good movie set in Halo's universe, though I doubt it will happen, even with Peter Jackson associated in one way or another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.