Broly (Naruto absorbed) vs SSJ3 Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who wins

TheAuraAngel
Naruto absorbed?

USSJ
i mean fused

NemeBro
Naruto fused with Broly?

What the **** is wrong with you? no expression

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by USSJ
i mean fused

huh

Weird idea....

I say Goku because....Naruto is not much help at all in terms of power.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by USSJ
who wins

Goku punches him into the sun for the lulz.
Broly fusing with Naruto will result in a fusion that is far weaker than Broly's own LSS Form.

Not to mention, LSS Broly would be stomped by SS3 Goku anyway.

Q99
The only advantage I can see a Naruto absorption giving is shadow clones.

Demonic Phoenix
That might not be much of an advantage against Goku though. With each clone made, the Naruto-Broly Fusion would have his power level split up, which would make them even easier to take out.

Still, Rasenshuriken taken up to DBZ levels would be pretty l33t.

danteiscool
Broly and Naruto fused? that's kinda interesting, but in all likelihood it'll weaken Broly instead. although what Demonic Phoenix said about a DBZ rasenshuriken would be a sight to see.

if you wanted to have Broly fuse with someone, you should have gone with someone more powerful, like Kenpachi from Bleach or better yet someone else from DBZ. if you wanted to make Broly broken, you should have gone with someone from Get Backers. just saying.

Demonic Phoenix
Or he could just fuse Broly with someone like Sasuke or the Sage of the Six Paths. Eye hax FTW.

Broly fused with someone from DBZ like FP Bojack would be an interesting fusion.

danteiscool
good point. didn't think of the sharingan or rinnegan.

a fusion between Broly and FP Bojack? does sound interesting. wonder what a fusion between Broly and someone like Cell or Super Buu would be like.

TheAuraAngel
A fusion between Broly and Gohan. Brohan. And then Brohan fuses with Vegeto. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
^ Vegan?

Originally posted by danteiscool
good point. didn't think of the sharingan or rinnegan.

a fusion between Broly and FP Bojack? does sound interesting. wonder what a fusion between Broly and someone like Cell or Super Buu would be like.

Yeah. Even if Goku's exponentially more powerful than him, Broly will still be able to see Goku move, and Broly will likely be able to catch Goku in a genjutsu.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Vegan?

Not enough Bro. :O

menokokoro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Goku punches him into the sun for the lulz.
Broly fusing with Naruto will result in a fusion that is far weaker than Broly's own LSS Form.

Not to mention, LSS Broly would be stomped by SS3 Goku anyway. sorry, this isn't true (assuming it is the earrings anyway), goku was going to fuse with herkule to try and beat buu. It would make brolly stronger, just not nearly enough.

Demonic Phoenix
Meh, I assumed it was the Fusion Dance Fusion since the TC never really specified.

King Kandy
Fusion dance only works between people with near-equal power levels, so it couldn't be that one.

menokokoro
this thread really makes me want to see a dragon ball rasenshuriken

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Fusion dance only works between people with near-equal power levels, so it couldn't be that one. And sizes, I think.

Naruto is 5'5" compared to Broly's ten feet or so tall.

danteiscool
yeah current Naruto is about 5' 6 and Broly in normal/SS form is like 6' 2. in LSS form, he's about 9' 3 at least according to something I read some time ago.

menokokoro
hmm, the more I think about it, the more I think that the brolly naruto combo COULD win, there are just too many unique abilities that would help here. Sage mode, kyuubi, shadow clone, rasenshuriken.

If broly went sage mode, his durability, speed, and power would all increase dramatically. Sage mode also heals him.

Kyuubi also heals him, and adds power (not an insane amount, but definitely some to be noticed at least a little).

And I don't care if goku is far more durable, if he gets hit by a Broly powered rasenshuriken, he is dead.

sonhenkigama
goku would lose since ninetails strenght not energy is far stronger than goku so broly would have like unlimited force onleashed on goku when charging at him so it would add speed to broly because broly since he gets pissed the whole time would trigger the nine tails power if you see in naruto chapter when naruto gets nine tails power he (ninetials) still has enough power to create an energy blas like 5 times bigger than him and when naruto made that blast it was smaller than his mouth and created a big blast

TheAuraAngel
No....just, no...

carver9
There is a huge possibility that Super Saiyan 3 Goku could just stand there and let Broly wail on him and shoot him to no avail/without any damage.

This fight is lopsided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.