Cassandra Cain Vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26874/1556590-elektravsbatgirl6vtmm8_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34475/878969-the_authority_05___22_large.jpg

Mindset
Midnighter ra-...err umm, he wins.

Q99
Yes. He has higher strength, toughness, healing factor, and of course that combat computer. So he can fight at a high skill level and has better stats.

Deadline
Spite, closing.

srankmissingnin
It's not spite. Mignighter has had trouble with Zealot in melee, and Cass would give her a fight in h2h.

Deadline
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It's not spite. Mignighter has had trouble with Zealot in melee, and Cass would give her a fight in h2h.

Doesnt Zealot have class 10 strength?

the ninjak
Zealot > Cassandra.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline
Doesnt Zealot have class 10 strength?

Closer to class 2, she isn't Spider-man level.

Deadline
Closer to class 2, she isn't Spider-man level.

CC ain't class 2 anyway, sure I saw somewhere that she had class 10 strength.

srankmissingnin
CC ain't class 2 anyway, sure I saw somewhere that she had class 10 strength.

True enough, but class two strength isn't exactly insurmountable for a high level street like Cass.

No way Zealot is class 10, Agent Orange was a FBI Cyborg Killing Machine and he killed the Coda Grand Sarin (who owned Zealot) with his class 2-5 strength.

Deadline
True enough, but class two strength isn't exactly insurmountable for a high level street like Cass.

To hang with MN your going to need alot of stamina and durability to me she just doesn't have it, she will get crushed (I think). I think MN is a bit stronger than class 2.

No way Zealot is class 10, Agent Orange was a FBI Cyborg Killing Machine and he killed the Coda Grand Sarin (who owned Zealot) with his class 2-5 strength.

I will have to take your word for it.

srankmissingnin
To hang with MN your going to need alot of stamina and durability to me she just doesn't have it, she will get crushed (I think).

I will have to take your word for it.

I don't know. She has hung with Slade three times (four if you count Titans east, but not much happened their), and Slade is pretty much a mirror image of MN physically.

Deadline
I don't know. She has hung with Slade three times (four if you count Titans east, but not much happened their), and Slade is pretty much a mirror image of MN physically.

What???

srankmissingnin
What???

Class two strength. Slightly superhuman speed. Healing factor.

Who am I talking about? Slade or Midnighter? Hint: The answer is both, because they are virtually identical in stats.

StyleTime
Midnighter is going to have a tough ass fight against Cassandra.

I personally don't think Zealot is all that superior to Cassandra in hand to hand....if she's superior at all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StyleTime
Midnighter is going to have a tough ass fight against Cassandra.

I personally don't think Zealot is all that superior to Cassandra in hand to hand....if she's superior at all.

Agreed.

Marvelknight

It can if they're at an efficient skill level on par with hers or better. Two tons is still a lot weight, which requires great strength the to lift. Someone like Zealot, would be a problem for Cassandra. But Cassandra will still give her hard fought battle no less.

Deadline
Class two strength. Slightly superhuman speed. Healing factor.

Who am I talking about? Slade or Midnighter? Hint: The answer is both, because they are virtually identical in stats.

Wait are you giving me shit after you weren't able to tell the difference between somebody losing or winning? Watch the attitude.

Anyway I always thought MN was supposed to be the super super soldier. I think you would need more than class 2 strength to kick a tank shell.

srankmissingnin
Wait are you giving me shit after you weren't able to tell the difference between somebody losing or winning? Watch the attitude.

Anyway I always thought MN was supposed to be the super super soldier. I think you would need more than class 2 strength to kick a tank shell.

Couldn't tell the difference between someone losing and winning? huh

The tank shell kick is an Amadeus Choi-esq calculation feat courtesy of the battle computer, or baring that PIS. Midnighter's best strength feat is using a fridge to club Assassin8, and up rooting a section of rail road track then bending.

Deadline
Couldn't tell the difference between someone losing and winning? huh

Just forget it...

The tank shell kick is an Amadeus Choi-esq calculation feat courtesy of the battle computer,

It might be, did he say that?

or baring that PIS.

Jesus Christ Almighty..... *sigh*

Midnighter's best strength feat is using a fridge to club Assassin8, and up rooting a section of rail road track then bending.

Whatever.

OneDumbG0
The tank shell kick is an Amadeus Choi-esq calculation feat courtesy of the battle computer, or baring that PIS. When Amadeus Cho uses his foot to kick a tank shell, go ahead and make that analogy again. Calculative ability notwithstanding, no street-leveller is kicking/slapping away fired tank shells around with their feet/fists. Naturally, your definition of PIS = IDLI, IDH. It did happen. Get over it.

Deadline
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Naturally, your definition of PIS = IDLI, IDH. It did happen. Get over it.

Srank all day Fing long.

srankmissingnin
When Amadeus Cho uses his foot to kick a tank shell, go ahead and make that analogy again. Calculative ability notwithstanding, no street-leveller is kicking/slapping away fired tank shells around with their feet/fists. Naturally, your definition of PIS = IDLI, IDH. It did happen. Get over it.

Dude, wipe your slobber of Midnighter's nuts and think objectively for a moment.

The strength required for Midnighter to redirect a tank shell, is significantly above anything Midnighter has demonstrated in close to 200 appearances. He hasn't done anything else in the same ball park. That makes it PIS. It's not a great mystery or anything. I mean ask a mod if you are really so confused by what PIS entails.

And Cho wouldn't have kicked it, he would have flicked a rock at it or something and accomplished the same thing. cool

Anyone here think Hawkeye one arming that car wasn't PIS? Or do we just let the most impressive feat circumvent all of continuity now?

OneDumbG0
Dude, wipe your slobber of Midnighter's nuts and think objectively for a moment.

Anyway, the strength required for Midnighter to redirect a tank shell, is significantly above anything Midnighter has demonstrated in close to 200 appearances. He hasn't done anything else in the same ball park. That makes it PIS. It's not a great mystery or anything. I mean ask a mod if you are really so confused by what PIS entails.

And Cho wouldn't have kicked it, he would have flicked a rock at it or something and accomplished the same thing. Other than curbstomping apart Gamorran supersoldiers (who demolish buildings and race Apollo) before they even know what's happening. Other than being kicked across the landscape by the rogue Doctor. Other than his double actually beating up on Apollo. Other than tearing a train rail from tracks and killing mutated super-zombies with it.

Cho can flick a pebble and redirect a tank shell. Cho ain't flicking a pebble which will redirect the shell directly back at the tanks. And Cho ain't using a headbutt, a five-finger slap, or a heel kick to do it either. Get your head out of the dark part of your rear-end plz.

Deadline

You don't know the meaning of the word. Maybe I should post the scans of you arguing that DS didn't beat Batman if you wanna be like that.

The strength required for Midnighter to redirect a tank shell, is significantly above anything Midnighter has demonstrated in close to 200 appearances. He hasn't done anything else in the same ball park. That makes it PIS. It's not a great mystery or anything. I mean ask a mod if you are really so confused by what PIS entails.

And Cho wouldn't have kicked it, he would have flicked a rock at it or something and accomplished the same thing. cool

It obvoulsy had something to do with skill, but theres nothing to suggest that a significant amout of strength couldn't go into it. Hell he did spit a tooth through a concrete pillar, can't see DS doing that.

srankmissingnin
Other than curbstomping apart Gamorran supersoldiers before they even know what's happening. Other than being kicked across the landscape by the rogue Doctor. Other than his double actually beating up on Apollo. Other than tearing a train rail from tracks and killing mutated super-zombies with it.

Cho can flick a pebble and redirect a tank shell. Cho ain't flicking a pebble which will redirect the shell directly back at the tanks. And Cho ain't using a headbutt, a five-finger slap, or a heel kick to do it either. Get your head out of your dark part of your rear-end plz.

And which of those things do you think is even REMOTELY in the same ball park as redirecting a tank shell? Killing a Gamorran soldier? The have flight speed and energy blasts, and get killed in scores by everyone in Wildstorm. Tanking a kick isn't a strength feat, and Punisher has eaten worse attacks then that and kept fighting. Apollo has been over powered by horses, and Midnighters double is not Midnighter. Up rooting and bending a rail road track (which I already mentioned) is a class 2 strength feat. Thank you for the list of things that don't even remotely validate the feat currently in question...

Seriously try harder. This is like me justifying Wolverine eating a nuke because he one shotted Rogue with a pressure point.

OneDumbG0
^ Gamorran supersoldiers who fly through buildings demolishing them and race Apollo and Midnighter kills them before they can even react.

Punisher has never been kicked by the rogue Doctor across a landscape and softly asked the Carrier to open a door before he splatters into a mountainside. Of course, an exact duplicate of Midnighter exhibiting enhanced strength has no bearing on what Midnighter's strength is. Genius. Daredevil isn't tearing up railroad tracks anytime soon to fight Bullseye.

Again, tell your bunghole to release its grip around your head, plz. Originally posted by Deadline
Hell he did spit a tooth through a concrete pillar, can't see DS doing that. *waiting for srankmissingnin to suggest that Cho can spit his tooth out to shatter a concrete pillar because somehow that's a calculation feat and not a strength feat OR it's just PIS... again*

srankmissingnin
*waiting for srankmissingnin to suggest that Cho can spit his tooth out to shatter a concrete pillar because somehow that's a calculation feat and not a strength feat OR it's just PIS... again*

Cho would find the weak spot in the pillar Karnak style and destroy it with his tooth. cool

Did he completely disemember a robot by flicking a coin at it?

Deadline
and Punisher has eaten worse attacks then that and kept fighting.

This is interesting.

Apollo has been over powered by horses,

and the lowballing begins.

Up rooting and bending a rail road track (which I already mentioned) is a class 2 strength feat. Thank you for the list of things that don't even remotely validate the feat currently in question...

Maybe it is, care to prove that?

Seriously try harder. This is like me justifying Wolverine eating a nuke because he one shotted Rogue with a pressure point.

I dunno Nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tank shell?

Cho would find the weak spot in the pillar Karnak style and destroy it with his tooth. cool

Did he completely disemember a robot by flicking a coin at it?

If it is true you might have a case. However it seems to me that MN does have other strength feats.

OneDumbG0
Cho would find the weak spot in the pillar Karnak style and destroy it with his tooth.

Did he completely disemember a robot by flicking a coin at it? Are you seriously suggesting that his feat had to do with Midnighter calculating the exact trajectory and weakpoint of it so that a tap by a tooth would shatter it?

facepalm

Like how a normal street leveler can somehow flick a tankshell back into a tank with his finger as long as he knew exactly when and how to flick it?

facepalmx2

Post the bullet-tooth feat. Then have someone call a proctologist for you. You've got head-in-butt emergency.

Deadline
Are you seriously suggesting that his feat had to do with Midnighter calculating the exact trajectory and weakpoint of it so that a tap by a tooth would shatter it?

facepalm

Like how a normal street leveler can somehow flick a tankshell back into a tank with his finger as long as he knew exactly when and how to flick it?

facepalmx2

Post the bullet-tooth feat. Then have someone call a proctologist. We've got head-in-butt emergency here.

To be fair did Cho do that feat?

OneDumbG0
^ Yes. It was a robot dragon with a serious mechanical design flaw.

Somehow, the concrete pillar that was shattered by Midnighter's tooth and the tank shell that was kicked by Midnighter also shared this serious mechanical design flaw.

This makes perfect sense.

srankmissingnin
This is interesting.

and the lowballing begins.

Maybe it is, care to prove that?

I dunno Nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tank shell?

If it is true you might have a case. However it seems to me that MN does have other strength feats.

The point was that Apollo's strength varies depending on his exposure to the sun. Apollo is closer to Rogue / Ms. Marvel levels than he is superman.

A rail road track is a piece of steel (or carbon steel alloy if it is newer), it couldn't possibly take more than class 2 strength to bend it.

Obviously a nuke > tank shell, my point was the examples brought up were of no relevance to supporting Midnighter's ability to redirect a tank shell.

srankmissingnin
They are both nonsensical feats of Midnighter of Battle Computer, or they are PIS. Pick the answer you like the most and move one.

OneDumbG0
They are both nonsensical feats of Midnighter of Battle Computer, or they are PSI. Pick the answer you like the most and move one. The answer is, Midnighter can kick fired tank shells in mid-flight right back into tanks. Because that's what happened.

Battle computer isn't going to find a magical mechanical design flaw in a tank shell whereby the application of a boot will completely redirect the tank shell 180 degrees back to its source. Midnighter isn't Karnak. And him spitting his tooth and shattering a concrete pillar has nothing to do with an Inhuman/Karate Kid-esque ability.

PIS =/= IDLI, IDH. Midnighter has enhanced strength. Get over it.

srankmissingnin
The answer is, Midnighter can kick fired tank shells in mid-flight right back into tanks. Because that's what happened.

Battle computer isn't going to find a magical mechanical design flaw in a tank shell whereby the application of a boot will completely redirect the tank shell 180 degrees back to its source. Midnighter isn't Karnak. And him spitting his tooth and shattering a concrete pillar has nothing to do with an Inhuman/Karate Kid-esque ability.

PIS =/= IDLI, IDH. Midnighter has enhanced strength. Get over it.

So basicly you have decided to chose PIS. Great, now that you have decided they don't matter and are inconsequential we can move on.

Both feats are inconsistent with the portrayal of Midnighter's strength by a large margin, and are therefor PIS. That is just how it is. Forum rules, take it up with a mod if you don't like it, or don't understand what PIS is.

OneDumbG0
So basicly you have decided to chose PIS. Great, now that you have decided they don't matter and are inconsequential we can move on.

Both feats are inconsistent with the portrayal of Midnighter's strength by a large margin, and are therefor PIS. That is just how it is. Forum rules, take it up with a mod if you don't like it, or don't understand what PIS is. Cry more about this feat:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7982/m1yx6.th.jpg http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/669/m2vv2.th.jpg http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6725/m3jr8.th.jpg

Cry some more. After all, your whole "well-maybe-the-tank-shell-had-a-serious-defect-that-could-be-taken-advantage-of-in-a-Cho-Karnak-KK-like-manner" excuse didn't pan out.

srankmissingnin
Cry more about this feat:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7982/m1yx6.th.jpg http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/669/m2vv2.th.jpg http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6725/m3jr8.th.jpg

Cry some more.

Says the guy bent out of shape because he can't use an example of PIS.

Fact: Midnighter history doesn't have any evidence to support he is nearly enough to redirect a tank shell. Fact: Midnighter has a quantum computer that runs millions of scenarios a minute. My Theory: Midnighter's battle computer calculated the exact spot to hit the shell to redirect it. Your Theory: I guess this one example completely over rules everything else!!!! Notice how my theories in line with the facts, and yours isn't? That is because I adapt my theories to suit facts, and you twist facts to suit theories.

OneDumbG0
Says the guy bent out of shape because he can't use an example of PIS.

Fact: Midnighter history doesn't have any evidence to support he is nearly enough to redirect a tank shell. Fact: Mighter has a quantum computer that runs millions of scenarios a minute. Theory: Midnighter's battle computer calculated the exact spot to hit the shell to redirect it. Notice how my theories in line with the facts, and yours isn't? That is because I adapt my theories to suit facts, and you twist facts to suit theories. Your transparent attempt to act like the shoe is on the other foot is pointless.

Fact: He does. I listed several of them. Just because your butt-hurt over them doesn't mean you can bleed your butt all over this thread.

Oh wait. It's a free country. Because somehow, in your deluded mind...

Cho can slap away a tank shell with his bare hand.

Punisher can be kicked across a landscape and not be bothered.

Cap can kill Gamorran supersoliders that demolish buildings and races across the world in seconds before he even blinks.

Daredevil tears apart railroad tracks to beat up Luke Cage.

Batman can spit his tooth out with the force of a bullet shattering a concrete pillar.

Somehow an exact duplicate of Midnighter beating up Apollo, was only beating him up when Apollo was at his utter weakest despite nothing being so suggested and somehow, being an exact duplicate illustrates nothing about Midnighter's own strength anyway.

The only thing being twisted here is your panties. Get over the fact that Midnighter has enhanced strength. Seriously. And get a mop for all your butt-blood that has seeped all over the floor, plz.

Deadline
I think sranks actually going to come back for some more.

srankmissingnin
Fact: He does. I listed several of them. Just because your butt-hurt over them doesn't mean you can bleed your butt all over this thread.

You haven't listed a single thing that is even REMOTELY in the same ball park as Midnighter redirecting a tank shell... hell, the majority of the stuff you mentioned wasn't even strength feats. I don't blame you for coming up lacking, I know as well as you that the feats suggestion Midnighter has the strength to redirect a missile don't exist.

Cho can slap away a tank shell with his bare hand.

Cho is a gentleman, he would use a pebble or something... maybe Herc's mace. cool

Punisher can be kicked across a landscape and not be bothered.

He can and has.

Cap can kill Gamorran supersoliders that demolish buildings and races across the world in seconds before he even blinks.

Yes.

Daredevil tears apart railroad tracks to beat up Luke Cage.

Probably wouldn't beat up Luke Cage with it, maybe Hyde or something, but tearing up a rail road track isn't much of a stretch.

Batman can spit his tooth out with the force of a bullet shattering a concrete pillar.

The only unlikely example you came up with! Pat yourself of on the back and treat your self to a tasty soda. You've earned it.

Somehow an exact duplicate of Midnighter beating up Apollo, was only beating him up when Apollo was at his utter weakest despite nothing being so suggested and somehow, being an exact duplicate illustrates nothing about Midnighter's own strength anyway.

Who are you talking about? Last Call or one of Bendix' Zombie Clones...

Midnighter has enhanced strength. No one has suggested otherwise. He has Class 2 strength, a level of strength that is incapable of redirecting tank shells.

Deadline

Cho is a gentleman, he would use a pebble or something... maybe Herc's mace. cool

You don't know that, he did it to a robot with a serious design flaw. The tank shell and the concrete didn't...see where we are going with this?

He can and has.

I don't think he has actually, when did this happen?

Probably wouldn't beat up Luke Cage with it, maybe Hyde or something, but tearing up a rail road track isn't much of a stretch.

Because its made out of a steel alloy?

srankmissingnin
Frankly, why we are even having a discussion about why a dozen class two strength feats don't validate the existence of a single class 50-100 strength feat is beyond me.

OneDumbG0
^ Because that list of feats isn't street level class two strength feats, genius. And kicking a tank shell is not a class 50-100 strength feat. If he was just a Thing-like brick, yes, enormous strength can accoutn for that.

Midnighter has enhanced strength and speed. We're belaboring the obvious. Of course he has enhanced strength and speed.

Deadline
^ Because that list of feats isn't street level class two strength feats, genius. And kicking a tank shell is not a class 50-100 strength feat. If he was just a Thing-like brick, yes, enormous strength can accoutn for that.

Midnighter has enhanced strength and speed. We're belaboring the obvious. Of course he has enhanced strength and speed.

We just don't think he needs a battle computer to do it.

srankmissingnin
You don't know that, he did it to a robot with a serious design flaw. The tank shell and the concrete didn't...see where we are going with this?

I don't think he has actually, when did this happen?

Because its made out of a steel alloy?

I think Cho can calculations allow him to do anything as long as it is even remotely possible. You ever see that episode of Fridge, where the guy can calculate any possible outcome and orchestrates bus accidents by simply leaving a pen on a mail box? It's like that.

Remember when Spidey was mind controlled? It is pretty much the same except Frank is being tossed vertically instead of horizontally, which if anything is worse. Not to mention he landed hard on the side of a roof before falling off a skyscraper again.

Yes?

OneDumbG0
^ But Cho isn't slapping away bullets with his finger anytime soon, now is he? Good job painting yourself into this corner. Butt-blood stillneeds cleaning up. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cho is a gentleman, he would use a pebble or something... maybe Herc's mace. Cho isn't flicking a pebble to find the serious mechanical design flaw that will somehow make a tank shell turn around 180 degrees back into a tank. Change the trajectory so it misses him by a narrow margin and then the shrapnel does something zany? Sure. To make it go right back at the tank at the point of impact? No. Your intentional (and laughable) butchering of Cho's capabilities to cast doubt into Midnighter's clear-as-day feat is transparent. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He can and has.Punisher has never been kicked in the face and flung across a landscape horizontally so fast and so hard that hundreds of yeards away he's about to be splattered by a mountainside. Again, thanks for your abject and arbitrary denial of reality. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yes.Your abject and arbitrary denial has reached retard-levels. Cap can't while standing right in front of him, destroy a foe with his fists that can demolish buildings and race across the world in seconds... and do it in a blink of an eye. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Probably wouldn't beat up Luke Cage with it, maybe Hyde or something, but tearing up a rail road track isn't much of a stretch.Abject and arbitrary denial has been tempered, but no. DD ain't tearing apart steel railroad tracks to beat up Power Man.
The only unlikely example you came up with! Pat yourself of on the back and treat your self to a tasty soda. You've earned it.Thanks for the thinly veiled insult which is a desperate attempt to avoid having to confront the fact that Midnighter does have strength feats which you cannot deny support what Midnighter did. Cute, but desperate.

srankmissingnin

I know they weren't class two feats. One was suspect speed feat. One was a durability feat. One was a class two strength. And one was a feat that belonged to someone else.

OneDumbG0
^ I can't even keep track of your witless arguments anymore. Thanks for the moving the goalposts again.

Deadline
I think Cho can calculations allow him to do anything as long as it is even remotely possible. You ever see that episode of Fridge, where the guy can calculate any possible outcome and orchestrates bus accidents by simply leaving a pen on a mail box? It's like that.

You think but you don't have any proof. You only have one example of him doing it to something with a design flaw. The tank shell and the concrete didn't have design flaws.

You are speculating.

Remember when Spidey was mind controlled? It is pretty much the same except Frank is being tossed vertically instead of horizontally, which if anything is worse. Not to mention he landed hard on the side of a roof before falling off a skyscraper again.

He had his shield on his back when he first landed, then he landed on his face and it hurt alot.

Yes?

I think steel alloys have varying strength, if this was a train track from the future its was probably more durable.

Philosophía
This is hilarious.

"It's PIS...or his skill, or something, I don't care about physics...whatever the case it doesn't count!".

OneDumbG0
You think but you don't have any proof. You only have one example of him doing it to something with a design flaw. The tank shell and the concrete didn't have design flaws.

You are speculating. This is a nice, non-sarcastic way of what I've been saying the last page. Thank you. thumb up

*plugs in butt-blood comment anyway*

srankmissingnin
^ But Cho isn't slapping away bullets with his finger anytime soon, now is he? Good job painting yourself into this corner. Butt-blood stillneeds cleaning up. Cho isn't flicking a pebble to find the serious mechanical design flaw that will somehow make a tank shell turn around 180 degrees back into a tank. Change the trajectory so it misses him by a narrow margin and then the shrapnel does something zany? Sure. To make it go right back at the tank at the point of impact? No. Your intentional (and laughable) butchering of Cho's capabilities to cast doubt into Midnighter's clear-as-day feat is transparent. Punisher has never been kicked in the face and flung across a landscape horizontally so fast and so hard that hundreds of yeards away he's about to be splattered by a mountainside. Again, thanks for your abject and arbitrary denial of reality. Your abject and arbitrary denial has reached retard-levels. Cap can't while standing right in front of him, destroy a foe with his fists that can demolish buildings and race across the world in seconds... and do it in a blink of an eye. Abject and arbitrary denial has been tempered, but no. DD ain't tearing apart steel railroad tracks to beat up Power Man.
Thanks for the thinly veiled insult which is a desperate attempt to avoid having to confront the fact that Midnighter does have strength feats which you cannot deny support what Midnighter did. Cute, but desperate.

Which of these hopeless denials do you feel haven't already been addressed?

Deadline
^ Srank should I dig up the post were you tried to argue that DS didn't beat Batman in h2h despite the fact he was standing over Batman who facedown on the floor for three panels?

srankmissingnin
^ I can't even keep track of your witless arguments anymore. Thanks for the moving the goalposts again.

I'm not sure how I can be any clearer, your inability to comprehend seems like a personal problem... but I will give it another go I guess:

Blitzing a nameless canon fodder who get killed in scores by everyone in Wildstorm? Not a strength feat.

Getting kicked a hundred yards? Not a strength feat.

Up rooting a rail rood track? A strength feat... but not one in the same realm as redirecting a missile.

Midnighter's clone fighting Apollo? Not Midnighter's feat, and if it was it still wouldn't be a confirmation of the strength need to accomplish the tank feat.

srankmissingnin
^ Srank should I dig up the post were you tried to argue that DS didn't beat Batman in h2h despite the fact he was standing over Batman who facedown on the floor for three panels?

He didn't beat him, he knocked him over... and then he ran away. Batman was hurt but he wasn't finished.

OneDumbG0

srankmissingnin
They've all been addressed by Wolverithmetics. Somehow, someway, Wolverine butt-hurt must have gotten involved in this arbitrary denial.

Cho can't slap artillery shells away with his fingers. Punisher can't have his face kicked and sent flying across a landscape unphased. Cap can't kill building-demolishing, supersonic++ flying metas with his fists instantly. DD can't rip apart steel train tracks with his bare hands. Batman can't spit out his teeth and shatter concrete columns.

Midnighter can.

Acting like none of the above has anything to do with a level of strength that sets him above street levelers is, suffice to say, retarded.

Yes, Batman can't spit his tooth through a pillar. 1 for 5, nice work.

Again, nothing above class 2 except for the missile kick... which is why it is PIS.

OneDumbG0
^ Right... because street-levelers can get kicked across landscapes unphased, street-levelers can kill building-demolishing, supersonic++ flying supersoldiers with their fists instantaneously, street-levelers rip up steel train railings, exact duplicates of stree-levelers pound on Superman-level beings.

Astounding denial rationale. thumb up

Since this involves Midnighter, I'd daresay your arguments are sourced in either (i) homophobia, (ii) DC-haterade, or (iii) the usual "if-its-not-Wolverine-it-sucks" attitude: Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Pick the answer you like the most and move one.

Deadline
He didn't beat him, he knocked him over... and then he ran away. Batman was hurt but he wasn't finished.

Batman was on the floor for several panels, while DS spoke to him. This means he couldn't get up ( at least TKO) and DS could have finished him off, if Batman had attempted to get to his feet its most likely a foregone conclusion he would have lost.

You dont have to be out cold for 15 mins for it to be a win. According to your logic a guy could be out for 5 mins and if he attempts to get up and the guy runs away its not a win.

srankmissingnin
^ Right... because street-levelers can get kicked across landscapes unphased, street-levelers can instantly kill building-demolishing, supersonic++ flying supersoldiers with their fists, street-levelers rip up steel train railings, exact duplicates of stree-levelers pound on Superman-level beings.

Astounding denial rationale. thumb up

Since this involves Midnighter, I'd daresay your arguments are sourced in either homophobia, DC-haterade, or the usual "if-its-not-Wolverine-it-sucks" attitude:

Yes.

Gamorra soldiers are fodder who get killed in scores by Swift. They suck. They have flight speed and energy blasts. Cap would demolish them.

Yes.

Apollo is classic Ms. Marvel level on a good day, which is a far cry from Superman.

I couldn't care less that Midnighter is gay, and Midnighter is from Wildstorm, my favorite publishing house. What I have a problem with is some witless schmuck advocating the use of a feat that is clearly PIS. It is not even remotely in line with every other appearances Midnighter has, and the examples you have brought uo in a feeble attempt to state your case only further emphasize my point. That is the best you can dig up and they are all several orders of magnetide less impressive than the feat in question. You are just putting your fingers in your ears and say "LAHLAHALLAH I can't hear you LAHLALAHHH! Midnighter kicked a missile LAHALLLAHHLHA" Midnighter is not strong enough to redirect a missile so either it was the result of his battle computer or it is PIS.

srankmissingnin
Batman was on the floor for several panels, while DS spoke to him. This means he couldn't get up ( at least TKO) and DS could have finished him off, if Batman had attempted to get to his feet its most likely a foregone conclusion he would have lost.

You dont have to be out cold for 15 mins for it to be a win. According to your logic a guy could be out for 5 mins and if he attempts to get up and the guy runs away its not a win.

It wasn't a win, it was a temporary intermission. Slade knocked Batman over, and didn't press him, and that afforded Batman the opportunity to get Robin on the line and give him a task... but if Deathstroke had pressed him the fight would have continued then and there.

Deadline
Srank how many times has Wolverine beaten Cap in a fight? Didn't he beat him in his own comicbook?

Q99

Apollo is classic Ms. Marvel level on a good day, which is a far cry from Superman.

He's done some pretty big stuff. Like scouring the infected area of the moon (in the Ellis run, when they fought God).

srankmissingnin
Srank how many times has Wolverine beaten Cap in a fight? Didn't he beat him in his own comicbook?

Never. He pinned him in the werewolf fight, but it was a third party that drugged Cap incapacitating him. Logan gave Cap an aneurysm in the Origins fight but Cap technically clutched victory from defeat with a dues ex machina device.

Deadline
Never. He pinned him in the werewolf fight, but it was a third party that drugged Cap incapacitating him. Logan gave Cap an aneurysm in the Origins fight but Cap technically clutched victory from defeat with a dues ex machina device.

Fair enough I'll deal with the other points later.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
He's done some pretty big stuff. Like scouring the infected area of the moon (in the Ellis run, when they fought God).

You talking about Godhead? Because that was Morrisons run, I don't think they fought any good like beings in v1... Seth was the most powerful v1 villain wasn't he?

OneDumbG0
Gamorra soldiers are fodder who get killed in scores by Swift. They suck. They have flight speed and energy blasts. Cap would demolish them.Instantly with his fists while standing a dozen feet away from them staring at each other eye-to-eye? No. Cap's good. He's not that good. Random HYDRA soldier? Maybe, but not instantly. Enhanced AIM schlub and Cap has his shield? Maybe, but not instantly. Cap's strong and fast. He's not that strong and fast.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Apollo is classic Ms. Marvel level on a good day, which is a far cry from Superman. Awesome how you justify lowballing Midnighter to a normal street-leveler by lowballing Apollo. And yes, he did scour the Moon in vol. 1. That fight with "God," where Jenny Sparks dies. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I couldn't care less that Midnighter is gay, and Midnighter is from Wildstorm, my favorite publishing house. What I have a problem with is some witless schmuck advocating the use of a feat that is clearly PIS. It is not even remotely in line with every other appearances Midnighter has, and the examples you have brought uo in a feeble attempt to state your case only further emphasize my point. That is the best you can dig up and they are all several orders of magnetide less impressive than the feat in question. You are just putting your fingers in your ears and say "LAHLAHALLAH I can't hear you LAHLALAHHH! Midnighter kicked a missile LAHALLLAHHLHA" Midnighter is not strong enough to redirect a missile so either it was the result of his battle computer or it is PIS. Except it happened:

And Midnighter has enhanced speed, reflexes, strength and durability. Which allows him to fight and get knocked around by Hawksmoore-level, Apollo-level, Doctor-level foes in fistfights where he's passing off wry comments with disdain. Which allows him to tear steel train rails with his bare hands, spit his teeth out with the force of high-caliber bullets, beat every no-named speedster he's faced effortlessly and instantly demolish super-soldiers with his fists in a blink of an eye.

This is a level of play that normal street-levelers don't operate. Now mop up the anal blood and try not to cry too hard it.

srankmissingnin
Instantly with his fists while standing a dozen feet away from them staring at each other eye-to-eye? No. Cap's good. He's not that good. Random HYDRA soldier? Maybe, but not instantly. Enhanced AIM schlub and Cap has his shield? Maybe, but not instantly. Cap's strong and fast. He's not that strong and fast.

Yes instantly. Cybernary had more trouble with Coda warriors then she did with the Children of Garmora... and outside of Zealot and Nemesis, Coda warriors themselves are pretty much Hand level fodder. Stop pretending they are anything more than they are, flying Hand Ninja.

Awesome how you justify lowballing Midnighter to a normal street-leveler by lowballing Apollo. And yes, he did scour the Moon in vol.

No low balling needed. Midnighter is a high end street. Physically on par with Captain America, Deathstroke or Black Panther, but below low Mid Tiers like Spider-man.

Except it happened:

Which doesn't make it valid. You know what else happened? Wolverine survived falling into a vat of molten metal and climbed out under his own power. Hawkeye one armed a car. Captain America two shotted the Hulk. Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos. "It happened," isn't a valid argument, because everything we are talking about here happened... that is why we are talking about it, but whether it happened or not, is inconsequential. What is of importance is whether or not the feat is consistent with EVERYTHING ELSE THAT HAS HAPPENED, and in this case it is not. A feat needs to conform to everything else that "has happened," and this feat is not in line with the portrayal of Midnighter's strength before or since.

And Midnighter has enhanced speed, reflexes, strength and durability. Which allows him to fight and get knocked around by Hawksmoore-level, Apollo-level, Doctor-level foes in fistfights where he's passing off wry comments with disdain. Which allows him to tear steel train rails with his bare hands, spit his teeth out with the force of high-caliber bullets, beat every no-named speedster he's faced effortlessly and instantly demolish super-soldiers with his fists in a blink of an eye.

Un-modified by a city Hawksmoore is Spider-man at or close level in speed / agility / strength. In pure h2h alone we know that Hawksmoore is as a match for Midnighter, that the the fight could go either way and that in a fight to the death even if Midnighter he would be messed up for the rest of his life.

That is the level Midnighter is at. A melee threat for a Spider-Sense less Spider-man... which is more or the same level as every other top tier street.

OneDumbG0
Physically on par with Captain America, Deathstroke or Black PantherNeither Cap, DS, nor BP are head-butting tank shells in mid-flight, nor spitting their teeth and shattering concrete columns, nor tearing up steel train railings with their bare hands anytime soon. Neither is Cho (to once again bury that retarded point you tried justifying for two pages before dropping it like a dead rodent).

Get over it. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Which doesn't make it valid. You know what else happened? Wolverine survived falling intoNobody gives two sh1ts about Wolverine in this thread. Stop acting like the idiocies of that character somehow offset Midnighter's feats. You can't even look at Wolverine stabbing his own brain through his eye sockets and suffering from brain damage and admit it even happened in the first place.

Bringing up your Wolverithmetics in an argument will NEVER work in your favor. It just brings up again, how your "scrutiny" over on-panel proof is utterly lacking or disingenuous.

srankmissingnin
Neither Cap, DS, nor BP are head-butting tank shells in mid-flight, nor spitting their teeth and shattering concrete columns, nor tearing up steel train railings with their bare hands anytime soon. Neither is Cho (to once again bury that retarded point you tried justifying for two pages before dropping it like a dead rodent).

Get over it. Nobody gives two sh1ts about Wolverine in this thread. Stop acting like the idiocies of that character somehow offset Midnighter's feats. You can't even look at Wolverine stabbing his own brain through his eye sockets and suffering from brain damage and admit it even happened in the first place.

Bringing up your Wolverithmetics in an argument will NEVER work in your favor. It just brings up again, how your "scrutiny" over on-panel proof is utterly lacking or disingenuous.

Midnighter isn't head-butting tank shells mid-fight either. He did it once, it was PIS, it has no relevance. Cap, DS or BP might not spit teeth and destroy pillars, but they would have no problem up rooting a section of rail road track. It is a class 2 feat, why wouldn't they?

Dude, you are the who constantly brings Wolverine up all the time, as though supporting Wolverine in threads involving other characters somehow invalidates my opinions? Please. Your constant baying " Hehe You like Wolverine, so you dumb," is crass and banal and isn't doing you any favors. It seems like Wolverine is your oppression not, mine. Find something valid to dwell on or better yet move on. Start singing another tone, because your trite attempt at insults are getting old... or are you hoping the repetition will start to add credence to your point eventually?

Daredevil1
Mids takes the majority. He's on the level of Logan IMO who a little bit above guys like Cap/Slade.

Mids is prop in the 2-4 tons class but its hard to guage based on his average and high end feats. But I would have to say his striking feats are greater and disproportionate to his strength, kind of like Magnus the Robot fighter. I definitely do "not" see him Spiderman level in regards to strength but stronger then Slade and Cap.

He has two pretty cool feats that I don't think have been mentioned yet like holding that mouth open of a building sized monster but then again Ka Zar in Marvel has done the same thing.

Another in hurting apollo with a ear strikes but again Batman has done the same thing to Wonder Woman.

We should make a thread of characters that do some what similar feats.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Mids takes the majority. He's on the level of Logan IMO who a little bit above guys like Cap/Slade.

Mids is prop in the 2-4 tons class but its hard to guage based on his average and high end feats. But I would have to say his striking feats are greater and disproportionate to his strength, kind of like Magnus the Robot fighter. I definitely do "not" see him Spiderman level in regards to strength but stronger then Slade and Cap.

He has two pretty cool feats that I don't think have been mentioned yet like holding that mouth open of a building sized monster but then again Ka Zar in Marvel has done the same thing.

Another in hurting apollo with a ear strikes but again Batman has done the same thing to Wonder Woman.

We should make a thread of characters that do some what similar feats. I have far less issue with this now.

OneDumbG0
Dude, you are the who constantly brings Wolverine up all the time, as though supporting Wolverine in threads involving other characters somehow invalidates my opinions How the phucking sh1t did your first situation analogize at all to our conversation?!

1) "Wolverine's skeleton climbs out of molten vat."

2) "Midnighter kicks fired tank shell."

The former requires the impossible, that somehow a skeleton can move with it's muscles burned off or that whatever remaining strands of incinerating musculature are able to function in 2000 degrees Celsius heat.

The latter requires you to think Midnighter is stronger and faster than you give him credit for.

How the phucking sh1t do those two situations analogize to each other? You bring up blatant Wolverine idiocy and liken it to your blatant Midnighter lowballing. Does not compute.

srankmissingnin
How the phucking sh1t did your first situation analogize at all to our conversation?!

Wolverine's skeleton climbs out of molten vat.

Midnighter kicks fired tank shell.

The former requires the impossible, that somehow a skeleton can move with it's muscles burned off or that whatever remaining strands of incinerating muscles are left are able to function in 2000 degrees Celsius heat.

The latter requires you to think Midnighter is stronger and faster than you give him credit for.

How the phucking sh1t do those two situations analogize to each other? You bring up blatant Wolverine idiocy and liken it to your blatant Midnighter lowballing. Does not compute.

"The former requires the impossible, that somehow a skeleton can move with it's muscles burned off or that whatever remaining strands of incinerating muscles are left are able to function in 2000 degrees Celsius heat."...oooooooor that Wolverine is durable / heals fast enough for his muscles to remain intact long enough for him to climb out of the vat molten metal.

Regardless of the above, the analog is that both feats are inconstant with the portrayal of the respective character's abilities. In order to be valid, Midnighters would require him to have vastly improved strength over his standard operating levels, while Wolverine's would require much greater durability or healing factor speed.

OneDumbG0
"The former requires the impossible, that somehow a skeleton can move with it's muscles burned off or that whatever remaining strands of incinerating muscles are left are able to function in 2000 degrees Celsius heat."...oooooooor that Wolverine is durable / heals fast enough for his muscles to remain intact long enough for him to climb out of the vat molten metal. Right. It's A SKELETON that climbs out of the vat:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Wolverithmetics01.jpg

LET ME GUESS, you didn't like how the art was portrayed on-panel. Somehow, Wolverithmetics justifies you projecting that there's a lot of flesh still left on that skeleton.

Brilliant. Positively phucking brilliant.

srankmissingnin
I didn't say "a lot of flesh", just enough move, and there very well could be. The hand clearly isn't stripped to the bone in the second panel for instance.

But its true I due have problems with how the art was depicted, since Wolverine doesn't have claws in the picture. Did they fall off, because that's where they should be...

OneDumbG0
^ What flesh do you see there at all? Give me a kit-kat break! Ugh. Anyway, let's take this and run with it. After all, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this winning new argument (not really as I've seen you pull this card several times) of yours:

SOMEHOW, accepting that Midnighter is strong and fast enough to kick a tank shell in mid-flight...

... REQUIRES you to also accept the PIS that Wolverine's skeleton can move around without any musculature from a molten steel vat.

Da. F@ck? What the f**k?

What else happens when I accept that Midnighter's strong and fast enough to kick a fired tank shell? If I accept that... it also means somehow that Spiderman can knock out Firelord? If I accept that... it also means somehow that Black Panther can armbar Silver Surfer?

Really? This parade of horribles that is about to descend on all of us, will happen simply because we accept that Midnighter is above street level fare and he's strong/fast enough to kick a fired tank shell (because he actually did it on-panel among other things but you think IDLI, IDH = PIS)? Should I be scared for the sanity of KMC over this? KMC Chaos Wars will reign?! This is the Final Crisis on Infinite KMC Threads?!?!?! All because I think Midnighter is stronger than you give him credit for because you can't look at panels straight?

I'm scared now. You're like the motherphucking Batman, here. Scaring people straight. I made the following sig just for you srankmissingnin and this new fear-inducing, "Midnighter can't be that strong/fast otherwise Wolverine's skeleton justifiably climbs out of vats" argument you can add to your Wolverithmetics textbook for how to argue on KMC. Here ya go:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Wolverithmetics02.jpg

Beware KMC. It happens in APRIL. Dun dun dun!!!!!!11111

StyleTime
Yes instantly. Cybernary had more trouble with Coda warriors then she did with the Children of Garmora
Yep. Even worse, the Coda actually managed to incapacitate her.

Prep-Man
While she was pre-occupied. And she pretty much beat an army of Coda Warriors by herself.

srankmissingnin
^ What flesh do you see there at all? Give me a kit-kat break! Ugh. Anyway, let's take this and run with it. After all, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this winning new argument (not really as I've seen you pull this card several times) of yours:

SOMEHOW, accepting that Midnighter is strong and fast enough to kick a tank shell in mid-flight...

... REQUIRES you to also accept the PIS that Wolverine's skeleton can move around without any musculature from a molten steel vat.

Da. F@ck? What the f**k?

What else happens when I accept that Midnighter's strong and fast enough to kick a fired tank shell? If I accept that... it also means somehow that Spiderman can knock out Firelord? If I accept that... it also means somehow that Black Panther can armbar Silver Surfer?

Really? This parade of horribles that is about to descend on all of us, will happen simply because we accept that Midnighter is above street level fare and he's strong/fast enough to kick a fired tank shell (because he actually did it on-panel among other things but you think IDLI, IDH = PIS)? Should I be scared for the sanity of KMC over this? KMC Chaos Wars will reign?! This is the Final Crisis on Infinite KMC Threads?!?!?! All because I think Midnighter is stronger than you give him credit for because you can't look at panels straight?

I'm scared now. You're like the motherphucking Batman, here. Scaring people straight. I made the following sig just for you srankmissingnin and this new fear-inducing, "Midnighter can't be that strong/fast otherwise Wolverine's skeleton justifiably climbs out of vats" argument you can add to your Wolverithmetics textbook for how to argue on KMC. Here ya go:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Wolverithmetics02.jpg

Oh! You are trolling aren't you! Ah ha, you had me for awhile, but there is no way any you are really this obtuse. Nice try, but I'm onto you now.

OneDumbG0
^ All I did was expose your "Midnighter kicking a fired tank shell is exactly like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat" rheotoric. It's a tired piece of crap that's been mud-stomped now.

Thanks for the Wolverithmetics session. Don't bring it up again if you can help it. If past practice is any indication, there's not much hope of that, but hey... maybe if I attacked it, you'd knock this off: Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Examples of Cap actually koing or doing significant damage to a Brick occurs about as often as Wolverine eating nukes, falling in the vats of molten metal and climbing out, or getting reduced to his skeleton and regenerating... and no one has any problem ignoring those Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's skull can't be penetrated . . . I know they happened, now tell my why they are valid. Obviously they took place on panel but you know what else took place on panel? Wolverine climbed out of a vat of molten metal Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Midnighter kicking a tank shell is PIS. It doesn't make any sense. If he kicked it hard enough to stop it's trajectory and send it back at the tank... it would explode. If you are going to use a nonsensical bullshit feat like that then I'm going to bring up Wolverine survive two nukes, being incinerated by Nitro and falling into a vat of molten metal and climbing out. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I liked it fine, Caps the shit, but that doesn't mean it isn't PIS. I liked it when Wolverine climbed out of that vat of molten metal and was fine.

srankmissingnin
^ All I did was expose your "Midnighter kicking a fired tank shell is exactly like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat" rheotoric. It's a tired piece of crap that's been mud-stomped now.

Thanks for the Wolverithmetics session. Don't bring it up again if you can help it.

Soooooooo you aren't trolling and really are that dense? blink

It's PIS because it doesn't fall inline with any of Midighter's other appearances. Frankly, how it relates to other examples of PIS is inconsequential, I just thought I do you a favour and provide some since you didn't seem to understand what PIS entailed. You don't like that example? Then pick another one - I gave you half a dozen - or don't. Ignore them all if you'd like. It doesn't really matter one way or another. The feat is PIS because of how it relates to Midnighters own history, anything more than that was simply an attempt to help simple little boys along the path to enlightenment. Clearly the amount of hand holding you need in order to comprehend simple concepts is more than I can give you...

How you get by day to day life without constant adult supervision is baffling...

OneDumbG0
^ Shut up about PIS. "You didn't like it, so it didn't happen." That's all it is. Your immature complaints over plain on-panel feats have literally NO RELEVANCE to their validity during argumentation.

You can try to control the contours of a losing argument by arbitrarily reducing the relevant evidence at hand but all you're doing is refusing to accept the facts as they're plainly presented.

One thing is to say, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen." It's a completely different thing entirely to argue, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen. It makes as much sense as Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of molten steel." It's again another whole thing entirely to then say, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen... and also Daredevil can tear steel train railings with his bare hands, Batman can spit teeth out like bullets with the force of high caliber rounds, Punisher can fist-fight the rogue Doctor and get kicked across a landscape and not be bothered. Midnighter's stats/feats are street-level fare."

The decension into absurdity simply because you don't like sh1t that happens is not the comics fault, it's not my fault, it's your fault. Get over it. Then again, we know you won't.

Deadline

srankmissingnin
^ Shut up about PIS. "You didn't like it, so it didn't happen." That's all it is. Your immature complaints over plain on-panel feats have literally NO RELEVANCE to their validity during argumentation.

You can try to control the contours of a losing argument by arbitrarily reducing the relevant evidence at hand but all you're doing is refusing to accept the facts as they're plainly presented.

One thing is to say, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen." It's a completely different thing entirely to argue, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen. It makes as much sense as Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of molten steel." It's again another whole thing entirely to then say, "I didn't like it, it didn't happen... and also Daredevil can tear steel train railings with his bare hands, Batman can spit teeth out like bullets with the force of high caliber rounds, Punisher can fist-fight the rogue Doctor and get kicked across a landscape and not be bothered. Midnighter's stats/feats are street-level fare."

The decension into absurdity simply because you don't like sh1t that happens is not the comics fault, it's not my fault, it's your fault. Get over it. Then again, we know you won't.

My dislike for the feat has no baring or relevance on wether a feat is or isn't PIS. Outside of it being kind of cool, I don't care about it one way or another, I'm completely ambivalent. Which is why I can be objective and say that while it may be cool, it is still PIS. It's inconsistent with how Midnighter is portrayed, simple as that. You constantly stammering "Midnighter beat a Gamora soldier!!!!" doesn't alleviate the fact that you haven't - and further more can't - provide a single representative of the same strength level required to accomplish the tank shell kick. It is out of line with Midnighter's standard opperating levels. That is what PIS, if you think it is something else, then ask a mod to clear it up for you, because I can't make this any clearer...

Stop being childish.

Deadline
Incredible.

OneDumbG0
My dislike for the feat has no baring or relevance on wether a feat is or isn't PIS. Outside of it being kind of cool, I don't care about it one way or another, I'm completely ambivalent. Which is why I can be objective and say that while it may be cool, it is still PIS. It's inconsistent with how Midnighter is portrayed, simple as that. You constantly stammering "Midnighter beat a Gamora soldier!!!!" doesn't alleviate the fact that you haven't - and further more can't - provide a single representative of the same strength level required to accomplish the tank shell kick. It is out of line with Midnighter's standard opperating levels. That is what PIS, if you think it is something else, then ask a mod to clear it up for you, because I can't make this any clearer...

Stop being childish. Translation:

"I'm losing this argument badly. But that can't be. Because me losing an argument would be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

Also, that underlined part? Seriously, gtfo.

jinzin

Da. F@ck? What the f**k?

Wait.... are you saying that you don't accept Spiderman punching out Firelord, or BP armbaring BP?

I mean that shit happened too, which seems to be your take in order for us having to accept Midnighter kicking a tank shell based on strength.

If it isn't PIS, then there must be a number of other feats that suggest comparible strength likened to the shell feat no?

srankmissingnin
Incredible.

You have something you'd like to share with rest of class?

What? No? Oh, you aren't familiar with either of these characters to comment? Oh. Just trolling? K, gotcha.

Deadline
You have something you'd like to share with rest of class?

What? No? Oh, you aren't familiar with either of these characters to comment? Oh. Just trolling? K, gotcha.

You just so sure of yourself as well, thats what gets me.

Originally posted by jinzin
Wait.... are you saying that you don't accept Spiderman punching out Firelord, or BP armbaring BP?

I mean that shit happened too, which seems to be your take in order for us having to accept Midnighter kicking a tank shell based on strength.

If it isn't PIS, then there must be a number of other feats that suggest comparible strength likened to the shell feat no?

Hes listed them.

OneDumbG0
^ srankmissingnin's response: "No. He didn't list any that I like. Because for me to accept those... well... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of molten steel with no muscles. So there."Originally posted by jinzin

If it isn't PIS, then there must be a number of other feats that suggest comparible strength likened to the shell feat no? Translation: "Midnighter kicking a fired tank shell is exactly like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat with no muscles. So there."

Thanks for that. The Wolverithmetic session already happened. I don't need a repeat.

srankmissingnin
Translation:

"I'm losing this argument badly. But that can't be. Because me losing an argument would be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

Also, that underlined part? Seriously, gtfo.

laughing

Dude, you haven't countered a single point, and your entire argument is essentially "Uh, how can it even be PIS? It happened, it can't be PIS cause it happened? Look right here, here, it happened! Did you see? It happened, so how is it PIS. Retire your faulty logic, and at least to try and come up with an argument with some actually weight to it.

It is like that retarded prayer. "Ah if Jesus isn't real, then who didn't for our sins, huh? HUH?"

jinzin
Hes listed them.

Perhaps he can post them?

OneDumbG0
Dude, you haven't countered a single point, and your entire argument is essentially "Uh, how can it even be PIS? It happened, it can't be PIS cause it happened? Look right here, here, it happened! Did you see? It happened, so how is it PIS. Retire your faulty logic, and at least to try and come up with an argument with some actually weight to it.

It is like that retarded prayer. "Ah if Jesus isn't real, then who didn't for our sins, huh? HUH?" Trying to project a begging the question fallacy when you're arguing a false absolute fallacy is serious irony.

"Midnighter can't be strong/fast enough to be kicking tank shells... because that's like accepting Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat."

Wolverithmetics ftw, amirite? thumb up

Q99
Going back to the Slade/Midnighter comparison, I'd say MN's combat computer is significantly more of an advantage than Slade's brain enhancements. Slade can work out stuff on the fly pretty well with his thought speed, but the combat computer is like having that and being able to sit down for ten minutes to work stuff out to boot, plus paired with super senses to scan an opponent's capabilities.

A much harder obstacle for Cass purely on the mental level.

srankmissingnin
Hes listed them.

Jesus.

HOW ON EARTH IS BLITZING A CANNON FODDER GAMORA SOLIDER , BENDING A SECTION OF POST APOCALYPTIC RAIL ROAD TRACK, AND TANKING A PUNCH, EVIDENCE OF THE STRENGTH NEEDED TO REDIRECT A ****ING ARTILLERY SHELLL! THEY AREN'T EVEN COMPARABLE!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leutggyfu01qf8yek.gif

srankmissingnin
Trying to project a begging the question fallacy when you're arguing a false absolute fallacy is serious irony.

"Midnighter can't be strong/fast enough to be kicking tank shells... because that's like accepting Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat."

Wolverithmetics ftw, amirite? thumb up

Midnighter can't be strong / fast enough to be kicking tank shells... because he has never displayed anywhere near that level of strength before or since. Simple.

Maybe you should read some Midnighter appearances?

OneDumbG0
Jesus.

HOW ON EARTH IS MIDNIGHTER BEING A BIT MORE STRONGER THAN I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR, EVIDENCE THAT WOLVERINE'S SKELETON CAN CLIMB OUT OF A MOLTEN STEEL VAT WITH NO MUSCLES! THEY AREN'T EVEN COMPARABLE!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leutggyfu01qf8yek.gif Fixed.

Feigning sincere trepidation when you essentially conclude that Daredevil can tear steel train rails with his bare hands, Batman can spit teeth like high-caliber rounds, Punisher can fistfight the rogue Doctor and get kicked across a landscape unphased and that Cap can instantly kill a building-demolishing meta in a blink? Really? Please.

jinzin
Translation: "Midnighter kicking a fired tank shell is exactly like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat with no muscles. So there."

Thanks for that. The Wolverithmetic session already happened. I don't need a repeat.

No I think the translation is more akin to if example A of PIS counts because it happened, every other example of PIS also counts because it happened.
Bottem line being "it happened" is not an excuse to use something as a forum proof of evidence.

Not hard to follow.

Of course if this IS in line with MNers standard presentation that there should be a number of feats in the same weight class no?

So where are they?

Or.... wait, how much strength do you think it requires to kick a tank shell backwards?

OneDumbG0
Thinking Midnighter is stronger than you're willing to give him credit for isn't the same leap of logic required to think that a skeleton can move without muscles while dipped in a molten steel vat.

The only thing you need to do with the former is not arbitrarily dismiss MNer's feats and pretend that Daredevil rips up section of train rails and that Punisher can get kicked across the landscape unphased.

The latter requires lunacy.

Acting like this "analogy" actually analogizes? Comedy.

Deadline
No I think the translation is more akin to if example A of PIS counts because it happened, every other example of PIS also counts because it happened.
Bottem line being "it happened" is not an excuse to use something as a forum proof of evidence.

Not hard to follow.

Of course if this IS in line with MNers standard presentation that there should be a number of feats in the same weight class no?

So where are they?

Or.... wait, how much strength do you think it requires to kick a tank shell backwards?

Do you just have to agree with srank? Srank said that other street levelers had better feats he failed to prove it, so its not like anything.

srankmissingnin
Fixed.

Feigning sincere trepidation when you essentially conclude that Daredevil can tear steel train rails with his bare hands, Batman can spit teeth like high-caliber rounds, Punisher can fistfight the rogue Doctor and get kicked across a landscape unphased and that Cap can instantly kill a building-demolishing meta in a blink? Really? Please.

I hope the wizard gives you a brain when you and Dorthy get to the Emerald City, Scarecrow. Maybe then you can stop Strawmaning?

srankmissingnin
Do you just have to agree with srank? Srank said that other street levelers had better feats he failed to prove it, so its not like anything.

Do you really need me to provide the class 2 level feats to show top streets are on the same level as Midnighter? Seriously? Go look at a respect thread...

OneDumbG0
^ Right. I'd love to see where Nightwing spits his teeth out with the force of a high-calibur bullet. Or where Huntress tears a section of steel railing with her hands. Or where Mockingbird gets kicked in the face, sent flying across a landscape and has time to make a wry request in mid-flight. Or where Red Hood's double hits Apollo in the ear and shatters his eardrum. Or where Nick Fury instantly kills a building-demolishing metahuman who can race around the world in seconds in a blink with only his fists when standing a dozen feet away and staring him straight in the eye. Or where Deadpool mushroom slaps a howitzer round. By all means. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I hope the wizard gives you a brain when you and Dorthy get to the Emerald City, Scarecrow. Maybe then you can stop Strawmaning? Translation: "You must be doign something wrong, argumentatively... because you can't be rebutting all my points and revealing my transparent rheteoric. Why... that'd be like Wolverine climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

Deadline
Do you really need me to provide the class 2 level feats to show top streets are on the same level as Midnighter? Seriously? Go look at a respect thread...

Look you failed to prove that Cho and Punisher have better or comparable feats, not even going into the train track.

StyleTime
Little known fact.

srankmissingnin and OneDumbG0 are best friends in real life.

srankmissingnin
Look you failed to prove that Cho and Punisher have better or comparable feats, not even going into the train track.

I listed a Punisher feat and a Cho feat. You just don't think the Cho feat is applicable and I beg to differ. Cho calculated the success of defeating Chaos King in his head an "infinite" amount of times, every possible strategy, calculated the possible trajectory for a barely of spears and threw them so it would impossible to dodge them all, and destroyed a robot with a coin.. I'm sure there is more than that. Cho would have no f&cking problem altering the trajectory of a projectile. I'

OneDumbG0
^ Cho can't physically slap an artillery shell back into the gun it was fired from. Don't be obtuse. Originally posted by StyleTime
Little known fact.

srankmissingnin and OneDumbG0 are best friends in real life. ohno

Another little known fact:

"srankmissingnin and OneDumbG0 not being best friends? Why... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StyleTime
Little known fact.

srankmissingnin and OneDumbG0 are best friends in real life.

He hates me because I'm not his real dad.

jinzin

Do you just "have to" argue against us?

It really has nothing to do with Srank.

How strong does one need to be to kick a tank shell backwards?

Afaik MNer has a strength capacity of 2-3 tons...

Most of the representations of him that I've seen fit into this category if not lower.

If he's supposed to be a great deal stronger, he would have a laundry list of feats to support it right?

OneDumbG0
He hates me because I'm not his real dad. You're not my dear ole da? Well of course you're not. "Because... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

Totally forced analogous situation that, through comparative logic, reveals the butt-hurt truth of the proposition at issue.

srankmissingnin
^ Right. I'd love to see where Nightwing spits his teeth out with the force of a high-calibur bullet. Or where Huntress tears a section of steel railing with her hands. Or where Mockingbird gets kicked in the face, sent flying across a landscape and has time to make a wry request in mid-flight. Or where Red Hood's double hits Apollo in the ear and shatters his eardrum. Or where Nick Fury instantly kills a building-demolishing metahuman who can race around the world in seconds in a blink with only his fists when standing a dozen feet away and staring him straight in the eye. Or where Deadpool mushroom slaps a howitzer round. By all means.

Christ, such a fallacious argument. Two of those feats are blatant PIS, one is being artificially bolstered WAY above what is... and the rest have all been replicated by several streets, or at least something of equivalent impressiveness.

Deadline
Do you just "have to" argue against us?

It really has nothing to do with Srank.

How strong does one need to be to kick a tank shell backwards?

Afaik MNer has a strength capacity of 2-3 tons...

Most of the representations of him that I've seen fit into this category if not lower.

If he's supposed to be a great deal stronger, he would have a laundry list of feats to support it right?

You dont need a laundry list, you need enough.

Don't remember arguing with you with the wolverine bullet in the brain thingy.

srankmissingnin
You're not my dear ole da? Well of course you're not. "Because... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."

Totally forced analogous situation that, through comparative logic, reveals the butt-hurt truth of the proposition at issue.

I'm glade found a life preserver to save your sinking argument, but next time you might try latching onto something that actually helps your case? Just so I know, how long are you going to flap your arms like a chicken while you try and keep your head above water with this strawmaning?

OneDumbG0
Christ, such a fallacious argument. Two of those feats are blatant PIS, one is being artificially bolstered WAY above what is... and the rest have all been replicated by several streets, or at least something of equivalent impressiveness. LOL. Of course another one of the feats is PIS! Why... it'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat!!!!1 So there!!!1

StyleTime
Another little known fact:

"srankmissingnin and OneDumbG0 not being best friends? Why... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there."
He hates me because I'm not his real dad.

laughing out loud I actually laughed at both of these. I love you guys.

You too Deadline.

srankmissingnin
LOL. Of course another one of the feats is PIS! Why... it'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat!!!!1 So there!!!1

One time only feats that are outside the parameters of a characters abilities as consistantly represented on panel are PIS. If you don't want to get called out for using PIS feats, don't use them. A novel idea I know, but give it a try sometime.

OneDumbG0
I'm glade found a life preserver to save your sinking argument, but next time you might try latching onto something that actually helps your case? Just so I know, how long are you going to flap your arms like a chicken while you try and keep your head above water with this strawmaning? Bringing your inane rheteoric to the forefront of our conversation simply reveals the disingenuity of your "request" in this "debate." We're arguing about evidence in the first instance. You say it's invalid, arbitrarily, to the same extent as Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat.

You then sit on your hands and facetiously ask for more evidence in the second instance to bolster the evidence in the first instance. We give it to you. You then PRETEND to be an arbiter over what evidence in the second instance is to qualify your arbitrary conclusions over the validity over what evidence is in the first instance is.

Do you really think your fake catch-22 or "moving the goalposts" strategy or false absolute fallacies stand up at all? Here's a coherent analogy: You're the criminal. Someone produces the smoking gun. You arbitrarily reject the smoking gun and ask for other evidence. Someone ends up producing the bloody knife. You reject the bloody knife and ask for other evidence.

So on. And so forth. What don't you get? That I don't see through your utterly transparent trolling? That anybody here doesn't get the joke that you don't actually give a crap about evidence and will twist any facts no matter how inane to pretend like we've not given you evidence int he first, let alone, second instance?

You're a troll. We get it. We've gotten over it. Some of us are beginning to question whether you've gotten over that fact. You should be laughing at my humor. Not working yourself up over it. The only thing to do here is to recognize the comedy. Lighten up.

Deadline
you don't actually give a crap about evidence and will twist any facts no matter how inane to pretend like we've not given you evidence int he first, let alone, second instance?

thumb up

jinzin
You dont need a laundry list, you need enough.

Don't remember arguing with you with the wolverine bullet in the brain thingy.

"enough"

Such as?

Deadline
"enough"

Such as?

Look man just scroll back.

srankmissingnin
Bringing your inane rheteoric to the forefront of our conversation simply reveals the disingenuity of your request. We're arguing about evidence in the first instance. You say it's invalid, arbitrarily, to the same extent as Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat.

You then sit on your hands and facetiously ask for more evidence in the second instance to bolster the evidence in the first instance. We give it to you. You then PRETEND to be an arbiter over what evidence in the second instance is to qualify your arbitrary conclusions over the validity over what eivdence is in the first instance is.

Do you really think your fake catch-22 stands up at all? Here's a coherent analogy: You're the criminal. Someone produces the smoking gun. You reject the smoking gun and ask for other evidence. Someone ends up producing the bloody knife. You reject the bloody knife and ask for other evidence.

So on. And so forth. What don't you get? That I don't see through your utterly transparent trolling? That anybody here doesn't get the joke that you don't give a crap about evidence and will twist any facts no matter how inane to pretend like I've not given you evidnce int he first, let alone, second instance?

You're a troll. We get it. We've gotten over it. Some of us are beginning to question whether you've gotten over that fact.

You are a riot.

There is nothing arbitrary about it. I asked for evidence that supports the notion that Midnighter is strong enough to redirect a missile. What do you provide me? You cited Midnighter blitzing some fodder, Midnighter tanking a punch that knocked him 100 yards, Midnighter spitting his tooth through a pillar and Midnighter bending a rail road track. Please, for the love of god please, tell me which of those feats do you thin and credibility to Midnighter having the strength required to redirect a missile.

I'm not using rhetoric to twist and distort your points, that is your game not mine, and frankly your argument is so weak that it isn't necessary. I've ask for evidence that supports someone being able to strong enough to redirect a missile, and you've done the equivalent of providing evidence of someone tanking a handgun bullet when I asked for proof they could tank a missile.

srankmissingnin
thumb up

Are you OnDumbG0's yes man or are you my no man?

Mindset
Why... it'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat!!!!1 So there!!!1 laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
You are a riot.

There is nothing arbitrary about it. I asked for evidence When did you convince us that you even care about evidence?

Seriously? You take evidence of Midnighter tearing steel train rails and pretend that Daredevil does that sh1t. You take evidence that Midnighter is so strong, he can actually spit his teeth out with the force of a high-caliber round and pretend that Batman can do the same. You take Midnighter's double fist-fighting Apollo or him actually fighting the rogue Doctor and pretend Punisher could burst Superman-lite's eardrums or get kicked across a landscape unphased.

The phuck you care about evidence? This is like me showing you Wolverine stabbing his own brain through his eyes and you pretending that Stryfe used his tk to give him the ensuing brain damage.

You actually caring about evidence which disproves your position... why... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat. So there.

The Pict
I love both characters, but Midnighter takes it fairly easily.

jinzin
Look man just scroll back.
saw what he posted.... I didn't see comparible strength feats. confused

Getting punched a good distance is not some feat of strength.
Hurting tough opponents with skilled blows is not a feat of strength.
Spitting a tooth out like a bullet..... Yyyyyeah that could be a feat of strength I suppose, or it could be a goofy skill feat ala bullseye.

The rail tracks is a definite strength feat but one that fits into the 2/3 ton category that he already falls into...

So either
A.) The tank shell kick was a feat that also sits in the 2/3 ton category by opinion, and thus according with MNer and his ability.

B.)The tank shell kick is a feat greatly outstripping 2/3 tons of strength and puts MNer into a higher category of strength which suggests he has other feats of similar nature to support it.
OR
C.) The tank shell kick is a feat that greatly outstrips the 2/3 tons strength class that MNer falls into and is thus a product of PIS if it isn't one of his supercomputer brain capacity.

You can take your pick which.

srankmissingnin
Seriously? You take evidence of Midnighter tearing steel train rails and pretend that Daredevil does that sh1t. You take evidence that Midnighter is so strong, he can actually spit his teeth out with the force of a high-caliber round and pretend that Batman can do the same. You take Midnighter's double fist-fighting Apollo and the rogue Doctor and pretend Punisher could burst Superman-lite's eardrums and get kicked across a landscape unphased.

Midnighter bending a rail road track is a class 2 feat. Has Daredevil replicated it? No, but if he did it wouldn't be a huge stretch, he already has some comparable strength feats, and in the big picture bending a section or track isn't that extraordinary of a feat. Captain America and Black Panther of several feats of equivalency. I never said Batman could spit his tooth with the force of a bullet, nice try though I guess.. Batman has done the same thing to Wonder Woman... and Wonder Woman is actually Superman lite unlike Apollo. Punisher was thrown hundreds of feet into the air, came down on the side of a sky scrapper, fell of the sky scrapper, got hit by a car when he landed... and he kept fighting like it was nothing, Shang-Chi's been upper cut thousand of feet into the air and wasn't koed when he landed.

Midnighter spiting his tooth and redirecting the missile are PIS. The rest have been replicated or matched by the top streets.

You showed evidence of Wolverine being mind controlled and stabbed in the eyes. Brain damage as a result of Stryfe is a much likelier answer than he stabbed himself through his Adamantium skull... but you like to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

OneDumbG0
Midnighter bending a rail road track is a class 2 feat. Has Daredevil replicated it? No, but if he did it wouldn't be a huge stretchAre you on drugs? That's so stupid to think... #$%^... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat!!!!!11

Give me evidence that Daredevil can do such a thing. All I ask is for evidence. Not wild assertions and your hoodlywink politics. And trust me. I'll totally treat your evidence in a fair, objective manner.

Trust. Me.

srankmissingnin
Are you on drugs? That's so stupid to think... #$%^... that'd be like Wolverine's skeleton climbing out of a molten steel vat!!!!!!!!!11

Give me evidence that Daredevil can do such a thing.

He's flipped over a limo and thrown a 400lbs barbell like a baseball. A two ton strength feat isn't exactly far outside what he is capable of. Batman and DD have both bent steel bars like they were construction cleaners, you would be surprised if either of them ripped up a section of rail road track?

OneDumbG0
He's flipped over a limo and thrown a 400lbs barbell like a baseball. A two ton strength feat isn't exactly far outside what he is capable of. Batman and DD have both bent steel bars like they were construction cleaners, you would be surprised if either of them ripped up a section of rail road track? wtf do you think Captain Obvious? Weren't you the one in utter disbelief that Shadowland DD was pummeling the sh1t out of Wolverine through a pillar and leaping dozens of feet into the air and it HAD to be an amp? Or was that someone else? Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher was thrown thousands of feet into the air, came down on the side of a sky scrapper, fell of the sky scrapper, got hit by a car when he landed... and he kept fighting like it was nothing"thrown" =/= kicked in the face. "he kept fighting like it was nothing" =/= unphased and making wry requests.

Evidence evidence evidence. I cannot make bricks without clay. Give me real evidence. This is not real evidence. Once you give me real evidence, I will tell you. But so far, you haven't done so. But trust me, I'll tell you when you present me real evidence. Scout's honor.

srankmissingnin
wtf do you think Captain Obvious? Weren't you the one in utter disbelief that Shadowland DD was pummeling the sh1t out of Wolverine through a pillar and leaping dozens of feet into the air and it HAD to be an amp? Or was that someone else? "thrown" =/= kicked in the face. "he kept fighting like it was nothing" =/= unphased and making wry requests.

Evidence evidence evidence. I cannot make bricks without clay. Give me real evidence. This is not real evidence. Once you give me real evidence, I will tell you. But so far, you haven't done so. But trust me, I'll tell you when you present me real evidence. Scout's honor.

I knew Daredevil was possessed by the Beast and was allegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider issues before Shadow Land... because I was reading Daredevil. huh

Stop nick picking. They might not be identical by they are all close enough to be comparable. Be glade I'm a good sport, I could have just done what you did and provided completely irrelevant feats of Shang-Chi's pre-cog or something.

OneDumbG0
I knew Daredevil was possessed by the Beast and was allegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider issues before Shadow Land... because I was reading Daredevil. The hell are you talking about. When did Daredevil don the black suit before Shadowland #1 was published? Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Stop nick picking. They might not be identical by they are all close enough to be comparable. Be glade I'm a good sport, I could have just done what you did and provided completely irrelevant feats of Shang-Chi's pre-cog or something. You want ME to stop nitpicking?! What does THIS look like: Originally posted by srankmissingnin
. . Perspicaciously placed sound effects now? That has more to do with composition and aesthetics . . .

. . . Was the intent for him to have been stabbed in the brain? Maybe but it isn't stated and when the villain responsible is a high level telepath . . .

. . . Midnighters double is not Midnighter. . . .

. . . A rail road track is a piece of steel (or carbon steel alloy if it is newer) . . .

. . . It wasn't a win, it was a temporary intermission. Slade knocked Batman over, and didn't press him . . .

. . . I didn't say "a lot of flesh", just enough move, and there very well could be. The hand clearly isn't stripped to the bone in the second panel for instance. . . . LOL

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

srankmissingnin
The hell are you talking about. When did Daredevil don the black suit before Shadowland #1 was published? You want ME to stop nitpicking?! What does THIS look like: LOL

He didn't but the events were seeded prior to Shadow Land and anyone who was reading Daredevil before the event knew what was going on.

None of that is nitpicking. Next time if you don't understand what a word means, you should just ask. I'd be happy to help you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nitpick

OneDumbG0
He didn't but the events were seeded prior to Shadow Land and anyone who was reading Daredevil before the event knew what was going on.That DD was amped by the Beast AND more powerful than Ghost RIder?! BEFORE Shadowland #1?! Stop making sh1t up, PLEASE. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
None of that is nitpicking. Next time if you don't understand what a word means, you should just ask. I'd be happy to help you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nitpick BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah... Wolverine stabbing his claws through his own eyes... and him having brain damage thereafter... him clawing his brain is NOT the most likely cause of his brain damage. Somehow... telepathy is the more likely culprit....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

srankmissingnin
That DD was amped by the Beast AND more powerful than Ghost RIder?! BEFORE Shadowland #1?! Stop making sh1t up, PLEASE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah... Wolverine stabbing his claws through his own eyes... and him having brain damage thereafter... him clawing his brain is NOT the most likely cause of his brain damage

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Before Shadow Land we knew that the spell took place. We knew that the spell was for the Beast to take a host. We knew the host had to be a nobel warrior corrupted by his own hand. We knew that the Beast was allegedly more powerful than the Hands "Great Enemy." And we knew that the "Great Enemy" was Ghost Rider.

The most likely cause is that he had brain damage as a result of a high level telepath messing around in his head... or did you think he got x-ray thermal vision from gouging his eyes out?

Also... that's not nitpicking. Nitpicking is obsessing over trivial details. For instance: He was thrown not kicked and didn't make a witty remark! Is nitpicking. While: He wasn't stabbed in the brain. Is not. Like I said, if you need help just ask.

OneDumbG0
Before Shadow Land we knew that the spell took place. We knew that the spell was for the Beast to take a host. We knew the host had to be a nobel warrior corrupted by his own hand. We knew that the Beast was allegedly more powerful than the Hands "Great Enemy." And we knew that the "Great Enemy" was Ghost Rider.WHERE did we know that DD was more powerful than Ghost Rider BEFORE Shadowland #1 was published. What issue #, what scene? "llegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider issues before Shadow Land." Show us. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The most likely cause is that he had brain damage as a result of a high level telepath messing around in his head... or did you think he got x-ray thermal vision from gouging his eyes out? What does your idiotic focus on thermal vision have to do with telepathy being more probable for the brain damage than Wolverine clawing his own brains here?!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull08.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull09.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull10.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull11.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stryfe using tp is a more probable cause for Wolverine's brain damage than Wolveirne simpyl being forced to claw his brains through his own eyes?!

You don't think that the "thermal vision" has to do with the fact that Wolverine bereft of his vision could only hear the blood pumping in his veins and heart? Even if you can't put two and two together, how is spontaneous thermal vision more evidence of telepathic brain damage?! Da. F@ck?! Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Also... that's not nitpicking. Nitpicking is obsessing over trivial details. For instance: He was thrown not kicked and didn't make a witty remark! Is nitpicking. While: He wasn't stabbed in the brain. Is not. Like I said, if you need help just ask. There is a stark difference between someone picking a person up and throwing them 100 yards (Jackass Movie performers do that sh1t on Wednesdays)... and someone kicking a person in the chin with such force that they get sent flying 100 yards (they would die on impact).

Stop feigning logic. You're better at exuding retard at this point. Thanks for exposing how ridiculous your logic is by trying to accuse me of being too specific on the differences between the feats. Getting thrown 100 yards and unphased... getting kicked in the chin and sent flying 100 yards and unphased. Retardspeak says, "No difference, nitpicker." I choose not to speak in retard.

Prep-Man
i can feel the love in here.

Mindset
Better than in your rear.

SamZED
What does Wolverine have to do with this anywa? MN kicking the tank shell isnt necessary PIS, but the showing doesnt make him twice stronger than Cap, Wolverine, Deathstroke etc

srankmissingnin
WHERE did we know that DD was more powerful than Ghost Rider BEFORE Shadowland #1 was published. What issue #, what scene? "llegedly more powerful than Ghost Rider issues before Shadow Land." Show us. What does your idiotic focus on thermal vision have to do with telepathy being more probable for the brain damage than Wolverine clawing his own brains here?!

I don't know off the top of my head, go read the issues, it's not my job to hold your hand through everything. Seriously though, what did you think? Were you under the impression that Shadow Land started with no lead in and Dare Devil was possessed with no back story?

You don't think that the "thermal vision" has to do with the fact that Wolverine bereft of his vision could only hear the blood pumping in his veins and heart? Even if you can't put two and two together, how is spontaneous thermal vision more evidence of telepathic brain damage?! Da. F@ck?!

I don't know what your unthealth obcession with Wolverine is about, but you should talk to a professional.

It's rendered as thermal x-ray vision. Not exactly a very instinctual depiction of sound... and there aren't even any sound effects on the panels.

Stabbing yourself in the eyes doesn't spontaneous allow the human body to see different wave lengths of electromagnetic radiation. That we know. Does a telepathic assault? Who can say? We don't know what effects that might have because it's not real. There is no inherent set of rules or logic in place. A telepathic assault rewiring the brain, or something similar could very well cause what was depicted on panel, a brain hemorrhage could not.

Not to mention that even if we decide indulge your asinine theories, we are left with several examples of Wolverine taking far greater damage to the orbital cavity without suffering any brain damage... or any negative side effects for that matter. He has even even tanked an explosive round to the orbital, and had his powers scrambled shortly after... still no brain damage.

There is a stark difference between someone picking a person up and throwing them 100 yards (Jackass Movie performers do that sh1t on Wednesdays)... and someone kicking a person in the chin with such force that they get sent flying 100 yards (they would die on impact).

I don't watch Jackass, I'm not a teenage boy, but I doubt that they have ever tossed someone the length of a football field in any direction, especially vertically the height of a skyscraper.

Punisher was tossed hundreds, maybe thousands of feet into the air. tanked the landing on the corner of a sky scrapper, feel off the skyscraper... and then tanked getting smoked by a car. Midnighter tanked the attack, Punisher tanked the landing (he was puncehd through a wall and across a parking lot by Spider-man directly prior to being tossed as well)... and everyone knows it's the landing that kills you.

OneDumbG0
I don't know off the top of my head, go read the issues, it's not my job to hold your hand through everything. Seriously though, what did you think? Were you under the impression that Shadow Land started with no lead in and Dare Devil was possessed with no back story?The Beast was revealed to have possessed Murdock in the latter issues of Shadowland and the Ghost Rider tie-ins. NOT. BEFORE. If you're going to talk out of your a$$, at least base it in some sense of chronological order. You telling ME to reread Shadowland is utter f@cking irony. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know what your unthealth obcession with Wolverine is about, but you should talk to a professional.

It's rendered as thermal x-ray vision. Not exactly a very instinctual depiction of sound... and there aren't even any sound effects on the panels.

Stabbing yourself in the eyes doesn't spontaneous allow the human body to see different wave lengths of electromagnetic radiation. That we know. Does a telepathic assault? Who can say? We don't know what effects that might have because it's not real. There is no inherent set of rules or logic in place. A telepathic assault rewiring the brain, or something similar could very well cause what was depicted on panel, a brain hemorrhage could not. Thanks for the retardspeak. Your incessant whining about thermal vision, as opposed to Wolverine simply relying on listening to the blood pumping through Cable's veins and heart (hence the focus on them artwise) BECAUSE HE IS BLIND... is somehow proof of a telepathic assault? And that telepathic assault is ALSO responsible for brain damage? Instead of Stryfe literally forcing Wolverine to sheathe his outer claws and poking his middle claws into his eye sockets through to the brain?! Look at the scans:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull08.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull09.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull10.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_WolverineSkull11.jpg

THIS. IS. WHAT. I. AM. TALKING. ABOUT.

You can't even read this god damn clear-as-day scene as Wolverine poking holes in his brain through his eye sockets because of your butt-hurt. I throw it into your face over and over again and even ridicule you over this blatantly obvious scene... and you STILL can't let it go! You even invent some random telepathic assault via thermal vision nonsense to divert attention! What lengths won't you go to, to avoid the obvious?

Accordingly, what purpose is served by posting evidence of Midnighter's enhanced strength/speed? Nothing. I could show you a scene of Wolverine standing on two legs... and if it meant that Wolverine was somehow not as uber as you make him to be... you'd argue he was standing on three legs. You don't give a phuck about evidence if it was evidence that proved you wrong.

That's how utterly far gone you are. Obvious troll is obvious. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher was tossed hundreds, maybe thousands of feet into the air. tanked the landing on the corner of a sky scrapper, feel off the skyscraper... and then tanked getting smoked by a car. Was Punisher unphased when he landed and made a wry comment? No? Good job failing, once again, to see that Punisher being flung thousands of feet into the air and then landing hurt... is different from Punisher being kicked thousands of feet into the air and unhurt and then landing unhurt.

Retardspeak. The language of Wolvertards. As translated by Wolverithmetics professor, srankmissingnin.

srankmissingnin
The Beast was revealed to have possessed Murdock in the latter issues of Shadowland and the Ghost Rider tie-ins. NOT. BEFORE. If you're going to talk out of your a$$, at least base it in some sense of chronological order. You telling ME to reread Shadowland is utter f@cking irony.

Maybe I'm remembering interviews / advanced previews, but I'm pretty pretty sure that in Diggels run before Shadow Land what was about to happen was seeded clear enough for anyone paying attention to figure it out. Regardless of where I read it I knew DD was possessed by the Beast prior to the first issue of Shadow Land.

You can't even read this god damn clear-as-day scene as Wolverine poking holes in his brain through his eye sockets because of your butt-hurt. I throw it into your face over and over again and even ridicule you over this blatantly obvious scene... and you STILL can't let it go! You even invent some random telepathic assault via thermal vision nonsense to divert attention! What lengths won't you go to, to avoid the obvious?

We've already been over this? Do you remember champ? No? That's okay budy, you'll get it eventually, everyone moves at their own pace. You are just a special little boy... but fell bad, because you are good at other thing. Like colouring, sure, not inside the lines, but you scribble with such enthusiasm, and at the end of the day that counts for something.

I adapt my theories to suit facts. You manipulate facts to suit theories. Wolverine stabbing himself in the brain is complete speculation on your part. What happened on panel is he stabbed himself in the eyes. He couldn't have stabbed himself in the brain, his skull is Adamantium. So how can we make sense of what happened with out ignoring the facts? Easy! He was mind controlled, the brain damage was the residual effects of a telepathic assault. Notice how my theories takes everything into account, doesn't contradict Wolverine's history and still works? Notice how yours doesn't? Notice how that is a pretty common trend? Yeah... me too...

Cliffnotes: (write this down so you can remember) Wolverine never stabbed himself in the brain. He can't. His skull is Adamantium. He stabbed himself in the eyes. The mind control cause the brain damage. Move on.

That's how utterly far gone you are. Obvious troll is obvious. Was Punisher unphased when he landed and made a wry comment? No?

I forgot, Punisher didn't make a sarcastic comment, so the two are completely incomparable!!! eek!

Putz.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left4tCTPB1qf8yek.gif

Deadline
Srank, Punishers shield broke part of the fall and he wasn't unphased! He was clearly hurt from the fall.

facepalm

srankmissingnin
He didn't have a shield, he was wearing a back pack...

Deadline
He didn't have a shield, he was wearing a back pack...

I'm pretty sure he has his shield in his backpack.

Daredevil1
When you all say shield in the backpack do you mean tech for a force field? Or a shield like Cap.

What title/issue number was that Pun feat because that is a crazy durability feat.

srankmissingnin
Punisher Annual. I don't think he had a shield in his backpack. It wasn't a big pack, and he didn't use a shield the whole issue... and considering Spider-man was smacking him around the whole time it would have been useful.

-Pr-
Guys, on topic pls.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>