The Collector vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Collector at his peak faces Thanos.

Fight in the Collector's mothership.

StiltmanFTW
Is Collector equal to Grandmaster?

Because if he is, then Thanos goes Rulk on him.

Prep-Man
Collector has a new toy.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is Collector equal to Grandmaster?

Because if he is, then Thanos goes Rulk on him.

Thanos never had such a good record in a straight battle against the GM...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos never had such a good record in a straight battle against the GM... IIRC they have only met/fought once, and Thanos outsmarted him.

Black bolt z
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
IIRC they have only met/fought once, and Thanos outsmarted him.

Outsmarted him, yes, not overpowered.

The Collector one-shot an entire race of Eternal level being who trashed Sersi and Herc as if they were nothing.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos

Come on BBz, what do you know about the Collector? big grin

Black bolt z
Come on BBz, what do you know about the Collector? big grin He has beat the avengers on multiple occasions. But only with prep.

IIRC didn't he beat surfer? Although not like the thrashings thanos gives him.

Give collector one sided prep and collector has a new favorite toy. But sans that...

Bentley
Seriously, the guy sent packing a race of Eternal-level beings with a random blast, a bunch of Avengers were trying to distract him and he only got beaten by the Unimind that entire race formed after he decimated their minds. Pretty uber still.

Black bolt z
Seriously, the guy sent packing a race of Eternal-level beings with a random blast, a bunch of Avengers were trying to distract him and he only got beaten by the Unimind that entire race formed after he decimated their minds. Pretty uber still. Not saying hes not uber. Just slightly less-so then thanos.

Bentley
Not saying hes not uber. Just slightly less-so then thanos.

I think the Collector needs to build more rep in these forums... I'll post scans some other time I guess sad

Black bolt z
I think the Collector needs to build more rep in these forums... I'll post scans some other time I guess sad He's got rep. Although not as much as he should. All of the elder (yes even champion) need more respect.

rotiart
He's got rep. Although not as much as he should. All of the elder (yes even champion) need more respect.

As far as I'm concerned ego, grandmaster, runner, collector are all more powerful than the champion. He has never dome anything that puts him much above hulk if even at the level of the hulk... Heck I'd take current hulk any day over te champion.

When he was fighting people during that supposed tournament he started bfring anyone that flexed more power than him and basically said they were cheaters... :-/

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
As far as I'm concerned ego, grandmaster, runner, collector are all more powerful than the champion. He has never dome anything that puts him much above hulk if even at the level of the hulk... Heck I'd take current hulk any day over te champion.

When he was fighting people during that supposed tournament he started bfring anyone that flexed more power than him and basically said they were cheaters... :-/ I know. Champion is the weakest elder. But he deserves respect none the less hmph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.