King Thor vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Fight to the death but no BFR. Fight takes place on an indestructible planet the size of Earth. Who wins? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/83619-145419-tyrant_super.jpg

http://www.immortalthor.net/thorcostume-7.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depowered?

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depowered? No no depowring just The Tyrant that took on Thanos and King Thor going at it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the depowered version.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the depowered version. wow. If that depowered id like to see what he's at at full power. Anyways yeah that version.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Either version of Tyrant wins this

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Damborgson
wow. If that depowered id like to see what he's at at full power. Anyways yeah that version. At full power he goes toe to toe with galactus.

King thor should win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
based on what should King Thor win?

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
At full power he goes toe to toe with galactus.

King thor should win.

You realize the DP version of Tyrant made Galactus his ***** right?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize the DP version of Tyrant made Galactus his ***** right? So DP tyrant>FP tyrant?

zopzop
So DP tyrant>FP tyrant?

We don't know.

ON PANEL we saw DP Tyrant humiliate Galactus (that just fed in preparation for this fight with Tyrant and STILL lost) and was about to kill him till Morg showed up with the UN.

Black bolt z
We don't know.

ON PANEL we saw DP Tyrant humiliate Galactus (that just fed in preparation for this fight with Tyrant and STILL lost) and was about to kill him till Morg showed up with the UN. Please prove he was "about to kill" galactus.

zopzop
Let's see, he had him on the floor, helpless and bleeding. He says he's about to decapitate him and Galactus is not shown to be doing anything aside from sitting on his ass about to die until Morg shows up.

How much plainer can the writers/artists make it for you?

Damborgson
Let's see, he had him on the floor, helpless and bleeding. He says he's about to decapitate him and Galactus is not shown to be doing anything aside from sitting on his ass about to die until Morg shows up.

How much plainer can the writers/artists make it for you? scans?

Black bolt z

How much plainer can the writers/artists make it for you? Galactus....helpless? Thats PIS.

zopzop
Here we go.

Anytime there's something that we don't agree with, it's PIS. Yes it's PIS BBZ. Everything that doesn't help your arguments is PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
Here we go.

Anytime there's something that we don't agree with, it's PIS. Yes it's PIS BBZ. Everything that doesn't help your arguments is PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) No. Anyone that has galactus helpless but doesn't one shot thanos should be PIS.

iceman24567
Thor wins

zopzop
No. Anyone that has galactus helpless but doesn't one shot thanos should be PIS.

The Thanos fight is open to debate since we don't know if the Orb amped him or not.

The Galactus fight is straightforward. Nothing Galactus did had any affect on DP Tyrant.

Black bolt z
The Thanos fight is open to debate since we don't know if the Orb amped him or not.

The Galactus fight is straightforward. Nothing Galactus did had any affect on DP Tyrant. Can you please post the fight? Because based on his other feats by no means should he be able to do this.

zopzop
What fight? The DP Tyrant vs Galactus fight or the DP Tyrant vs Thanos fight?

Black bolt z
What fight? The DP Tyrant vs Galactus fight or the DP Tyrant vs Thanos fight? vs. Galactus.

TheTyrant
Tyrant wins. He slashed Galactus, absorbed his blast, made Thanos run away, etc. King Thor on the other hand didn't do anything overly impressive other than defeating Desak-Destroyer with the aid of the other Asgardians.

zopzop
vs. Galactus.

That's gonna take a while.

They faced off twice. First time he punked Galactus and second time he outright owned him. I'll have to track down the issues.

quanchi112
What fight? The DP Tyrant vs Galactus fight or the DP Tyrant vs Thanos fight? Zop don't post the fight. BB will just ignore it anyways don't waste your time.

iceman24567
Tyrant absorbed his energy because hes Galactus` sperm baby he tries absorbing Thors energy and hes roasted he also used Galactus' tech on him how the **** is that straightforward? What if Galactus decided to go h2h instead of charging Tyrant up with blasts? The Tyrant wank is crazy he didnt match Galactus power for power he isnt on Galactus' level based on that fight

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ice.... They BOTH feed on the same Bio-Sphere energy.. Any blast that empowers Tyrant also empowers Galactus. Don't feed me this crap that the only reason he won was because he fed on his blasts...They both do. Second, Galactus OWN actions make it clear he feared Tyrant and viewed him as a legit threat... He backed down the first time they met for fear of GALAXIES being destroyed as COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Then he goes and feeds on a planet SPECIFCIALLY ripe with nutrients so he's a optimal levels. You don't do these things for a guy you can easily punk and aren't worried about. Give me a break.

iceman24567
No the facts are Galactus empowered Tyrant it wasnt vice versa. Galactus fearing Tyrant doesnt put in him his league its speculation not backed up by on panel feats. Nobody said he could easily punk Tyrant but the specifics of their battle are plain as day Tyrant used Galactus own bio powered energy against him aswell as his ship these are on panel feats he could not and would not use these tactics on people Galactus level minus tech and bio energy fact come on man. Funny how people happen to ignore the specifics of the fight lol

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you're saying that Tyrant feeds on Bio-Energy and Galactus doesn't? huh? They BOTH feed on the same Bio-Sphere energy. Please point out ANY narration that says Galactus can't feed on Tyrants bio-energy blasts.. That was never stated or even implied that Galactus couldn't or wouldn't. It just didn't happen... Tyrant just slashed him. There is ZERO evidence that Tyrant's blasts wouldn't also empower Galactus.

iceman24567
Where in my post did I say Galactus doesnt feed on bio energy? I said Tyrant fed on Galactus bio energy not vice versa which is true. Doing so gave him a better chance against big G which was my arguement the possibility of Galactus absorbing Tyrants own bio energy is irrelevant and you know it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm okay... and then your point is Ice? Tyrant blast would also empower Galactus.. so thus it's a wash.... and wouldn't be a reason why Tyrant won.. since they both can do so is my point.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ice.... They BOTH feed on the same Bio-Sphere energy.. Any blast that empowers Tyrant also empowers Galactus. Don't feed me this crap that the only reason he won was because he fed on his blasts...They both do. Second, Galactus OWN actions make it clear he feared Tyrant and viewed him as a legit threat... He backed down the first time they met for fear of GALAXIES being destroyed as COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Then he goes and feeds on a planet SPECIFCIALLY ripe with nutrients so he's a optimal levels. You don't do these things for a guy you can easily punk and aren't worried about. Give me a break. They both feed on bio-sphere energy. But Tyrant is empowered when he is hit by it. Galactus has to "eat" it to be empowered by it. So no galactus was amping tyrant and tyrant was not amping galactus.

iceman24567
You know my point I stated it several times and yes it was a reason Tyrant won it was one of the deciding factors no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
They both feed on bio-sphere energy. But Tyrant is empowered when he is hit by it. Galactus has to "eat" it to be empowered by it. So no galactus was amping tyrant and tyrant was not amping galactus.

Please post proof to back up this stance that Galactus has to "eat" bio-sphere energy and blasts with Bio-Sphere energy don't empower him? This was NEVER stated ANYWHERE on panel EVER.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
You know my point I stated it several times and yes it was a reason Tyrant won it was one of the deciding factors no expression

I know buddy.. but listen.. couldn't it be that the whole point was... that Galactus typically blasts people to get wins.. he doesn't use exotic powers.. So it was dramatic when we realize his blasts only empower Tyrant and he'll have to try other means.. which he did and got pwned. However, this doesn't mean it was the deciding factor since they BOTH feed on the same Bio-Energy.. Tyrant's blasts would also empower Galactus.. we just didn't get a chance to see that. So.. since it empowers both that means it's a wash and not a deciding factor.

iceman24567
Well it was a deciding factor because it did empower him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please post proof to back up this stance that Galactus has to "eat" bio-sphere energy and blasts with Bio-Sphere energy don't empower him? This was NEVER stated ANYWHERE on panel EVER. Where was it stated it does empower him when it hits him? Never shown on panel it does and he always has seems to have to "eat" it to gain power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.