H/P Doomsday vs. Current Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TitoSanchez
No Removal. Surfer must put down DD perm.

Black bolt z
HP DD stomps.

D_Dude1210
What an obvious bait/spite thread. Permanently put down something that doesn't die.... -_-

considering HPDD isolated feats SS has no chance of killing him dead for good though. At best he can become insubstantial and hope for a stalemate - since this is entirely passive, DD is unlikely to adapt a counter for it. or mayeb maybe he could reproduce the way DD was kept in perpetual teleportation between 4 hubs so he was never fully anywhere, would this count as BFR?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by 753
maybe he could reproduce the way DD was kept in perpetual teleportation between 4 hubs so he was never fully anywhere, would this count as BFR?

I would think so. :P that's like the very definition of removing some1 from the battlefield. lol.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I would think so. :P that's like the very definition of removing some1 from the battlefield. lol. not necessarily. he can create the gateways within the battlefield, shove DD through one and have him jump in pieces from to the next while keeping all his pieces inside the field.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by 753
not necessarily. he can create the gateways within the battlefield, shove DD through one and have him jump in pieces from to the next while keeping all his pieces inside the field.

That's too complicated for me O_O I guess.... I dunno... ugh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TitoSanchez
No Removal. Surfer must put down DD perm. Do you mean just one kill if not this is a bait thread.

Sirius77
HP DD. Also don't you just mean regular surfer?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
HP DD. Also don't you just mean regular surfer? Current Surfer is different than classic surfer.

janus77
Surfer could just kill DD's soul. thus destroying the animating spirit of DD.

or perhaps just anchor DD's spirit to some part of the planet and prevent him from doing anything at all (like Surfer did to Konvict).

also, since Surfer can evolve PLANETS, why not just muck up DD's dna and turn him into a ... toaster?

I can't see DD landing a blow or in anyway managing a successful attack on Surfer in a forums fight (ie. Surfer fighting intelligently).

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current Surfer is different than classic surfer.

What feats does he have over classic surfer?

janus77
What feats does he have over classic surfer?
Current Surfer rides electric pylons confused

Lord KMC
H/P Doomsday is the most powerful incarnation of him that killed Darkseid just like Kingdom Come Supes did.

He wrecks the Surfer.

janus77
Originally posted by Lord KMC
H/P Doomsday is the most powerful incarnation of him that killed Darkseid just like Kingdom Come Supes did.

He wrecks the Surfer.
who's Darkseid? confused

can he beat Superman?
what about Batman?

I dunno... I think Surfer stomps yes.

quanchi112
What feats does he have over classic surfer? BrB feat, and the preomial gods feat.

Lord KMC
Darkseid is the guy that kicked the shit out of Pre-Crisis Supes.

You can lowball using Batman, Surfer was knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink

janus77
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Darkseid is the guy that kicked the shit out of Pre-Crisis Supes.

You can lowball using Batman, Surfer was knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink
the pipe is very powerful, as you evidence! yes

SquallX
Can Surfers energy blast even damage HP Doomsday. Remember HP was killed by this being called the Radiant, and when they met again the same energies he used to kill Doomsday were useless against him.

Sirius77
BrB feat, and the preomial gods feat.

He could have beaten BRB before that. Also, he used the crunch for T and A and almost died..

leonidas
He could have beaten BRB before that. Also, he used the crunch for T and A and almost died..

lol

good luck.....

dd wins this.

quanchi112
He could have beaten BRB before that. Also, he used the crunch for T and A and almost died.. Not while holding back I also believe BrB defeated him prior to his change.

He was almost dead prior to the feat showing how impressive he is.

illadelph12
DNA reformatting from orbit ft-Silver-w.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by illadelph12
DNA reformatting from orbit ft-Silver-w. my thoughts exactly. DD evolves. how much more down surfer's alley do you want to get?

D_Dude1210
It comes down to whether or not SS can manipulate DDs DNA.

If yes, Surfer wins. If no, spite DD win or eternal stalemate.

Lord_Talron
couldnt surfer just encase him in an adamantium sphere if the dna stuff doesnt work or something like that?

Sirius77
Not while holding back I also believe BrB defeated him prior to his change.

He was almost dead prior to the feat showing how impressive he is.

No I don't recall anything like that. If you could give me a scan I'd be more convinced.

His state prior to the feat doesn't really matter imo. To me it appeared that he just released a 'flood gate' of crunch energy and the rest of it took care of T and A. I don't see classic surfer being unable to perform such a feat.

Philosophía
Originally posted by illadelph12
DNA reformatting from orbit ft-Silver-w. Originally posted by Lord_Talron
my thoughts exactly. DD evolves. how much more down surfer's alley do you want to get?
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
DD evolves.
my thoughts exactly.

Lord_Talron
do you know that dna is what makes evolution possible?

Philosophía
do you know that dna is what makes evolution possible? Yes.

Do you know what Surfer applies to power cosmic to change the DNA and H/P Doomsday reached the point where he was instantly evolving against Waverider's energy?

Sirius77
Oh yeah. Waverider. He also literally tore a being made of pure energy in half lol.

Mindship
Surfer casts DD in an entropy bubble right away or he dies.

SquallX
Oh yeah. Waverider. He also literally tore a being made of pure energy in half lol.

That was Radiant. Radiant prior to HP Doomsday killed DD before, using energy blast. DD's now immune to them.

So if DD's already immune to energy waves, what can Surfer do to hurt him.

brownqk
Norrin

without some form of bfr SS's options are limited. elaborate use of transmutation can get him wins.

tross
Surfer ftw also Radiant < Surfer

Lord KMC
Doomsday kicks the hell out of the Surfer.

celeyhyga17
this fight never ends

Brockalizer
Surfer would win hands down. Doomsday may be a super strong, nigh invulnerable badass, but at the end of the day he's just a glorified solar battery like Superman. Surfer just needs to use his power cosmic to drain all of the energy from Doomsdays' body and use his matter manipulating abilities to turn DD's body into solid adamantium. The only thing that makes Doomsday such a strong character is the same reason that Superman is such a dominating character, because the DC Universe if filled with pussies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.