Marvel Assaults Oa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
The Marvel team must raid OA and destroy the central battery.

A day of prep.

They are allowed to plan out their strat and are given clear schematics of the entire area. They have to somehow bypass the GL Corp security thru stealth or by fighting their way thru to the Central, up to you how they do it.

Assume that the GL is at its top state of readiness/security as they heard that some unknown enemy want to destroy the planet. So, they recall all the GLs to help reinforce their home planet.

The Marvel Team:

Thanos
Morg w/ WoL
Annihilus w/ Qbands
Loki in Destroyer Armor
Ultron (Annihilation: Conquest)

Will this team succeed?

What approach will give this team the -fastest- means of obtaining their goal with the highest chance of winning?

Black bolt z
So they are given a lay-out of the area and just need to do a quick in and out to get information?

Or they bust in and take out everyone on OA which includes the gaurdians and....how many GL's?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So they are given a lay-out of the area and just need to do a quick in and out to get information?

Or they bust in and take out everyone on OA which includes the gaurdians and....how many GL's?

Dammit BBZ read the stips damn you! stick out tongue

They need to destroy the Oa central battery. They can use w/e method they deem necessary to do it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Dammit BBZ read the stips damn you! stick out tongue

They need to destroy the Oa central battery. They can use w/e method they deem necessary to do it. Wow...I read everything but the first line no expression.

I can not see any of these guys pulling off a successfull stealth operation. But damn...this would be one badass team.

Unless Loki teleports them in i'd say they can take out damn near everyone on OA but fail to the last few gaurdians and GL's.

Once again...damn this is a badass team.

D_Dude1210
Wow...I read everything but the first line no expression.

I can not see any of these guys pulling off a successfull stealth operation. But damn...this would be one badass team.

Unless Loki teleports them in i'd say they can take out damn near everyone on OA but fail to the last few gaurdians and GL's.

Once again...damn this is a badass team.

With Loki around, they can certainly be very deceptive at their approach. Also, this Ultron was a mega-technopath of the highest order, they can use him to bypass a good portion of the defenses before they jump in. With the options available:

2 Powerhouses: Thanos and Morg w/ WoL
1 high end energy manipulator: Annihilus w/ Qbands
1 highly deceptive magic-using powerhouse: Loki
1 mega technopath: Ultron

They have a TON of means to get thru. :P

Also, they're all mega-smart (all of them), they're not gonna rush in on a frontal assault if they even think there's a chance that some of em aren't coming back.

Black bolt z
With Loki around, they can certainly be very deceptive at their approach. Also, this Ultron was a mega-technopath of the highest order, they can use him to bypass a good portion of the defenses before they jump in. With the options available:

2 Powerhouses: Thanos and Morg w/ WoL
1 high end energy manipulator: Annihilus w/ Qbands
1 highly deceptive magic-using powerhouse: Loki
1 mega technopath: Ultron

They have a TON of means to get thru. :P

Also, they're all mega-smart (all of them), they're not gonna rush in on a frontal assault if they even think there's a chance that some of em aren't coming back. Almost all are mega smart. I see morg ruining any chance they have of a stealth operation.

D_Dude1210
Almost all are mega smart. I see morg ruining any chance they have of a stealth operation.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Morg. LOL. Good eye.

They CAN send Morg to the front to distract the GLs while they sneak in the back way. wink

OR better yet, let him cause some major havoc in a nearby star system and force the GLs to send a sizable force there to stop him (after they lose a few dozen GLs to ambushes by the grp).

Black bolt z
Oh yeah, I forgot about Morg. LOL. Good eye.

They CAN send Morg to the front to distract the GLs while they sneak in the back way. wink

OR better yet, let him cause some major havoc in a nearby star system and force the GLs to send a sizable force there to stop him (after they lose a few dozen GLs to ambushes by the grp). Thats what I was thinking. Morg could act as a distraction. But hes a trans and the regular gaurdian is a trans/HH right? They could send like 100 GL's and 10 gaurdians to take him out. They wouldn't abandon OA to take out a single enemy.

D_Dude1210
Thats what I was thinking. Morg could act as a distraction. But hes a trans and the regular gaurdian is a trans/HH right? They could send like 100 GL's and 10 gaurdians to take him out. They wouldn't abandon OA to take out a single enemy.

Of course they won't abandon Oa. ;P But it would take their attention AWAY from pure defense while the team slides in thru the majority of their defenses.

Remember, they don't know WHO is trying to get them or how many. For all they know, Morg is just a really powerful, really brutal threat.

Black bolt z
Of course they won't abandon Oa. ;P But it would take their attention AWAY from pure defense while the team slides in thru the majority of their defenses.

Remember, they don't know WHO is trying to get them or how many. For all they know, Morg is just a really powerful, really brutal threat. And also for all they know Morg can be taken down by like 3 GL's.

D_Dude1210
And also for all they know Morg can be taken down by like 3 GL's.

Yeah, they'll be sending GLs one at a time at first. But when they start coming home in pieces, they'll start sending more. wink

I can imagine the team ambushing GL squads, cutting them up to bits (all the while Loki is hiding them) and sending them back to Oa until Oa takes them seriously and sends some SERIOUS opposition.

That's when they send in Morg to stall the main GL force while they assault Oa.

Black bolt z
Yeah, they'll be sending GLs one at a time at first. But when they start coming home in pieces, they'll start sending more. wink

I can imagine the team ambushing GL squads, cutting them up to bits (all the while Loki is hiding them) and sending them back to Oa until Oa takes them seriously and sends some SERIOUS opposition.

That's when they send in Morg to stall the main GL force while they assault Oa. I can't see them sending any more then a couple hundred GL's. I can see like 150 taking him down.

rotiart
Thanos clones galactus again... And unleashes omega onto the planet... He summons the armada of ships he used to destroy the planet and omega and uses that to take aim at oa...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos clones galactus again... And unleashes omega onto the planet... He summons the armada of ships he used to destroy the planet and omega and uses that to take aim at oa...
omega was pathetic

Utrigita
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
omega was pathetic

thumb up

thanos-prime
Team could do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.