Master Chief vs Starkiller (TFU II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Master Chief suddenly finds himself in the SW universe on Kamino. He is trying to find a way out of the cloning facility. Starkiller is busy trying to find Vader and runs into Chief by accident. Thinking he is one on Vader's experiments, Starkiller attacks.

Starkiller is armed with his twin lightsabers and I'm restricting his Force abilities - no repulse, lightning or Force grip. Force grip and mind trick are okay.

Master Chief is armed with an Elite Energy Blade & Mjolnir armor. Take into account his physical strength.

So wins? The most badass super soldier or Vader's secret apprentice?

ScreamPaste
Master Chief loses, badly. And I wouldn't call him the most badass super soldier. >|

RE: Blaxican
More supery and elitey than Speyce Muhrines amirite!?

Chief prolly loses to Galen. Force grip is fubar.

If John had a gun he could win though.

ScreamPaste
Nawh, he would TREMBLE before the Astartes. O:

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Master Chief suddenly finds himself in the SW universe on Kamino. He is trying to find a way out of the cloning facility. Starkiller is busy trying to find Vader and runs into Chief by accident. Thinking he is one on Vader's experiments, Starkiller attacks.

Starkiller is armed with his twin lightsabers and I'm restricting his Force abilities - no repulse, lightning or Force grip. Force grip and mind trick are okay.

Master Chief is armed with an Elite Energy Blade & Mjolnir armor. Take into account his physical strength.

The most badass super soldier isn't in this fight though. ermmha

Obsidian Fury

Your signature bothers me.

Starkiller wins.

DarkC
This is amusingly one sided.

Phanteros
Master Chief wins on the account of not being complete fail.

ScreamPaste
He's a little fail.

But yeah, significantly less fail. Still loses though.

SpadeKing
I'm restricting his Force abilities - no repulse, lightning or Force grip. Force grip and mind trick are okay.

I'm lost eek!

SK wins either way with whatever is going with the force for him

Ridley_Prime
This has been done before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=515967

And it doesn't matter if it's from TFU 2 or the first game, Starkiller still stomps.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He's a little fail.

But yeah, significantly less fail. Still loses though.

Little fail? Nah dude.

Significantly less fail than Starkiller? Yeah.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

And it doesn't matter if it's from TFU 2 or the first game, Starkiller still stomps.

This.

Kosmic King
As much as I like Halo, Starkiller wins (though I haven't played II). He took down a Star Destroyer remember?

Cyner
Master Chief wins this easily

SpadeKing
Chief's best sword feats are getting beaten in the anime and from what I heard nerfed in his newer books.

He wins with a gun ermm

DarkC
Man they really did a shit job of making Chief sword fight in The Package no joke. I could probably have put up more of a fight. Rest of that movie short was awesome though.

Zack Fair
Chief used the sword like a noob the elite should've teabagged or something before being teleported away.

Yah. I could see why John lost though. Elites use that shit like everyday for everything. Spartans use them whenever they pick them up. Elite's most def have better sword training.

Greysen93
This is brutal, Starkiller stomps bad

Darkstorm Zero
This is such spite...

This is, simply put, one of the worst stomps Cheif has had to be put through...

Look, I dunno if the OP screwed up, but I'm going to say that force Push and Force Grip are still on the table.

That and, lightsabers pwn the hell out of plasma swords.

Let me put it like this. Mjolnier becomes Cheif's tuna tin sized coffin the moment the fight starts. Galen was ripping through Durasteel Doors with his force pushes... Nevermind yanking a friging ISD out of it's orbit, or popping a Bull Rancor's brain like a pimple with his mind.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This is such spite...

Spite implies intent. You can't say that the OP intentionally make a thread where the Chief would be stomped (the definition of spite), and then in the same breath disregard the OP's attempts to make the fight more even...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Spite implies intent. You can't say that the OP intentionally make a thread where the Chief would be stomped (the definition of spite), and then in the same breath disregard the OP's attempts to make the fight more even...

You forget, the OP says in one sentence that Grip is out, then the next sentence it's in.... You tell me which sentence is the ruling one smart guy.

That said, it doesn't matter, force push is enough to rend durasteel like tinfoil.

Bullmonkéy
Sk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.