What revolts you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catfurry
For me I'm not into blood, scat or kids.. Oh and Zebras. What revolts you?

The Dark Cloud
How the corporate elite are ruining my country and the people are going along with it.

Catfurry
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
How the corporate elite are ruining my country and the people are going along with it.

Ahh, them and the BANKERS amirite?

Deja~vu
The government harassing and sucking the life out of the people. Police harassment everywhere just to pay the city officials. Passing new city laws and not telling the people, i.e. can't eat, comb your hair,or any distractions while driving or you can get ticketed. Don't pay your parking ticket you lose your license. Get behind on child support then you go to jail, where the state gets kick backs and you lose your license and can't look for a job, go to court and there isn't any public transportation.
Foreclosed houses all over when people are living in tents. Seeing pillows and a blanket on a bench in front of Starbucks in a good neighborhood.....etc.

Catfurry
Originally posted by Deja~vu
The government harassing and sucking the life out of the people. Police harassment everywhere just to pay the city officials. Passing new city laws and not telling the people, i.e. can't eat, comb your hair,or any distractions while driving or you can get ticketed. Don't pay your parking ticket you lose your license. Get behind on child support then you go to jail, where the state gets kick backs, Foreclosed houses all over when people are living in tents. Seeing pillows and a blanket on a bench in front of Starbucks in a good neighborhood.....etc.

Police are sooooo crooked.

Deja~vu
Yes they are! I don't drive at night here anymore along with many other people. We drive when we only have to and when it's busy.

Catfurry
Yes they are! I don't drive at night here anymore along with many other people. We drive when we only have to and when it's busy.

I have little respect for 'the man' Bebbie. They usually lie.

Deja~vu
It's all a money game.

Catfurry
It's all a money game.

That and I truly believe many were bullied at school and need a little authority over others, so they take a lot of authority over others.

Deja~vu
Yep, personality problems.

Catfurry
Yep, personality problems.

I had a tiny little ginger cop aged about 22 try and lie to me the other week. Funny stuff.

Deja~vu
Ginger cop? LOL. You say things funny. Was he dainty? Like a little cookie?

inimalist
Originally posted by Catfurry
I had a tiny little ginger cop aged about 22 try and lie to me the other week. Funny stuff.

actually, since moving to a big(ger) city, I have to say, so long as cops, you know, actually have real crime to go stop, they really don't seem that bad...

back where I'm from, you would be assured that cops would harass you if you were out after dark. Hell, when I was home over christmas, this pig followed me and a friend for 10 min before we pulled in to get gas, simply because he saw me get in her car at 11 at night

Catfurry
Originally posted by inimalist
actually, since moving to a big(ger) city, I have to say, so long as cops, you know, actually have real crime to go stop, they really don't seem that bad...

back where I'm from, you would be assured that cops would harass you if you were out after dark. Hell, when I was home over christmas, this pig followed me and a friend for 10 min before we pulled in to get gas, simply because he saw me get in her car at 11 at night

Lol, the cops in the UK just drive round all day, real crime? They avoid it. Especially here in London and they lie.

Deja~vu

back where I'm from, you would be assured that cops would harass you if you were out after dark. Hell, when I was home over christmas, this pig followed me and a friend for 10 min before we pulled in to get gas, simply because he saw me get in her car at 11 at night Over here they follow behind you and run your plate. They go from person to person doing that. If you have any priors then they feel they have some right to pull you over and harass you. People are so sick of it that they are putting their car titles in others names, if possible.

I've also talked to lawyers who's clients were set up. One cop is talking to you while the other throws drugs into your car.

Catfurry
Ginger cop? LOL. You say things funny. Was he dainty? Like a little cookie?

Yeah, he was a pathetic little specimen and he was acting all tough and I just looked at him and smiled and thought, your red hair got you bullied at school didn't it? Haha.

Deja~vu
Yeah, he was a pathetic little specimen and he was acting all tough and I just looked at him and smiled and thought, your red hair got you bullied at school didn't it? Haha. laughing out loud
Probably did.

I once told one after he gave me a ticket for going 5 miles over the limit that I really knew what they were all up to and I told him too. He didn't like that, but I hate them all anyway. People here are starting to get in their faces, calling a spade a spade.

inimalist
Lol, the cops in the UK just drive round all day, real crime? They avoid it. Especially here in London and they lie.

all I can say is that my experiences in Winnipeg are very similar to my experiences in Toronto (both major cities by canadian standards). Cops have other shit to do /shrug

Nobody harasses me for walking home here

Over here they follow behind you and run your plate. They go from person to person doing that. If you have any priors then they feel they have some right to pull you over and harass you. People are so sick of it that they are putting their car titles in others names, if possible.

I've also talked to lawyers who's clients were set up. One cop is talking to you while the other throws drugs into your car.

XjiwBwBL4Qo

(he is wearing a nordiques hat though...)

Robtard
For me I'm not into blood, scat or kids.. Oh and Zebras. What revolts you?

The number 7, ultra-fine point pencils and pelicans.

Catfurry
laughing out loud
Probably did.

I once told one after he gave me a ticket for going 5 miles over the limit that I really knew what they were all up to and I told him too. He didn't like that, but I hate them all anyway. People here are starting to get in their faces.

People in the Uk are also getting in their faces. I ****ing hate the filth.

inimalist
Yeah, he was a pathetic little specimen and he was acting all tough and I just looked at him and smiled and thought, your red hair got you bullied at school didn't it? Haha.

I got to tell a cop off with "I'm a scientist" once, it felt really nice

Catfurry
Originally posted by Robtard
The number 7, ultra-fine point pencils and pelicans.

Ahh, are you an artist, I hate Pelicans as well they look stupid!

Deja~vu
People are actually starting to shoot cops here. They just do it.

Catfurry
I got to tell a cop off with "I'm a scientist" once, it felt really nice

My first degree is in Molecular Biology, Jaden did Biology (maybe chemistry) I think.

Catfurry
People are actually starting to shoot cops here. They just do it.

The reason for that is people know they will lie and puch them in a corner. Raoul Moat went on an anti cop rampage here. It'll happen again.

Deja~vu
I got to tell a cop off with "I'm a scientist" once, it felt really nice After my little ticket, I told that cop that I was a Paralegal. Then I told him everything I could muster up about how corrupt they were. mad

I'm just waiting for the riots to start. I'm sure it'll be soon. I hope to be moved away by then.

Catfurry
After my little ticket, I told that cop that I was a Paralegal. Then I told him everything I could muster up about how corrupt they were. mad

I'm just waiting for the riots to start. I'm sure it'll be soon.

I hope so, I really do, I think the world is in need of a shake up. It's like an open prison in the UK cameras everywhere.

inimalist
My first degree is in Molecular Biology, Jaden did Biology (maybe chemistry) I think.

all im saying is that it was nice to tell that cop off in an indirect way as he ****ing stole my bag

After my little ticket, I told that cop that I was a Paralegal. Then I told him everything I could muster up about how corrupt they were. mad

I'm just waiting for the riots to start. I'm sure it'll be soon. I hope to be moved away by then.

the ******* tried to call me on it, he was like "oh, a brain scientist, dont you know what this does to you"

when I could actually answer his question he seemed to get really pissed off. His partner actually had to cut him off because he looked so foolish

Deja~vu
They can do any illegal search they want as long as they have the "Probable Cause" clause. Bunch of bull shit. "Why are you driving at night, why in this area, where are you going, where did you come from, who are you with, who did you see, what's in your back seat, what's on the floor, what do I smell?..."

Catfurry
all im saying is that it was nice to tell that cop off in an indirect way as he ****ing stole my bag

the ******* tried to call me on it, he was like "oh, a brain scientist, dont you know what this does to you"

when I could actually answer his question he seemed to get really pissed off. His partner actually had to cut him off because he looked so foolish

Nice... I had a stupid allegation made by an ex, and this idiot cop said we're not just talking to you and I said of course you are i'm the only one in this town that knows her. What a dick!!

inimalist
They can do any illegal search they want as long as they have the "Probable Cause" clause. Bunch of bull shit. "Why are you driving at night, why in this area, where are you going, where did you come from, who are you with, who did you see, what's in your back seat, what's on the floor, what do I smell?..."

without getting into details, they had zero probable cause.

the guys partner actually didn't want him to search my bag, because I told them to their face they didn't have probable cause, and he seemed to agree. His partner thought I was packing (lol, I would never).

inimalist
Nice... I had a stupid allegation made by an ex, and this idiot cop said we're not just talking to you and I said of course you are i'm the only one in this town that knows her. What a dick!!

oh, there is totally bullshit like that

but, i had a gf who almost got seriously assaulted by a boy... I can't say I was totally against their sexism at that point

(though, you are right ultimately, a girl cries abuse, there is nothing you can do...)

**** the police and all that

Bardock42
Ahh, them and the BANKERS amirite?

That's code for "Jews" isn't it?

Catfurry
It wasn't abuse she cried nothing that serious. Just stupid bullshit.

Deja~vu
without getting into details, they had zero probable cause.

the guys partner actually didn't want him to search my bag, because I told them to their face they didn't have probable cause, and he seemed to agree. His partner thought I was packing (lol, I would never). Here they would have the right to search your bag for fire arms if it is in reach of you, even your glove compartment. Everything is "Probable Cause" geez, we live in the Detroit Metro area. LOl Are we stealing something, food, gold, silver, guns, TV's, radios?..etc. It's a depressed area, so they feel that everyone has to be doing something. Heaven forbid you're chewing gum or had a mint! You must be covering up something you were smoking or drank.

Heck, I got arrested for Domestic Violence for pushing someone out of my apartment. Here you cannot touch anyone. You cannot throw a paper at them, nor can you spit. Spitting can be considered a big crime if someone is sickly. If they have Aids, then attempted murder.

Catfurry
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's code for "Jews" isn't it?

hahaha maybe ;-)

Darth Jello
Kissing a girl after she's eaten a fancy cheese or durian can be pretty revolting.

Bardock42

Oh yeah, Mr. brainy scientist is better than a lowly blue collar police man, eh?

inimalist
It wasn't abuse she cried nothing that serious. Just stupid bullshit.

fair enough man, all I'm trying to say, is I understand there is a bias in all that

(to be fair... men do have a pretty terrible track record. for every rational one of us, there is some idiot who smacks his woman because his breakfast was burnt)

Here they would have the right to search your bag for fire arms if it is in reach of you, even your glove compartment. Everything is "Probable Cause" geez, we live in the Detroit Metro area. LOl Are we stealing something, food, gold, silver, guns, TV's, radios?..etc. It's a depressed area, so they feel that everyone has to be doing something. Heaven forbid you're chewing gum or had a mint! You must be covering up something you were smoking or drank.

Heck, I got arrested for Domestic Violence for pushing someone out of my apartment. Here you cannot touch anyone. You cannot throw a paper at them, nor can you spit. Spitting can be considered a big crime if someone is sickly. If they have Aids, then attempted murder.

jeez...

I already posted the Oh Canada video....

in the end, i did get searched, they took my pot and my scale (it was an expensive one too, a lesson learned), so I can't say we are better, just that, out of the two cops busting me, at least one seemed to agree that the other was a dick...

Oh yeah, Mr. brainy scientist is better than a lowly blue collar police man, eh?

hmmmm.................

yes

siriuswriter
Gun laws in the US.

Seriously, there was ONE school shooting in Britain by a very sick man, and they immediately restricted guns for civilians severely.

US needs to get a pair.

Catfurry
I think the right to bare arms is awesome.

Robtard
I think the right to bare arms is awesome.

Agreed; way cooler than the 'right to bear arms.'

Bardock42
I think the right to bare breasts would be awesome.

Catfurry

Absolutely and i'm not suprised you both got that. :-)

inimalist

I hate to bring it up again, but, oh Canada!

Bardock42
I hate to bring it up again, but, oh Canada!

Your home and native land, true patriot love in all your sons command?

Deja~vu
Americans will never give up their arms. We need them for the riots. Everybody has stock piles it seems. whistle

Americans have real fears of corrupt governments, court systems, police and also policies along with growing crime.

The Dark Cloud
Americans will never give up their arms. We need them for the riots. Everybody has stock piles it seems. whistle

Americans have real fears of corrupt governments, court systems, police and also policies along with growing crime.

Your right. The democrats conceded that proposed gun control legislation cost them dearly in the 1994 elections and have shied away from the issue ever since.

Canada has per capita as many guns as the US does yet has far less gun violence so other factors have to be in play than just legal guns.

We are losing enough of our freedoms, I don't want to lose this one too.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Gun laws in the US.

Seriously, there was ONE school shooting in Britain by a very sick man, and they immediately restricted guns for civilians severely.

US needs to get a pair.

Banning guns works real well, just ask any Mexican

Trollesque
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Banning guns works real well, just ask any Mexican

Or the U.K. they don't even report black on black gun crime in the U.K. it's so common.

ADarksideJedi
Blood heights and needles and people who have abortions.

Deja~vu
I believe there were 3 cops shot dead this week. Most sit around the TV and think, "I don't feel sorry for his family. How many lives did this man ruin and destroy."

This is the common sentiment here.

Ushgarak
Can we get away from the anti-police rhetoric, please? Deja vu, you are becoming disturbing.

Robtard
Am kind of enjoying the N.W.A. flashback, never knew Deja was into it.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Can we get away from the anti-police rhetoric, please? Deja vu, you are becoming disturbing. Oh, that's original. laughing out loud

Okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.