Someone wrecked my friends car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
me and my friend went up to walmart yesterday to do some shopping, and when we got back to his car we found out some one hit the car and left, we know this because the back of the car looked like another car smashed into the back of his car and his car was pushed forward out of the parking space it look like the frame of the back of his car is bent.
will the insurance company cover this or will we have to call the police??

Trollesque
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
me and my friend went up to walmart yesterday to do some shopping, and when we got back to his car we found out some one hit the car and left, we know this because the back of the car looked like another car smashed into the back of his car and his car was pushed forward out of the parking space it look like the frame of the back of his car is bent.

Did you exchange details gay one? If you did you will be fine.

Admiral Akbar

I've had a similar thing happen to my car..unless there are security cameras in the area your best bet would be to call the insurance company. As for whether they will cover it, most likely, yes.

The Nuul
Meh.

Robtard

File a police report, insurance companies like that. As someone mentioned, since it was a parking lot, there may be camera surveillance, the police might be able to aid you there, if not, go talk to the mall security.

As far as getting it fixed, depends on what type of insurance your friend has. Collision-type wouldn't likely cover damage to his car. Full coverage, they'll fix it or buy out the car if the damage is over the car's value.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I've had a similar thing happen to my car..unless there are security cameras in the area your best bet would be to call the insurance company. As for whether they will cover it, most likely, yes. i know they would cover it but wouldnt your rates get higher?

Deja~vu
You need to file a police report for your insurance company, as mentioned. They like that.

Your rates might also go up a little bit too. It probably depends on your driving record.

Quiero Mota

Your location says Russia, so I'm not too sure how it works there. (They have Wal-mart?)

In any event, if it wasn't on camera and there were no witnesses, then it looks like someone got away with collision with an unmoving vehicle.

Deja~vu
It could be reported as a "Hit and run" accident report, if the police were called. If you could find some witnesses that could help if the police were not called, maybe. You're not supposed to leave the scene of an accident. Don't know about Russia.

I'd say just go to the police department and file a report. I would think that your insurance company would respect that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Your location says Russia, so I'm not too sure how it works there. (They have Wal-mart?)

In any event, if it wasn't on camera and there were no witnesses, then it looks like someone got away with collision with an unmoving vehicle.
He lives in Florida lol, it just says Russia because he's a big Colossus fan.

The Nuul
OV lives in Canada, It just says Florida because he likes oranges.

Deja~vu
And you live in a time wharp? lol

The Nuul
Yes, I'm the Doctor.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
OV lives in Canada, It just says Florida because he likes oranges.
Nah, if I lived in Canada the country wouldn't be lame. 131

The Nuul
But you would be more educated and wont think we all live in igloos.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

In Soviet Russia...

Deja~vu
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes, I'm the Doctor. Who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.