Glen Beck really doesn't like Jewish people, apparently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inimalist
SbG6LwzHLjE

woah...

so, um, how popular is Glen Beck, in reality?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist

Wrote 14 books, including several bestsellers.

Draws millions of people to his broadcasts.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I'm watching his "puppetmaster" broadcast on youtube

I don't want to accept a world where so many people take this seriously... part of me has died inside...

Darth Jello
Oh he's not the only one on Fox. I've felt like the last 10 years have been Fox slowly pushing the envelop to when they can say kike and sheeny on the air. I'm surprised your bringing this up now considering he said the Jews killed Christ just a few months ago on air.

RE: Blaxican
The Jews did kill Christ. no expression

inimalist
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Oh he's not the only one on Fox. I've felt like the last 10 years have been Fox slowly pushing the envelop to when they can say kike and sheeny on the air. I'm surprised your bringing this up now considering he said the Jews killed Christ just a few months ago on air.

Its not important until TYT or Al Jazeera covers it

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The Jews did kill Christ. no expression

The Christ was jewish.

Bouboumaster

Too popular to consider him like a bening threat to the sanity of the crowd.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I think a lot of people who follow him hate his guts and just want to see him crash and burn, like Bill O'Reilly. I'll watch Beck for maybe five or ten minutes at a time, and then just roll my eyes and change the channel.

And if he thinks that, so what? Jewish financial-control conspiracy theories are everywhere.

ADarksideJedi
I doubt it if he does.He just says what is on his mind.

inimalist
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
And if he thinks that, so what? Jewish financial-control conspiracy theories are everywhere.

well, it is shocking to say the least, and that he is using the literal language the nazis did as to speak in code (puppet master, intellectual elite) sort of floors me.

More than anything, though, I find it shocking that this is from someone who so many people pay attention to. Really, how much of his audience can be detractors? 10% would be a huge portion imho, but I'll admit I have no idea.

ADarksideJedi
I think people take him too seriously.

inimalist
I tend to think he wants people to take him seriously

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Christ was jewish. ...so?

jaden101
...so?

Well he was a right dick as well wasn't he?

Imagine knowing that you're the son of God and that you can miraculously heal people of any disease and feed thousands of starving people with virtually no food and yet wasting the 1st 15 years of your adult life making chairs and ****ing prostitutes.

Total...A$$hole.

Nephthys
Didn't the Romans kill Jesus?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't the Romans kill Jesus?
Yes. We should all hate Italians. smile

skekUng
I'm watching his "puppetmaster" broadcast on youtube

I don't want to accept a world where so many people take this seriously... part of me has died inside...

Imagine how many people have to be dead inside for his books, radio programs and television rant/sobfests to be popular. People take him seriously because he hates democrats and scribbles nonsense on a blackboard about how much the founding fathers agree with him. He's the mentally unstable poster boy for the tea party, as well. Just be glad you're not in a country where you have to listen to his brand of ****ing nuts to understand what people on the other side of national politics are thinking when they open their mouth and spew their verbal diarrhea to convince poor people they have anything in common with the super rich who pay him to void his bowels on them everyday.

I also believe the US shouldn't be so close to Israel.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yes. We should all hate Italians. smile

Suddenly I understand everything.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't the Romans kill Jesus? The Romans killed Jesus at the behest of the Jews. Long story short, Jewish priests viewed Jesus as a threat (probably because the greedy badtards were pissed off that he was ruining their businesses by not charging for his miracles, amirite?) and so petitioned to the Romans to take him out. Pontius Pilate, the Roman judge, put Jesus on trial and ultimately found that he'd done nothing wrong, but had him killed anyway because the Jews were bitching hardcore and the Romans feared the whiny backlash that would come with releasing Jesus.

So yah, the Romans did it but it's the Jews who made it happen. I mean, if you believe all that Biblical stuff. -shrug-

Bardock42
The Romans killed Jesus at the behest of the Jews. Long story short, Jewish priests viewed Jesus as a threat (probably because the greedy badtards were pissed off that he was ruining their businesses by not charging for his miracles, amirite?) and so petitioned to the Romans to take him out. Pontius Pilate, the Roman judge, put Jesus on trial and ultimately found that he'd done nothing wrong, but had him killed anyway because the Jews were bitching hardcore and the Romans feared the whiny backlash that would come with releasing Jesus.

So yah, the Romans did it but it's the Jews who made it happen. I mean, if you believe all that Biblical stuff. -shrug-

So it wasn't the Jews, it was the Romans!!!

Anyways, I always thought what mainly damned the Jews in the eyes of Christians (that is those that aren't just mindless sheep) was that the Jews chose Barabbas over Jesus to be saved, though I believe that's a mistranslation anyways.

That was pretty ****ed up too, I think.

Though mostly I think it's because Christian dogma states that being charitable and immaterial is the way to be, yet Jews are greedy bastards. 313

Bardock42
That was pretty ****ed up too, I think.

Though mostly I think it's because Christian dogma states that being charitable and immaterial is the way to be, yet Jews are greedy bastards. 313

That is actually based on the customs inspired by the bible, that you can not lend with interest to your kind (that is Christians). Therefore only Jews could be money lenders.

shut up

Bardock42
Ok

You're so submissive!

Bardock42
You're so submissive! Well, the discussion seemed settled.

Mindship
What I've wondered is this: didn't Jesus sacrifice himself for humanity's sins? He knew he would be betrayed, that they'd come after him; he could've hid or left. Instead, he chose to stay and have events play out. Seems to me that Jesus was responsible for his own death, and blaming others -- while a rallying cry for the anti-Semetic -- negates the very selflessness of his act.

It doesn't negate it at all, though I'd imagine that that is a can of worms regarding free will vs. fate. I agree that the Jew hate is unnecessary in that instance though. It seems silly to hold ill will toward the Jews, considering Jesus in his death throes asked God himself to forgive them and everyone else who was involved in his death. If God can not stay pissed at the Jews, at his son's request, it's a little strange that people can.

Then again, God goes on random, vengeful, planet wide murder-sprees, and by the next day is in a good mood. Dude's got emotional issues.

Bardock42
... considering Jesus in his death throes asked God himself to forgive them and everyone else who was involved in his death

Actually, if I recall correctly, what Jesus did in his death throes was blaspheme against God mmm

mmm

Bardock42
mmm

Accused him of abandoning him to be specific.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Mindship
What I've wondered is this: didn't Jesus sacrifice himself for humanity's sins? He knew he would be betrayed, that they'd come after him; he could've hid or left. Instead, he chose to stay and have events play out. Seems to me that Jesus was responsible for his own death, and blaming others -- while a rallying cry for the anti-Semetic -- negates the very selflessness of his act.

He did do that to be selfish and to save us.and the Jews were the ones that wanted to put him to death but the Romans carried on the plan so they are both at faults.

Mindship
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
He did do that to be selfish and to save us.and the Jews were the ones that wanted to put him to death but the Romans carried on the plan so they are both at faults. He did it to be selfless, I think you mean.

Basically, Jesus protested what he saw as leaders of his faith straying from the path, so to speak, just as many, eg, Christians today disaprove of how the Pope and the Church conduct their business. And the Romans did the actual physical deed. But still, if Jesus chose to face a fate he knew was coming, then ultimately the final responsibility for his death rests with him. If not, then there was no real sacrifice, and his death becomes pointless in the Christian sense.

Mindship
It doesn't negate it at all, though I'd imagine that that is a can of worms regarding free will vs. fate. I agree that the Jew hate is unnecessary in that instance though. It seems silly to hold ill will toward the Jews, considering Jesus in his death throes asked God himself to forgive them and everyone else who was involved in his death. If God can not stay pissed at the Jews, at his son's request, it's a little strange that people can.

Then again, God goes on random, vengeful, planet wide murder-sprees, and by the next day is in a good mood. Dude's got emotional issues. laughing out loud I guess being up in the clouds all day takes its toll.

Robtard
I liked this response on the yootube page:

"They are intelligent, i.e. the natural enemy of his target market."

Darth Jello
Hasn't this historically been the conservative economic stimulus? Blame the Jews, take our property, then expel and slaughter us?

inimalist
Hasn't this historically been the conservative economic stimulus? Blame the Jews, take our property, then expel and slaughter us?

na, a lot of the pogroms of yesteryear were actually against the wishes of conservative authorities, because many invited Jews to live in their land for a variety of pragmatic reasons.

iirc, this strict anti-semetism is a product of the early 20th century (especially the protocols after WW1, and Ford)

Darth Jello
na, a lot of the pogroms of yesteryear were actually against the wishes of conservative authorities, because many invited Jews to live in their land for a variety of pragmatic reasons.

iirc, this strict anti-semetism is a product of the early 20th century (especially the protocols after WW1, and Ford) How so? I'm using Conservative in the actual definition as in Traditional Conservatism so it includes monarchies. This makes it a conservative and communist phenomenon. Being a leftist and an anti-semite is like being a racist and a skinhead. If you truly espouse those beliefs, they are incompatible.

inimalist
yes, my point is that conservative monarchies would often invite Jewish communities to their land. one of the biggest reasons being that they were one of the first international citizens and thus, the Jewish community could move money and help other sort of international things. these ties between Jews and the local rulers is thought to have started a lot of the conspiracies about Jews really controlling world events.

thus, the conservative authorities weren't always as willing to seize their property for wealth as citizens were. this trend continues up until, really, the mid-late 1800s, iirc of course

Darth Jello
Still, they were never hesitant to seize personal property in a pinch or when old debts came due. But yeah, it wasn't all bad, just most of it. Next time you're enjoying Corn Beef, Pastrami, Fois Gras, Bagels, Donuts, or Fish and Chips, thank the constant expulsions and think of us.

dadudemon
Still, they were never hesitant to seize personal property in a pinch or when old debts came due. But yeah, it wasn't all bad, just most of it. Next time you're enjoying Corn Beef, Pastrami, Fois Gras, Bagels, Donuts, or Fish and Chips, thank the constant expulsions and think of us.

Damn: I like all of those a whole bunch except fois gross (as I call it).

Quiero Mota
Jews invented donuts and corn beef?

jaden101
, Fois Gras,

Yum...Unethical food tastes so much better.

skekUng
I'm sure Glen Beck loves Foie Gras

Darth Jello
Originally posted by skekUng
I'm sure Glen Beck loves Foie Gras Nah, he just loves nailing a goose to the floor, stuffing food in it's mouth, forcing it down till it dies, and doing it all in front of the goose's goslings.

inimalist
I think he has sex with geese

Symmetric Chaos
It's a brilliant plan if you think about it. Next he should stage a rally at a Beer Hall (innocently calling it a Putch on the grounds he thought it was German for "party"wink and give out black shirts to his supporters.

What are people going to do? Compare him to Hitler? We learned long ago that that tactic is the last refuge of people with no argument.

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn: I like all of those a whole bunch except fois gross (as I call it).
Foie Gras is delicious. Obviously you have no understanding of fine cuisine.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Foie Gras is delicious. Obviously you have no understanding of fine cuisine.

I'll gladly accept that label if it means that I don't have to eat things like haggis and foie gras (correct spelling). Your "refined" palette" can have mine, dude.

Omega Vision
I'll gladly accept that label if it means that I don't have to eat things like haggis and foie gras (correct spelling). Your "refined" palette" can have mine, dude.
I'm pretty sure that haggis is so foul that even the most traditional and patriotic Scots admit that its crap that their ancestors only ate because they had nothing else.

Haggis has never been fine cuisine. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that haggis is so foul that even the most traditional and patriotic Scots admit that its crap that their ancestors only ate because they had nothing else.

Haggis has never been fine cuisine. stick out tongue

I group Haggis with foie gras because it's "nasty innards prepared nastily."

skekUng
Nah, he just loves nailing a goose to the floor, stuffing food in it's mouth, forcing it down till it dies, and doing it all in front of the goose's goslings.

That was implied. You really don't want to water down the joke by over explaining the process. That's like catering to the people who don't get the joke. The rest of the posts are basically people who think they're super smart or cultured because they know what it is.

Darth Jello
Back on topic, I think Beck exemplifies Hal Turner's quote regarding creating bombers rather than bombs. The difference between him and other right-wing morons is that when Beck talks negatively about someone, they get death threats, assassination attempts, and murders. Last I heard, incitements to panic and violence weren't protected speech in any country.
There's really a potential here to take down right wing media entirely. The victims of Beck's disciples along with George Tiller's family need to file a class action lawsuit against NewsCorp claiming that by labeling Fox News as news, they violated truth in advertising laws, presenting enticement to criminal activity (with real victims) as news. Apart from making Fox pay out the ass, the lawsuit could establish precedent for a legal definition for "news" and put real, legal scrutiny on corporate and right wing editorial control of the news.

Robtard
the lawsuit could establish precedent for a legal definition for "news" and put real, legal scrutiny on corporate and right wing editorial control of the news.

The Jew run media won't go along with that.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Robtard
The Jew run media won't go along with that. Hey, "Murdock" and "Ailes" don't exactly fit in at a Bar Mitzvah. Maybe it's because every time they get invited to one, they put on gas masks, climb on the temple roof, and drop canisters through the ceiling that have notes in blue lettering saying "Rain check, Juden".

God, so many Jewish names. Ailes Murdock, Buchanan, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, Liddy, Turner, Rove, Gibson, Hume, Kelly, Doocey, Kilmeade, Hill, Carlson, Ericsson, Palin. It's a regular Ceder

Quiero Mota
Hey, "Murdock" and "Ailes" don't exactly fit in at a Bar Mitzvah. Maybe it's because every time they get invited to one, they put on gas masks, climb on the temple roof, and drop canisters through the ceiling that have notes in blue lettering saying "Rain check, Juden".

God, so many Jewish names. Ailes Murdock, Buchanan, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, Liddy, Turner, Rove, Gibson, Hume, Kelly, Doocey, Kilmeade, Hill, Carlson, Ericsson, Palin. It's a regular Ceder

I guess you forgot about about Bernard Goldberg and Alison Rosen. Both are Fox News regulars who happen to be Jewish. Bernard is even a senior analyst.

Are they just token-Jews? Maybe, but hey, at least FNC is making strides.

skekUng
Tiller's family need to file a class action lawsuit against NewsCorp claiming that by labeling Fox News as news, they violated truth in advertising laws

That is the problem, though. There isn't any truth in advertising. Corporations are people. Politics, business and consumerism are all based on deregulated profiteering. This is the true American way, not that crap that is spewed at the beginning of an episode of Superman.

Darth Jello
That is the problem, though. There isn't any truth in advertising. Corporations are people. Politics, business and consumerism are all based on deregulated profiteering. This is the true American way, not that crap that is spewed at the beginning of an episode of Superman. there is that culture. Thing is, if you actually follow the letter of the law and enforce what's already there, the government has some pretty broad, sweeping powers to dissolve businesses and seize their assets if they aren't obeying their original charters or harming the community.

Robtard
That is the problem, though. There isn't any truth in advertising. Corporations are people. Politics, business and consumerism are all based on deregulated profiteering. This is the true American way, not that crap that is spewed at the beginning of an episode of Superman.

Why do you hate America? Why do you hate us for our freedom?

skekUng
there is that culture. Thing is, if you actually follow the letter of the law and enforce what's already there, the government has some pretty broad, sweeping powers to dissolve businesses and seize their assets if they aren't obeying their original charters or harming the community.

That authority is vestigial when the government is an extension of big business.

Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you hate America? Why do you hate us for our freedom?

On the contrary, I love America (for more than fake outrage, country music, guns and people like Palin)

Darth Jello
Hey, we could save this country in an instant if the house and senate could be duped into retroactively declaring war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Instant retroactive war tax and return of war profits, return of strategic industries to the US mainland and a good time for those that complain.

dadudemon
Hey, we could save this country in an instant if the house and senate could be duped into retroactively declaring war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Instant retroactive war tax and return of war profits, return of strategic industries to the US mainland and a good time for those that complain.

Obviously, you're joking.

But I still don't get that.

Explain how that works.

Trace $1000 through your proposition.

inimalist
(for more than fake outrage, country music, guns and people like Palin)

... what else is there?

Darth Jello
Obviously, you're joking.

But I still don't get that.

Explain how that works.

Trace $1000 through your proposition.

Certain laws and executive powers go into effect with a congressional declaration of war, namely the supervision of industries necessary to the war effort. Things like laws against war profiteering allowing the government to recoup a large chunk of its losses from contractors either by setting prices or issuing massive excessive profits taxes. The top tier income tax can also be raised significantly as a war tax and protesters branded as unamerican hoarders. Manufacturing firms can be forced to bring jobs back to the US as strategic wartime industries under the threat of the taking clause of the fifth amendment or even dissolution of corporate charters.

not to mention ending wars sooner by instituting unpopular policies such as the draft and rationing.

The only reason war hasn't been declared since the 50's is because there's a shit ton of money to be made by private industries and because the rich hate sacrificing for anything. The only reason past wars have stimulated the economy and innovation is because of government stimulus and extremely high taxation on the rich.

Grate the Vraya
I don't understand Glen Beck's appeal. He seems like a class A douchebag to me.

He represents a scale on the political spectrum that is different from the opposite scale on the political spectrum. That alone is his appeal.

King Kandy
He represents a scale on the political spectrum that is different from the opposite scale on the political spectrum. That alone is his appeal.
But the opposite scale doesn't really exist in popular politics.

Grate the Vraya
... what else is there? You can't honestly believe that there aren't some reasonable Americans. The Amurrcans are the ones that you have to be cautious around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.