U mad, Bro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Dominic, U mad, Bro? Hmm?

Dave_97
the name is dave, so yeah, a little, way to remember my name.

dick.

Rogue Jedi
Sup Dick.

dadudemon
U mad, bro?

http://olivahouse.pl/Joseph-Decreux-U-MAD-BRO.jpg

mikeydude
The world has turned into trolls.

dadudemon
Thread will probably get closed as any memes-bewbz-pointless threads in the OTF are closed.

Originally posted by mikeydude
The world has turned into trolls.

Why,?

U mad, bro?

mikeydude
I ain't even mad.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by dadudemon
U mad, bro?

Wrong use of that meme.

http://i.imgur.com/es9e4.jpg

Dave_97
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Wrong use of that meme.
>Wrong use of meme.
>implying there's a right use of memes.
>implying /b/ was ever good
>implying you're not mad, bro.

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro?

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/vader-voldemort-chart-555-1-1.jpg

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Dave_97
>Wrong use of meme.
>implying there's a right use of memes.
>implying /b/ was ever good
>implying you're not mad, bro.

Implying 4chan is relevant.

Dave_97
Implying 4chan is relevant. >implying its not.

mikeydude
>implying calling you gay is relevant.

LanceWindu
>implying its not.

Reddit > 4chan

Dave_97
>implying calling you gay is relevant. i am gay. penises are awesome.

mikeydude
i am gay. penises are awesome.
Is there actually such a thing as a trollin ***?
>Clearly this argument has been won.

Dave_97
Is there actually such a thing as a trollin ***?
>Clearly this argument has been won. Roll with the Troll.
its the only way.

Rogue Jedi
I aint trippin'.

Mr. Rhythmic
I'm not mad. I'm Mr. Rhythmic.

http://mornings.fm99.com/files/2009/09/40-year-old-virgin.jpg

dadudemon
Wrong use of that meme.

There's no wrong way to use the Joseph Ducreux meme when it comes to hip hop, despite "popular" belief. Simply applying any hop hop culture-esque caption to those paintings, is okay. Only the anal must stick to a specific form: hip hop lyrics translated into "Middle English".

Here's where the u mad meme started.

5oLGjhpY9jM

Right around 6:00 is when it starts.

Additionally, you are most likely basing your opinion on the following video:

2V7KYg-Gumw

Would it pain you to know that their opinion is actually wrong? The only way to properly do this meme is apply hip hop culture to his paintings. One of the most popular was the Middle English portion of the meme.

Should I work for "Know your Meme"? I should. They obviously don't get things quite right, around there.

Rogue Jedi
WEENAR WEENAR WEENAR WEENAR WEENAR......

mikeydude
There's no wrong way to use the Joseph Ducreux meme when it comes to hip hop, despite "popular" belief. Simply applying any hop hop culture-esque caption to those paintings, is okay. Only the anal must stick to a specific form: hip hop lyrics translated into "Middle English".

5oLGjhpY9jM

2V7KYg-Gumw

Would it pain you to know that their opinion is actually wrong? The only way to properly do this meme is apply hip hop culture to his paintings. One of the most popular was the Middle English portion of the meme.

Should I work for "Know your Meme"? I should. They obviously don't get things quite right, around there.
U mad.

Bardock42
Y U mad tho?

StarCraft2
Y u Q_Q

~Bun Bun~
I keep seeing that... "U mad, bro?"

Is it from something?

Me so lost

RE: Blaxican

5oLGjhpY9jM

2V7KYg-Gumw

http://www.dotallyrad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hemad.jpg

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
i am gay. penises are awesome.

Top or Bottom?

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Dave likes his shit pushed in.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
http://www.dotallyrad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hemad.jpg

SMCki0Z_AlA

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Dave likes his shit pushed in.

You got his brown on your tip, eh?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, never met the man. Just a hunch.

mikeydude
Nah, never met the man. Just a hunch.
Why u mad?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I like the cooch.

mikeydude
He mad

Rogue Jedi
Yeah he is..

mikeydude
Ohz noes your tires all flat n' junk.

Rogue Jedi
**** you.

The Nuul
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9244/wellwellwell.jpg

mikeydude
Haa.Haa

Rogue Jedi
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/beetlejuice-joker2-1.jpg

dadudemon
I pwned the utter living shit out of RJ, IRL. He was mad, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I don't deal in anger.

dadudemon
Nah, I don't deal in anger.

Lies. You got so mad. You were like, "BRO! SO HELP ME! I AM MAD!"

Rogue Jedi
Lies. You got so mad. You were like, "BRO! SO HELP ME! I AM MAD!" Oh, at that customer. Yeah. I HATE HIM.

dadudemon
Oh, at that customer. Yeah. I HATE HIM.

laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic)

Insomniatric
http://i55.tinypic.com/4r3xhw.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Damn, lame shades.

Insomniatric
I don't like sunglasses, but he's still badass and could kick any of our asses any day of the week, so I won't complain.

Rogue Jedi
Never commented on his fighting prowess, did I?

Insomniatric
Well no, and I never said you did.

Sorry I'm admittedly an Anderson Silva fanboy (lol you could probably already tell) and I always like to tell people how badass he is.

Rogue Jedi
And his shades are still lame.

Insomniatric
I actually agree.

For some reason if somebody is wearing sunglasses, they look like a douchebag to me.

Anderson Silva looks like a bit of a douche in that pic, even though he's probably the nicest, most humble and most respectful fighter (not to mention the absolute BEST fighter that has EVER lived) in MMA.

Lol there I go again, talking about how awesome he is.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I actually agree.

For some reason if somebody is wearing sunglasses, they look like a douchebag to me.

Anderson Silva looks like a bit of a douche in that pic, even though he's probably the nicest, most humble and most respectful fighter (not to mention the absolute BEST fighter that has EVER lived) in MMA.

Lol there I go again, talking about how awesome he is.

Could he beat Chuck Norris in his prime? (I'm serous. Chuck Norris was actually pretty good.)

What about Bruce Lee?

What about Ali?

And so forth.

Spill your guts! Tell me your opinions about him versus other real fighters in their primes.

Insomniatric
Could he beat Chuck Norris in his prime? (I'm serous. Chuck Norris was actually pretty good.)

What about Bruce Lee?

What about Ali?

And so forth.

Spill your guts! Tell me your opinions about him versus other real fighters in their primes.

Lol he would murder Chuck Norris, for realz.

Even if all the myths about Bruce Lee are true, Anderson is probably still too big for Bruce (he's 6'2 and weighs 185-200 lbs).

Anderson's striking is much more comprehensive than Muhammad's (masterful use of punches, knees, elbows, kicks, also DEADLY accurate and nearly impossible to hit, and when he does get hit, 99% of the time it doesn't rock him), so I think Muhammad Ali is outmatched even in the striking (Anderson is also considerably more powerful than Muhammad).

Anderson's ground game is also almost an unfair advantage against Ali. Anderson is not known for takedowns, but he would easily take down Muhammad Ali seeing as how Ali doesn't know how to defend a takedown, then Ali would get ground n pounded to death or submitted, quickly.

I wrote a lot about Anderson on my profile, it also has GIFS. You should check it out if you want to know more about him.

Fact: One of Anderson's new trainers is Steven Seagal

That is just awesome

Rogue Jedi

Spill your guts! Tell me your opinions about him versus other real fighters in their penises. confused

Insomniatric
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
haermm

StarCraft2
I mad

Robtard

Anderson's striking is much more comprehensive than Muhammad's (masterful use of punches, knees, elbows, kicks, also DEADLY accurate and nearly impossible to hit, and when he does get hit, 99% of the time it doesn't rock him), so I think Muhammad Ali is outmatched even in the striking (Anderson is also considerably more powerful than Muhammad).

Anderson's ground game is also almost an unfair advantage against Ali. Anderson is not known for takedowns, but he would easily take down Muhammad Ali seeing as how Ali doesn't know how to defend a takedown, then Ali would get ground n pounded to death or submitted, quickly.

You ****ing crazy, son. In a arms/boxing match, Ali destroys Silva 10/10. Ali would avoid most of what Silva dishes and could take the ones he can't. Ali fought guys who where both considerably heavier and more powerful than Silva's punching power, all while smiling and dancing. 2 (maybe 3) rounds before Silva is eating canvas.

In an MMA fight where Silva can use his long and powerful legs to wear down Ali, sure, Ali is in trouble, but he's still got a punchers chance, a master-punchers chance at that.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Robtard
You ****ing crazy, son. In a arms/boxing match, Ali destroys Silva 10/10. Ali would avoid most of what Silva dishes and could take the ones he can't. Ali fought guys who where both considerably heavier and more powerful than Silva's punching power, all while smiling and dancing. 2 (maybe 3) rounds before Silva is eating canvas.

In an MMA fight where Silva can use his long and powerful legs to wear down Ali, sure, Ali is in trouble, but he's still got a punchers chance, a master-punchers chance at that.

In a boxing match? Since when is Anderson Silva a boxer?

I was talking about a fight in general. Notice my comments about the ground and kicks and elbows.

In a boxing match, Ali wins.

In a fight, Silva massacres.

Also you're insane if you think Silva has no chance in a boxing match.

Silva's speed, chin, head movement, power, etc would pose a big problem for Ali.

In a striking battle (which includes punches, kicks, knees, elbows), Silva would likely pummel Ali to a steaming pile of shit.

Ali is the more skillful puncher, but Silva still hits much harder (I never once saw Ali K.O. somebody with one hit, which Silva has done), and Silva is a GREAT puncher himself, but his advantage in the striking is his knees, elbows, and kicks.

When Silva gets Ali in the Muay Thai clinch and feeds him some knees... good night. Ali would be tossed around like a ragdoll and his ass would be thoroughly kicked.

Silva has taken punches from fighters who are considerably more poewrful than Ali and not even been phased, he doesn't get hit often, but when he does, he doesn't even feel it.

Insomniatric

I was talking about a fight in general. Notice my comments about the ground and kicks and elbows.

Silva's speed, chin, head movement, power, etc would pose a big problem for Ali.

In a striking battle (which includes punches, kicks, knees, elbows), Silva would likely pummel Ali to a steaming pile of shit.

Ali is the more skillful puncher, but Silva still hits much harder (I never once saw Ali K.O. somebody with one hit, which Silva has done), and Silva is a GREAT puncher himself, but his advantage in the striking is his knees, elbows, and kicks.

When Silva gets Ali in the Muay Thai clinch and feeds him some knees... good night. Ali would be tossed around like a ragdoll and his ass would be thoroughly kicked.

Silva has taken punches from fighters who are considerably more poewrful than Ali and not even been phased, he doesn't get hit often, but when he does, he doesn't even feel it.

EDIT: I also don't believe that Ali would KO Silva in a boxing match. Ali is not powerful enough and Silva's chin/head movement is too good. Silva also has an unbreakable spirit and will never give up hope of winning if odds are against him. He showed UNBELIEVABLE heart in his fight with Chael Sonnen.

Rogue Jedi
Er....

mikeydude
Lol he would murder Chuck Norris, for realz.

Even if all the myths about Bruce Lee are true, Anderson is probably still too big for Bruce (he's 6'2 and weighs 185-200 lbs).

I wrote a lot about Anderson on my profile, it also has GIFS. You should check it out if you want to know more about him.

Fact: One of Anderson's new trainers is Steven Seagal

That is just awesome
Sorry Bro, Bruce lee would be the end of UFC.
And, really Silvia is cocky comparing to BJ Penn. That man is soo humble its unreal.

Bruce Lee would get his ass kicked by most competent fighters.

Rogue Jedi
Er....

There's only one "c" in Racoon.

EDIT- But spellcheck says I'm wrong! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rogue Jedi
Nah, there's 2.

GCG
Always 2 there are. A master and an apprentice.

mikeydude
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Bruce Lee would get his ass kicked by most competent fighters. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Er....

Dave_97
i mad.

i mad for Cocoa Puffs

Rogue Jedi
U gay, bro.

dadudemon
U glad, bro?

That's my new thing.

Robtard

Silva's boxed and has at least one professional boxing match under his belt. He's also tried to fight Roy Jones Jr. Word behind the scenes is the UFC was scared he'd lose and there goes the "legend" behind the unstoppable Silva, which means loss of potential money.

Boxing match against a prime Ali, Silva has little chance.

Striking not including feet, he's likely ****ed too. Elbows are devastating, but you have to get in close to deliver those. Ali demolishes inside, outside; around corners.

How many Ali fights have you seen? Ali has indeed dropped fools after one hit. Sometimes while moving backwards.

Silva getting Ali in a clinch likely means one thing, Ali hits him with a 4-punch blitz combo as Silva moves in close for the grab and it nets Silva a one-way ticket to the canvas while Ali does his trademark shit-talking.

Ali has withstood 240+ pound boxers, Foreman in his prime to name one. So, no.

EDIT: I also don't believe that Ali would KO Silva in a boxing match. Ali is not powerful enough and Silva's chin/head movement is too good. Silva also has an unbreakable spirit and will never give up hope of winning if odds are against him. He showed UNBELIEVABLE heart in his fight with Chael Sonnen.

Silva wants to beat Ali, he has to use his killer foot strikes and out-dance the Ali-dance-machine. Otherwise it's over for Silva.

Rogue Jedi
U glad, bro?

That's my new thing. Better patent it, or I'll steal it.

aaaakillamike@$
U m@d br() is g@y

Insomniatric
Silva's boxed and has at least one professional boxing match under his belt. He's also tried to fight Roy Jones Jr. Word behind the scenes is the UFC was scared he'd lose and there goes the "legend" behind the unstoppable Silva, which means loss of potential money.

Boxing match against a prime Ali, Silva has little chance.

Striking not including feet, he's likely ****ed too. Elbows are devastating, but you have to get in close to deliver those. Ali demolishes inside, outside; around corners.

How many Ali fights have you seen? Ali has indeed dropped fools after one hit. Sometimes while moving backwards.

Silva getting Ali in a clinch likely means one thing, Ali hits him with a 4-punch blitz combo as Silva moves in close for the grab and it nets Silva a one-way ticket to the canvas while Ali does his trademark shit-talking.

Ali has withstood 240+ pound boxers, Foreman in his prime to name one. So, no.

Silva wants to beat Ali, he has to use his killer foot strikes and out-dance the Ali-dance-machine. Otherwise it's over for Silva.

You're not giving him nearly enough credit.

You can't put Silva in a boxing match with Ali to judge who the better fighter is (even if you do, Ali will have a HELL of a time with him)

You have to put them in a fight, where anything can happen.

Silva is 10x as skilled as Muhammad Ali (Muay Thai>Boxing, and Silva is also a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt).

Ali would be badly humiliated in a fight with Anderson Silva, and it's not just because of his kicks.

Silva could beat Ali many different ways.

1. Muay Thai Clinch and knees to the face
2. Leg kicks and punches (a couple leg kicks would cripple Ali)
3. Elbows
4. Takedown and ground n pound
5. Takedown and submission
6. He could also just choose to demolish and humiliate him standing up (Ali has hands, Silva has hands, elbows, knees, kicks... and that's just striking. The ground is a ridiculous advantage for him).

Silva has has like 2 pro boxing fights. He's officially a Mixed Martial Artist.

Putting Silva in a boxing match is like putting Ali in a karate tournament. Silva's not a boxer, and Ali's not a karate fighter.

However, putting Ali in an MMA fight is not fair, because boxing is part of MMA. Ali would be eaten alive by Silva though because Silva is a MUCH more skilled fighter.

Also, boxing would be the only place either Ali or RJJ could beat Silva, because he is limited to just his hands (and one punch could end RJJ, knowing Roy's glass chin and Silva's immense power). They would both be decimated in an MMA fight, because Silva has a much more expansive skillset.

Silva has absolutely HUMILIATED 240+ pound MMA fighters, such as Forrest Griffin (who was a former Light Heavyweight CHAMPION).

http://tkohub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/silva-griffin.gif
http://i51.tinypic.com/dq2b78.gif
http://i30.tinypic.com/jpuh7c.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/29uq99c.jpg

How many guys that big has Ali KO'd in the first round?

Ali would not KO Silva. Silva's chin and head movement is top-notch, and Ali's punches are not powerful enough.

Silva would definitely KO/TKO Ali in a REAL fight

Let's just stop arguing about this.

Grate the Vraya
You're not giving him nearly enough credit.

You can't put Silva in a boxing match with Ali to judge who the better fighter is (even if you do, Ali will have a HELL of a time with him)

You have to put them in a fight, where anything can happen.

Silva is 10x as skilled as Muhammad Ali (Muay Thai>Boxing, and Silva is also a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt).

Ali would be badly humiliated in a fight with Anderson Silva, and it's not just because of his kicks.

Silva could beat Ali many different ways.

1. Muay Thai Clinch and knees to the face
2. Leg kicks and punches (a couple leg kicks would cripple Ali)
3. Elbows
4. Takedown and ground n pound
5. Takedown and submission
6. He could also just choose to demolish and humiliate him standing up (Ali has hands, Silva has hands, elbows, knees, kicks... and that's just striking. The ground is a ridiculous advantage for him).

Silva has has like 2 pro boxing fights. He's officially a Mixed Martial Artist.

Putting Silva in a boxing match is like putting Ali in a karate tournament. Silva's not a boxer, and Ali's not a karate fighter.

However, putting Ali in an MMA fight is not fair, because boxing is part of MMA. Ali would be eaten alive by Silva though because Silva is a MUCH more skilled fighter.

Also, boxing would be the only place either Ali or RJJ could beat Silva, because he is limited to just his hands (and one punch could end RJJ, knowing Roy's glass chin and Silva's immense power). They would both be decimated in an MMA fight, because Silva has a much more expansive skillset.

Silva has absolutely HUMILIATED 240+ pound MMA fighters, such as Forrest Griffin (who was a former Light Heavyweight CHAMPION).

http://tkohub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/silva-griffin.gif
http://i51.tinypic.com/dq2b78.gif
http://i30.tinypic.com/jpuh7c.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/29uq99c.jpg

How many guys that big has Ali KO'd in the first round?

Ali would not KO Silva. Silva's chin and head movement is top-notch, and Ali's punches are not powerful enough.

Silva would definitely KO/TKO Ali in a REAL fight

Let's just stop arguing about this. Refer to title of thread.

Rogue Jedi
gay, bro.

killamikeisback
@Insomniatric
get off Silva's knuts bro, he doesnt want to be with u

u mad bro?

Rogue Jedi
No, U?

killamikeisback
yea im mad got danmit

dadudemon
Originally posted by aaaakillamike@$
U m@d br() is g@y

I think "U glad, bro" is the gay one because gay = happy. smile

Also, which original member are you and why do you keep socking? I just have to know: I won't bother you, I promise.

killamikeisback
mad glad its all gay

Insomniatric
Originally posted by killamikeisback
@Insomniatric
get off Silva's knuts bro, he doesnt want to be with u

u mad bro?

How old are you?

And please explain to me what "knuts" are.

EDIT: Nvm, I just notice you're banned. Tehee.

killamikeyd9898
im 17 and im not banned im forever and knuts are those things you got castrated from you

killamikeyd9898
I think "U glad, bro" is the gay one because gay = happy. smile

Also, which original member are you and why do you keep socking? I just have to know: I won't bother you, I promise.

i keep socking cuz it makes me feel good it side that im stirring a hornets nest and cuz peach secretly loves me

Rogue Jedi
U banned, bro?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by killamikeyd9898
im 17 and im not banned im forever and knuts are those things you got castrated from you

I wouldn't admit to being that old if I were you.

How long is the bus you take to school?

I don't believe in talking shit online, so I'll leave you alone.

For future reference, the word "nuts" does not have a K in it.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldn't admit to being that old if I were you.

How long is the bus you take to school?

I don't believe in talking shit online, so I'll leave you alone.

For future reference, the word "nuts" does not have a K in it. OH SHIT YOU SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!! confused

dadudemon
U banned, bro?

lol

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

mikeydude
Knuts.

Rogue Jedi
Then (1:15 to end):

Wmof9ax_GS0&feature=related

Aaaaaaaaaaaand now......Think hard, you guys'll get it:

rIKO7XUsht8&feature=related

mikeydude
No.

Rogue Jedi
Yes. pm me and I'll explain.

mikeydude
You just want me to pm you. ***.

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro?

mikeydude
No u gay bro.

Rogue Jedi
K, Alpa Chino.

mikeydude
Come at me bro.

Rogue Jedi
U gay, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah....

mikeydude
U gay?

Y u so gay for?

Rogue Jedi
Wet T shirt contest.

mikeydude
I think there is a thread already made of that if im not mistaken.

Rogue Jedi
Bring it.

pgdarth95
Look, he mad.

immaturerainbow
:I

Robtard
Who is credited with 'Troll Face" and the "Ahhh, buttsecks" faces?

dadudemon
Who is credited with 'Troll Face" and the "Ahhh, buttsecks" faces?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollface-coolface-problem

Do you love me, now? smile

Robtard
Hate you just a little bit more, actually.

Dave_97
Hate you just a little bit more, actually. jeff, dont be mean.

you love him.

kiss him.

come on'

kiss him.

on the lips.

yeah, like that.

little slower.

savor it.

make it meaningful.

yeah.

oh just like that.

now touch his breast.

yeah.

now add some tongue.

you're getting the hang of it.

slide your dick deep inside of him.

oh yeah baby.

313wank

Rogue Jedi
Everyone shut up.

Coldfire
Why?

Rogue Jedi
Except you of course.

Coldfire
Damn rights yes

Rogue Jedi
Darn tootin'.

Coldfire
You betcha

Rogue Jedi
Right O.

Coldfire
Mmmmhmmmmm

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
You're ghey. U mad?

Rogue Jedi
No ma'am. You wish I was ghey.

Coldfire
No ma'am. You wish I was ghey.
Definitely roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Actually, Dave wishes I was ghey.

Coldfire
Actually, Dave wishes I was ghey.
Nah, just wishes I had manly parts wink

Rogue Jedi
Or both.

Coldfire
Possibly.

Rogue Jedi
More the former.

Coldfire
More the former.
Not the latter?

Rogue Jedi
Dude I dunno.

Coldfire
Me neither

Rogue Jedi
Latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.