Ryu Hayabusa VS God Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Everyone is at full power, but can only use base attacks and/or weapons. No outside help, however, Ryu may use his the True Dragon Sword.

PIKCHURZ!!!!

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29679/895013-ryu_2__super.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2591/3841154974_d9292e0ebf.jpg

Tha C-Master
Thread seems familiar. There was that Cloud guy.

No End N Site
We all know Ryu's feats and showings but are we aware of the fact that Rugal destroyed Osaka city?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
We all know Ryu's feats and showings but are we aware of the fact that Rugal destroyed Osaka city?

Not alone he didn't... And setting a city ablaze =/= cratering it or obliterating it.

that said, I have not played Gaiden in ages...

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Not alone he didn't... And setting a city ablaze =/= cratering it or obliterating it.

that said, I have not played Gaiden in ages...

Didn't he absorb Akuma's power after that, so he should be both combined. He wrecked that city pretty damn good, it was alotta fire but them buildings and shit got busted and turned to rubble as well.

TheGoldenSpy
What is it with white haired dudes in red coats?

Darkstorm Zero
Didn't he absorb Akuma's power after that, so he should be both combined. He wrecked that city pretty damn good, it was alotta fire but them buildings and shit got busted and turned to rubble as well.

Indeed, G.rugal is an amalgam of Rugal and Akuma's powers. However, using the ruins of Osaka as a benchmark is inherently flawed, observe:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/10110605.png

The buindings where ruined, but not tobbled over and destroyed. Even Osaka Castle, where the blast originated, was still standing.

No End N Site
That still looks pretty damn good, though. Imagine what he could do with serious effort applied to a human body.

Jinkaza1987
i have played all games that has rugal and the last ninja gaiden.(it was II right?)my vote goes to ryu hayabusa but....

i dont know... its just that a 3rd-person game character like dante and kratos who is walking great distances and pawning small to large size minions and destroying God like bosses at every level... and still surviving at the end... that all makes a one on one fighter look rather.... weak and less durable...

which brings me to my second opinion, if we are talking about ryu from dead or alive going head to head against god rugal... than i dont think ryu hayabusa stands a chance....

Tha C-Master
That still looks pretty damn good, though. Imagine what he could do with serious effort applied to a human body. That's just it though. Akuma alone could produce some massive power, both of them together really trying could do some nasty stuff. I would say warp-> raging demon ftw.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Jinkaza1987
which brings me to my second opinion, if we are talking about ryu from dead or alive going head to head against god rugal... than i dont think ryu hayabusa stands a chance....

This.

This was what the Original thread entailed, except it got sabotaged by a drunken lemming by the name of Wandering Flame...

I'm assuming that this is the reason for the revival after what... 2 or 3 years?

Tha C-Master
That's also because one on one fighters aren't walking feat plot devices like action game characters are. Even Darkstalker characters don't walk around popping out feats as often as action stars are, it doesn't make them any weaker though. That's why it's good to be straight on the conditions of the match, keeps unquantifiable plot devices in check.

The buildings are destroyed, but not obliterated. They definitely don't look functional.

StyleTime

I don't see why. They are the same character.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's just it though. Akuma alone could produce some massive power, both of them together really trying could do some nasty stuff. I would say warp-> raging demon ftw. But that's assumin' that the CVS Akuma is as strong as SF Akuma. Which I doubt.

Tha C-Master
How come? The comics portrayed them as pretty uber, the characters in that game were using reality smashing punches, and since this is the game...

No End N Site
How come? The comics portrayed them as pretty uber, the characters in that game were using reality smashing punches, and since this is the game... Akuma in CVS2, had virtually no showings.

Tha C-Master
Doesn't make him weaker, lol. We have the book based off of it. They were strong in that. Better than nothing, but these characters aren't canon anyways, so we'll have to use information in-verse.

No End N Site
Doesn't make him weaker, lol. We have the book based off of it. They were strong in that. Better than nothing, but these characters aren't canon anyways, so we'll have to use information in-verse.

Despite the fact that the games are not as ridiculous as MVC, they are still VS games. There is no way in hell normal Rugal could rival normal Akuma or Geese being an equivalent to Bison. That's why I would assume that they are weaker in those games.

Tha C-Master
Despite the fact that the games are not as ridiculous as MVC, they are still VS games. There is no way in hell normal Rugal could rival normal Akuma or Geese being an equivalent to Bison. That's why I would assume that they are weaker in those games. Or that Rugal is pumped up. Look at MVC, those characters did over the top stuff all of the time.

I mean storyline wise Shin Akuma was a different breed than the not holding back type. The novelization had them very powerful, so it would be some sort of reference, IMO.

Jinkaza1987
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't see why. They are the same character.

Yes, they are the same character. but all i am trying to say is that generally people would think that ryu hayabusa is stronger because he was potrayed defeating life size bosses. but if you ask someone who hasnt played any gaidens and only saw ryu in dead or alive. He would not think of him as better than god rugal. its just a matter of perception.

its kinda like this, if you can find a person who never played God of war and doesnt know kratos(i dont know if someone like that exists) than give him the new mortal kombat to play, he would consider kratos as the top-tier character of mortal kombat at most and nothing more than that. but from GOWIII standards, kratos alone should be able to solo the entire MKverse.

so, perception plays a big part too. and like cmaster said action game character use alot of plot devices to validate their journey and awesome pawning. i think dragon sword is a good example of that.

Tha C-Master
Pretty much, Kratos in GOW is his own story, he is there to beat everything, in a fighting game 1 on 1 he has a story with dozens of other characters. Even if he were more prominent, he wouldn't have the same showings.

But then again SF characters are bound to this due to their numerous media and spin offs. I find it best to do a showing average or specify media, since they are all over the map.

StyleTime
Yes, they are the same character. but all i am trying to say is that generally people would think that ryu hayabusa is stronger because he was potrayed defeating life size bosses. but if you ask someone who hasnt played any gaidens and only saw ryu in dead or alive. He would not think of him as better than god rugal. its just a matter of perception.

its kinda like this, if you can find a person who never played God of war and doesnt know kratos(i dont know if someone like that exists) than give him the new mortal kombat to play, he would consider kratos as the top-tier character of mortal kombat at most and nothing more than that. but from GOWIII standards, kratos alone should be able to solo the entire MKverse.

so, perception plays a big part too. and like cmaster said action game character use alot of plot devices to validate their journey and awesome pawning. i think dragon sword is a good example of that.
I agree with that. I just misunderstood you.

I thought you were trying to run the whole "NG feats aren't applicable" argument from years past.

Hayabusa, and Ayane for that matter, have their abilities fleshed out much more in NG; obviously, they'll look more impressive than a lot of their fighting game peers. Some people a while back argued not to allow NG for that reason.

No End N Site
Pretty much, Kratos in GOW is his own story, he is there to beat everything, in a fighting game 1 on 1 he has a story with dozens of other characters. Even if he were more prominent, he wouldn't have the same showings.

But then again SF characters are bound to this due to their numerous media and spin offs. I find it best to do a showing average or specify media, since they are all over the map.

Words as true as this are hardly ever uttered on this forum. If only everyone could be as thoughtful. Fighting game characters (especially, SF, cuz the series is so popular and every character is popular in their own right) share alotta shine. So there's really no room for a "one man accomplishes everything" type of character in the story.

It was crazy how so many fans raged against Capcom when Juri beat Chun, Guile, and Cammy.

Tha C-Master
I try to be objective, it is what it is. You can't compare feat heavy characters like Superman against characters in games easily just like you can't do it now. You have to look at everything included and use characterization.

Jinkaza1987
OK, so can we put it this way?

Ryu Hayabusa from DOA IV vs God Rugal From CVSII ?

what do you say guys?if yes than who will win?

Tha C-Master
I'd still say God Rugal either version, but that's just me.

Frisky Dingo
I try to be objective, it is what it is. You can't compare feat heavy characters like Superman against characters in games easily just like you can't do it now. You have to look at everything included and use characterization.

2 true. It get's painfully irritating trying 2 argue game characters with comic characters. It's terrible @ how people underestimate the characters Bcause they don't have as many ways 2 gauge their power lvls and overall stats.

Arguing Pyron VS Dormammu, not in his own realm, got very annoying.

Tha C-Master
Where was this discussion?

Frisky Dingo
@ Gamefaqs.

If U look @ the facts, Pyron could twirl around like a child and erase scores of galaxies. Imagined if he put out even half of his full power @ once. Then he has hyper Ntelligence, a vast aray of various other abilities, many of which we still don't no. And with no effort, just time, he has the capacity 2 consume the Ntire universe. Heck, it's highly possible that his feats N CFJ R actually canon.

People still seem 2 hang only on the fact of the 1 thing they actually no, he lost 2 Demitri.

Jinkaza1987
TRUE TRUE.... AS FOR THIS THREAD... MY VOTE GOES TO RUGAL AS WELL...

Tha C-Master
They're doing it now in the games vs. They're trying to say the SF characters are below street level. Some things will never change.

Frisky Dingo
They're doing it now in the games vs. They're trying to say the SF characters are below street level. Some things will never change.

LOL! Forums need more SF fans. 2 bad most of us R just 2 busy playing SF 2 actually care or participate.

Tha C-Master
Yea, well we do have some who go overboard on the SF side, but it's good to be the minority.

No End N Site
Lulz at Shin Akuma being comparable to SSJ3 Goku!

Tha C-Master
Wait, where?

No End N Site
This was 'here'. It was an 'old' thread, before I even came.

Tha C-Master
dvampire?

Darkstorm Zero

I was there back then...

Ryu was godly....

Then we set the record straight....

Damn! that was about 4 or 5 years ago! That was LOOOOONG before your time No End. Thats like 2005 to 2006 era... Even I was a newb back then.

StyleTime
I actually vaguely remember that comparison being made. It is still hilarious to think about.

Tha C-Master
That was the my team vs yours era, before SF haters. Master Chief vs Duke Nukem... lol.

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, Ah, those where the days.

I still remember good ol'e Hit & Miss... Especially from the "Elites vs Predators" debate. or MC vs Samus to MC vs Duke...

Frisky Dingo
Dspite all the crap sum members whirled up, those days were classics N my book.

Tha C-Master
Hit and Miss was awesome. Remember Luffyjin?

Frisky Dingo
I honestly can't say that I do. IIRC, he was heavy N these forums B4 I came. So U no that was sum time ago.

Darkstorm Zero
Hit and Miss was awesome. Remember Luffyjin?

Luffyjin..... *Shudders*

That name still makes me cringe... It should be illegal to be that trollish...

Tha C-Master
Or stupid.

Darkstorm Zero
Or stupid.

Well, I wasn't gonna say that, but yes, criminally stupid... Man that dude was dangerously mental.

Tha C-Master
Well he was only 14 at the time so he deserves some leeway, funny, he should be 20 now...

Darkstorm Zero
Even a 14 year old should not be that mental...

StyleTime
I initially only posted in the comics vs, so I don't remember luffyjin. I do remember Hit and Miss, but my biggest interaction/debate with him was actually in the general discussion forum in Ali vs Lee thread.

Cool guy, even if he was wrong.

Darkstorm Zero
Hit & Miss was perhaps the biggest fan of Halo we ever had the misfortune of debating with.

Hell, he was perhaps the sole person responsible for dragging out the Cheif vs Duke debate.

I wasn't in the MC vs Samus thread since my knowlege of Metroid extends about as far as Super metroid, but I had heard it was a shitstorm.

Tha C-Master
He was the main although there were others. People can't understand Duke just won't lose.

Even a 14 year old should not be that mental... You were like a dad to him.Originally posted by StyleTime
I initially only posted in the comics vs, so I don't remember luffyjin. I do remember Hit and Miss, but my biggest interaction/debate with him was actually in the general discussion forum in Ali vs Lee thread.

Cool guy, even if he was wrong. He was funny trolling the Wolverine fanboys though.

StyleTime
Hit & Miss was perhaps the biggest fan of Halo we ever had the misfortune of debating with.

Hell, he was perhaps the sole person responsible for dragging out the Cheif vs Duke debate.

I wasn't in the MC vs Samus thread since my knowlege of Metroid extends about as far as Super metroid, but I had heard it was a shitstorm.
I actually think I commented in the MC vs Samus thread a few times. I didn't know of his reputation though.
He was funny trolling the Wolverine fanboys though.
That reminds me of the good old days with wolverine8888.

Darkstorm Zero
Wolverine vs Spiderman.... Ugh! isnbx7leSKc

StyleTime
laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
That thread is just pure evil. I try to steer clear of fanboy wars.

Frisky Dingo
Wolverine vs Spiderman.... Ugh! isnbx7leSKc

Lol

Tha C-Master
I need to use that someday...

StyleTime
I'd love to try it in real life, but I am like 95% sure I'd **** up half way through.

No End N Site
Damn, sounds like you boys had some shitty ass competition in your day! Are these guys still around?

Tha C-Master
Not most of them no.

No End N Site
Lol, guess you beat'em outta existence.

Tha C-Master
Seems like it. How goes the sig?

StyleTime
Edit.

Dynamic Entry
This.

This was what the Original thread entailed, except it got sabotaged by a drunken lemming by the name of Wandering Flame...

I'm assuming that this is the reason for the revival after what... 2 or 3 years?
Following is the first result when post-searching "drunk", with this guy as the user:Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Not at all... I used to drink, but then after watching my dad go through hell with the Alchohol after losing his job to back injury, I decided that I didn't want that.

I've only ever been really drunk twice.
So you, an ex-drinker, calls someone who's never taken a sip of alcohol (since I don't believe in drinking)...drunk.

But go on. Say it was meant to be metaphorical as it's all you got (perhaps other than the cry-to-a-mod button). Not that it does a difference in how it makes you look. laughing out loud

If you're going to bring me up after such a long time, at least do it in such a way I can't heavily embarrass you.

As for the thread itself, apparently a few ignoramuses have still yet to realize DOA and NG are in one continuity. There isn't Ryu Hayabusa incarnation #1 & 2. The original thread did not disarm Ryu, who specializes in the use of weapons and handicaps himself in DOA, as weapon-wielding combatants would otherwise be disqualified, though he possibly uses the Dragon Sword against the non-tournament related threats, i.e. bosses. Said character breezed through all four of a moron's scenarios. Not surprising, since, the retard also thought the idea of Hayabusa beating Terry Bogard in a martial arts match was ridiculous, so in an attempt to create a spite match, his moronity made one where the spited character actually had superior showings to the other (ironic, isn't it?), and was equipped with a weapon that happens to work quite effectively against the chosen opponent, Hayabusa's #1 default weapon, thus the last thing to be called a plot device in the DOA/NG series. Using him now, as of NGS2 against virtually the same threat is just stronger rape in the previously-victorious character's favor. Hell, you could strip said character of his arsenal only to have God Rugal shot with a black hole (official description of the Art of the Piercing Void in the NGS2 Collector's Edition Book), that not only screws with the surroundings, but guarantees the caster a win in this case.

No End N Site
http://dannybrown.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/success_baby.jpg

DSZ is so gdlk!

"I don't believe in drinking."

Oh, it's very real...

Dynamic_Entry
Way to take the wrong context, though not to worry. From you, that's to be expected. wink

Forgot to say, I like how between 08 and now, a few butt-sore idiots (especially the one I initially responded to, from what post searches have shown) are still bringing me up like I'm some hot topic, so...where's the hate again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jinkaza1987
awww.... i love your pic Nsite...he is so cute... he looks like such an angry child, kinda like the guy who posted above you...

@dynamic entry... look pal we all have bias towards something, really everyone is a hypocrite... we shall try not to... but we all are... we should all know that... MAYBE your biased towards NG or maybe not... and believe that everything shown in NG is correct and should be treated as canon and actual showings... fine... agreed...whatever you say buddy... no body is arguing with that... at least not me...

but, what we all (atleast me) were trying to say here is that a 3rd person action/adventure game character usually gets more spotlight than your average fighting game character, but all of that doesnt necessary mean that the fighting game character in question, is weak...i gave the example of kratos in my previous post, but i guess u didnt read it so let me extend it further this time...

kratos is a God-killer in GOWIII, his feats include ripping heads clean off the shoulders and bringing down mountain size titans. but can he show any of that in the new mortal kombat? NO he cant, because in a tournament you have to follow certain rules, you have to fight your opponent one on one by only using your hands. he cant just drop olympus on scorpion's head and get on with it. but does that mean he is not capable of that? NO again... he is very capable of single handedly killing anyone in the MKverse.

but lets observe for a moment, i was only able to say that because i have seen 'more' of kratos than scorpion, he has 'shown' more feats than scorpion. so just because scorpion wasnt able to 'show' 'more' of his feats does it mean he is not capable of more feats? NO once again... because similar to kratos not being able to DO what he can do in a fighting game universe, scorpion is unable as well...

Again just because karatos cant show his godly feats in a fighting game tournament doesnt mean he cant do them at all, so scorpion should be given the same advantage, YOU gave the same advantage to ryu by saying this

"who specializes in the use of weapons and handicaps himself in DOA"

i demand from you to give the same advantage to rugal. meaning just because rugal hasnt 'shown' any feats in his limited fighting game universe doesnt mean he dont have any or not capable of any.

as for the plot devices, yes the dragon sword is a plot device, because according to NG canon, hayabusa clan leader AKA ryu, needs to merge the magatama with the sword to unleash the TRUE dragon sword and kill the dark dragon and seal dieties, that sword is a plot device and nothing less than that.

now the question remains, who wins this fight? like i said before... as fierce as ryu might be in his own action verse, his greatest feat so far would be defeating Vazdah, am I right? and if im right again than ryu couldnt have done it(canonically) without the genshin blade and the true dragon sword. so how can we say that RYU hayabusa CAN defeat vazdah when he couldnt with out the help of two sacred blades, i mean he spent half of the game searching for the artifacts so that he can become powerful enough to fight vazdah. if that isnt plot device than what is plot device? must be the name of that robot from sheep in the big city.

Its rugal's turn now... to Rugal... those two sacred swords are just any other swords... and if you ask me in KOFverse ryu hayabusa doesnt pose any bigger threat than eiji kisaragi. so lets admit that he is the best ninja in the world, can he throw projectiles? can he deflect/reflect someone elses projectiles? can he copy moves? yes rugal can copy moves, he has mastered all the fighting styles and than you combine all that with teleportation and Shun-Goku-Satsu, dont think ryu hayabusa even stand a chance...

UNLESS he comes up with some special dagger, shuriken or kunai that was imbued in the positive orochi energy or some other plot device nonsense...

and whats with the personal remarks dude... i agree after looking at darkstorm's posts that he goes a little overboard with his comments and since ur account is showing restricted, i am sure he likes pressing the panic button too that releases the MOD. but... come on... if ur smarter than him u will not only ACT but also reACT smarter than him... which u didnt... you barked back at the barking dog...and those who bark dont bite...

oh and i looked into the piercing void thing cant believe i forgot about that... its a really cool technique... so yeah he can throw projectiles, dont know if rugal can just reflect it with his reflector shield or simply take a step aside... not watering down the technique bro... all im saying that no matter how devastating it is... its just a projectile... but punching clean through a person's chest.... now that is something... and im sure since the fighter in question is god rugal from CVSII who has access to satsui no hadou, i think he can do that very easily... smile

take care now...

Tha C-Master
Great post. We all have bias but we don't let that get in the way of our thinking (or we shouldn't) just because I like someone more doesn't mean they get an auto win. I always thought that was silly.

We all have been hypocrites at one point even if we didn't realize we were, true too.

Your post hit everything I wanted to say. You've earned my respect. If only we can get comic vs posters to understand this.

Jinkaza1987
Thank you brother... its always an honor to be honored by someone honorable(atleast in our small world of posters :P)... much respect and peace brother...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dynamic Entry
Following is the first result when post-searching "drunk", with this guy as the user:
So you, an ex-drinker, calls someone who's never taken a sip of alcohol (since I don't believe in drinking)...drunk.

I call you drunk because of the way you act, like a pissed off his face moron.

But go on. Say it was meant to be metaphorical as it's all you got (perhaps other than the cry-to-a-mod button). Not that it does a difference in how it makes you look. laughing out loud

Like I care about what someone with the personality and intelligence of a stump thinks. Oh and BTW, I didn;t hit the mod button, I've been busy IRL: The place that matters.

If you're going to bring me up after such a long time, at least do it in such a way I can't heavily embarrass you.

You couldn't embarrass a skunk at a farting challenge WF, Your the one who apparently feels the need to be here despite all pretense to the contrary. Why don't you hang with Sado at that hole you call "Your" forum? I mean for crist sake, you socked twice...

As for the thread itself, apparently a few ignoramuses have still yet to realize DOA and NG are in one continuity. There isn't Ryu Hayabusa incarnation #1 & 2. The original thread did not disarm Ryu, who specializes in the use of weapons and handicaps himself in DOA, as weapon-wielding combatants would otherwise be disqualified, though he possibly uses the Dragon Sword against the non-tournament related threats, i.e. bosses. Said character breezed through all four of a moron's scenarios. Not surprising, since, the retard also thought the idea of Hayabusa beating Terry Bogard in a martial arts match was ridiculous, so in an attempt to create a spite match, his moronity made one where the spited character actually had superior showings to the other (ironic, isn't it?), and was equipped with a weapon that happens to work quite effectively against the chosen opponent, Hayabusa's #1 default weapon, thus the last thing to be called a plot device in the DOA/NG series. Using him now, as of NGS2 against virtually the same threat is just stronger rape in the previously-victorious character's favor. Hell, you could strip said character of his arsenal only to have God Rugal shot with a black hole (official description of the Art of the Piercing Void in the NGS2 Collector's Edition Book), that not only screws with the surroundings, but guarantees the caster a win in this case.

And all of this basically highlights your inability to form logical conclusions, evenn in hindsight.

Seriously, you backpedaled so hard you stacked the bike after C-Master tripped you up, and I personally deflated your tyres and broke the spokes by revealing your miscarrage of non-canon vs non existant.

The entire line of reasoning was that Ninja Gaiden was to be separated from Dead Or Alive because thats what the OP dictated originally, you whined your beady little eyes out for 20 pages and posted 35,000 word essays with less than a sentence woth of sense, full of blaringly obvious self contradictions, blatant wanking, and trying to palm off every unsolicited advantage you possibly could to Hayabusa.

You have no say as to who was being more embarrassing.

Originally posted by Dynamic_Entry
Way to take the wrong context, though not to worry. From you, that's to be expected. wink

Way to be an idiot and reveal yourself as a double sock. Now thats intelligence!

Forgot to say, I like how between 08 and now, a few butt-sore idiots (especially the one I initially responded to, from what post searches have shown) are still bringing me up like I'm some hot topic, so...where's the hate again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No genius, the reason why you where brought up in relation to fanboy arguments that go all the way back to 2005, your nothing special, in fact, I hadn;t even thought about you in recent memory exept in passing when dealing with Addy, oh and No End had his suspicions about you from a few weeks back, you just proved him right, hence he is having a victory chant at your expence. IMO, rightly deserved too.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry for the double post, time ran out before I noticed another post refferencing me...

and whats with the personal remarks dude... i agree after looking at darkstorm's posts that he goes a little overboard with his comments and since ur account is showing restricted, i am sure he likes pressing the panic button too that releases the MOD. but... come on... if ur smarter than him u will not only ACT but also reACT smarter than him... which u didnt... you barked back at the barking dog...and those who bark dont bite...

Hey hey! I only "Go Overboard" in extreme cases, Addy being the only one in recent memory... And I wasn't here to press the mod button, I've not been on the forums for more than 5 minutes this week because of Cyclone Yasi, I happen to reside in Australia, and I have family in queensland, so I actually have proof.... That and the time of these two posts should indicate this.

Oh, and I'm offended, I am no dog....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/Domorato/einsteinlolno.jpg

Jinkaza1987
that was a metaphor buddy... what did u wanted me to say? quacked back at the quacking duck? lol i dont think that can be used as a metaphor...

anyways, still im sorry if u got offended... didnt mean to... and no need to prove anything dude, hope u and your family are safe. peace...

Darkstorm Zero
that was a metaphor buddy... what did u wanted me to say? quacked back at the quacking duck? lol i dont think that can be used as a metaphor...

anyways, still im sorry if u got offended... didnt mean to... and no need to prove anything dude, hope u and your family are safe. peace...

It's alright, I was joking in an attempt to lighten my mood.

Tha C-Master
Lol those 2 are in love... stick out tongue

No End N Site

Yea, I know what you meant. You just used a silly choice of words. I was just kiddin' around smile

Thank you for playing...Good bye.

StyleTime
Um.....wtf just happened here?

Jinkaza1987
alot....

GR4T65
Apparently you've not heard of something called a pm inbox, JinKaza.

I'm 22.

@dynamic entry... look pal we all have bias towards something, really everyone is a hypocrite... we shall try not to... but we all are... we should all know that... MAYBE your biased towards NG or maybe not... and believe that everything shown in NG is correct and should be treated as canon and actual showings... fine... agreed...whatever you say buddy... no body is arguing with that... at least not me...
Have I recently shown to be a hypocrite? If not, then there's only conjecture. Someone talked smack about yours truly recently (the certain insult not to mention was hilariously ironic), and I decided to expose the post. Not a big deal, since he should've known what he was getting into. I was generous enough not to address & expose the other low blows he delivered during my 1-2 year absence. Also, no one would argue NG isn't canon, unless they're trolling and mental.

but, what we all (atleast me) were trying to say here is that a 3rd person action/adventure game character usually gets more spotlight than your average fighting game character, but all of that doesnt necessary mean that the fighting game character in question, is weak...i gave the example of kratos in my previous post, but i guess u didnt read it so let me extend it further this time...
kratos is a God-killer in GOWIII, his feats include ripping heads clean off the shoulders and bringing down mountain size titans. but can he show any of that in the new mortal kombat? NO he cant, because in a tournament you have to follow certain rules, you have to fight your opponent one on one by only using your hands. he cant just drop olympus on scorpion's head and get on with it. but does that mean he is not capable of that? NO again... he is very capable of single handedly killing anyone in the MKverse.
Did you read mine? It pretty much entailed this entire point (other than the fact your example is invalid. Kratos is non-canon to the MK verse whereas Hayabusa is canon to DOA as he is to NG. MK Kratos is as canon as MVC Wolverine, i.e. belongs to a separate canon other than his main universe/continuity). It was explaining the fact Hayabusa is a strict limb-fighter in DOA does not imply he is so everywhere else, and the important point you don't seem to be aware of is he was armed in the thread as per the OP (opening post).

The fact dumbshits like some on the discussion page desire to have Ryu restricted to melee (which they have for years. Retarded, isn't it? Let's water down characters we dislike by whatever means from now on for the hell of it) even when it's common knowledge this is a watered down Ryu only confirms their bias (i.e., they merely don't want certain characters to be at their prime; specializing in their best arts against characters they beat off to). Hayabusa's primary specialty is not limb-fighting, nor is it nunchuck'ing. These are merely among his arts. It's also common knowledge that by default, Hayabusa's a katana user. Regardless, to use him at his best is not only to equip him with the most effective weapons (one melee and one projectile, since that's what he's realisitically able to wield up to at any given moment) but to have his ninpos active (these are learned techniques involving ki manipulation).

As for Kratos solo'ing MK, I doubt that. I specialize not in either series and I already know mere MK bots like Cyrax is a planet-popper, which should put him well above Kratos in destructive capacity (all of Kratos' other traits are pretty much nulled by this one feat too). Before I'm excused of bias, I'd much rather waste away playing a GoW game then an MK one.

but lets observe for a moment, i was only able to say that because i have seen 'more' of kratos than scorpion, he has 'shown' more feats than scorpion. so just because scorpion wasnt able to 'show' 'more' of his feats does it mean he is not capable of more feats? NO once again... because similar to kratos not being able to DO what he can do in a fighting game universe, scorpion is unable as well...
Again just because karatos cant show his godly feats in a fighting game tournament doesnt mean he cant do them at all, so scorpion should be given the same advantage, YOU gave the same advantage to ryu by saying this
"who specializes in the use of weapons and handicaps himself in DOA"
i demand from you to give the same advantage to rugal. meaning just because rugal hasnt 'shown' any feats in his limited fighting game universe doesnt mean he dont have any or not capable of any.
KMC VS go off mainly showings and feats. It does not rely on speculation of what a character may do outside his/her main game, or in a non-fighting game. How do we find out what CVS Rugal can do in a non-fighting game when no such thing exists?

as for the plot devices, yes the dragon sword is a plot device, because according to NG canon, hayabusa clan leader AKA ryu, needs to merge the magatama with the sword to unleash the TRUE dragon sword and kill the dark dragon and seal dieties, that sword is a plot device and nothing less than that.
Re-think what you're saying. You just said it has to be first merged with the Dragon's Eye. Yes, when things get too out of hand Ryu seeks to use the sword at its full, though the weapon itself has never been a plot device...it's even been in use before the first DOA, e.g. NES Gaiden, but I can predict your next response. It's a plot device when in the true form. This is only partially true, however. Regardless of this point, the thread-maker did not ban it from Ryu's arsenal, and it's canonically strengthened by the amount of evil of the opponent the wielder is using it on, and considering the opponent is a Rugal arguably more malicious than the canon one...

now the question remains, who wins this fight? like i said before... as fierce as ryu might be in his own action verse, his greatest feat so far would be defeating Vazdah, am I right? and if im right again than ryu couldnt have done it(canonically) without the genshin blade and the true dragon sword. so how can we say that RYU hayabusa CAN defeat vazdah when he couldnt with out the help of two sacred blades, i mean he spent half of the game searching for the artifacts so that he can become powerful enough to fight vazdah. if that isnt plot device than what is plot device? must be the name of that robot from sheep in the big city.
We take everything into consideration such as skill, speed, techniques; not just necessarily who has a win over who. From what I can see, speed is pretty much equalized between the two, judging from Hayabusa and God Rugal's in-game speeds. Rugal mastering "all fighting styles" (which you said later in this post) would mean something in a strict limb-based match. However, one of the opponents doesn't primarily specialize in that, nor is the particular match strictly hand-to-hand.

Ryu gets handed the Blade of the Archfiend by Fiend Genshin when Genshin's defeated. This is what we call spending half the game searching for said "arfifact".

Its rugal's turn now... to Rugal... those two sacred swords are just any other swords...
No, they're not. There's nothing to indicate they work on only select beings, nor is their any indication an incarnation of Rugal has a special immunity to them. However, one of the blades (TDS) was given to Ryu by the OP and there's canonical evidence it will be effective against Rugal, especially the incarnation of Rugal in question (the one canon to CVS).

and if you ask me in KOFverse ryu hayabusa doesnt pose any bigger threat than eiji kisaragi.
No. The True DS' power lies in countering evil very well (arguably to an indefinite amount from what's been said in game 1 & 2), so when CVS Rugal is infused with both likely evil sources of power, it's not fair or smart at all putting him up against Hayabusa with his (unlocked) default weapon. If I'm wrong about either or both powers being evil, which I'm sure one of them are, Rugal is one of the more evil characters in the KoF and CVS series nonetheless.

If you meant without weapons, I can almost guarantee Ryu's experience and ninpos give him an automatic edge against Eiji.

If you meant strictly in H2H, I could go ahead and ask what Eiji's feats are, but it has no relevance and I'm not going to waste my time further.

so lets admit that he is the best ninja in the world, can he throw projectiles?
I can see now why you probably think Eiji's supposedly Ryu's equal.

can he deflect/reflect someone elses projectiles?
Dodges/deflects bullets and turret fire with a katana. He needs to reflect/deflect nothing he's capable of casually dodging, i.e. any of CVS Rugal's attacks.

This is the character limit of a PM. There's a part 2.

GR4T65
Then you must know little on Hayabusa Jin. Rugal's not copying moves from someone who's using a damn katana on him (which OP stated he's using), and arguing he's going to copy each and every single move he's facing up against is a no-limits fallacy. Teleportation is also at Ryu's disposal (I also doubt God Rugal can teleport, if you're speaking of the Ashura Senku. This is more of like a glide where the user is temporarily intangible). Shun Goku Satsu fails on those pure of heart and/or people who clear their mind in time, which Hayabusa is. It also failed on Gen. There's also the fact Ryu's reaction time, own speed and teleportation would void the move.

UNLESS he comes up with some special dagger, shuriken or kunai that was imbued in the positive orochi energy or some other plot device nonsense...
Prove it.

If I make one personal remark out of every 5 he makes over the course of a year or more, I don't see what's the problem, and it's likely No End who baw'd to a mod before DZ could.

oh and i looked into the piercing void thing cant believe i forgot about that... its a really cool technique... so yeah he can throw black holes,
Fixed.

dont know if rugal can just reflect it with his reflector shield or simply take a step aside... not watering down the technique bro... all im saying that no matter how devastating it is... its just a projectile... but punching clean through a person's chest.... now that is something...
Lmao @ chest-piercing is > projecting a gravitational void, i.e. black hole. It's a projectile in the sense that it's shot, not that it's ki. Ki is > a black hole? Do you know what a black hole is in physical terms?

and im sure since the fighter in question is god rugal from CVSII who has access to satsui no hadou, i think he can do that very easily... smile
Both have around equal speed and teleportation (if you think a glide taking a second or more from one spot to another is a teleport), so what's going to be easy for Rugal in terms of landing hits, especially when Hayabusa has demonstrated far better reaction times.

GR4T65
Might as well address the typically hypocritical bag of fail, and lucky day for you, I lost a good deal of this post via ex'ing my browser tab, so it includes considerably less of what was directed as a response.

I call you drunk because of the way you act, like a pissed off his face moron.
The reason being, I think certain videogame characters beat others (despite usually according to logic) and this doesn't change the fact the insult was hilariously ironic indeed. That's like calling someone you see as a poor debater retarded, when you yourself have down syndrome.

Like I care about what someone with the personality and intelligence of a stump thinks. Oh and BTW, I didn;t hit the mod button, I've been busy IRL: The place that matters.
This is being said by a guy who flamed a member he didn't know was around for years. That or he did it when the member was banned for that amount nonetheless. Sad, isn't it? Since it doesn't stop there, as this post will show.

You couldn't embarrass a skunk at a farting challenge WF, Your the one who apparently feels the need to be here despite all pretense to the contrary. Why don't you hang with Sado at that hole you call "Your" forum? I mean for crist sake, you socked twice...
Quite the lulz here. For one, this guy thinks me and Sado22 are supposed to be some sort of team-up against him (and probably whatever clan he has imagined, which for all I know he's in) and the "forum" you speak of has long been inactive with no member by that name. Do you enjoy being an ignoramus? laughing out loud

Funnier is the fact he's yet to realize the self-ownage he handed himself late of January.

And all of this basically highlights your inability to form logical conclusions, evenn in hindsight.
Then you can provide your superior reasoning (supposing it somehow, miraculously exists) which I know you cannot. You're trying to debate a character with extremely few, and pale showings, compared to who he's up against who, for some reason or another wasn't handicapped for that matter.

Seriously, you backpedaled so hard you stacked the bike after C-Master tripped you up, and I personally deflated your tyres and broke the spokes by revealing your miscarrage of non-canon vs non existant.
What do we have here, bringing up C-Master now when he hardly bears relevance to this issue (and I understand he doesn't enjoy having his name brought up, or by certain people I'd imagine).

Though now that you brought it up, let's see who needs to be reminded of past events (as usual), or you're probably typing while drunk again. I honestly can't tell anymore. haermm

God Rugal (CVS) being non-canon to Rugal Bernstein i.e., the version used in the original thread, is an indisputable fact. Bringing him up then signifies automatic defeat of whoever's arguing for said character. It matters not if the thread creator (who had quite an obvious brain infection, TP, that is) later starts beating off, and bringing up a verse incarnation he failed to mention, nor had in mind at the start of the thread. He underestimated someone, and was shortly steamrolled afterwards for it.

Not to mention I've never used a non-existant character. This of course further confirms your alarming lack of mental capacity, when you still haven't understood a very easily understandable concept.

The entire line of reasoning was that Ninja Gaiden was to be separated from Dead Or Alive because thats what the OP dictated originally, you whined your beady little eyes out for 20 pages and posted 35,000 word essays with less than a sentence woth of sense, full of blaringly obvious self contradictions, blatant wanking, and trying to palm off every unsolicited advantage you possibly could to Hayabusa.
You mean the OP, who moronically stated there were two separate versions of the character laughing and how he found the idea of Ryu beating Terry Bogard in H2H was outrageous hysterical? Not surprisingly, the same idiot who argued God Rugal could one-shot the VE. The list goes on practically to infinity.

Though a favor, don't describe my posts with words that perfectly suit virtually any arguments you make for some of the top most wanked characters on this board. If posts like those are too long for you to read, press x at the top right of your browser of choice. laughing

You have no say as to who was being more embarrassing.
Except nothing I've typed here is anywhere close to as embarrassing as the insult you blurted last January, or for that matter at all.

Way to be an idiot and reveal yourself as a double sock. Now thats intelligence!
Or calling someone drunk, when not only have you admitted to your drunken states, the person you chose to attack doesn't believe in the mind-corroding practice you once indulged in, and from what your posts show, still do (should explain the apparent idiocy, though I can't say for sure what's causing it) and using the sock excuse I see. Yes, you're in fact starting to run short on things to say.

No genius, the reason why you where brought up in relation to fanboy arguments that go all the way back to 2005, your nothing special, in fact, I hadn;t even thought about you in recent memory exept in passing when dealing with Addy, oh and No End had his suspicions about you from a few weeks back, you just proved him right, hence he is having a victory chant at your expence. IMO, rightly deserved too.
Post these fanboy arguments. Oh wait, you can't. I have tons from you on the other hand. smokin'

Proved him right on what? Exactly what is it you're mixing in your beer now? laughing

Tha C-Master
Lol.

Jinkaza1987
@gr4t65 AKA dynamic entry AKA drunken lemming or whatever...

you honestly have no life dude... i mean i thought it was just a metaphor, but you seriously need to get a life.

this guy sent me PM's of the above stated messages and i ignored them, because lets just say... i had better things to do... but he is actually stupid enough to show the world how sad and pathetic he is... by posting his attempts to get back at me, from my pm inbox...

now that is just stupid... FYI i did read your messages mr. In need of attention. and i honestly dont give a damn... i just dont... i did... before... not anymore...

tell you what... if you think you (your fighter) have won, fine... make a trophy and put it in your home next to your ninja gaiden sex toys and ryu's blow up dolls... i really dont care...

because you my friend defy both logic and common sense at the same time... i cant do this... i am not doing this... take care...

Tha C-Master
Lol, you are becoming quite popular. You must have the Darkstorm good looks and charm. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by GR4T65
Might as well address the typically hypocritical bag of fail, and lucky day for you, I lost a good deal of this post via ex'ing my browser tab, so it includes considerably less of what was directed as a response.

Uhuh.... Yep... More banter from a sock'n'troll with no life...

The reason being, I think certain videogame characters beat others (despite usually according to logic) and this doesn't change the fact the insult was hilariously ironic indeed. That's like calling someone you see as a poor debater retarded, when you yourself have down syndrome.

So.... Let me get this straight, It's ironic that I think your a drunk fool... because I used to drink? I didn't know that you had to be purely clean to be able to tell if another person is drunk... I bow to your alleged soberness master! roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is being said by a guy who flamed a member he didn't know was around for years. That or he did it when the member was banned for that amount nonetheless. Sad, isn't it? Since it doesn't stop there, as this post will show.

Like I said... I DO NOT CARE about you at all Cloud. Your a stupid person who can't see the forest for the trees, you are unimportant.

Quite the lulz here. For one, this guy thinks me and Sado22 are supposed to be some sort of team-up against him (and probably whatever clan he has imagined, which for all I know he's in) and the "forum" you speak of has long been inactive with no member by that name. Do you enjoy being an ignoramus? laughing out loud

Like I said, my life doesn't revolve around you. And since you and Sado where joined at the hip (Even so far as to get banned within a relatively short period of time together).

Funnier is the fact he's yet to realize the self-ownage he handed himself late of January.

Wut? Are you a COMPLETE idiot?

Yes... Yes you are..

Then you can provide your superior reasoning (supposing it somehow, miraculously exists) which I know you cannot. You're trying to debate a character with extremely few, and pale showings, compared to who he's up against who, for some reason or another wasn't handicapped for that matter.

This was debated to hell and back, and you flunked terribly, I've no need to re-demolish you over it.

What do we have here, bringing up C-Master now when he hardly bears relevance to this issue (and I understand he doesn't enjoy having his name brought up, or by certain people I'd imagine).

Funny thing is, I know C-Master quite well, and yes, he utterly spoon fed you that ownage.

Though now that you brought it up, let's see who needs to be reminded of past events (as usual), or you're probably typing while drunk again. I honestly can't tell anymore. haermm

*Shakes head* Talk about overusing the same insult, thats what, 4 this post? Your a retard.

God Rugal (CVS) being non-canon to Rugal Bernstein i.e., the version used in the original thread, is an indisputable fact. Bringing him up then signifies automatic defeat of whoever's arguing for said character. It matters not if the thread creator (who had quite an obvious brain infection, TP, that is) later starts beating off, and bringing up a verse incarnation he failed to mention, nor had in mind at the start of the thread. He underestimated someone, and was shortly steamrolled afterwards for it.

Heh, you wish.

Fact of the matter is simply this. YOU tried to bring up a non-existant character to combat a losing argument when someone brough up G.Rugal. You never cried non-canon until AFTER you got exposed for your horribly inadequate argument and got handed your ass by about 4 different people.

Not to mention I've never used a non-existant character. This of course further confirms your alarming lack of mental capacity, when you still haven't understood a very easily understandable concept.

Devil Incarnate Ryu Hayabusa never existed. The fact that your still defending this indicates your current lack of mental faculties needed to process the fact that he does not exist, which by my reconing deletes him entirely by Games Vs Rules.

You mean the OP, who moronically stated there were two separate versions of the character laughing and how he found the idea of Ryu beating Terry Bogard in H2H was outrageous hysterical? Not surprisingly, the same idiot who argued God Rugal could one-shot the VE. The list goes on practically to infinity.

Wether or not you agree with Trickster Preist's views, he was the OP of that thread, he sets the stage in that thread, and by the rules of vs forums, the scenario set for the vs is dictated by the OP. Hell man, he could have had Hayabusa vs Dan and given him TOAA's powers, and there would be absolutely nothing you could do about it. The fact that you bawwed so hard about it proves your nothing but a whining ***** who should have simply navigated from the thread.

Though a favor, don't describe my posts with words that perfectly suit virtually any arguments you make for some of the top most wanked characters on this board. If posts like those are too long for you to read, press x at the top right of your browser of choice. laughing

No, see, you couldn't make a post worth a damn, simply because they got flushed like well used toilet paper. You should have not bothered to reply if you didn't like the thread, just like now.

Except nothing I've typed here is anywhere close to as embarrassing as the insult you blurted last January, or for that matter at all.

How is that embarrassing for me? You ARE a drunken leming. The fact that you revived this thread after a month just to keep going PROVES this.

Or calling someone drunk, when not only have you admitted to your drunken states, the person you chose to attack doesn't believe in the mind-corroding practice you once indulged in, and from what your posts show, still do (should explain the apparent idiocy, though I can't say for sure what's causing it) and using the sock excuse I see. Yes, you're in fact starting to run short on things to say.

Uh, pointing out what you are is hardly running short of anything kid. Your actions, not your excuses speak volumes about your alchoholism, I'm more inclined to trust my instincts rather than your words on this.

Post these fanboy arguments. Oh wait, you can't. I have tons from you on the other hand. smokin'

I don't need to, since your a sock and troll, and even if I did, you'd find some pathetic excuse oranother to try and weasel your way out of it, just like your entire KMC career before you nosedived and started picking fights with Mods because your such a Drunken Lemming

Proved him right on what? Exactly what is it you're mixing in your beer now? laughing

You proved him right on you being a goddamn sock! Your taking something FAR worse than alchohol to post that peice of crap.... And you have done it again here... But, just like Addy Assclown, you'll be back, wont you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jinkaza1987
im scared of his... obsession...

@cmaster, maybe ur right...

Tha C-Master
You were smart though, as responding will only continue the cycle. It'll never change, even after this many years. I like to stay out of these, it is funny in a way, but I'm just being objective. You wanted to not get involed so it's best to ignore it in that case.

Jinkaza1987
and so i did my friend C'ster....so i did...

Tha C-Master
We'll see how it pans out.

No End N Site
*Smgdh*

I leave for a while and this is what the thread comes too? His trollness and sockness have morphed outta control on a scale of Tetsuo's transformation in Akira.

Tha C-Master
Well you do make awesome threads.

No End N Site
Well you do make awesome threads.

I will say, this is the best thread I've ever made. big grin

The success of this thread defintly has me considerin remakin some more of the Ol' Fire Starters.

Tha C-Master
You sly devil you.

No End N Site
You sly devil you.
evil face Muahahahahaha!

Tha C-Master
Well have fun then.

Frisky Dingo
What happened 2 this thread?! Is that the Cloud kid from a few years ago?

Jinkaza1987
SHI*T Happened to this thread... thats what has happened...

oh and about the Ol' firestarters please dont let it be... link vs sonic or kratos vs dante or akuma vs shin bison or kyo vs ryu... that is just too much to handle for this website...

Tha C-Master
Lol, yea. Though some won't last. It really depends on the fanboys.

Final One
Crybaby up there will be ignored, mainly as I have college and other things to be concerned with. His continued bickering is testament to his asshurt on March 2.

Jinkaza1987, your post I did read, and it's rather a shame you had to display abysmal reading comprehension (lol @ me getting "back at" you), and your inability to handle some disagreement from others (i.e. the PM's, which were mostly fact-oriented). I had originally prepared another civilized PM, though I'm no longer seeing the reason you should get it.

As such, proceed with gargling DZ's load, as has been the case on this page and back. The likely conclusion of this will be your eventual (and desired) swallowing of it.

Farewell, and enjoy the rest of your cum-guzzling career. smile

Tha C-Master
Bye. Take care of yourself.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Final One
Crybaby up there will be ignored, mainly as I have college and other things to be concerned with. His continued bickering is testament to his asshurt on March 2.

Bickering? You came in swinging like a drunken stooge, spewing your guts all over the place with your first post, and I'm butthurt? Lol, your funny.

Jinkaza1987, your post I did read, and it's rather a shame you had to display abysmal reading comprehension (lol @ me getting "back at" you), and your inability to handle some disagreement from others (i.e. the PM's, which were mostly fact-oriented). I had originally prepared another civilized PM, though I'm no longer seeing the reason you should get it.

No, all he said was he didn't want anything to do with you, then you openly flame his reading comprehension because he didn't respond to your PMs, despite the fact that even the rules state he can ignore PS if he so chose to ignore your trolling rants and oppinionated bullshi!t.

As such, proceed with gargling DZ's load, as has been the case on this page and back. The likely conclusion of this will be your eventual (and desired) swallowing of it.

Heh, and you have the gall to call me butt hurt, you've resorted to socking like a moron and spewing "Penis" insults. Like you could possibly formulate anything worth a damn.

Farewell, and enjoy the rest of your cum-guzzling career. smile

Heh, and you once called my 'Farewell' message ironic.... You couldn't stay away while I was still here, yet I waited until your dumb ass got banned before I came back. And I knew you where going to get banned too, because your as predictable as a doorknob.

Frisky Dingo
Bye. Take care of yourself.

Yea. I think that's the right attitude. big grin

Tha C-Master
Bickering? You came in swinging like a drunken stooge, spewing your guts all over the place with your first post, and I'm butthurt? Lol, your funny.

No, all he said was he didn't want anything to do with you, then you openly flame his reading comprehension because he didn't respond to your PMs, despite the fact that even the rules state he can ignore PS if he so chose to ignore your trolling rants and oppinionated bullshi!t.

Heh, and you have the gall to call me butt hurt, you've resorted to socking like a moron and spewing "Penis" insults. Like you could possibly formulate anything worth a damn.

Heh, and you once called my 'Farewell' message ironic.... You couldn't stay away while I was still here, yet I waited until your dumb ass got banned before I came back. And I knew you where going to get banned too, because your as predictable as a doorknob. C'mon Dz be the bigger man.

Peach
Ignore the sock. Do not engage. Pretend it doesn't exist.

Darkstorm Zero
C'mon Dz be the bigger man.

Originally posted by Peach
Ignore the sock. Do not engage. Pretend it doesn't exist.

Heheh embarrasment Sorry. Just trying to defend myself, I know thats not an excuse... I honestly didn't expect the lame penis insults from him...

But your right, no use beating the dead horse.

Tha C-Master
You have quite a charm about you lately, must be the cologne you use. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
You have quite a charm about you lately, must be the cologne you use. stick out tongue

Hmm, maybe I should become a mountain man and grow a huge scraggly Viking Beard...

Tha C-Master
They'll like that more.

How's life for you now?

Darkstorm Zero
Crap for the most part, stressfull very recently. You?

Tha C-Master
Great on my end, what's bothering you?

Darkstorm Zero
#1: Bullshit politics at work. Double standards and all that, plus I get in the sh!t over something I had no knowlege on... Yeah, those kinds of politics.

#2: My friend asked me to purchase a $50 box set from one of my workmates, then tells me he won't have the money till next week and I gotta have the money in 2 days...

#3: Worrying about my in-laws in Japan...

#4: My younger brother being diagnosed with severe depression and isolating himself in his room...

#5 et al: ect ect...

The never ending story, basically.

Tha C-Master
1. Yea work, that's why I can't do it.
2. Bummy friends, can't do that either (even the ones I love). Family for that matter.
3. Are you married, or is it another sibling?
4. You told me about that, that's not good.
5. You'll pull out of it.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Yea work, that's why I can't do it.
2. Bummy friends, can't do that either (even the ones I love). Family for that matter.
3. Are you married, or is it another sibling?
4. You told me about that, that's not good.
5. You'll pull out of it.

#1: I need the $$$ so I can't just quit (As much as retirement sounds SOOOOO good right now...)

#2: I won't be doing him any more favours of that scale again. I have to cover the bill till he can pay me now...

#3: My older brothers wife's family.

#4: I guess my hearts too big for my brain, but I can't not worry about the little bro (Even if he is an annoying little prick at times)

#5: My blood pressure shot up a good 3 orders of magnitude over the last 10 hours... Unhealthy stress is unhealthy.

Tha C-Master
1. Maybe you should start a business, you have billionaire potential.
2. Yea, don't. I've been there with family and I don't like loaning anyways, they'll sign a contract with me. It doesn't matter if it's 2 dollars.
3. I never heard you mention a wife, hence why I was wondering.
4. Nah, he is your bro. How old is he?
5. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but try and think positive. It works out better than you might think. smile

Darkstorm Zero
1. Maybe you should start a business, you have billionaire potential.
2. Yea, don't. I've been there with family and I don't like loaning anyways, they'll sign a contract with me. It doesn't matter if it's 2 dollars.
3. I never heard you mention a wife, hence why I was wondering.
4. Nah, he is your bro. How old is he?
5. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but try and think positive. It works out better than you might think. smile

#1: Wish it where that easy. I write, but not frequently enough for author material.

#2: I had, perhaps mistakenly, beleived in good faith. Now, I'm wondering what to do with a 2nd boxset of a movie series I alreaady own for the next week...

#3: T'is cool, I'm unmarried.

#4: 22. Still a youngblood.

#5: Heh, I used to beleive that.... back when I was in highschool. Never let anything phase me back then... Maybe I've just gotten soft in my old age...

Jinkaza1987
sorry to break your therapy session... guys... but what the hell happened here? he came back?? why does he hates me so much... whats with the anger...?? nevermind...

thanks for defense DZ.... but i still wont do any gargling... sorry... its not because i dont like you... its just that i dont swing that way.... LOL

and i hope ur life gets sorted out dude... we all go through tought times... best of luck smile

Tha C-Master
Maybe he felt rejected and he started talking about penises? You guys are serious pimps. I don't know what it is...

#1: Wish it where that easy. I write, but not frequently enough for author material.

#2: I had, perhaps mistakenly, beleived in good faith. Now, I'm wondering what to do with a 2nd boxset of a movie series I alreaady own for the next week...

#3: T'is cool, I'm unmarried.

#4: 22. Still a youngblood.

#5: Heh, I used to beleive that.... back when I was in highschool. Never let anything phase me back then... Maybe I've just gotten soft in my old age...
1. It IS that easy for you. You're the man.
2. Yea, I do to, but in reality you are only harming the person. People stay in situations like that for a reason.
3. Still a stud huh?
4. You aren't old yourself champ.
5. Time does fly though doesn't it. Well what you feel on the inside often affects your outside.

Darkstorm Zero
sorry to break your therapy session... guys... but what the hell happened here? he came back?? why does he hates me so much... whats with the anger...?? nevermind...

thanks for defense DZ.... but i still wont do any gargling... sorry... its not because i dont like you... its just that i dont swing that way.... LOL

and i hope ur life gets sorted out dude... we all go through tought times... best of luck smile

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Maybe he felt rejected and he started talking about penises? You guys are serious pimps. I don't know what it is...

1. It IS that easy for you. You're the man.
2. Yea, I do to, but in reality you are only harming the person. People stay in situations like that for a reason.
3. Still a stud huh?
4. You aren't old yourself champ.
5. Time does fly though doesn't it. Well what you feel on the inside often affects your outside.

#1: Maybe I should simply polish up my scriptwriting.

#2: He is one of the very few friends I have. I don't go out all that often.

#3: Yeah.

#4: 30 next month

#5: Heh, I feel old.

Tha C-Master
1. Yea, life is too short to do what you hate.
2. I'm your friend. smile
3. I knew it.
4. You're a youngun'. Young cats.
5. You're a cool guy, just look at the good.

samirerre
capcom vs snk 1,2 arent cacon
rugal would win cuz he is the king of fighters
ryu is another strong ninja

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samirerre
capcom vs snk 1,2 arent cacon

However, G.Rugal is the character we are discussing.

rugal would win cuz he is the king of fighters
ryu is another strong ninja

Actually, he would win because he is a strong character, not because he's from a specific game franchise.

No End N Site
Yeah dudes. G.Rugal is totally canon in this here thread.

Tha C-Master
He's canon to his own storyline and therefore of discussion.

samirerre
but why g.rugal???
02 rugal is stronger and faster
even omega rugal is better choiuse
why taking the bad version of that character

Darkstorm Zero
but why g.rugal???
02 rugal is stronger and faster
even omega rugal is better choiuse
why taking the bad version of that character

Uh, Wut?

G.Rugal is basically 02 Omega Rugal souped up with Satsui No Hadou... Nothing weaker about him.

samirerre
Uh, Wut?

G.Rugal is basically 02 Omega Rugal souped up with Satsui No Hadou... Nothing weaker about him.

actully no
omega and 02 has speed
g.rugal isnt fast like them

Tha C-Master
Besides teleporting.

Darkstorm Zero
actully no
omega and 02 has speed
g.rugal isnt fast like them

Exept for Rugal Execution, God Walk, walking speed, attack speed.... Heck, G.Rugal is simply faster in every way. The only thing that either other version that is faster is O/Rugal's Vanishing Rush...

qRZhfoJJ9CY

I know it's Mugen, but it is the 2 characters involved...

Tha C-Master
Darkstorm, stop being so right all of the time.

No End N Site
Why can't Rugal always keep his coat on?

Tha C-Master
He looks sexah!

Frisky Dingo
Tom Selleck is hot isn't he?

Tha C-Master
Yes you are.

samirerre
both them in the video are edited characters.
and bout ryu well he just cant do kaisar waves
but close one

Tha C-Master
G. Rugal and S. Akuma were the fastest characters in the game by a large amount.

Darkstorm Zero
both them in the video are edited characters.
and bout ryu well he just cant do kaisar waves
but close one

Even so, it's the same character hyoed up with Satsui No Hadou.

Tha C-Master
Sounds like a good drug.

Darkstorm Zero
I i i i intoxicating!

Tha C-Master
Pass some here.

samirerre
he has satsiu no hadou and lots of cool stuff
but who cares about all this .rugal can do very fast kaisar waves
and those flying kicks
he is in the same level of akuma.

Tha C-Master
Which one?

Darkstorm Zero
he has satsiu no hadou and lots of cool stuff
but who cares about all this .rugal can do very fast kaisar waves
and those flying kicks
he is in the same level of akuma.

#1: G.Rugal can also fire off very fast Kaiser waves, and charges them much more quickly than any other form of Rugal I have ever seen.

#2: G.Rugal also has flying kicks...

#3: G.Rugal is at Shin Akuma's level. No other forms of Rugal can touch that.

Tha C-Master
With the G-End.

samirerre
well thats becouse cvs system is slow .
all sf games are slow
g.rugal is fast for cvs charaters
but in normal kof games he is okay
if we talk aboit story line then okay but gameplay wise
no

Darkstorm Zero
You can up or down the gameplay speed ridiculously in CVS2....

Tha C-Master
CvsSNK2 is a very fast game. One reason I love it. SF3 is great but it is slower.

samirerre
cvs2 is slow SLOW
kof characters are waterd down
only sf fans can enjoy it

Tha C-Master
Better than SNK vs Capcom 2. Adjust the speed. Also it looks good and plays well, many KOF games look old, but to each his own.

No End N Site
Alotta KOF characters are watered down. That is the only thing I agree with that dude on.

Although 'some' of the SNK characters are better than they have ever been.

Tha C-Master
The gameplay can be over the top in KOF, but it doesn't mean they are actually more powerful. Check MUGEN.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>