Damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
zBDNyLrKl4U

MotionCityJimmy
Shiznit.

Rogue Jedi
That's ****ing AMAZING.

Insomniatric
Damn

Rogue Jedi
I think after some practice I could read that fast, but I'd run out of breath.

Insomniatric
I wish I could read that fast.

It would be awesome like in school when I get called on to read out of the textbook or something.

At first I'd read slow, then they'd tell me to speed up... then I'd start reading like that chick in the video... awesome.

dadudemon
1. She's screwing up a lot. Listen closely to her.

2. I thought every single kid did this, growing up? She just continued to do it as an adult. All my brothers and sisters did this, all my friends, and everyone in the second grade.

3. There's another thread for this kind of stuff. Official Videos thread.

4. John, that's a 3 day ban.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, she rocks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t544679.html

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. She's screwing up a lot. Listen closely to her.

2. I thought every single kid did this, growing up? She just continued to do it as an adult. All my brothers and sisters did this, all my friends, and everyone in the second grade.

3. There's another thread for this kind of stuff. Official Videos thread.

4. John, that's a 3 day ban.

1) No, she didn't. ONE little slip and people are all over her. That was really beast.
2) Then everyone you know is perfect.
3) This deserves its own thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
1) No, she didn't. ONE little slip and people are all over her. That was really beast.
3) This deserves its own thread. yes

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
3) This deserves its own thread.

1. Yes she did. Quite a few. In fact, almost every time it gets quiet, she makes tons of mistakes. You can't hear it because you listen to hip hop and are used to slurred or mispronounced words. Why don't you ask me to make a vid or something? That's the preferred "comeback" of people that get angry over criticizing something they like. "Oh yeah? Well, if it's so shitty, why don't YOU do better! HA!"

2. Incorrect. They mispronounced shit every bit the same. wink U mad, bro?

3. It does not. Nothing spectacular about mispronounced and slurred words. We have hip hop for that.

Insomniatric
1. Yes she did. Quite a few. In fact, almost every time it gets quiet, she makes tons of mistakes. You can't hear it because you listen to hip hop and are used to slurred or mispronounced words. Why don't you ask me to make a vid or something? That's the preferred "comeback" of people that get angry over criticizing something they like. "Oh yeah? Well, if it's so shitty, why don't YOU do better! HA!"

3. It does not. Nothing spectacular about mispronounced and slurred words. We have hip hop for that.

Man it's still pretty impressive if you ask me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Man it's still pretty impressive if you ask me.

Wait!

Why didn't you ask me to "put up or shutup"?

sad

Making a video where I do the same as she does would have been fun. sad

Insomniatric
Wait!

Why didn't you ask me to "put up or shutup"?

sad

Making a video where I do the same as she does would have been fun. sad

Lol go ahead.

But it's understandable to use that kind of argument.

It doesn't make sense for somebody to criticize somone who is likely more skilled in that area than they are.

I mean... it would be really stupid for like... anybody on this website to call Anderson "The Spider" Silva a terrible fighter, because he'd beat everybody on this site's ass with his hands tied behind his back.

Rogue Jedi

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/umad.jpg

Insomniatric

Not every MC mispronounces their words. It's usually just the shitty ones like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy.

dadudemon
Not every MC mispronounces their words. It's usually just the shitty ones like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy.

Prove it.

Cause last time I checked, no one single one pronounces their lyrics properly. In fact, the rhymes would be thrown off if they didn't mispronounce lots of their stuff.

Rogue Jedi
Prove it.

Cause last time I checked, no one single one pronounces their lyrics properly. In fact, the rhymes would be thrown off if they didn't mispronounce lots of their stuff. Beastie boys.

Insomniatric
Prove it.

Cause last time I checked, no one single one pronounces their lyrics properly. In fact, the rhymes would be thrown off if they didn't mispronounce lots of their stuff.

Eminem's usually pretty good about it. Sometimes he purposely mispronounces a word to make it funny, but normally he says it correctly.

Lupe Fiasco is good about it too.

There's more but they're just not coming to me right now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Beastie boys.

They definitely mispronounce their words.

Eminem's usually pretty good about it. Sometimes he purposely mispronounces a word to make it funny, but normally he says it correctly.

Lupe Fiasco is good about it too.

There's more but they're just not coming to me right now.

None of those pronounce their words properly.

There IS this dude on youtube. He's white, has lyrics that Marshall wish he was smart enough to make, and he pronounces most things properly. I CANNOT FIND HIMI!

Insomniatric

There IS this dude on youtube. He's white, has lyrics that Marshall wish he was smart enough to make, and he pronounces most things properly. I CANNOT FIND HIMI!

Man I still don't know why you think Eminem has bad lyrics.

uuJyJcZgFVA

The multi-syllabic rhymes on this song are INSANE. Even if you don't like Eminem, you gotta like this song. The flow is incredible.

"Ayo, biters are like tarantulas, vandalists
Livin as scandalous as a television evangelist
But I can handle this- I'm the rhyme biter crime fighter
Caped crusader takin care of undeservin lime lighters"

"Talkin that shit like you went black, guarded your back
Come to battle me and you get smacked as hard as you ACT"

Sorry but to me that's sick.

Another MC who pronounces his words good is Canibus.

Rogue Jedi

A lot of musicians do. Especially rappers. And country western singers. And metal bands. And.......Well, you get the idea.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A lot of musicians do. Especially rappers. And country western singers. And metal bands. And.......Well, you get the idea.

Heck yes they do. It's one of the reasons I don't really like lyrical music. Rarely do I listen to music (for enjoyment) that contains lyrics. A lot of alternative rock artists since the mid 90s have done this retarded over-exaggerated singing.

Also, this video is far superior to Ms. Slur lady:

GrIp3k5pJQM

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro?

steverules_2
She looked pretty hot big grin

Rogue Jedi
Uh....no.

mikeydude
First off. Wayne does it to keep the rhyme in tempo.
And since he doesn't write anything. He has a sort of default there.

Second. You're probably thinking of Potluck look up 2 minute drill you might pee yourself, he doesn't mispronounce any of his words. And he goes hard.

rusty_theron11
Waooooooooo this post is awesome, its really an amazing post
keep it up

psychokandy
If you slow it down, she's actually reciting Satanic verses.

The Nuul
Who the **** cares if she made some mistakes. She gets mad props for doing as good as she did. thumb up and still 1000 times better than what DDM can do.

Robtard
Lame; the Micromachine guy is both faster and doesn't slur/****-up the words.

The Nuul
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm162/Richo92/hatersgonnahate.gif

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who the **** cares if she made some mistakes. She gets mad props for doing as good as she did. thumb up and still 1000 times better than what DDM can do. That's not hard. Dadudemon is 1000times worth at every single thing than anyone.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Nuul
..and still 1000 times better than what DDM can do.

Yeah, cause I recorded myself and posted it on KMC for you to come to that conclusion. WEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by Bardock42
That's not hard. Dadudemon is 1000times worth at every single thing than anyone.

I don't understand what you're saying.

But, it's an insult.

So my reply:

You're sexy and really smart. (I mean both of those, for real.)

Rogue Jedi
I smell a challenge.

mikeydude
I smell an egg fart.

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro?

mikeydude
I ain't even mad.

Rogue Jedi
I aint even trippin'.

The Nuul
Originally posted by mikeydude
I smell an egg fart.

Nahh its just Steve breathing down your neck.

Rogue Jedi
ew

The Nuul
Originally posted by mikeydude
I smell an egg fart.

Just had one.

smile

Wait, did I just gross out RJ?

woot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.