Runner vs Gladiator/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins?

Runner defeats both of them; hes faster and can just endlessly use hit and run tactics until they both fall...

SuperiorTech
Team

Bentley
Supes solos.

Black bolt z
Runner.

Once again neither are touching him.

celeyhyga17
prolly runner? hmm.....

Lord_Talron
doesnt that depend on if he has the gem or not?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
doesnt that depend on if he has the gem or not? Not really.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes solos.

the Darkone
The Runner will b***h slap them both before they know what happen!

MrMind
Supes solos.

Don Corleone
Supes solos.

You're an evil man Mr. Bentley.

Colossus-Big C
Runner is trans-tier

he proved this when he manhandled surfer

Black bolt z
I hope people are joking when they say supes solos.

zopzop
The thing that scares me about the Runner is that people use his fight vs Thanos during the Thanos Quest arc as some sort of evidence he'd stomp.

He was using the Space Gem to amp, like all the Elders that had a gem.

Gladiator is no slouch in the speed department too. I remember in that "Black Celestial" story arc in the FF, Reed used some sort of "hyper time" device or something and appeared out of phase with the reality they were in.

Gladiator not only saw them, but accelerated himself to be able to speak and interact with them normally!

Team kills Runner.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
The thing that scares me about the Runner is that people use his fight vs Thanos during the Thanos Quest arc as some sort of evidence he'd stomp.

He was using the Space Gem to amp, like all the Elders that had a gem.

Gladiator is no slouch in the speed department too. I remember in that "Black Celestial" story arc in the FF, Reed used some sort of "hyper time" device or something and appeared out of phase with the reality they were in.

Gladiator not only saw them, but accelerated himself to be able to speak and interact with them normally!

Team kills Runner. he wrecked silver surfer in another comic

zopzop
Yeah Big C, I remember that. But this isn't Runner vs Gladiator OR Superman. It's Runner vs Gladiator AND Superman.

batdude123
Supes solos.

tkitna
Runner wins

Supes and Glads would like him too much to harm him

psycho gundam
team

Lord Feron
Runner, They would do as well as Surfer did. Neither once will be able to properly fight due to his likeability power or whatever it is.

D_Dude1210
But what if Runner's "likeability" power worked TOO well??? O_O

Runner: Errr, guyss... I don't like the look you're giving me...! Guys? GUYS?!?! NOOoooOO!

Bentley
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
But what if Runner's "likeability" power worked TOO well??? O_O

Runner: Errr, guyss... I don't like the look you're giving me...! Guys? GUYS?!?! NOOoooOO!

That would be epic big grin

Black bolt z
Runner>Thanos>These two.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you just say Runner > Thanos?

Good God.. please think before you post. Runner does win here.. but Runner greater than The Mad Titan.. No way. not even close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.