Alien Queen (AVP) vs the Moorwen (Outlander)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
The Alien Queen, I believe, most people know of, and I think the AVP version is tougher (certainly faster) than the 'Aliens' version, where Ripley in a slow-moving Loader proved sufficient.

However, I just saw 'Outlander' the other day, and the main antagonist -- the Moorwen -- seemed pretty impressive.

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Moorwen

It's most impressive feat was withstanding a massive fireball explosion (the equivalent of a swimming pool filled with flammable liquid), like a munitions dump going up. It's extremely fast, agile and stealthy, and it took a sword of hi-tech metal to cut it (metal possessed by a starfaring species). About the size of an elephant, it's also strong enough to easily burst through a log cage. Like the Alien Queen, it has a tail that can stab and is prehensile; however, the tail has multiple prongs/tendrils.

I envision the Moorwen taking this, but it would then succumb to wounds suffered from acid blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.