SSJ4 Goku vs LSSJ Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who would win? broly destroyed a galaxy and goku was cut by glass

TheAuraAngel
Well I wonder who you'd think would win....

SSJ4 Goku in a resounding Stomp.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well I wonder who you'd think would win....

SSJ4 Goku in a resounding Stomp.

thumb up

danteiscool
yeah, what you said. as much as GT sucks in comparison to DBZ, SS4 Goku STOMPS Broly.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by USSJ
who would win? broly destroyed a galaxy and goku was cut by glass

facepalm2

SS2 Goku would likely draw with or beat LSS Broly. SS3 and SS4 make it a ridiculous stomp.

menokokoro
You realize that nothing in that movie was cannon right? The fact that Brolly destroyed a galaxy is irrelevant, if it were cannon then yes, that would be way to much for them, but as is, no, goku looks at him and he explodes.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by menokokoro
You realize that nothing in that movie was cannon right? The fact that Brolly destroyed a galaxy is irrelevant, if it were cannon then yes, that would be way to much for them, but as is, no, goku looks at him and he explodes. no expression...you do relize broly was only in the movies right? For broly all of brolys feats are canon. He destroyed a galaxy on panel.

That being said Goku stomps.

Slaanesh
Goku easily

King Kandy
You realize that nothing in that movie was cannon right? The fact that Brolly destroyed a galaxy is irrelevant, if it were cannon then yes, that would be way to much for them, but as is, no, goku looks at him and he explodes.
lol. Broly only exists in non-canon material. You're basically saying that no feats from Broly can be used, in fights regarding him. I hope you realize how silly that is.

menokokoro
it may be silly, but the point still stands. the movies aren't accurate to the actual story, so him destroying a galaxy is meaningless because goku DID in fact beat Broly, even though he is a "galaxy destroyer" while goku isn't even close.

FinalAnswer
http://www.macrochan.org/images/B/E/BEAEQ6FSMPQKSEPKPWIMNFGRJ26JUERV.jpeg

Demonic Phoenix
it may be silly, but the point still stands. the movies aren't accurate to the actual story, so him destroying a galaxy is meaningless because goku DID in fact beat Broly, even though he is a "galaxy destroyer" while goku isn't even close.

The (original) point doesn't stand actually. You're still suggesting that Broly's feats not be taken into account due to the fact that they are non-canon. Normally, you would have a point, but only if Broly were a canon character. Non-canon characters only have non-canon feats to fall back on. Otherwise, there would be no point in using them, and any thread with a non-canon character would be a waste of time.

Besides, Goku in that movie only beat Broly via a cheapshot after a power-up.

Also, when exactly does Broly bust or destroy a galaxy? As far as I know, he attacked one, and destroyed planets in it bit by bit. Given that beings like Kid Buu and Freeza destroyed planets easily, they could do the same.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The (original) point doesn't stand actually. You're still suggesting that Broly's feats not be taken into account due to the fact that they are non-canon. Normally, you would have a point, but only if Broly were a canon character. Non-canon characters only have non-canon feats to fall back on. Otherwise, there would be no point in using them, and any thread with a non-canon character would be a waste of time.

Besides, Goku in that movie only beat Broly via a cheapshot after a power-up.

Also, when exactly does Broly bust or destroy a galaxy? As far as I know, he attacked one, and destroyed planets in it bit by bit. Given that beings like Kid Buu and Freeza destroyed planets easily, they could do the same. no, the original point was wrong because i stated it wrong, not because that is what i was thinking. I am only saying that the galaxy feat doesn't count because we KNOW that goku can't do that, and he still defeated him, and there is no way that getting a powerup from ALL his friends, even if they were at full power and died from giving him all their energy, would give him enough power to do so, at least not all at once.

At the begining of the movie, he apparently destroyed a galaxy, that was the introduction to the legendary super sayan.

Demonic Phoenix
no, the original point was wrong because i stated it wrong, not because that is what i was thinking. I am only saying that the galaxy feat doesn't count because we KNOW that goku can't do that, and he still defeated him, and there is no way that getting a powerup from ALL his friends, even if they were at full power and died from giving him all their energy, would give him enough power to do so, at least not all at once.

At the begining of the movie, he apparently destroyed a galaxy, that was the introduction to the legendary super sayan.

No one in the DBU can bust a galaxy at once.

The indication is that Broly destroyed most of the galaxy by destroying planets in it over a long period of time. He didn't bust it all at once. It took time. Freeza, & Kid Buu are all capable of this as they are Planet-Busters, and Goku has beaten them.
The fact that said Galaxy still remains during the time Goku and co. are in it, proves that Broly did not destroy it.
So yeah, him destroying a galaxy is pretty much a dubbing error combined with fanboi wank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc

Personally, I right now doubt that LSS Broly could beat Super Perfect Cell, let alone Teen SS2 Gohan.

NemeBro
You realize that nothing in that movie was cannon right? The fact that Brolly destroyed a galaxy is irrelevant, if it were cannon then yes, that would be way to much for them, but as is, no, goku looks at him and he explodes. Actually, technically, since Broly IS noncanon, it is the power progression of the canon DBZ universe that is irrelevant to him, and only his feats should be taken into consideration when debating him.

That said, it was not really clear if Broly one shot a galaxy or not.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
No one in the DBU can bust a galaxy at once.

The indication is that Broly destroyed most of the galaxy by destroying planets in it over a long period of time. He didn't bust it all at once. It took time. Freeza, & Kid Buu are all capable of this as they are Planet-Busters, and Goku has beaten them.
The fact that said Galaxy still remains during the time Goku and co. are in it, proves that Broly did not destroy it.
So yeah, him destroying a galaxy is pretty much a dubbing error combined with fanboi wank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc

Personally, I right now doubt that LSS Broly could beat Super Perfect Cell, let alone Teen SS2 Gohan. I disagree with nothing you said. I was simply responding to the first post, and his take on the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.