Crossbones vs Daredevil H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
This takes place in a 20ft x 20ft 20ft cage.

WHAT IS THE OUTCOME??

(I apologise if this has already been done)

thanos-prime
DD.

jinzin
Bones for the win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
Bones for the win.

I agree, Matt won't be able to use his agility in this environment and it's h2h so billy-club cable is forbidden.

Lord_Talron
hes not going to be at disadvantage here. the cage size is plenty for him to move around and he doesnt need his billy club as much as you think he does

Eternal Idol
Bones for the win.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I agree, Matt won't be able to use his agility in this environment and it's h2h so billy-club cable is forbidden.
thumb up

I'm tempted to say speed kills, but I think their speed and fighting skills are close enough that the match would end with Crossbones simply overpowering Daredevil.

leonidas
2 of my faves. always wanted to see a knock-down-drag-out between these 2. i'd normally say dd i think, but given the limited environment, i think this favors bones slightly. i can still see matt taking some, but i think bones would take a slight majority in this setting.

Lord_Talron
matt can and will fight as dirty or dirtier than bones. i think he takes this, but barely

Juk3n
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
matt can and will fight as dirty or dirtier than bones. i think he takes this, but barely
Some truth here, Matt is dirty when he needs to be, and not just dirty for dirty sakes, dirty with killer intent, specialized knowledge , i say he has a fair chance to nerve strike win. Id give him 6.

jinzin
eh, I give Bones a healthy majority in this fight, but that's because of his performances against Cap.

Prep-Man
DD.

leonidas
eh, I give Bones a healthy majority in this fight, but that's because of his performances against Cap.

it's because you hate daredevil. big grin

Juk3n

I get that, but..i don't know the logic is kinda..well, he IS a Cap foe afterall eh? I mean I wouldn't give bullseye the nod over say..shiva despite selected performances vs Daredevil and/or Elektra right?

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
it's because you hate daredevil. big grin
I AM DAREDEVIL! mad

jinzin
Originally posted by Juk3n
I get that, but..i don't know the logic is kinda..well, he IS a Cap foe afterall eh? I mean I wouldn't give bullseye the nod over say..shiva despite selected performances vs Daredevil and/or Elektra right?

Well no... but then again, Dardevil curbs Bullseye by himself in most of their encounters. Elektra does the same thing and Bullseye has months of specialized training specifically for her. erm

Bullseye's 2V1 fight is an awesome feat but a lone one.

It's a reason to give him wins in a fight against either one on the forum but not good enough to give him the majority....... *deep breath* lol

That said... Crossbones taking it to Cap is the relative bulk of his fighting career. It's a norm for him not an exception. On top of which I'm really having a hard time trying to remember where he's underperformed... The only times I can think of are 3 occasions.
1 when he got one shot by Wolverine during Fallen Son, but that wasn't a fight and he wasn't in great shape.
2 when he got beat by Bucky the first time they met immediately after Cap got shot down... but that was after he divebombed Bucky into an apartment rooftop from 30 plus feet in the air breaking his arm and fracturing his skull in the process.

And finally 3, when Bucky put the boots to him during their second fight. But Crossbones was winning that fight until Sin tried to interfere and got thrown at Bones allowing Bucky to get the momentum he needed to press his advantage, and even then he put Bones down by breaking his ribs with that robotic arm. It's the only "low performance" fight I can think of though it had circumstances, but Brock rectified that fight the next time he saw Bucky beating him from pillar to post...

Annnnnnnnnd I'm preaching again aren't I? dammit, sorry. lol.

Meh, I just think Bones typically fights on a very high tier in the MU and that combined with him being built like a brick shithouse would probably be bad news for Matty.

Besides, while it certainly wouldn't make up the pillar of my case for Brock, the fact that he already ran through Daredevil and was beating on Bullseye doesn't help their case IMO (yes, I'm aware DD wasn't together for that fight).

I'm gonna still give it to Crossbones, I hadn't thought about the fact that DD's boxed in and missing his clubs but I'm sure that's gonna be a pain in his ass too.

Lord_Talron
hes not really that boxed in, theres plenty of room for him to move around

jinzin
for a guy who typically verts at 15-20 feet after a night of rooftop running its boxed in.

tkitna
Dont know where to go with this. Didnt Cap beat Crossbones before without the SSS in the 'Streets Of Poison' arc?

Eh, Matt 6/10

King Castle
i by character i am willing to believe Crossbones can be the slight majority but with DD knowing who he is facing he wont go down without a fight and see him using a lot of pressure point attacks to make up the difference.

i'll say crossbones 5.5 of the time but barely

Daredevil1
Daredevil wins after a tough fight. When Bones defeated DD he really wasn't at his best coming back from hell and his senses were off.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Daredevil wins after a tough fight. When Bones defeated DD he really wasn't at his best coming back from hell and his senses were off.

Has anypne got any scans of DD getting beat by Crossbones?

jinzin
Will soon, I'm making a Bones respect thread.

Deadline
^ You're not allowed to make respect threads of characters I like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.