Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingofGarp
No prep for either combatants.
The battle setting is in Metropolis.

There are two rounds, round 1 is with standard equipment and weaponry. Round 2 is with hand-to-hand.

StiltmanFTW
Isn't Terry in his suit stronger than DS?

Omega Vision
Terry might have slightly superior stats to DS, cool gadgets, and flight but he lacks Bruce Wayne's skill and tactics.

Deathstroke 7-8/10 in 1 and 10/10 in 2.

King Castle
i give it to DS better trained with experience to edge out terry.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
i give it to DS better trained with experience to edge out terry.

JLU Terry was pretty experienced stick out tongue

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
JLU Terry was pretty experienced stick out tongue i have like 3 comics of batman beyond embarrasment

JLU dont count! mad non canon to the current young terry

BlackZero30x
Batty Beyond has inadvisability in his suit....along with his enhanced strength gadgets....

i know ds has lots of skill but idk if it's enough to compare with terry's advantages

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Batty Beyond has inadvisability in his suit....along with his enhanced strength gadgets....

i know ds has lots of skill but idk if it's enough to compare with terry's advantages

yeah agree.

Prep-Man
Didn't Terry take Superman blows to the suit and surive?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Batty Beyond has invisibility in his suit....along with his enhanced strength and gadgets....

fixed...and haha i put inadvisability first......

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah agree.

thumb up and nice sig!

Marvelknight
Deathstroke 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.