Do you truly enjoy this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingofGarp
Just asking for your honest opinions if you really like this forum big grin

~Bun Bun~
I enjoy the folks.

My family actually knows what this site is because I talk about some people alot. LOL

Dave_97
I enjoy hardcore masturbation.

click Here for hardcore masturbation.

Remember kids, always lend a Helping Hand to those in need.

King Castle
it's alright...bloigensrug

StarCraft2
Let me answer your question with these

http://gothschlampen.com/~tk/mega_milk_1227708909470.jpg http://www.videobeta.net/gifs/7194.gif http://www.videobeta.net/gifs/7194.gifhttp://www.hollowstone.net/img/gifs/ass_shake.gif

DarkC
Not really anymore, most of the cool people are gone.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingofGarp
Just asking for your honest opinions if you really like this forum big grin Is this your homework, Larry?

JKozzy
wavey

Scythe
Hardly, there's quite a few morons here and there that drag this place down. So, it has its moments. Not enough to leave, but possibly getting there sometime.

Also this:

Originally posted by DarkC
Not really anymore, most of the cool people are gone.

The Red
Honestly, none of the people I befriended when I first joined come here anymore. It's alright though.

ADarksideJedi
Yep!

MotionCityJimmy
I don't know, I just got here. Noob.

Rogue Jedi
KMC is great. Poeple who moan about all the "cool" people being gone, they don't realize that there are just as many "cool" people here now, they just have to get to know them.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
KMC is great. Poeple who moan about all the "cool" people being gone, they don't realize that there are just as many "cool" people here now, they just have to get to know them. YEAH! what the pedo said.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
YEAH! what the pedo said. *****, who told you to talk?

Dave_97
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*****, who told you to talk? nooooooooooooooobody.

nobody ever tells me to talk, yet i keep doing it, perv like and such.

say, you're lookin' good, been working out?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Hardly, there's quite a few morons here and there that drag this place down.

You should try posting around more in other places like the Anime/Manga, GDF, comic book sections, conspiracy, and video game sections.

Also, WEEEEEEEEEE!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
nooooooooooooooobody.

nobody ever tells me to talk, yet i keep doing it, perv like and such.

say, you're lookin' good, been working out? Yes.

Insomniatric
Of course everybody enjoys it.

Mainly because I'm here.

mikeydude
I smell and ego.
Or is that an eggo? I can't tell.

Ax3l
Back when it was interesting, maybe.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ax3l
Back when it was interesting, maybe.

In your opinion, what made it more interesting in that time than now? (I'm serious. I genuinely want to know genuine reasons.)

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
You should try posting around more in other places like the Anime/Manga, GDF, comic book sections, conspiracy, and video game sections.

Also, WEEEEEEEEEE!

I do, it's alright. I dislike most anime, so I go to the VG and CB forums every now and then. I think it's abit hard to keep a convo though cuz I don't read that many recent comics nor have that much time to post. I'll leave a convo, come back a few days later and it's already long gone, interest just kinda went away after awhile.

Rogue Jedi
In your opinion, what made it more interesting in that time than now? (I'm serious. I genuinely want to know genuine reasons.) Oh snappage.

Scythe
In your opinion, what made it more interesting in that time than now? (I'm serious. I genuinely want to know genuine reasons.)

To me, it's the fact that I miss some of the peope that were around back then. The people I befriended when I first got here sorta grow with you after knowing them. People like SlipknoT and Selphie obviously can't be replaced. Though we can make new friends and move on and such, it's kinda not the same. I've made a few new ones, and that's prolly what keeps me here.

Insomniatric
To me, it's the fact that I miss some of the peope that were around back then. The people I befriended when I first got here sorta grow with you after knowing them. People like SlipknoT and Selphie obviously can't be replaced. Though we can make new friends and move on and such, it's kinda not the same. I've made a few new ones, and that's prolly what keeps me here.

Lucky for you, I'm here.

I'm like the glue that holds this place together.

nah jk I'm not really that arrogant

I do like this forum though.

Leo.M
I do when I'm bored. its something to do while you're working/school/kill time. fatpanda

Lord Shadow Z

I do, found it while I was in college and stayed ever since. Even when I wasnt active for long periods I knew I'd come back. Its the only forum I'm actually registered to as well, I don't believe in posting the same thing on multiple sites, so I just lurk on the likes of Superhero Hype and CBM.com.

Rogue Jedi
Been here steady since '03. Obviously I like it.

King of Anglia
I used to really enjoy this forum when I posted under chillmeistergen. For some reason I just can't get into it anymore, though. I've actively tried to come back a few times and either haven't enjoyed it enough to stay or been banned.

I think I maybe stopped enjoying the debates on here. That's what I was truly here for; but it would always just turn out exactly the same way with the same people taking the same stances.

dadudemon
I do, it's alright. I dislike most anime, so I go to the VG and CB forums every now and then. I think it's abit hard to keep a convo though cuz I don't read that many recent comics nor have that much time to post. I'll leave a convo, come back a few days later and it's already long gone, interest just kinda went away after awhile.

That's fair and no one could argue with that.

Indeed. There are several posters that I miss from the old days. They really were great. The Grey Fox is one of them. Well, that's just the start of a list of about 25-30 posters. I listed them out, one day, to someone in a PM and I was surprised at how many people I could name that I missed (it was like....22 or something.)

Originally posted by King of Anglia
I used to really enjoy this forum when I posted under chillmeistergen. For some reason I just can't get into it anymore, though. I've actively tried to come back a few times and either haven't enjoyed it enough to stay or been banned.

I think I maybe stopped enjoying the debates on here. That's what I was truly here for; but it would always just turn out exactly the same way with the same people taking the same stances.

What if you could come back as your original account and you knew you wouldn't get banned for stating your opinions about stuff? Would you stick around and post more often? BTW, you were one of the posters I was referring to in my post above to Scythe. Of all the posters, you would post very insightful "outside the box" stuff in the GDF. I really enjoyed that and I wish you would post more. Sometimes, we get very linear in our conversations, there, and could use a fresh approach to the subjects being discussed.

For example, you were the one that brought up that law enforcement should be held to a higher standard so that when they break the law, they should be punished more harshly. It's something I believe, to this day. You were also the one that said someone should not be called a hero for what their profession calls them to do: a hero is someone that goes outside the norm or skill of what they have, and saves a life or something like that. That makes perfect sense. This is the kind of stuff we are missing from our conversations.

King of Anglia
I'd be a lot more likely to post under my original username, yeah. Whether I like it or not, that name's got a lot of posts for people to attribute a personality to.

dadudemon
I'd be a lot more likely to post under my original username, yeah. Whether I like it or not, that name's got a lot of posts for people to attribute a personality to.

Those are my sentiments, as well. I would have preferred to keep "TheDudeMan", which was my original internet screen-name back when I first started using the internets (mid to late 90s.) One day, I may change my name to "TheDudeMan".

Bardock42
Those are my sentiments, as well. I would have preferred to keep "TheDudeMan", which was my original internet screen-name back when I first started using the internets (mid to late 90s.) One day, I may change my name to "TheDudeMan".

You'll always be dadouchebag to me hug

Your posting style tends to shine through, though I'd prefer that too.

Strangelove
I listed them out, one day, to someone in a PM and I was surprised at how many people I could name that I missed (it was like....22 or something.) Was I one? ;x

Strangelove
KMC is not the same place I remember, but that doesn't mean it's no longer good.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
Was I one? ;x

No, because you did not vow to never post again, were not perma-banned, and still posted when I compiled that list. Even now, because you show up every now and then, I still wouldn't put you on that list. It's more of a "naughty" list than a "nice" list, from KMC mods perspectives, though. Some never did anything wrong but still left anyway. Most were just good folk.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You'll always be dadouchebag to me hug.

Boy, you sure do know how to sweet talk a gal. awesome

Strangelove
No, because you did not vow to never post again, were you perma-banned, and still posted when I compiled that list. Even now, because you show up every now and then, I still wouldn't put you on that list. It's more of a "naughty" list than a "nice" list, from KMC mods perspectives, though. Some never did anything wrong but still left anyway. Most were just good folk. I was and still am a bit of a goody two shoes lol.

King of Anglia
It's not a particular concern of mine at the moment, but I would like to be able to post again properly. I spent the years that I truly grew into an adult on here and although it's uncomfortable to read, I'm still proud of the person I was then and the person I have since become.

I also made friends here. You've always been nice to me on a personal level, dadudemon, but others that I really got on with were Bardock, Selphie, Scythe, Robtard, Sadoku Girth (sp), PVS. All that gang (I'm sure I've left out a lot of people) - but you lot were always very cool.

I sort of miss being able to log onto a place, spill my heart out, have a go at someone or just voice my opinion on something to people on the other side of the world and think nothing of it. I think maybe I'm just growing up and that's the problem.

I've been through a lot since I was banned from this place. A lot of good and a lot of really bad; but it's very nice to see some familiar names, as sad as that may be.

If a mod bans this account then I suppose that's the test. I don't intend to cause any trouble with it and I've been as honest as I can. Do what you will. But I will not post again if some grudge from years ago gets stirred up by this.

Scythe
It's not a particular concern of mine at the moment, but I would like to be able to post again properly. I spent the years that I truly grew into an adult on here and although it's uncomfortable to read, I'm still proud of the person I was then and the person I have since become.

I also made friends here. You've always been nice to me on a personal level, dadudemon, but others that I really got on with were Bardock, Selphie, Scythe, Robtard, Sadoku Girth (sp), PVS. All that gang (I'm sure I've left out a lot of people) - but you lot were always very cool.

I sort of miss being able to log onto a place, spill my heart out, have a go at someone or just voice my opinion on something to people on the other side of the world and think nothing of it. I think maybe I'm just growing up and that's the problem.

I've been through a lot since I was banned from this place. A lot of good and a lot of really bad; but it's very nice to see some familiar names, as sad as that may be.

If a mod bans this account then I suppose that's the test. I don't intend to cause any trouble with it and I've been as honest as I can. Do what you will. But I will not post again if some grudge from years ago gets stirred up by this.

Right? I miss postin' around with you and Selph. Good times, good times.

Strangelove

If a mod bans this account then I suppose that's the test. I don't intend to cause any trouble with it and I've been as honest as I can. Do what you will. But I will not post again if some grudge from years ago gets stirred up by this. who are you?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
who are you?

The Chill Meister! big grin

(>^^)>
i used to love the crap outa this place, ofcourse i'm one of the people who stuck mostly to the rp sections, and they are almost entirely dead now, and nobody from back when i started is still here, so i dont enjoy this place much anymore, and dont stop by often, but if the rp sections came back to life, well then hot damn i'd be all over kmc again

Dave_97
i enjoy what kmc means to me.
on a personal level.

Its a place to kick back, open a cold one, and to say the extremely stupid shit i like to say.

its always been about the laughs for me.
some of you roll with it.
some of you dont.

in real life i have to give a shit about how im judged, but not here.
so i do the pervy thing, and the idiot thing, i can just relax and be a kid again, and i think its kind of important to hold on to that part of your life, no matter how childish you are.
sometimes you just need to loosen up and smear some paint on the walls with your hands.

thats what kmc is to me, its the wall covered in finger paint.

and i know, it sounds kinda cheesy, but in my life, the life none of you really know about, its stressful, and depressing.
im at home here, i can just be as silly as i want.
it cheers me up.

even though a lot of you wouldnt think that way about me, you're all like family to me. even the ones i dont talk to.
i trust you all, and i know i dont take things seriously 'round here, but i am overly serious out here in my world, so i need you guys, i need kmc.
and man that sounded gay, i mean honestly could i be anymore gay right now?
this shit was so gay, that even john had enough mindset to notice the vast amounts of cock foaming from my mouth.

i love you all, and let us never be serious again.
http://blog.jackpotcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/billandted2.jpg
Catch 'yah later dudes!

Bardock42
The Chill Meister! big grin

The Chill Meister General even.

Super Marie 64

Mixed feelings. One of the reasons I stick around, is one of the reasons I don't like it. All-in-all, I enjoy it.

killamikeyd9898
i enjoy messing with people but to actually stay and be a part of this forum would be gay

killamikeyd9898
thats y i love the hate forum cuz i can just bash on people without ramifications

Insomniatric
Originally posted by killamikeyd9898
thats y i love the hate forum cuz i can just bash on people without ramifications

Do you enjoy being an Internet Tough Guy?

healthylife
I enjoy the forum,really))) I like virtual talk)))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.