Birthday threads suck anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
awehuhd

Dave_97
its your birthday?
how the **** should i know?

Rogue Jedi
Emo.

That ACDC Chick
bewbz

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
bewbz

steverules_2
I'm surprised that I usually get a birthday thread, I didn't know I was so well known confused Guess it's the avatar

That ACDC Chick
its the
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
bewbz

Rogue Jedi
Yes it is.

steverules_2
Thought so

Itzak
Hey xyz... you forgot my birthday thread this year. no expression

steverules_2
Can't recall him ever wishing me a happy birthday, but then I don't remember much of my last birthday...just remember hating turning 20 erm And AC/DC chick made my bday thread big grin

The Red
My birthday was Friday. I turned 21. It was my golden birthday.

dodymike
When it comes to settlements and employment agreements, make sure you get the most out of your negotiation with the assistance of a licensed Dallas employment discrimination lawyer. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury or is dealing with any type of employment law issue, we can help. The Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson offers 26 years of experience in fighting for the rights of those who have been wronged by an employer or third party, whether through negligence, discrimination or abuse. Serving Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Plano and Allen, TX and the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Dan A. Atkerson fights for the rights of those dealing with a personal injury claim or other employment law issue, representing them with care and compassion, every step of the way.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dodymike
When it comes to settlements and employment agreements, make sure you get the most out of your negotiation with the assistance of a licensed Dallas employment discrimination lawyer. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury or is dealing with any type of employment law issue, we can help. The Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson offers 26 years of experience in fighting for the rights of those who have been wronged by an employer or third party, whether through negligence, discrimination or abuse. Serving Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Plano and Allen, TX and the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Dan A. Atkerson fights for the rights of those dealing with a personal injury claim or other employment law issue, representing them with care and compassion, every step of the way. Nar Nar's.

Bardock42
Dave said you came out of the closet, is that true?

Insomniatric
I agree. Birthday threads suck.

My birthday was last month you assholes.

nah jk I don't really care

ADarksideJedi
Happy Birthday.

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
Can't recall him ever wishing me a happy birthday, but then I don't remember much of my last birthday...just remember hating turning 20 erm And AC/DC chick made my bday thread big grin
Nah Bro. I did. She made one after I did then peach moved hers to mine.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dave said you came out of the closet, is that true? Dave has quite the imagination.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Itzak
Hey xyz... you forgot my birthday thread this year. no expression Oooooooooooooh......****.........no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dave has quite the imagination.

He said it about xyz actually. I guess it's already well known that you are "fabulous"

Mairuzu
I don't have birthdays because imgay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.