Armageddon or Ragnorok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Armageddon... everything will burn up in hellfire, same what the bible said. burn everything in hellfire brimstone.
i look at this as big crunch theory where all stars/galaxies cannot expand in a vast empty space and not enough gravity to expand further so all galaxies come together crunch everything thus burning up every life. after the big crunch/armageddon, there will be a new big bang or "new heaven and the new earth" as the bible said.

or

Ragnorok... everything will freez even the gods themselves odin and thor will freez.
i look at this as a big freez theory where all the stars in the galaxies burn up their energy fuel and become big balls of ashes emiting no energy. and all the life in surrounding planets start to freez due to no sun exposure. this is where galaxies/stars keep on expanding to the vast empty space called universe. and when the last red dwarf/sun/star used up the energy to shine brightly in the universe, Ragnorok begins.

there is a mathematical equation that says that everything that exist will rot or will run out of energy but i dont know that equation.

I vote 4 Armageddon

General_Iroh
I vote ragnarok, so all of my peasants will turn into warriors.

BruceSkywalker
shall i ask thor or read various thor comics instead???

Rogue Jedi
Ragnawuuuuuuuuuuuut

ADarksideJedi
Can't argee with any on the poll being that we do not now when the world will end and what will happen.

Deja~vu
I'm hoping for alien invasion or the nice kind.

The Dark Cloud
The earth will eventually be burned up in about 5 billion years when the sun runs out of hydrogen and expands to become a red giant.

captainwesker
Doesn't Odin get eaten by Fenrir during Ragnorok? If I HAD to choose, I suppose it'll be Armeggedon.

Mindship
Big Rip ftw. Otherwise, Ragnarok.

Lord Lucien
Ragnarok. Sounds cooler.

DarkC
Lol, if our sun did the whole red giant/white dwarf thing, wouldn't we have both? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.