Kingpin ( classic) vs. Bruce Wayne ( no Batsuit) h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Fights in some alley way.

Black bolt z
Kingpin.

Lord_Talron
bruce barely hurts him (when he actually lands hits)

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
bruce barely hurts him (when he actually lands hits) actually ? U saying Kingpin is faster than bruce ?

Lord_Talron
kingpin's still fast, but classic landed hits on spidey and caused spidey to remark how fast he is

jinzin
Batman fights valiantly.... and loses.

Marvelknight
Bruce Wayne 7/10.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by jinzin
Batman fights valiantly.... and loses. thumb up

King Castle
batman would curl up in a ball having a flash back of his parents death in the ally after kingpin smacks him a few times giving him a concussion

Lord_Talron
batman will start calling himself wuce brayne because of the permanent brain damage

Marvelknight
Spider-Man holds back all the time against Kingpin. If Peter Wasn't holding Back, Kingpin's going down hard.

Bruce doesn't have any armor on here. So he'll be even faster now. I don't know why I see this talk of Bruce Wayen losing. Bruce is a top tier master martial artist and physically at the peak of perfection. Pressure point strikes ftw.

King Castle
pressure point attacks?!

you dont think DD, Cap and Red skull havent tried that?
drylaugh
i dont think you realize how big of a monster classic kingpin was

yeh, now Spidey holds back he has grown in age, experience and power but back in the day that wasnt the case when facing Kingpin.. he get mad and hit him with everything he had as an inexperience early 20 yr old and Kingpin took those blows like a champ, back when Spidey's strength was more in the 2 to 5 ton range.

come on man you have the spidey sig you know that.
"you know it to be true"

Bouboumaster
batman will start calling himself wuce brayne because of the permanent brain damage

laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I don't know why I see this talk of Bruce Wayen losing.

Because you don't understand what kind of rep gets built off taking down guys like Cap, Spidey, Black Cat, Redskull, and DD... no expression

This doesn't come as a surprise.
Bruce is a top tier master martial artist and physically at the peak of perfection. Pressure point strikes ftw.

Fisk is a like-tier martial artist, physically at the peak of perfection PLUS.

Fisk crushing Batsy ftw.

Eternal Idol
Classic Kingpin ftw.... too strong, too durable.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by King Castle
pressure point attacks?!

drylaugh

yeh, now Spidey holds back he has grown n age, experience and power but back in the day that wasnt the case when facing Kingpin.. she he get mad and hit him with he had as an inexperience early 20 yr old and Kingpin took those blows like a champ, back when Spidey's strength was more in the 2 to 5 ton range.

"you know it to be true"

Yeah but you really think Bruce will lose? I don't think Kingpin can beat Batman h2h imo.

Black bolt z
Yeah but you really think Bruce will lose? I don't think Kingpin can beat Batman h2h imo. He can.

jinzin
pressure point attacks?!

drylaugh

yeh, now Spidey holds back he has grown n age, experience and power but back in the day that wasnt the case when facing Kingpin.. she he get mad and hit him with he had as an inexperience early 20 yr old and Kingpin took those blows like a champ, back when Spidey's strength was more in the 2 to 5 ton range.

"you know it to be true"

What the hell do you think?!
OF COURSE HE KNOWS THAT SHIT! He's read over a thousand comics! jawdrop

Marvelknight
Because you don't understand what kind of rep gets built off taking down guys like Cap, Spidey, Black Cat, Redskull, and DD... no expression

This doesn't come as a surprise.

Fisk is a like-tier martial artist, physically at the peak of perfection PLUS.

Fisk crushing Batsy ftw.

Imo I think it's Bull that he beat those guys. But whatever.

jinzin
Yeah, his entire fighting career is "bull"
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay.

King Castle
it would be Bull if he was doing it now with a ruined body from gunshots, stabbings, ton punches and age.

it wasnt bull in the time the stories took place hence why the OP stated "Classic Kingpin"

there is no way around that..

i mean you could say classic spiderman from the 80's only and it be like pulling out current feats of strength speed that are over the top for his classic non experienced and not fully powered spiderman.

Lord KMC
Classic Fisk is superhuman regarding brute strength and maybe durability but Wayne is too fast, too smart, and no slouch regarding physical power either so he takes this.

There's nothing that a good ol' Batkick can't fix..

batman

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Classic Fisk is superhuman regarding brute strength and maybe durability but Wayne is too fast, too smart, and no slouch regarding physical power either so he takes this.

There's nothing that a good ol' Batkick can't fix..

batman No he is no slouch in that.

But kingpin is almost as fast and much stronger and much more durable.

Marvelknight
Yeah, his entire fighting career is "bull"
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay.

Not saying that. But the skill range is wide when compared to Bruce. I'll have to evaluate before making a decision.

jinzin
If Captain America wasn't "too fast" for Kingpin, Batman certainly will not be.

Black bolt z
Not saying that. But the skill range is wide when compared to Bruce. I'll have to evaluate before making a decision. Skill doesn't determine a battle.

And Kingpin anit bad in that either.

jinzin
Not saying that. But the skill range is wide when compared to Bruce. I'll have to evaluate before making a decision.

You just did say that.

Lord KMC
..Skill, speed, intelligence, and grit are deciding factors.

All are in Bruce's favor.

Fisk is a lot stronger and more durable but Bats is almost superhuman regarding strength as well erm

King Castle
i wish i wasnt so lazy that i would actually search for classic kingpins fights and feats to stop this foolishness

but for now this is how i see it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/Charagon/batmanvskingpin.jpg

jinzin

Fisk is a lot stronger and more durable but Bats is almost superhuman regarding strength as well erm

No..............

He's grossly superhuman in strength. erm

Black bolt z

Fisk is a lot stronger and more durable but Bats is almost superhuman regarding strength as well erm skill speed and intelligence and grit are only deciding factors if you are leaps and bounds above your opponent.

Batman isn't leaps and bounds about batman in Kingpin.

And Kingpin is far above batman in strength and durability. Thats how he is going to win.

Lord KMC
He's grossly superhuman in strength. erm
Enlighten me as to just how you imagine Batman losing this then...

Originally posted by Black bolt z
And Kingpin is far above batman in strength and durability. Thats how he is going to win.
That makes no sense. You claimed that 4 different factors don't mean Bruce can pull a win yet 2 different factors can get Will the decisive blow. Brute strength almost never wins a fight erm

King Castle
okay i found his respect thread, let us thank Digi for his hard work.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t444580.html

Marvelknight

I know what you mean. Batman put down Solomon Grundy.

jinzin

oh woops... sorry, I'm tired (long weekend) I thought you said fisk was almost superhuman in strength. Woops.

jinzin

Who was CLEARLY as skilled a Kingpin. no expression

Eternal Idol
A very weak version of Solomon Grundy.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Still more powerful than Kingpin, though.

Eternal Idol
Still more powerful than Kingpin, though.
Stronger, but not as durable.

Happy Dance

Marvelknight
And did we forget Bane here people? Batman beat him too. Oh yeah, and Bane is highly skilled.

Lord KMC
oh woops... sorry, I'm tired (long weekend) I thought you said fisk was almost superhuman in strength. Woops.
I see, Fisk is stronger but not as much as you're claiming, Wayne can press about half a ton or so.

Yep.

jinzin
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Who was AS SKILLED as Kingpin! no expression

Black bolt z
I still have to see proof of how batman wins.

King Castle
moving on

Originally posted by jrodslam
Heres the resp of the Cap fight Digi..

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8701/kpvc02js5.th.jpghttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9385/kpvc03tg6.th.jpg

Cap is lucky Falcon saves his ass.

strength feat

Originally posted by jrodslam
Matt struggles to move a vault door with 2 hands while Kingpin easily does it with 1.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6268/daredevil17112ir1.th.jpghttp://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7008/daredevil17113rf3.th.jpghttp://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7440/daredevil17114xj1.th.jpg

jinzin
I see, Fisk is stronger but not as much as you're claiming, Wayne can press about half a ton or so.

Yep.

Not as much as I'm saying?

He's pushed Spidey through a concrete wall, DURING a contest of strength.

Eternal Idol
Who was AS SKILLED as Kingpin! no expression
arrrgh

jinzin
I still have to see proof of how batman wins.

By being better at hand to hand than Cap WITH his super soldier serum, superior stats, likened skills, Fenris resistant armor, and shield. DD with his billy club, armor, and radar sense. Red skull with his likened skills and enhanced physical attributes. And Spiderman with his super strength, speed, reflexes, agility, durability, pre cog and webbing! eek!

BATKICK BABY!

Lord KMC
He's pushed Spidey through a concrete wall, DURING a contest of strength.
High-end feat, on top of the fact that Parker was a lot weaker way back then.

Black bolt z
By being better at hand to hand than Cap WITH his super soldier serum, superior stats, likened sills, Fenris resistant armor, and shield. DD with his billy club, armor, and radar sense. Red skull with his enhanced physical attributes. And Spiderman with his super strength, speed, reflexes, agility, durability, pre cog and webbing! eek!

BATKICK BABY! Your logic is sound and secure. I concede stick out tongue

King Castle
lets not forget that classic kingpin wore a bullet proof vest, a gas broach and laser cane and its a wash
drylaugh

jinzin
High-end feat, on top of the fact that Parker was a lot weaker way back then.

Parker was STILL MUCH MUCH stronger than Batman and it's not a high end feat hence easily opening that vaulted door that DD couldn't, ripping a huge metal scaffold from it's roots and tearing an entire living room out from under itself. Plus the number of times that Spiderman commented on Fisk overpowering him, being incredibly strong.. This isn't some mystery.. Fisk was grossly superhuman, stronger than Batman by a healthy margin.

King Castle
this isnt even a debate argument with logic this has just gotten pissy with:

"if spiderman wasny spiderman and if Cap was super soldier etc etc things would be different."

its like saying if bats wasnt bats he get mugged.

the hard truth is classic kingpin is classic kingpin no and ifs about it.

Lord KMC
Parker was STILL MUCH MUCH stronger than Batman and it's not a high end feat hence easily opening that vaulted door that DD couldn't, ripping a huge metal scaffold from it's roots and tearing an entire living room out from under itself. Plus the number of times that Spiderman commented on Fisk overpowering him, being incredibly strong.. This isn't some mystery.. Fisk was grossly superhuman, stronger than Batman by a healthy margin.
Fine, I'll concede the strength point. Though I reiterate - brute strength alone can never win a fight. That's why Parker always stomped Fisk's ass even though the latter "overpowered" him. Also, you're forgetting that Wayne held his own against Bane.

Black bolt z
Fine, I'll concede the strength point. Though I reiterate - brute strength alone can never win a fight. That's why Parker always stomped Fisk's ass even though the latter "overpowered" him. Also, you're forgetting that Wayne held his own against Bane. Never?

His strength and durability are way beyond batman.

jinzin
Fine, I'll concede the strength point. Though I reiterate - brute strength alone can never win a fight. That's why Parker always stomped Fisk's ass even though the latter "overpowered" him. Also, you're forgetting that Wayne held his own against Bane.

Parker rarely "stomped" Fisk, and typically had to pull out come-from-behind victories from his ass.

I never claimed brute strength was enough to ensure victory, but Fisk is incredibly skilled as well.

I'd say classic Fisk was much stronger than Bane WO Venom too. Though Bane's getting to those levels of strength, he wasn't when him and batman had their rematches. Plus Fisk is much heavier too.

King Castle
agreed the bane of yester year when he fought bats is not the same as he is now. today bane is wtf wall pounding strong closer to what kingpin was in his classic days.

now for speed agility and whatnot they really werent deciding factors when kingpin was fighting Cap, Red skull and DD and they are all equal if not superior to bats.

no BS Bats isnt winning here b/c he is the good guy.

Digi
Anyone saying Pete used to beat Kingpin more often than not is wearing goggles from the 2000's. Not only did Fisk usually win, his only losses to Spidey until about 2008 came through plot devices.

The reason I made the KP respect thread was because when I was putting together the Spidey respect thread (the original one, not the current one), I couldn't believe how great Fisk did against him. It wasn't once, twice, plot devices, etc. It was ALWAYS. And then he'd perform an independent feat to confirm his level, like making a fool of Cap or Batman (both of which he did, albeit in a non-canon crossover for Bats) or easily crushing steel in his bare hands.

Also, for those trying to claim otherwise, his victories and stalemates against SM continued to come well after SM had been established as Class 10.

In other words, this fight isn't even close. Bruce would survive for a bit, get in some good strikes, and lose. Classic Kingpin 9/10

jinzin
Originally posted by Digi
Anyone saying Pete used to beat Kingpin more often than not is wearing goggles from the 2000's. Not only did Fisk usually win, his only losses to Spidey until about 2008 came through plot devices.

The reason I made the KP respect thread was because when I was putting together the Spidey respect thread (the original one, not the current one), I couldn't believe how great Fisk did against him. It wasn't once, twice, plot devices, etc. It was ALWAYS. And then he'd perform an independent feat to confirm his level, like making a fool of Cap or Batman (both of which he did, albeit in a non-canon crossover for Bats) or easily crushing steel in his bare hands.

Also, for those trying to claim otherwise, his victories and stalemates against SM continued to come well after SM had been established as Class 10.

In other words, this fight isn't even close. Bruce would survive for a bit, get in some good strikes, and lose. Classic Kingpin 9/10

thumbsup

the ninjak
Kingpin crushes him.

Marvelknight
If classic Kingpin is that strong, why put at Bruce a disadvantage here?

Marvelknight
Also I need to "see" prof that pressure point attacks do not work on Fisk.

Masters like Shiva and Batman have been seen taking down opponents with considerable durability with pressure point attacks.

King Castle
there are examples in his respect thread.

1. Kingpin tanked a softening blow from Red Skull used to try to get free from kingpin it failed.

2. Matt tried in costume to cripple Kingpin and use dirty tactics admitted by his own internal monologue by double flat kicking kingpin in the spine or back of the rib area part wasn't that clear. DD stated that Kingpin wasn't blubber and wasn't actually rock solid.

3. DD comes for revenge after kingpin and brings his Cane and viciously assaults kingpin on the bridge of the nose, temple and other sensitive areas kingpin tanked them all and beat Matt unconscious.

Marvelknight
there are examples in his respect thread.

1. Kingpin tanked a softening blow from Red Skull used to try to get free from kingpin it failed.

2. Matt tried in costume to cripple Kingpin and use dirty tactics admitted by his own internal monologue by double flat kicking kingpin in the spine or back of the rib area part wasn't that clear. DD stated that Kingpin wasn't blubber and wasn't actually rock solid.

3. DD comes for revenge after kingpin and brings his Cane and viciously assaults kingpin on the bridge of the nose, temple and other sensitive areas kingpin tanked them all and beat Matt unconscious.

But attacks like those are not the same like hitting someone in a certain area, then moments later their heart explodes. Not saying Batman has done it. But Batman has put down foes with a touch of the two finger only. Batman has also struck Wonder Wonder with a pressure point strike to her head and made her scream in pain releasing him.

King Castle
Batman slapped her ears pushing air in and only recall him dong that during practice from behind...

Batman has used the vibrating palm or slight variation of the tiger blow. the thing is that Kingpin tanking ability is stated to be high due to his excess fat and rock like muscle plus classic kingpin also wore bullet proof vest.

an enraged Daredevil who is trying to kill and cripple Kingpin with precision pressure blows and failing shows Kingpins ability to tank said types of attacks.

if batman can hit him in the ears then it will only serve as a distraction blow not an incapacitation blow, all that buys batman is a few precious seconds that he would need to capitalize on and it's questionable if bat's would go for the heart stop trick or if he would get past kingpin's large frame and body fat/muscle his noted attributes.

Marvelknight
Batman slapped her ears pushing air in and only recall him dong that during practice from behind...

Batman has used the vibrating palm or slight variation of the tiger blow. the thing is that Kingpin tanking ability is stated to be high due to his excess fat and rock like muscle plus classic kingpin also wore bullet proof vest.

an enraged Daredevil who is trying to kill and cripple Kingpin with precision pressure blows and failing shows Kingpins ability to tank said types of attacks.

if batman can hit him in the ears then it will only serve as a distraction blow not an incapacitation blow, all that buys batman is a few precious seconds that he would need to capitalize on and it's questionable if bat's would go for the heart stop trick or if he would get past kingpin's large frame and body fat/muscle his noted attributes.

1. I don't not think that Daredevil is as strong as Bruce. Bruce chops bricks in half with little effort, and dent steel.

2. No I'm not referring to a practice match between them. I'm talking about when Wonder Woman was possessed and started attacking her teammates.

King Castle
yeh, i seem to recall it now.

now i dont see Bat's being superior to DD in strength if he is is marginal at best nor is it enough to separate the two with clear distinction.

aside from that breaking breaks and denting steel is the hallmark for all street levelers

the ninjak
Also I need to "see" prof that pressure point attacks do not work on Fisk.

Masters like Shiva and Batman have been seen taking down opponents with considerable durability with pressure point attacks.

Because his whole body is encased in layers of fat over his insane layers of muscle.
The man is a genius and has created the perfect body to deal with pressure point fighters.

Deadline
KP.

Black bolt z
If classic Kingpin is that strong, why put at Bruce a disadvantage here? I don't know. Kingpin would probably win even if bats had the suits. So I don't know why he's handicapped.

Lord_Talron
1. I don't not think that Daredevil is as strong as Bruce. Bruce chops bricks in half with little effort, and dent steel.
chopping bricks in half and denting steal has nothing to do with strength and everything to do with technique.

matt has lifted a four hundred pound barbell "as if it was 50" before and then used it to smack two guys around. show me a scan that puts bats at a definitively higher level.

Lord KMC
Let's ignore Wayne's victories over extremely skilled people such as Kal, Solomon Grundy, Bane, Lady Shiva, Dick Grayson, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Diana, Oliver Queen etc. as well as the infamous stalemate with VAL ARMORR himself...

Fisk ain't winning this erm

srankmissingnin
Almost every street has chopped through bricks and dented steel...

Marvelknight
chopping bricks in half and denting steal has nothing to do with strength and everything to do with technique.

matt has lifted a four hundred pound barbell "as if it was 50" before and then used it to smack two guys around. show me a scan that puts bats at a definitively higher level.

Holding up the rubble from a collapsed building (for a short amount of time).
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc192&image=b12_baton2.jpg

Holding up a 1000 lbs. ceiling.
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc244&image=77c_bat1000.jpg

Benching over 1000 lbs.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7829/bato1001iw7.jpg

Black bolt z
Let's ignore Wayne's victories over extremely skilled people such as Kal, Solomon Grundy, Bane, Lady Shiva, Dick Grayson, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Diana, Oliver Queen etc. as well as the infamous stalemate with VAL ARMORR himself...

Fisk ain't winning this erm And lets ignore fisk's countless victories over spiderman and daredevil. Both of whom of a good shot at beating batman.

You still have yet to prove he can beat kingpin. All you've said is "he beat this guy so that automatically means he beats fisk" which isn't the case.

Lord KMC
And lets ignore fisk's countless victories over spiderman and daredevil. Both of whom of a good shot at beating batman.
Parker could defeat Wayne most of the time but Murdock would lose most of the time so moot point.

You still have yet to prove he can beat kingpin. All you've said is "he beat this guy so that automatically means he beats fisk" which isn't the case.
I know Wayne would wreck Fisk because he's rocked multiple people the latter can't beat: Val, Dick, Diana, Cassandra, Shiva, Ra's, Oliver, Bane and of course; SOLOMON GRUNDY.

Black bolt z
Parker could defeat Wayne most of the time but Murdock would lose most of the time so moot point.

I know Wayne would wreck Fisk because he's rocked multiple people the latter can't beat: Val, Dick, Diana, Cassandra, Shiva, Ra's, Oliver, Bane and of course; SOLOMON GRUNDY. Not really...at at...no expression is it a moot point.

A weakened solomon grundy. Dick isn't that impressive. Neither is bane. And batman doing any sort of damage to diana is just plain wrong erm.

Yeah Kingpin wins. More durable, stronger, and almost as fast, smart, and skilled.

Lord KMC
Even a weakened Solomon Grundy would wreck Fisk.
So would Bane erm

Dick, not impressive?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
He's the one man truly capable of replacing Bruce as Bats...

Diana isn't known for her durability or speed; her main point is her strength, mate.

srankmissingnin
Fisk has ripped off arms while merely shaking hands and shrugged of half a dozen bullets to the chest. He would break Bane... but I can't see him handling Grundy.

Black bolt z
Diana isn't known for her durability or speed That says it all no expression

Prep-Man
Kingpin wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Fisk has ripped off arms while merely shaking hands and shrugged of half a dozen bullets to the chest. He would break Bane... but I can't see him handling Grundy.

Bane handeled two Hourmen at once. He's stronger than KP while on Venom.

Lord KMC
That says it all no expression
She's a grunt much like Thor.
Concession accepted.

Black bolt z
She's a grunt much like Thor.
Concession accepted. Except she IS known for her speed...

Kingpin would break bane. Kingpin would break dick. Kingpin would break bruce, especially a no armor bruce.

srankmissingnin
Hourman jobbed.

Lord KMC
Except she IS known for her speed...
Gee..I must not be reading the same comics as you roll eyes (sarcastic) She seems to be missing hypersonic blitzes against fighters like Clayface, Chesire, Poison Ivy, Circe etc. She's a grunt as slow as Thor rarely engaging in speed feats.

Kingpin would break bane. Kingpin would break dick. Kingpin would break bruce, especially a no armor bruce.
Bruce wrecked Grundy who would break Fisk.

Prep-Man
Hourman jobbed.

Everyone jobs to you and it still happened. He also overcame Azrael, who with his suit has enhanced strength and durabilty. Not to mention a venomless Bane ripping out limbs with ease.

Plus Croc with upgrades.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Everyone jobs to you and it still happened. He also overcame Azrael, who with his suit has enhanced strength and durabilty. Not to mention a venomless Bane ripping out limbs with ease.

Plus Croc with upgrades.

Hourman did job... do you know who Hourman is? Batman beat Azrael down when he took back the mantle too, and Croc gets owned by everyone. Tommy Jagger wrecked Bane in a handful of panels.

Prep-Man
yeah, I do and he's not a good fighter at all. He has enhanced speed, agility, strength, etc... but has been bested by people weaker than him. It's not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.

srankmissingnin
yeah, I do and he's not a good fighter at all. He has enhanced speed, agility, strength, etc... but has been bested by people weaker than him. It's not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.

That's true he is a shitty fighter... Silver Surfer shitty...

Prep-Man
Not that shitty. He did train under Wildcat for some time.

Black bolt z
Gee..I must not be reading the same comics as you roll eyes (sarcastic) She seems to be missing hypersonic blitzes against fighters like Clayface, Chesire, Poison Ivy, Circe etc. She's a grunt as slow as Thor rarely engaging in speed feats.

Bruce wrecked Grundy who would break Fisk. kinda

How inaccurate can you possibly be?

Lord KMC
Concession accepted.

Lord_Talron
Kingpin wins. if prep-man thinks kp wins, theres no reason for me to argue

jinzin

Bruce wrecked Grundy who would break Fisk.

What the hell is happening around here?

Did KMC send out a global invite to Comicvine or something?

What is this place? The Asgard of the internet?

Why the hell are we constantly being besieged by these damned trolls? blink

SamZED

Bruce wrecked Grundy who would break Fisk. It doesnt work that way. Fisk is superior to Bruce so he wins.

King Castle
What the hell is happening around here?

Did KMC send out a global invite to Comicvine or something?

What is this place? The Asgard of the internet?

Why the hell are we constantly being besieged by these damned trolls? blink truthfully a lot of viners left due to trolls and poor quality debating and re open old accounts, the pretty site and bright colors wasnt enough to keep them distracted from the crap there so they signed up back here consequently a few of the undesirables came as well since the KMC name gets tossed around over there from time to time.

the problem is that they dont read the rules and bring bad habits and debating skills.

they are trying to find a new home:
them
http://37stories.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/moses_with_tablets.jpg
us
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tKFAgiLbLEg/S05r46sEozI/AAAAAAAAA5Q/YZiforeqScY/s320/funny_sign_02.jpg

its why we have been getting over run with horrible arguments and threads

srankmissingnin
I don't want to shoot Moses... sad

Never thought I'd say that.

batdude123
Originally posted by SamZED
It doesnt work that way. Fisk is superior to Bruce so he wins.

So bringing up relevant feats to the topic isn't how it works?

Good to know.

Lord KMC
There are 3 types of fighters in comics: the actual speedsters like The Flash and The Runner, somewhat speedy people like Kal and Rob Reynolds, and slow grunts like Diana and Thor. People like Wally are shown to be vibrating and shit; people like Sentry and Supes are shown to blitz people sometimes; people like Thor have barely any speed feats. Wonder Woman is slow as hell - get over it.

...Also, I like how Wayne merking Grundy isn't enough of a basis to conclude that he would fell Fisk facepalm

Black bolt z
There are 3 types of fighters in comics: the actual speedsters like The Flash and The Runner, somewhat speedy people like Kal and Rob Reynolds, and slow grunts like Diana and Thor. People like Wally are shown to be vibrating and shit; people like Sentry and Supes are shown to blitz people sometimes; people like Thor have barely any speed feats. Wonder Woman is slow as hell - get over it.

...Also, I like how Wayne merking Grundy isn't enough of a basis to conclude that he would fell Fisk facepalm facepalm

Fisk still wins.

King Castle
Grundy power lvl fluctuates to barely superhuman low end brick. it isnt a very stable character to use plus we leave out out pis moments for characters and gauge by power set..

Grundy could be ko'ed by fisk as well in certain situations just like Wildcat knocked the stuffing out of him.

Lord KMC
Grundy's power level may fluctuate a lot but he's still far above Fisk even at his lowest erm Fisk couldn't have replicated that feat since he lacks the speed, skill, and intelligence to take out Grundy. Wayne is a beast that's taken out people like Bane and Diana...

King Castle
Fisk has taken and beaten hobgoblin after spiderman failed at a special event.

Lord_Talron
you're joking right? fisk is highly trained, incredibly quick, and highly intelligent and tactical. put fisk in the same situation and he wouldve done grundy in as well

Prep-Man
you're joking right? fisk is highly trained, incredibly quick, and highly intelligent and tactical. put fisk in the same situation and he wouldve done grundy in as well

You just described Bane! eek!

Lord KMC
...Fisk defeating Solomon Grundy facepalm

King Castle
dude, just stop.

you have bn skewing events since you got here.

no one here thinks that Fisk is going to hit or hang with Grundy but to believe that Grundy isnt a joke at his lowest incarnation is delusional.

also you have bn using PIS events for batman to begin with to support your argument.

how about you stick to a single tier of his h2h and peak maybe slight superhuman opponents to gauge how he does in a solo fight.

batdude123
Heh, I love the experts of false knowledge in this thread.

Pretty damn amusing.

Lord KMC
I like how I'm using "CIS\PIS" events such as Wayne defeating Grundy yet you guys somehow aren't when you use those same CIS\PIS showings of Fisk defeating Parker and Osbourne. Wayne's defeated countless people of various skill and power that would give Fisk trouble such as Diana, Bane, Chesire, Dick, Cass, Ra's, and Talia. Hell, Bruce even fought on par with VAL himself who is a little above Danny Rand level.

Prep-Man
Val got the best of Bruce, though. Even taking away his utility belt in combat.

King Castle
one the OP specifically made clear which Fisk we should use. his feats and history are part of his character as is KK.

side note you are forgetting that KK was sick and dying bats had his armor and flight ring and Fisk body is no where similar to the ppl you mention nor have the same lvl of durability feats as Fisk on panel.

again Classic Fisk has fought and or beaten: Cap, Red skull, spiderman, Daredevil, Hobgoblin, Punisher... so to say he isnt quick or a good fighter is a gross understatement.

now add the fact that Batman has his gear taken away he is going to have far more difficult time then he has with others while wearing kevlar or using his tech.

Lord KMC
Danny Rand is a peer for Val.

Val kicks around people like Mon-El, Jo, and Kara Zor-El.

Wayne managed to fight on par with Val; him losing his utility belt means nothing since it was an H2H fight.

Fisk could never, ever hope to match Danny let alone Val.

Prep-Man
VAL was brainwashed into thinking he was Trident. Don't forget that. Plus he just woke from a coma and still managed to look better than bruce.

King Castle
perhaps not but at the end of the day classic Kingpin has manhandled Cap and Red skull with his cloned body. i dont see Bat's being any stronger nor superior physically or skill wise to make the outcome with him different.

-K-M-
Val at the time didn't have full access to his memories when he fought Batman

King Castle
i put that Val at barely above bat's in skill and i would say h2h or give Cap a flight ring he would have done a lot better then bruce stalemate or win.

Lord KMC
VAL was brainwashed into thinking he was Trident. Don't forget that. Plus he just woke from a coma and still managed to look better than bruce.
Val being brainwashed doesn't mean anything since he retained his skills. Also, Wayne isn't a person that goes around beating the hell out of kids; he was on the defensive for a reason. Val reminded him of Dick.

-K-M-
Val being brainwashed doesn't mean anything since he retained his skills. Also, Wayne isn't a person that goes around beat the hell out of kids; he was on the defensive for a reason.

Val at that time didn't even know he was Val.

King Castle
it's also foolish to think that a guy who just woke up from a coma, amnesia and is dying would retain all his fighting knowledge or fight at his best...

might as well have Daredevil or cap fight wolverine in h2h after suffering a long month adamantium poisoning and being controlled by a laptop as him fighting at his best skills intact.drylaugh

Lord KMC
Originally posted by -K-M-
Val at that time didn't even know he was Val.
Doesn't matter. Val still retained his BODY and his skill which is the only reason that he was able to fight Bruce. Even an amnesiac and dying Val could take Fisk.

-K-M-
Doesn't matter. Val still retained his BODY and his skill which is the only reason that he was able to fight Bruce. Even an amnesiac and dying Val could take Fisk.

Why would he retain his skill if he couldn't even remember who he is? That makes no sense.

Starscream M
Why would he retain his skill if he couldn't even remember who he is? That makes no sense. see bourne identity

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
see bourne identity

Bourne had retrograde amnesia, that's different then what Val had.

Lord KMC
Bruce and Val are both peak humans.
If Val DID lose his skill somehow, he wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds.
Starscream M already proved why he did retain his skill.

Starscream M
Bourne had retrograde amnesia, that's different then what Val had. well I was responding to your statement regarding how someone can retain skills yet not know who they are

-K-M-
Bruce and Val are both peak humans.
If Val DID lose his skill somehow, he wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds.
Starscream M already proved why he did retain his skill.

Ummmm...no

Originally posted by Starscream M
well I was responding to your statement regarding how someone can retain skills yet not know who they are

With a completly different scenario that is drastically different here

Lord KMC
Ummmm...no
Ummmm...yeah.

They're both peak humans, actually Val is at a disadvantage here, he was in a coma and dying.

A person without any skill whatsoever and an inferior body can't beat an extremely skilled person with a superior body.

Jason Bourne retained all his skill even though he lost his memory.

Prep-Man
Val was still in a weakened state and got the better.

-K-M-
Ummmm...yeah.

They're both peak humans, actually Val is at a disadvantage here, he was in a coma and dying.

A person without any skill whatsoever and an inferior body can't beat an extremely skilled person with a superior body.

Jason Bourne retained all his skill even though he lost his memory.

Ummm...no.

Val has superhuman feats thanks to his chi amping

He had some as I said earlier, but not all his memories.

Which isn't what happened to KK.

Lord KMC
Val has superhuman feats thanks to his chi amping
Val wasn't able to "chi amp" in his fight with Bruce so moot point is moot; he would've lost in 5 seconds if the amnesia wasn't selective.

He had some as I said earlier, but not all his memories.
Val didn't lose all of his memories either.

-K-M-
Val wasn't able to "chi amp" in his fight with Bruce so moot point is moot; he would've lost in 5 seconds if the amnesia wasn't selective.

Val didn't lose all of his memories either.

DING! another reason why you shouldn't use that fight as an actual comparison.

Yeah he did and was referenced again later on.

Prep-Man
lol!

Lord KMC
You misunderstand me.

Bruce would've lost instantly if Val was able to amp chi ~ BUT ~ Val would've lost instantly if he forgot all of his skill as Bruce is a grandmaster.

Val retained enough of his basic skills to fight just like Jason Bourne.

-K-M-
Yes basic, not all his abilities and also Val coming out of his com/and dying from the virus is not the best example to base a skill level ranking with.

Lord KMC
I like how I'm getting excuses that Wayne stalemating Val\beating people like Bane, Diana, and Grundy isn't enough basis to establish that he can take Fisk..

However, you guys are allowed to use high-end feats like Fisk beating Peter and Harry.

Sounds like B.S. to me erm

-K-M-
I never mentioned anything about Fisk, I however added context to an example you brought up and nothing more.

On topic, Batman's high showings shouldn't be ignored.

King Castle
I never mentioned anything about Fisk, I however added context to an example you brought up and nothing more.

On topic, Batman's high showings shouldn't be ignored. i ignore him dodging superman flight blitz, punching and heat vision.

i dont care what you say. cool

Lord KMC
I see.
Wayne's the closest thing Val has to a peer in martial-arts skill in comic book history other than Danny.
Add that to the fact that his intellect is second only to Reed Richards, his strength\durability aren't much lower than Fisk, and his speed is far greater; I really don't see him losing this fight at all.

-K-M-
i ignore him dodging superman flight blitz, punching and heat vision.

i dont care what you say. cool

Well yes some showings can be considered PIS, but when Batman has done similar things more then once you can't outright ignore them.

Prep-Man
I see.
Wayne's the closest thing Val has to a peer in martial-arts skill in comic book history other than Danny.
Add that to the fact that his intellect is second only to Reed Richards, his strength\durability aren't much lower than Fisk, and his speed is far greater; I really don't see him losing this fight at all.

Black Dragon?

srankmissingnin
I see.

Nothing you said there is accurate... blink

Lord KMC
Black Dragon?
..Wayne hung with Val, I don't think Drag could do the same erm

Nothing you said there is accurate... blink
Boy, are you drunk or smoke...?!?

Lord KMC
EDIT: Double Post sad

srankmissingnin

Let's check shall we?

Wayne's the closest thing Val has to a peer in martial-arts skill in comic book history other than Danny? Not even close. There are dozens of characters more skilled than Batman and less skilled than Val. Batman stalemated crappy 3-Boot Val, and weakened Countdown KK, a feat most top tier streets could replicate.

intellect is second only to Reed Richards. Again, no. Doom. Stark. Banner. Pym. T'Challa. Dozens of characters between Reed's intellect and Bruce's.

strength\durability aren't much lower than Fisk? Fist rips off arms while shaking hands and shrugs off bullets center mass.

speed is far greater. No. Batman's speed is slightly greater than Fisk's, and he has spend a career dealing with faster characters.

Prep-Man

Black Dragon is Val's nemesis.

Lord KMC
Wayne's the closest thing Val has to a peer in martial-arts skill in comic book history other than Danny? Not even close. There are dozens of characters more skilled than Batman and less skilled than Val. Batman stalemated crappy 3-Boot Val, and weakened Countdown KK, a feat most top tier streets could replicate.
I can only dignify this one with a facepalm

intellect is second only to Reed Richards. Again, no. Doom. Stark. Banner. Pym. T'Challa. Dozens of characters between Reed's intellect and Bruce's.
Wayne's infinitely smarters than these scrubs; he even surpasses Richards in all categories other than science.

strength\durability aren't much lower than Fisk? Fist rips off arms while shaking hands and shrugs off bullets center mass.
Shrugging off bullets is an inconsistent high-end feat, Wayne in Kevlar could replicate it anyways, and he's barely stronger than Bats as heroes\vigilante don't rip off arms to showcase their strength.

speed is far greater. No. Batman's speed is slightly greater than Fisk's, and he has spend a career dealing with faster characters.
I don't think you read much DC comics...

Lord KMC
Black Dragon is Val's nemesis.
Val's nemesis was Nemesis Kid, no pun intended, and that doesn't mean anything since Kal's nemesis is Lex Luthor...

Prep-Man
Val's nemesis was Nemesis Kid, no pun intended, and that doesn't mean anything since Kal's nemesis is Lex Luthor...

And Black Dragon in his own solo series.

srankmissingnin
I can only dignify this one with a facepalm

Wayne's infinitely smarters than these scrubs; he even surpasses Richards in all categories other than science.

Shrugging off bullets is an inconsistent high-end feat, Wayne in Kevlar could replicate it anyways, and he's barely stronger than Bats as heroes\vigilante don't rip off arms to showcase their strength.

I don't think you read much DC comics...

lol

The only fields that Bruce is "smarter" than Reed in are criminal sciences and business science, and the only character listed he might be smarter than is T'Challa, and that is a toss up, the others are all his superiors.

Badabing
lol

The only fields that Bruce is "smarter" than Reed in are criminal sciences and business science, and the only character listed he might be smarter than is T'Challa, and that is a toss up, the others are all his superiors. Bruce Wayne is smarter than you. So you're not qualified to say anyone is smarter than him! sneer

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/spock.jpg

durcan

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>