KC Captain Marvel Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

Black bolt z
What was special about KC CM?

Sirius77
He beat down kc supes with little trouble. I could see him winning this.

zeel
Kc marvel physically dominates thor. thor will have to fight his very best to stand a chance.

Slaanesh
Capt Marvel

MrMind
normal cap marvel would beat thor, kc cap would win easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
normal cap marvel would beat thor, kc cap would win easily

based on what? defeating an aged clark gtfoh, u guys are givin him tooo much credit

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
based on what? defeating an aged clark gtfoh, u guys are givin him tooo much credit

FYI, KC Superman is much stronger/more durable then regular Superman. We saw this when both fought Hercules.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Superman/KC Superman vs Hercules
This is just cool. Herc gets woken up (as he went down against Gog), and the first thing he does is smash up regular Superman (granted it was sort of cheap... but meh). KC Superman completely owns Hercules so bad.
Shows a massive power difference.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA1317.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA1318.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA1319.jpg

MrMind
captain marvel is superman physically equal without magic weakness. he outclassed thor in strength, speed, fighting ability, etc

Sin I AM
your point, the power diff is greater but the margin is not enough to make it stomp if thats the case then this thread would be spite, thors more exotic powers can more than make up for any slight strength diff

-K-M-
your point, the power diff is greater but the margin is not enough to make it stomp if thats the case then this thread would be spite, thors more exotic powers can more than make up for any slight strength diff

Are you talking to me? I merely replied to your comment about "defeating an aged clark gtfoh" as you implied he was weak.

MrMind
who said it's a spite, but since KC captain marvel is more powerful than normal version, I don't think it would be a tough fight

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
Are you talking to me? I merely replied to your comment about "defeating an aged clark gtfoh" as you implied he was weak.

i was replying to mrmind actually....his comment stating normal capt can beat thor...

Sirius77
Why wouldn't normal Captain Marvel have a chance at beating Thor?

BattleMage
Originally posted by Sirius77
Why wouldn't normal Captain Marvel have a chance at beating Thor? Thor would beat him. People think it would be a blow out but that's not true. Cap can get a few wins here & there but Thor would get the majority.

ankur29
Originally posted by MrMind
captain marvel is superman physically equal without magic weakness. he outclassed thor in strength, speed, fighting ability, etc

i agree with the first statement whereas CM doesn't outclass thor in strength both are about the same strong, along with superman

CM=thor in terms of strength
CM= thor in terms of blunt force durability
thor>>CM fighting skills
CM>>>>thor in terms of speed
but thor has beaten people as fast (i think)
thor has more exotic powers but CM should be smarter

therefore at best i would say 6/10 CM in a h2h brawl
6/10 to thor is thor uses exotic powers
but a plit seems more appropriate

carver9
Imo captain marvel is one of the most powerful h2h opponent regarding people in his tier in dc. He is a natural beast.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Imo captain marvel is one of the most powerful h2h opponent regarding people in his tier in dc. He is a natural beast. Ever heard of lobo?

Prep-Man
black adam? Orion?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't understand why people think having the physical advantage over Thor means that a character would win.

You'd think with a character who has a history off making comebacks or triumphing over foes that are above herald level, Thor wouldn't suddenly lose the majority just because Marvel can beat him in an arm wrestling contest.

Thor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't understand why people think having the physical advantage over Thor means that a character would win.

You'd think with a character who has a history off making comebacks or triumphing over foes that are above herald level, Thor wouldn't suddenly lose the majority just because Marvel can beat him in an arm wrestling contest.

Thor. One is the god of thunder...one is empowered by the god of lightning...who would have greater control?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who would have greater control over lightning? Thor.

Black bolt z
Who would have greater control over lightning? Thor. HAs anyone ever tried to challenge thors control over lightning?

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
black adam? Orion?

The only reason adam does so well against marvel is because of him holding back... I would give marvel the majority against orion. Captain Marvel was smiling the entire time while fight Supes and this was after taking punches from him (superman/batman).

Imo, lobo would get crushed by captain marvel.

Black bolt z

Imo, lobo would get crushed by captain marvel. erm

Sin I AM
depends on which version of lobo we are using

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
HAs anyone ever tried to challenge thors control over lightning?

Yes, it has happened twice to my knowledge and thor lost and got a hole shot through him once and then almost dropped the second time.

King Castle
HAs anyone ever tried to challenge thors control over lightning? Zeus, Storm and Amadeus Cho some one else i cant recall rolling on floor laughing

Prep-Man
The only reason adam does so well against marvel is because of him holding back... I would give marvel the majority against orion. Captain Marvel was smiling the entire time while fight Supes and this was after taking punches from him (superman/batman).

Imo, lobo would get crushed by captain marvel.

Orion has more tricks up his sleeve, including the Mother Box, which can turn Marvel back to Billy.

King Castle
Orion has more tricks up his sleeve, including the Mother Box, which can turn Marvel back to Billy. when did Orion do that to Billy? blink

Rage.Of.Olympus
HAs anyone ever tried to challenge thors control over lightning?

No weather manipulators has succeeded in overpowering Thor in a direct control vs. control battle as far as I know.

carver9
Orion has more tricks up his sleeve, including the Mother Box, which can turn Marvel back to Billy.

That's why I said "fist fight". In a fist fight captain marvel would whip that a**.

Black bolt z
No weather manipulators has succeeded in overpowering Thor in a direct control vs. control battle as far as I know. Originally posted by carver9
Yes, it has happened twice to my knowledge and thor lost and got a hole shot through him once and then almost dropped the second time. Originally posted by King Castle
Zeus, Storm and Amadeus Cho some one else i cant recall rolling on floor laughing How do you respond?

Also its not whether manip. Its magic lightning.

King Castle
How do you respond?

Also its not whether manip. Its magic lightning. only weather manipulator that can out do Thor and take control that i see doing it is Zeus

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
only weather manipulator that can out do Thor and take control that i see doing it is Zeus Thats what the Z in shazam stands for...

Rage.Of.Olympus
My response: They're wrong.

Storm never succeeded in overpowering Thor's control over the lightning (Evidence shows that such a contest would go the other way).

Zeus has never overpowered Thor's control over the weather. A younger Thor did admit that Zeus has more experience with his weather based powers.

Amadeus Cho redirected Thor's bolt back at him and took him out. Not what you're asking for. PIS by the way. Same scene Carver is talking about.

The closest instance I can think off for what you're asking for is probably when Diablo -matter manipulator- used some type of new magic he learned to turn the lightning against him. Stunned him for a few seconds only. Took him by surprise apparently for what's worth.

carver9
Originally posted by King Castle
only weather manipulator that can out do Thor and take control that i see doing it is Zeus

I agree with this. Weather manipulation and controlling his lightning are 2 different things.

Black bolt z
My response: They're wrong.

Storm never succeeded in overpowering Thor's control over the lightning (Evidence shows that such a contest would go the other way).

Zeus has never overpowered Thor's control over the weather. A younger Thor did admit that Zeus has more experience with his weather based powers.

Amadeus Cho redirected Thor's bolt back at him and took him out. Not what you're asking for. PIS by the way. Same scene Carver is talking about.

The closest instance I can think off for what you're asking for is probably when Diablo -matter manipulator- used some type of new magic he learned to turn the lightning against him. Stunned him for a few seconds only. Took him by surprise apparently for what's worth. Why is it PIS?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why is it PIS?

Because he redirected the bolt right at Thor's face which he should have blocked or redirected. It also knocked him out which is silly.

Black bolt z
Because he redirected the bolt right at Thor's face which he should have blocked or redirected. It also knocked him out which is silly. The fact that it knocked him out is silly.

Were you calling it PIS that he re-directed it? Cuz that doesn't sound like PIS.

King Castle
Thats what the Z in shazam stands for... i know what the Z stands for, i am a fan of the big red cheese the original uberman.

his power of Zeus has never been shown to be world or localized weather manipulation ala Thor, whether it is CIS or complete lack of knowledge who knows but their is no evidence to support Captain Marvel could wrest control from Thor whether in lightning or overall weather manipulation.

only time i recall Billy doing any type of weather manipulation is when he herded some rain clouds to spell some words using his flight power or when he used a magic lightning bolt to throw it iirc he had help with that one.

but aside from that his electrical fist and tossing a lightning bolt every decade doesnt put him on Thor's power class of weather manipulation

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fact that it knocked him out is silly.

Were you calling it PIS that he re-directed it? Cuz that doesn't sound like PIS.

The knock out and Thor not defending him is silly. It's weird. Thor forgets that he can block attacks while the opposite is true for Beta Ray Bill in modern history.

I'm fine with it. He said it was far beyond mortal technology to redirect a divine bolt. He used some fancy Adamantium adapter.

Thor has been hurt twice by his lightning recently. Which is something I would have argued not possible. At least not while his holding on to Mjolnir.

King Castle
The fact that it knocked him out is silly.

Were you calling it PIS that he re-directed it? Cuz that doesn't sound like PIS. it's pis b/c one of Thor's less known abilities as a Thunder god is to be immune to not only his own lightning but electricity that it actually powers him up.

Black bolt z
The knock out and Thor not defending him is silly. It's weird. Thor forgets that he can block attacks while the opposite is true for Beta Ray Bill in modern history.

I'm fine with it. He said it was far beyond mortal technology to redirect a divine bolt. He used some fancy Adamantium adapter.

Thor has been hurt twice by his lightning recently. Which is something I would have argued not possible. At least not while his holding on to Mjolnir. OK so I fail to see what your calling PIS. The fact that it knocked him out?

Are we going in circles?

Rage.Of.Olympus
OK so I fail to see what your calling PIS. The fact that it knocked him out?

Are we going in circles?

The knock out in particular as well as Thor not blocking/redirecting it.

Black bolt z
The knock out in particular as well as Thor not blocking/redirecting it. The knock out I see as being PIS as thor has taken much much more and been fine.

The not blocking/re-directing it is him just not being written that way. Not PIS. As its not like he blocks/re-directs all or even a small majority of blasts fired at him.

Spire
CM.

PillarofOsiris
Thor wins.

the Darkone
Thor wins, KC Captain Marvel is more like Gladiator with wisdom that's it. If Thor is allowed to cut lose/holding back on KC Captain Marvel is in for a rude awaken, Thor would beat him down so bad CM reverts back to billy in a quick sec.

Sin I AM
heres a thought, i wonder if thors magical lightning could revert Marvel back to billy smokin' smokin'

King Castle
i say only if Billy calls it down and Thor redirects it... aside from that the question is can Thor draw out Billy's magic throw Mjonlir?

the Darkone
heres a thought, i wonder if thors magical lightning could revert Marvel back to billy smokin' smokin'

Yes! Thor's lighting are magical base, and since this current Thor with litle of the Odin-force KC CM is in trouble. KC better pray that Thor doesn't enter Warrior Madness, or Marvel is really f**ked.

Sirius77
Normal Captain Marvel vs Thor would be a pretty difficult fight. I could see either one taking a majority. Mostly because of Billy's CIS. However, this is the same Captain Marvel, that, while mind controlled, was beating kc supes to the point of near death. The entire JSA including Alan Scott, Powergirl, and Starman were unable to really even get kc supes attention when something else caught his ear, while attempting to subdue him.

I think KC Captain Marvel takes this.

Prep-Man
That's why I said "fist fight". In a fist fight captain marvel would whip that a**.

No, he wouldn't. Billy didn't want anything to do with Orion in Simonson's run.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sirius77
Normal Captain Marvel vs Thor would be a pretty difficult fight. I could see either one taking a majority. Mostly because of Billy's CIS. However, this is the same Captain Marvel, that, while mind controlled, was beating kc supes to the point of near death. The entire JSA including Alan Scott, Powergirl, and Starman were unable to really even get kc supes attention when something else caught his ear, while attempting to subdue him.

I think KC Captain Marvel takes this.

CM was beating Superman with lighting bolts magical lighting bolts to be exact, this Thor who fought beings that would rape KC Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time.

KC Captain Marvel is good but not versatile enough to put down Thor who would unloaded forces of cosmic/mystical nature he has seen before.

Sirius77
Originally posted by the Darkone
CM was beating Superman with lighting bolts magical lighting bolts to be exact, this Thor who fought beings that would rape KC Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time.

KC Captain Marvel is good but not versatile enough to put down Thor who would unloaded forces of cosmic/mystical nature he has seen before.

Actually it was mostly speed blitzes, the lightning was used like three times.

Also, regular supes has beaten beings greater than kc supes and kc Captain marvel as well. In fact, he does it regularly. If we want to use a character's highest feats-- the ones that we know that the characters should not be normally capable of, then a weaker version of kc superman will beat just about anyone. So I personally dont think thats relevant.

I agree with the versatility, but disagree with him not being powerful enough to withstand those forces. Captain Marvel's damage soak is insane. He has been literally turned inside out before and almost instantly recovered. There isn't much thor can do to him that he hasn't already experienced. Also being a future version, I highly doubt it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
baka

zeel

your down playing KC supes to much.

zopzop
I'm gonna have to say Captain Marvel for a good majority.

And on a different note, didn't Dracula stalemate Thor in weather control when they fought? If Dracula can do it, I see no reason Thor can overpower Billy's control over his magic lightening. That stuff comes from DC Zeus and DC Zeus is what Marvel Odin is and then some big grin And that's saying a lot.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
DC Zeus is what Marvel Odin is and then some big grin And that's saying a lot.

this is wrong

the Darkone
Im not doubting KC CM but I fill he doesn't have enough to beat Thor for the majority, I feel Thor wins the majority over KC Captain Marvel due too he is more versatile and more powerful, that's my imo of course.

KC Captain Marvel will make Thor work for like wise for KC CM, I feel Thor hammer is the Ace in the whole for Thor.

zopzop
this is wrong

It's wrong how?

the Darkone
this is wrong

I would have to agree Marvel Odin > Dc Zeus due to feats. wink

keiththegreat
Thor wins, without a doubt.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor wins, without a doubt. Explain. Thor wouldn't win without a doubt against regular cap marvel much less KC.

Sirius77
KC Captain Marvel should win this quite easily.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
It's wrong how?

Odin is above Zeus

Colossus-Big C
Odin is above Zeus besides lack of feats for zeus theres really no actually evidence for this, yes odin and has been said to be the most powerful active skyfather, but so has zeus
that and every other statements put them as equals

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
besides lack of feats for zeus theres really no actually evidence for this, yes odin and has been said to be the most powerful active skyfather, but so has zeus
that and every other statements put them as equals

so what do you use to place one character over another?

Colossus-Big C
so what do you use to place one character over another? feats but thats not 100% accurate, odin has feats better than tons of cosmics and even abstracts do you put odin above galactus?

Sin I AM
feats but thats not 100% accurate, odin has feats better than tons of cosmics and even abstracts do you put odin above galactus?

Depends on which Galactus Im using....but yes, in certain accounts...no in others. Zeus is impressive, but even with what Ive seen and taking into consideration his limited appearances i STILL place Odin above him

Nihilist
KC Captain Marvel wins a large majority.

Black bolt z
Depends on which Galactus Im using....but yes, in certain accounts...no in others. Zeus is impressive, but even with what Ive seen and taking into consideration his limited appearances i STILL place Odin above him This. I'd give odin a majority over him but not a considerable one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
but so has zeus

When?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.