Shameless(American Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
based on the UK series.. among the stars are William H. Macy and Emmy Rossum.. it premiered a few weeks ago on Showtime.. i 've been watching it..

anyone else??

Quiero Mota
I don't think its all that, frankly. And Emmy Rossum rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

-Pr-
As much as it steals from the UK version, I have to admit that I like it. It's becoming one of my "must watch" shows each week (though granted, there are many of those).

Mindset
I like the American version more.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I don't think its all that, frankly. And Emmy Rossum rubs me the wrong way for some reason. u gay?

-Pr-
I prefer the black girl, but rossum is pretty hot herself, imo.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Mindset
u gay?

I never said anything about her looks. I was talking about her, and I just don't like her presence or the vibe she gives off. I saw her in a couple interviews (Conan and Chelsea Handler), and just found her annoying; not someone I'd hang with. Nothing to do with her looks or acting ability. But since you brought it up...I don't think she's ugly, but she's not hot either. She ain't bad looking, but she's nothing to write home about in my opnion.

Then again, I've never really been into white-girls.

---

I like William H. Macy in his usual roles as a dependable, suburban All-American kinda guy. But I'm just not feeling this drunken, foulmouth rebel he plays in Shameless. I'm all for actors branching out and trying different things, but I can't take him seriously as Frank Gallagher. Its just not him. I think David Duchovny would be perfect for the role, but of course, he's busy with another show...

Robtard
Entertaining show; not sure how long it can last though.

I also prefer the black-girl neighbor, she's hot.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Entertaining show; not sure how long it can last though.

What do you mean?

UK one is still going on and I think this one is stronger.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I never said anything about her looks. I was talking about her, and I just don't like her presence or the vibe she gives off. I saw her in a couple interviews (Conan and Chelsea Handler), and just found her annoying; not someone I'd hang with. Nothing to do with her looks or acting ability. But since you brought it up...I don't think she's ugly, but she's not hot either. She ain't bad looking, but she's nothing to write home about in my opnion.

Then again, I've never really been into white-girls.

---

I like William H. Macy in his usual roles as a dependable, suburban All-American kinda guy. But I'm just not feeling this drunken, foulmouth rebel he plays in Shameless. I'm all for actors branching out and trying different things, but I can't take him seriously as Frank Gallagher. Its just not him. I think David Duchovny would be perfect for the role, but of course, he's busy with another show...

You watch Chelsea Lately, and find Emmy Rossum annoying?

confused

Robtard
What do you mean?

UK one is still going on and I think this one is stronger.

Can't really see much character development beyond 2 seasons and still be as entertaining as it is.

Mindset
It's just like any other tv drama.

Worse ones have lasted more than 2 seasons.

Robtard
It's just like any other tv drama.

Worse ones have lasted more than 2 seasons.

Ah, I wasn't referring it it lasting on the air per se, more so of it remaining to deliver in terms of entertainment.

E.G. Weeds was great for the first couple, then when they went to the beach (Season3?), it turned to shit.

E.G. Big Love, good for about 3 seasons, then blam, crap.

Greysen93
I like this show a lot. I'm ready for the 3rd season. I though the 2nd season was great.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Robtard
Ah, I wasn't referring it it lasting on the air per se, more so of it remaining to deliver in terms of entertainment.

E.G. Weeds was great for the first couple, then when they went to the beach (Season3?), it turned to shit.

E.G. Big Love, good for about 3 seasons, then blam, crap. Weeds is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.