Sebastian Shaw and Cyclops vs Sandman, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, and Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingofGarp
D big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin debate!

leonidas
sandman solos. no expression

juggernaut74
Shaw pisses on Sandman.

/thread.

leonidas
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Shaw pisses on Sandman.

/thread.

you mean he tries and it goes right through him then sandman crawls down his throat and chokes him to death, right?

byrdgang21
Sandman solos

juggernaut74
Originally posted by leonidas
you mean he tries and it goes right through him then sandman crawls down his throat and chokes him to death, right? No.

leonidas
my bad. so how DOES shaw beat sandman then?

Simbon
my bad. so how DOES shaw beat sandman then?

Thunderclap. Or Scott blasts him.

leonidas
thunderclap? that's been done by the HULK and not worked for very long. scott's blasts might scatter parts of him briefly, but he couldn't do anything if sandman scatters himself. he can simply attack from too many angles at once. neither one of these guys is equipped to take out a non-pis/cis sandman--especially shaw.

juggernaut74
my bad. so how DOES shaw beat sandman then? Peeing on him.

Simbon
thunderclap? that's been done by the HULK and not worked for very long. scott's blasts might scatter parts of him briefly, but he couldn't do anything if sandman scatters himself. he can simply attack from too many angles at once. neither one of these guys is equipped to take out a non-pis/cis sandman--especially shaw.

I actually suggested it, not because I think it's a viable strategy, but because I'm curious whether people think it is fair game in the forum to attribute thunerclap ability to characyers w/ enormous strength but who haven't done it on panel.

leonidas
Originally posted by Simbon
I actually suggested it, not because I think it's a viable strategy, but because I'm curious whether people think it is fair game in the forum to attribute thunerclap ability to characyers w/ enormous strength but who haven't done it on panel.

i think shaw is capable of one. colossus has used it in the past. it just wouldn't be all that effective in this instance and since we've never seen him do it, who knows how effective overall. meh, i just think a brawler like shaw is NOT the type of opponent who can give sandman a problem.

Cyclops could indeed blow them all away and kill most of them with a single blast. with cis on, sandman would solo.

AlmightyKfish
Apart from Sandman soloing, Electro could potentially do it too, depending on how charged up he is.

Sin I AM
Mysterio could solo ...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.