Harley Quinn vs Bronze Tiger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

SquallX
Harley Quinn special summons Mr.J , and together they destroy BT. cool

Prep-Man
That means Bronze Tiger gets jokerized?

AsbestosFlaygon
Harley Quinn has metahuman strength and durability.

Still, BT is prob more skilled in H2H combat which gives him the edge.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That means Bronze Tiger gets jokerized?

You damn right.

King Castle
is her mallet considered standard or her other deadly gag stuff?

Konton
Yeah, I love Harley... but she did kind of get wrecked by Batman in straight h2h early in her ongoing (only to outsmart him and blow him sky high). Granted, this was shortly after her powers were "injected" and I haven't managed to read through later issues to determine whether or not she's done anything awesome later on. I mean, she had to- I was only 20 issues into a 50+ issue series.

ugh whatever my computer broke and I lost all my Harley issues and respect thread scans I had all planned out. ;[

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
Yeah, I love Harley... but she did kind of get wrecked by Batman in straight h2h early in her ongoing (only to outsmart him and blow him sky high). Granted, this was shortly after her powers were "injected" and I haven't managed to read through later issues to determine whether or not she's done anything awesome later on. I mean, she had to- I was only 20 issues into a 50+ issue series.

ugh whatever my computer broke and I lost all my Harley issues and respect thread scans I had all planned out. ;

Dangit, I would have loved to see it.

Konton
What made me mad was that the series was actually a really good read.

Then I made the mistake of leaving a glass of water next to my running laptop while there was a kitten running around.

Q99
Her stats are not high enough to compensate for BT's skill. BT wins.

King Castle
didnt harley make fools of dick, robin and cass?

i know she didnt beat them but still was holding her own while goofing around.

Lord_Talron
quinn got an upgrade? what was it?

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
quinn got an upgrade? what was it? going lesbo with Ivy and Ivy injecting her with her botanical juices to physically make her superhuman ambient moderate low end

Lord_Talron
dawg

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
dawg here you go

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/161282.html

Prep-Man
HQ was pretty awesome.l

Uriel005
HQ has hammer space. It wins when she breaks out Lobo's rapid fire mini nuke launcher.

Konton
Originally posted by King Castle
going lesbo with Ivy and Ivy injecting her with her botanical juices to physically make her superhuman ambient moderate low end

Her durability was inconsistent, but generally leaned higher up there than you would assume.

She was temporarily put down by Bats, then she KO'd him with her hammer, jumped hundreds of feet from a metal tower, caught Mista J on the way down, land unscathed... then have time to write Bats a note before blowing him up as he awoke to read it.

Supermutant
BT

King Castle
i'll side with Harley Quinn using her fight with the bat team.

7/10

iceman24567
She also has atleast peak human agility

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
didnt harley make fools of dick, robin and cass?

i know she didnt beat them but still was holding her own while goofing around.

Mostly just evasion.

In order to land attacks against the skilled Bats, she still pretty much needs surprise. As long as Ben doesn't let himself get fooled by her, he'll eventually win.

Konton
Originally posted by iceman24567
She also has atleast peak human agility

She has confirmed superhuman agility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.