Cheetah Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/316804-180928-cheetah_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/110538-63319-namor_large.jpg

Q99
I think this was done before, with the consensus that Cheetah wins. She's physically in the same general strength class, but way faster and'll slice him up with her claws.

celeyhyga17
I believe she is a step below Namor in str, but she def wins a large majority here.. The speed advantage is going to be hard to overcome.

tideoftime
I am pretty sure this VS was done before...

Cheetah for the majority. Namor is likely stronger, contextually (while Barbara holds her own in fights against WW, that is largely due to her speed and the element of surprise; Cheetah is much stronger than many realize, but she's demonstrated repeatedly as not being as strong/durable as WW, and similar), but the speed/claws are going to be hard for Namor to fight against, barring CIS on Barbara's part (her occasional weakness for wanting to "play" with her food could leave a window of opportunity open for Namor to exploit).

what about his flight advantage? or taking the battle into a body of water?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753

she can move faster than he can fly. to me it's not much of an advantge.

Lord_Talron
wonderwoman can fly too

Q99
Originally posted by 753

Flight pretty much results in 'Get a bit too close, gets tail-grabbed to the ground from an unexpected leap, clawclawclawclaw at superspeed' against her, traditionally. Both Wonder Woman and Superman have fallen prey to this.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
wonderwoman can fly too

wonderwoman aint in this fight foo!!!
i pity the foo!
mad

Lord_Talron
just pointin out somethin foo' offtobed

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
just pointin out somethin foo' offtobed

oh mah bad...
btw, doesnt Namor look like a gay mercupid. notice the heart shape on his spear.

stick out tongue

Lord_Talron
that spear is badass, but yea he looks gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.